Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (127975 Views)

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
austine4real:
ok u'r stayin @ yaba left i wll com& check u
That thing na joke...I live in Ajah. Ur level sef!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
ferdimako:

We just said we don't want any more and we are happy. And you still don't know the party?

Goodluck to you then in ur Bachelorlistic choice of life. undecided
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by austine4real(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
ferdimako:

That thing na joke...I live in Ajah. Ur level sef!
ok ward 5?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
ferdimako:

We just said we don't want any more and we are happy. And you still don't know the party?

exactly wot I wanted to say. since we're both problems to ourselves, we d men r giving up on marriage. cud u ladies do dsame?

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Segirl18:

Goodluck to you then in ur Bachelorlistic choice of life. undecided
yep.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
austine4real:
ok ward 5?
bugddrgjfzvjuch
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by linearity: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
4dbeta:
@Linearity
Well, these scriptures u quoted does not buttress the Op's idea of not getting married. Rather, it's encouraging being a eunuch for Christ. A eunuch doesn't marry or have sex. He's castrated either spiritually or biologically.
But the Op's idea of not getting married, is to remain single and having sex whenever he likes and to whoever he pleases thereby committing fornication. Will the scripture encourage fornication?

@4dbeta, I completely understand that, but you have forgotten that the Bible have the perfect model to live a fruitful and profitable life on earth here and that Christians and none Christians can tap into these Bible principles and be successful.

The reason the Bible and Paul advocates for eunuchs for God's services is because it frees one from distraction, thereby concentrating all your focus and energies on the things of God....There is nothing stopping a non-Christian from doing the same and instead focus on a career, a profession, or whatever and they will be successful just like the eunuch who focus on things of God.

Ignore the sex or sin, that is not really the issue. Sinners will commit sin and it is merely because they do not have the benefit and empowerment of the Holy Spirit to lead them out of sin. So we should not be caught up with that, I would have been shocked if the OP indicated that he is a born again christian and still want to commit sin. Blaming a sinner for committing sin is cheer ignorance or demanding that they stop committing sins is the same as patting yourself on the back for not committing sin or vowing that by your powers you will never commit sin...we all know that, it is by Grace.

Lets show them love, preach the saving grace of God; if they become saved...then the Holy Spirit will do His job.

I agree with the OP's position and it is a very wise position that will make him a successful individual, but I will also admonish that he should seek Jesus with the added spare time he will now have and he will be much more successful.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by kalimera101: 3:47am On Nov 09, 2014
killjoy:

exactly wot I wanted to say. since we're both problems to ourselves, we d men r giving up on marriage. cud u ladies do dsame?

Yes oh. If.men are really giving up on marriage, Omo make God bless them well.
I really like the OP's list because I've always thought the same about marriage as a female.
The idea of it is stress before the actual thing. Sheesh
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 7:11am On Nov 09, 2014
linearity:

@4dbeta, I completely understand that, but you have forgotten that the Bible have the perfect model to live a fruitful and profitable life on earth here and that Christians and none Christians can tap into these Bible principles and be successful.

The reason the Bible and Paul advocates for eunuchs for God's services is because it frees one from distraction, thereby concentrating all your focus and energies on the things of God....There is nothing stopping a non-Christian from doing the same and instead focus on a career, a profession, or whatever and they will be successful just like the eunuch who focus on things of God.

Ignore the sex or sin, that is not really the issue. Sinners will commit sin and it is merely because they do not have the benefit and empowerment of the Holy Spirit to lead them out of sin. So we should not be caught up with that, I would have been shocked if the OP indicated that he is a born again christian and still want to commit sin. Blaming a sinner for committing sin is cheer ignorance or demanding that they stop committing sins is the same as patting yourself on the back for not committing sin or vowing that by your powers you will never commit sin...we all know that, it is by Grace.

Lets show them love, preach the saving grace of God; if they become saved...then the Holy Spirit will do His job.

I agree with the OP's position and it is a very wise position that will make him a successful individual, but I will also admonish that he should seek Jesus with the added spare time he will now have and he will be much more successful.

u speak well n without prejudice. I lyk DAT. contrary to popular opinion, I still hv a place for God in my heart, just dat I'm very realistic. our righteousness is Bt a filthy rag before God. I'd obey him as much as I can n let grace do d rest.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by TrishaP(f): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
TrishaP:

if only I cud spank ur ass. cos u dzav it
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by TrishaP(f): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
killjoy:

if only I cud spank ur ass. cos u dzav it
I'm sorry, wrong thread.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
TrishaP:

I'm sorry, wrong thread.

liar!!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by TrishaP(f): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
killjoy:

liar!!
Ok
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
TrishaP:

Ok

away frm DAT, wanna hang out ?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by TrishaP(f): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
killjoy:

away frm DAT, wanna hang out ?
Tnx, I'll pass.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
TrishaP:

Tnx, I'll pass.

