Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? (26606 Views)

See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) / Black Ladies , How Do You Cope ? / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2008
~Sauron~:

Naija men want submissive women with good heads on their shoulders.
Many of the ostriches would die and rot SINGLE. It's not a CURSE. grin

Don't mind them. Instead of admitting to being too combative they're hear giving themselves Dr. Phil's therapy.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Don't mind them. Instead of admitting to being too combative they're hear giving themselves Dr. Phil's therapy.

I just wish many of these crazy amazons inherited their mothers' patience and cool-headedness.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by jgirl3: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2008
sistawoman:

That is why you have to choose carefully.

Granted i did not choose him but did in a way. Altough we were brought together for something else we still dated before marriage and it was during this time that we choose to make this real. so I picked carefully and had him as my husband one whom i gladly submit to.

listen closely girls. . . men love to hear you say you submit to them but the truth is you are running the show, leading from behind.
Easy for you to say, sista. Lemme tell you the truth. Most of them are wolves in sheep's clothing. I have seen it all. The ones who act all good then all of a sudden start beating their wives after marriage. Or is it the one that will deceive you for years only to bring in another wife? Just thank God for the one you have now. Most of them are heartless swines that just can't appreciate good women.
For those of us that know them, we allow them to know we are not going to be submissive. If not ehn! They will turn you to their personal butler.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2008
we are waiting for your grandchildren, Richie

all this wannabe O'Riley act is getting boring.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by chika98: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2008
Rickyblack: How come you are still single?  Abi you don marry ni?
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2008
sistawoman:

Granted i did not choose him but did in a way.  Altough we were brought together for something else we still dated before marriage and it was during this time that we choose to make this real.  so I picked carefully and had him as my husband one whom i gladly submit to.

listen closely girls. . . men love to hear you say you submit to them but the truth is you are running the show, leading from behind.

u r an african american and not a nigerian,u really don't know anything about naija men,u know nothing,allow them nigerian girls tell u d idiots nigeria breed as men
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2008
j-girl:

Easy for you to say, sista. let me tell you the truth. Most of them are wolves in sheep's clothing. I have seen it all. The ones who act all good then all of a sudden start beating their wives after marriage. Or is it the one that will deceive you for years only to bring in another wife? Just thank God for the one you have now. Most of them are heartless swines that just can't appreciate good women.
For those of us that know them, we allow them to know we are not going to be submissive. If not ehn! They will turn you to their personal butler.

More like she should thank God she's not Nigerian cos she can leave her marriage if shit hits the fan unlike Naija women who are stuck for life cos of society.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2008
KarmaMod:
She's not single, dingbat. She's also a mother.

It's really annoying to see people insult others based on ASSUMPTIONS. At least some of us use FACTS

Well, the word "single" was used in the context of marriage.

I am 100% sure that the dimwit is not married!

She's only with a guy who is tolerating her. Unless she changes her views, no man will marry that one!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2008
RichyBlacK:

She's only with a guy who is tolerating her. Unless she changes her views, no man will marry that one!

Sorry but your prophesy isnt working this time, Guru Malhaji
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tope2000(f): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2008
sistawoman:

Granted i did not choose him but did in a way.  Altough we were brought together for something else we still dated before marriage and it was during this time that we choose to make this real.  so I picked carefully and had him as my husband one whom i gladly submit to.

Very true wink
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2008
chika98:

My sister, I never marry o! I'm making plans sha. My future wife is even a Nairalander and our wedding is coming up next year. I'm 32 so it's all good!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2008
RichyBlacK:

u r approaching 40,sistawomn please r this d castrated cows u call good nigerian men?i mean d likes of this retarded ingrate richyblack,who till this day,till this date is not independent,plssss our naija girls don't need his kind,hes a waste to the world atlarge grin grin

richy if u like curse me from now till tomoro ,as u dey  post na so i dey use am throway for toilet cool  show me where i said I'm a feminist ,still waiting,oya quick quick abi na guess u guess,if u guessed then u r a malu grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by jgirl3: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2008
whatever90:

u r an african american and not a nigerian,u really don't know anything about naija men,u know nothing,allow them nigerian girls tell u d idiots nigeria breed as men
Exactly. She's lucky she has a hubby that loves her that much.
KarmaMod:

