Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Pills Without Husband Consent - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pills Without Husband Consent (15053 Views)

My Wife Spends Money On Her Parents And Sibling Without My Consent / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge / Marrying Without One's Parent Consent - Is It Ideal ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by EfemenaXY: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
njokusboy:

First admit what the woman did was selfish and not FAMILY PLANNING, that is, if Family planning is still FAMILY planning...

Then I can explain smiley

Don't play smart with me.

What's the correlation, Njokusboy?

6 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Don't play smart with me.

What's the correlation, Njokusboy?

Don't play smart with me too....

Is it that hard to admit that what the lady did was actually selfish and not family planning as you called it... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by EfemenaXY: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
njokusboy:

Don't play smart with me too....

Is it that hard to admit that what the lady did was actually selfish and not family planning as you called it... undecided

No.

Not selfish, desperate...because of her hubby's self-centered, selfish desires. Have you any idea what it takes to look after three children under the age of five, knowing your marriage is on shaky grounds?

@op is simply papering over the yawning cracks / gaps in his union without addressing the root cause of the issues they're currently experiencing.

Now what's the correlation between Family Planning and Infidelity?

8 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
EfemenaXY:

No.

Not selfish, desperate...because of her hubby's self-centered, selfish desires. Have you any idea what it takes to look after three children under the age of five, knowing your marriage is on shaky grounds?

@op is simply papering over the yawning cracks / gaps in his union without addressing the root cause of the issues they currently.

Now what's the correlation between Family Planning and Infidelity?

Nd you gathered dis info from where?
Why couldn't she talk it over with him rather than making independent decisions, it's still a union isn't it?

As for the relationship between family planning and infidelity, there is none... in this case, there was no family planning, taking pills without consulting your spouse is selfishness... Nd that is the relationship between the two, Infidelity is selfish, so is "taking the pills", if "it is their bodies is held constant"...

1 Like

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by EfemenaXY: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
njokusboy:

Nd you gathered dis info from where?
Why couldn't she talk it over with him rather than making independent decisions, it's still a union isn't it?

As for the relationship between family planning and infidelity, there is none... in this case, there was no family planning, taking pills without consulting your spouse is selfishness... Nd that is the relationship between the two, Infidelity is selfish, so is "taking the pills", if "it is their bodies is held constant"...

I "gathered" that information from his posts where he touched on divorce, DNA testing his daughters, likening his relatively young marriage to bondage plus everything being about him, him, him (his feelings, consent, and even "scoring" ).

Additionally, how do you know she hasn't voiced her concerns, which probably fell on deaf ears? Hmmm?

Good you concede there is no correlation between family planning and infidelity? The rest of your post is irrelevant.

11 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I "gathered" that information from his posts where he touched on divorce, DNA testing his daughters, likening his relatively young marriage to bondage plus everything being about him, him, him (his feelings, consent, and even "scoring"wink.

Additionally, how do you know she hasn't voiced het concerns, which probably fell on deaf ears? Hmmm?

Good you concede there is no correlation between family planning and infidelity? The rest of your post is irrelevant.

He considered those things after he discovered, his wife was using pills without his consent... How is scoring even about him undecided

This is what you should have asked the op..

I never said anything about family planning, you brought it up claiming what the woman did was incorporating family planning when there was no family planning in the first place... so you set your question and answered it yourself.. I only established the link btw infidelity and selfishness "which is the case here".....
The rest of your post is irrelevant

3 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by EfemenaXY: 3:00am On Nov 03, 2014
njokusboy:

He considered those things after he discovered, his wife was using pills without his consent... How is scoring even about him undecided

This is what you should have asked the op..

I never said anything about family planning, you brought it up claiming what the woman did was incorporating family planning when there was no family planning in the first place... so you set your own question and answered it yourself.. I only established the link btw infidelity and selfishness "which is the case here".....
The rest of your post is irrelevant

Do you honestly, honestly, believe what you've just typed up here?