I insist send me ur number n name let's tok
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by TrishaP(f): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
killjoy:

I insist send me ur number n name let's tok
Gud Nyt chief.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
TrishaP:

Gud Nyt chief.

lmao!!! gudnyt jare
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2014
ferdimako:

great talk...they bring nothing and expect everything...that is women's definition of marriage. I hope this clears it...those guys looking for suicide u have one way. Those ladies in denials...haha...try disprove.

So are you saying you are not man enough to handle it?

You probably are not man enough to handle anything then.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Osama10(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by HirstMOG(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
ifeness:

Oh you got that from a Jewish book. too bad,no evidence!

Have you written one?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by HirstMOG(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
ask4bk:

What are u saying chief?!!! Why make a difference btw God and Paul as if Paul wrote his letters of his own accord without any divine assistance. All the words of Paul, James, Peter, etc were inspired by the Holy Spirit.

No de talk like this. Abi what ur pastor told u? Those pastors who when they see God's word that don't favour their evil longings, then they say it's Paul that said, not God.

Read 1corin 7:6-8
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by HirstMOG(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
hifaif:

Must you get married before you can have children?

You must be an irresponsible young man! You don't know that there is a great distarity between a child raised by a single parent and both parents!!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Big kudos to every young man/bachelor out there, who has decided to stay single for life. We are SSS (Single and Seriously Satisfied). Don't back up o o o and change your mind o o with time. Its not easy for a hot blooded male to stay unmarried the urge as you get older is very difficult to control. The good thing is the more you suppress and hold on to your resolve, the easier it becomes.

I know what am suffering in keeping my resolve for the last 11years. Sometimes, I consider chemical castration, actually I would have gone for it, if not for the side effect.

But all in all, singlehood is more sweeter and more fun. We need to form a club were we can encourage and strengthen each other.

In other to strengthen myself in my resolve, I don't waste time to tell people that I'll not marry. My own is that I don't even do girlfriend-boyfriend rubbish, as a good born again Christian.

MORE STRENGTHS TO YOUR ELBOWS!! WITH TIME WE WILL GET USED TO IT.

NOTE: This thread is a forum for guys only. Especially those that has decided to stay single for life. So ladies and married men off you go, we need to strengthen ourselves in our resolve.

Singlehood is sweet! Singlehood is strength!! Singlehood is sumptuous!!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Meanwhile;