More like she should thank God she's not Nigerian because she can leave her marriage if shit hits the fan unlike Naija women who are stuck for life because of society.
That's the painful thing about nigerian women. they are so stuck in it.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2008
lol 32. This dude is indeed a woman. Only females lie about their ages.

o ga fun e o Baba Richy  grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:

Very true wink

Tope, comot for here.
I know u are submissive and nothing would change our wedding plans. grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by jgirl3: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2008
RichyBlacK:

My sister, I never marry o! I'm making plans sha. My future wife is even a Nairalander and our wedding is coming up next year. I'm 32 so it's all good!
No wonder you're here defending your breed. You won't like her to get this idea. Congratulations sha
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2008
chika98:

What's the hurry? I'm considering a workable scheme to get me four wives at once. Here in Somalia, the women appreciate my moderate view (some guys shoot for six wives). My fiance is even okay with it. Don't worry, everything is being worked out

That's his excuse there.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2008
KarmaMod:
She's not single, dingbat. She's also a mother.

It's really annoying to see people insult others based on ASSUMPTIONS. At least some of us use FACTS

Yes, but let's agree on the fact that she is not married. No man (maybe woman) go marry that one. E no go happen With that kind of arrogant head? Way babes full ground for everywhere? Na lie! Talk true, nothing for am.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

dat guy is more than 40,ok lets just take it,hes 32,if at 32 no brain cells,then smone pls call a surgeon on him,he might be needing artificial brain cells grin grin grin

agadi nwoke poorblack,i hail ooooooo
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tRoOE(f): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2008
RichyBlacK:

[size=13pt]hehehe thank God ohhh, at least he has a woman
na wa ooo 32 and your knowledge is backward embarassed embarassed
[/size]
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by chika98: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Eyaa. Congrats and invite us so we can come and eat rice. lol
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tope2000(f): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2008
~Sauron~:

Tope, comot for here.
I know u are submissive and nothing would change our wedding plans. grin

U know ur wish is my command, olowo ori mi grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2008
shocking! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked females lie about their age?  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

KarmaMod:

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2008
chika98:

na pure water and chin chin u go chop,d  dude no get shi-shi for pocket undecided
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2008
whatever90:

that guy is more than 40,ok lets just take it,hes 32,if at 32 no brain cells,then smone please call a surgeon on him,he might be needing artificial brain cells grin grin grin

agadi nwoke poorblack,i hail ooooooo

How old are you? Tell us? The unmarriageable etenal spinster!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:

U know ur wish is my command, olowo ori mi grin

Olowo ori mi??
Let me remind you StephenP is now a mod and he is as jealous as  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2008
blowing hot air. NL iyawo ko. NL ashawo ni  tongue

Tell your so called NL wife to come here and tell us how you make her lick your slippers clean with her tongue  grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tope2000(f): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2008
na2day?:

shocking! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked females lie about their age?  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Not all females lie about their age undecided

~Sauron~:

Olowo ori mi??
Let me remind you StephenP is now a mod and he is as jealous as  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lmao but stephen doesnt understand yoruba so we are safe
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by jgirl3: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2008
na2day?:

shocking! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked females lie about their age? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

LOL!
Is it just now you're knowing? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

NL will not kill me
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2008
RichyBlacK:

How old are you? Tell us? The unmarriageable etenal spinster!

old enough to forfeit one of my medula to be used on ur dumb empty head cool

u once told me im stubborn,uve seen nothing

by d way pray ur nld babe wont jilt ur dry ass,cos reading ur posts,im sure she wil be shedding tears of "had i known" cool
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by chika98: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2008
whatever90:

na pure water and chin chin u go chop,d  dude no get shi-shi for pocket undecided

Ha haaaaaaa. lmao! RichyRich: U no get money?
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2008
chika98:

It's happening in Mogadishu live! She's a smart MIT Sloan School graduate, Muslim, tall, beautiful eye-candy. No be all these smesme types like whatever90 way no fit use Microsoft Excel grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? / Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.