You don't just "consider" divorcing your wife, DNA testing your kids, feeling you're in bondage, and contemplating looking outside - at the drop of a hat!

The guy has got some serious "ish" going on in his "marriage", and is being economical with the truth.

When you actively take steps to avoid getting pregnant, it's called Family Planning.

12 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by DBestDoc(f): 6:12am On Nov 03, 2014
kandiikane:

it is his body and his choice to go put his pen!s inside another woman.

Can you see how stup!d comparing the two seem?

you must think popping out children is by just waving a wand and tada, babies!
With all the op posted, the wife is right to be using some form of birth control. If marriage is not working she shouldn't be having anymore babies.

Mygeez, take your wife for a proper family planning, stop having babies and sort your marriage out or divorce her if you don't want her anymore.

Gawd! I like you.

The way some people reason is beyond me

1 Like

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
next thread will be my wife keeps having kids we can't afford

8 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by meine: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Save your pity for yourself, you ignorant fück.
What's the correlation between family planning and infidelity? And while we're on it, who the blöödy hell do you think you are too?Mtcheew.

Fuuc''k'kkk you too thrashy and mannerless girl. I am not your husband that you can ride roughshod on or address anyhow,I will put you in your place. The Most annoying part is you kept writing nonsense about the OP just to get your Stu.pid point across. You kept assuming all sorts of madness in your head,meanwhile the guy was only paranoid because he saw something unusual!!!

Aisha corrected you that consistent use of postinor can give the woman ovarian cancer,you ain't humble enough to admit you got that wrong!!!? You claimed you already know it. must you be always right??. Writer ko, Shakespeare ni.

4 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Emaprince: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2014
Familly section is always full of online female thugs spewing gabage all the time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Emaprince: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2014
meine:

Aisha corrected you that consistent use of postinor can give the woman ovarian cancer,you ain't humble enough to admit you got that wrong!!!? You claimed you already know it. must you be always right??. Writer ko, Shakespeare ni.
she knew it but never wanted to admit it cos she was out to spite the guy..

Imagine the nonsense she called familly planning..I thought its supposed to be between the wife and husband and not one person alone?..bad women full this place for real!

4 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by meine: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
Emaprince:
she knew it but never wanted to admit it cos she was out to spite the guy.....Imagine the nonsense she called familly planning..I thought its supposed to be between the wife and husband and not one person alone?..bad women full this place for real!

I thought I am the only guy who has noticed this trend in the family section. Some Bunch of frustrated ladies cum feminists usually gang up against men to spite and ridicule them. I respect only a few and chaircover is one of the few.

Especially the Efe girl, her ITK knows no bound. If she has been deeply hurt by a man in the past , it's time she opens up so she can get help and stop living the bitter life.

8 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by izaray(f): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
mygeeZ:
My Question is 'Is it right for a married woman to use any form of contraceptive without the consent of the husband.
By right, she is suppose to av sake ur consent b4 going into such, to avoid wat is happening now!

Some married women just tink, they will be smart enough to handle some tins, not thinking of d implication,

if their husbands get to kno about it, can you imagine dat,

my neighbor's wife did family planing without her husband's knowledge,

she went to d hospital and inserted something inside her vaginal,

and when ever they are having intercourse, d man do feel it wit his man hood,

but d lady keeps denying dat, it might be, because of d cut d gave her,

during her first child bearing, so only God knows, how is going to end them, d day her husband realizes wat is going on!

@Poster, just take it easy wit her, dat's women for YOU
Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by izaray(f): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
mygeeZ:
Do you think waiting for close to 2yrs before before 'Scoring' is not ideal.
Maybe he want a situation wer his two kids, will be putting on pampers at dsame time lol
Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by chii8(f): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Wat she did is outrightly wrong,but op,tamper justice wt mercy,listen to her abeg, she is ur wife

but seriously all husbands here pls remba wifeys' v fish brain as u guys said earlier

1 Like

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by stanprexy(m): 4:32am On Nov 05, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Ooohhh! So that's the real issue.