137 Reasons Why You Should never marry.

There are a lot of good reasons to stay single. At first you
may think that staying single isn't a good thing, but there
are a few things you should consider, well 137 things to be
exact. This is a comprehensive list about not being in a
relationship and the perks that come with it. I bet a lot of
these things don't even cross your mind, and perhaps after
you read this you'll give the single life a second thought
1. You can do what you want, when you want.
2. You don't have to dress up for anyone.
3. You don't have to cook for anyone but yourself.
4. No nagging. Ever.
5. You don't have to pay for your girlfriend/boyfriend.
6. You can snore when you feel like snoring.
7. You don't have to meet her parents, especially if they dislike you.
8. You don't have to share.
9. No wife to invade your privacy (email, cell numbers, etc).
10. Don't have to worry about marriage and it's costs.
11. Don't have to hear "But, honey.. we never have our alone time!"
12. You don't have to share the television.
13. You can play video games all day in your free time without feeling guilty.
14. You decide when to go to bed.
15. You don't have to make dinner for anyone.
16. You can scratch yourself, fart, and all that other rude stuff when you want.
17. Your food lasts much longer, only cooking for one.
18. You can sleep till noon on weekends without feeling bad.
19. Less pressure about your weight.
20. You are the king of the toilet seat, it can remain up or down (preference).
21. Don't have to worry about "accidently" having a child.
22. You can vacuum when you feel like it.
23. You don't have to worry about being "dumped".
24. There is no jealousy.
25. You can "geek out" without being nagged.
26. Everything in your home is yours.
27. You don't have to explain where you were last night.
28. You decide when to do the dishes.
29. A lot more time to spend with friends.
30. Less pet peeves to deal with.
31. Don't have to worry about her hanging out with guy friends (and vice versa).
32. You are not morally obligated to do things against your will.
33. No one else is going to eat your leftover pizza.
34. You can concentrate more on your own life.
35. You can answer the phone when you feel like answering the phone!
36. You can sit there all day in your underwear and not feel obligated to dress.
37. Going out to eat and then to a movie is cheaper for just one.
38. You won't have that "I want kids" discussion.
39. When your car gets old and has a lot of miles on it, you can trade it in for a new one without anyone complaining or feeling bad.
40. You can eat whatever you want, when you want, without a compromise.
41. You don't have to hang with her annoying friends.
42. You can walk around naked without fear of her bringing friends home.
43. No sharing of the fan, it's all yours.
44. Only have to deal with your own insecurities, and not hers too.
45. You can stare at the gals all you want without the "uh oh, busted" feeling.
46. You don't have to come up with excuses for things.
47. You don't have to worry about your checking account vanishing mysteriously. Well, not as much.
48. You don't have to suffer a pink puffy bathroom.
49. Speaking of bathrooms, you don't have to worry about "the smell" after you go.
50. You only have to deal with your own fetishes, and not some abnormal fetishes that are totally alien to you.
51. No one is telling you that you need to work out and lose weight.
52. You don't have to buy gifts for the holidays for the 'extended family'.
53. You don't have to tell white lies. "Yes dear, that dress is pretty".
54. If you live alone, you can pee with the door open without grief.
55. You don't have to suffer her going through your belongings.
56. You don't have to worry about your cell phone bill being huge because she borrowed it for a whole week.
57. No one will steal your covers at night.
58. Paying for vacations for one is cheaper.
59. You don't have to suffer the aftermath of a breakup.
60. You don't have to hide your habits.
61. You don't have to shave.
62. You get the entire couch to yourself.
63. No one sees what you look like when you wake up in the morning.
64. No waking from the other person snoring!
65. No one to accidentally see your dirty underwear.
66. You get the entire boxed "meal for two" for just yourself!
67. No one telling you to get your clothes out of the washer or dryer.
68. When you cook you don't have to worry about how bad it is.
69. You don't have to share your soap.
70. No one telling you what you can or cannot buy when shopping.
71. No one is telling you to go to the gym because their embarrassed by how you look.
72. No one complaining about what your listening to in your car.
73. You won't have someone throwing out your stuff because they think you don't want it.
74. All of the space in the closet is all yours.
75. All those dirty messes you made, you can leave them that way!
76. You can drink milk straight out of the container without anyone telling you to use a glass.
77. You won't have any other opinions to contend with.
78. No one to care if you walk around the house in your underwear, scratching and passing gas at will.
79. When you get home from work, you can do whatever you want without someone telling you to get something done around the house.
80. You won't have someone else telling you what is right and what is wrong.
81. You won't have someone taping over your favorite movies.
82. You don't have to laugh at jokes that are not funny.
83. Someone isn't telling you to cut the lawn.
84. Someone isn't telling you to not hang out with certain friends.
85. You don't have to appear to eat healthy around her.
86. You won't have your in-laws telling you about their religious beliefs, which are not your own.
87. You don't have to spend thousands on a engagement ring.
88. You won't have to tell them you love the ring they got you, even though you think it's hideous.
89. Speaking of weddings, it's cheaper not having one.
90. You won't have someone vacuuming during your nap.
91. You are the supreme master of the refrigerator.
92. You won't have doubts if the person your with is really in love with you or not.
93. The only debt you have to worry about is yours.
94. You won't have to worry about marriage counseling.
95. You don't have to give anyone reasons for buying the 100" big
screen TV.
96. You won't have someone nagging you to get a better job.
97. You don't have to worry about compliments and if their good enough.
98. There is less noise if you live alone.
99. You can run around in a make-shift toga and do a little dance while singing opera without someone giving you a strange expression.
100. You clean the bathroom when you feel like cleaning the bathroom.
101. You don't have to worry about coming up with vacations and if their good enough for your significant other.
102. You don't have to buy gifts for her!
103. Your car is yours, no sharing.
104. You will always get the best seat in the house to watch your favorite shows.
105. You are never late for anything. Ever.
106. You decide if you want pets or not.
107. You only have to worry about retirement for one.
108. If you want Rambo or Barbie bed sheets, by golly you ocan have them!
109. You don't have to listen to someone else snoring.
110. The only sick person that you have to worry about, is you.
111. If you want children, you can still adopt.
112. A cruise in the Bahamas is cheaper by yourself.
113. You don't have to clean up after anyone but yourself.
114. When you shop for food at a store, your the authority on whats good for you or not.
115. You never have to hear the line, "Let's just be friends".
116. You control the thermostat and remote, in your house, if your too
cold crank that sucker up.
117. You can play video games all night without someone telling you to be more productive with your time.
118. You can talk on the phone for hours with girls without hearing the "who's that, who's that??" line.
119. There is no compromising on how to decorate your house, it's totally up to you.
120. You don't have to explain why an entire pan of brownies have been eaten in a single night.
121. Speaking of desserts, you only have the ones in which you like. No fruitcake for you.
122. You decide when to do the pile of dishes in the sink.
123. You don't have to worry about bailing your wife out
of jail at 3am in the morning on a work night.
124. You don't have to explain why you have a brand new expensive sports car in the driveway.
125. You can veg all day in front of the television watching your favorite TV marathon without complaint.
126. No one complaining why girls are leaving comments on your Facebook, twitter, etc.
127. The only "voice of reason" is your own to deal with.
128. You don't have to say "I'm wrong, your right" even though you know that your right but your just saying that your wrong to stop arguing.
129. Pray as you like, shout it as you like, as long as you like, without bothering how she feels..
130. There won't be any "meet the parents" problems.
131. You only have to support yourself.
132. You don't have to wonder what they mean when they say "No, I don't need flowers", yet when you don't get flowers for them they get angry.
133. All the money from the tax return is yours to spend on whatever, without being hassled.
134. You won't have to deal with the "I love you" question, and whether or not if they really mean it.
135. No one will throw your stuff out on the lawn.
136. There will be no one asking you "What time will you be home?" and giving you a guilty feeling about even going out.
137. No one is wondering why your are reading this list. Single or Not?
Is the single life better than being married?
Single is better.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tomorrow is single's day in China. I love that, see serious country, well developed, with their priority well aligned.