Looks like @OP has found himself someone else and is looking for an excuse to divorce his wife.

Well, maybe wifey has smelled a rat somewhere and is simply preparing for the inevitable. Good on her not to want to take in again, knowing her marriage is on shaky grounds!

divorce is a no, but are you supporting that deceptive act of hers? I bet she don't love her husband.

1 Like

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by shizzleStar: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2014
meine:

I thought I am the only guy who has noticed this trend in the family section. Some Bunch of frustrated ladies cum feminists usually gang up against men to spite and ridicule them. I respect only a few and chaircover is one of the few.

Especially the Efe girl, her ITK knows no bound. If she has been deeply hurt by a man in the past , it's time she opens up so she can get help and stop living the bitter life.
You are very correct. My only concern are the ignorant, innocent and foolish girls that are likely to be misled

5 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by beeevan: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2014
meine:

Nope yours Is the most stup!d and dumbezt post for assuming that only women bear the sacrifice of raising a child. See y'all talking as If men don't have any role to play. The guy has the right to go crazy and assuming anything if their marriage was already shaky.

Join the queue, am ready for y ' all this morning.

How many men have died on the delivery beds?

4 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Wendy80(f): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Whc hospital does family planning for a woman without d consent of her husband? I'm yet to see. Its wrong for a married woman to to take dat decision alone.

5 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by mygeeZ(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2014
Ok.
Wendy80:
Whc hospital does family planning for a woman without d consent of her husband? I'm yet to see. Its wrong for a married woman to to take dat decision alone.
coolOk.
Wendy80:
Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
meine:

yet your likes PM these frustrated feminists day in day out undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Godmystrength: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
yet your likes PM these frustrated feminists day in day out undecided

Sweety your phone is off, you need to check up on that iss kiss kiss
Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
aisha2:

Sweety your phone is off, you need to check up on that iss kiss kiss
what?
Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
what?

Sorry darling that was meant for Godismystrength
Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Godmystrength:
Please i need answer for this.. Thank you.

Babe your phone is off oh.
Can you check up on that our thingy. kiss kiss
Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
aisha2:

Sorry darling that was meant for Godismystrength
lol I was confused for a minute

1 Like

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
lol I was confused for a minute

Sorry jare old age
Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Godmystrength: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
aisha2:

Babe your phone is off oh.
Can you check up on that our thingy. kiss kiss
na network o.. will check now kiss how body?
Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by kilokeys(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Why should you feel betrayed? Over what?

It's her body, not yours. Besides, you won't be the one left holding the baby, making sacrifices and keeping a big chunk of your life on hold - she will.
dissapointed

its true u are intelligent
its also true u are a feminist
i could say u are a misandrist
but for u to be this irrational... is plain stewpid
is this the best u could come up with?

her body?
do u understand what marriage entails?
i tot u would scold him on how he should communicate better with his woman

#unfollows u right away
and pls dont quote me. dont wanna hear it
crazy women unhappy with their life choices.. wrecking homes since the times of solomon

4 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by EfemenaXY: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
kilokeys:

dissapointed

its true u are intelligent
its also true u are a feminist
i could say u are a misandrist
but for u to be this irrational... is plain stewpid
is this the best u could come up with?

her body?
do u understand what marriage entails?
i tot u would scold him on how he should communicate better with his woman

#unfollows u right away
and pls dont quote me. dont wanna hear it
crazy women unhappy with their life choices.. wrecking homes since the times of solomon

Easy with the insults Kilokeys. I'm in a good mood right now so I'll let it pass.

Now, as per you unfollowing me, like seriously man? You think I care? Come to think of it, I remember asking you to do that over a year ago. I also care less for your opinion of me. I don't post to make friends or garnier likes, so deal with it, okay?

And pls don't take it personal but the feeling is mutual. Now stop embarrassing yourself on my behalf and just go away.

Slam the door shut on your way out. Thanks.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video) / Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? / Divorced Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.