No wonder they are very developed in terms of economy. They know the freedom and wisdom in being single and they are encouraging that.

When will Nigeria encourage and celebrate singles. Hopeless country, mtcheeeeeew!

Up singles!!!!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
ColinAdua:
Tomorrow is single's day in China. I love that, see serious country, well developed, with their priority well aligned.

No wonder they are very developed in terms of economy. They know the freedom and wisdom in being single and they are encouraging that.

When will Nigeria encourage and celebrate singles. Hopeless country, mtcheeeeeew!

Up singles!!!!

up singles my broda
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Tunagee(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2014
killjoy:
readers discretion adviced: this is a long post. get a bowl of popcorn and your glasses. turn off the TV , you don't want to get distracted. if it took me time to write such a lengthy post, I wonder why you should complain about reading it. below are the reasons.

1. We're too different to live together: women love people and relationships, men love objects (like cars, houses, gadgets, game consoles etc), a man's lot is his career, a woman's is marriage (according to the curse after the fall of man), women are indirect, men are always direct, men want sex before they develop feelings for women, women can't have sex without emotional attachment first(unless they r who.res, even if they are who.res lolzzz), a man wants to hv sex, a woman wants to make love (I swear she doesn't even mind just cuddling), men see having dinner as a time to quench hunger, women see having dinner as time for bonding, let me continue? A married man without money feels unfulfilled, a wealthy woman without a man feels similarly, I can go on and on! But no time, my point, you need a lot of patience, tolerance, understanding, endurance, compromise etc to survive in marriage. But life is too short, stay single and be free to be urself or get married and spend the rest of your life struggling to be another person. Continue reading, this is just one of seven.

2. Love doesn't exist: if you intend to stake your future with a woman on an emotion as erratic as love, then you need to have ur head examined. Love is an emotional convulsion which, like other sicknesses, are recovered from with time. Experience has thought me that a woman's love is only skin deep, but you can accentuate it with money. Ohhhh how women react to the smell of cash. Bleep love and go make some muller.

3. You don't need a child: the world will remember you by the kids you left behind. That's a big fat lie!! You don't need a carbon copy of yourself roaming the earth after your demise to ensure your immortality. Instead, the world will remember you by the feats you surmounted! Obama will be remembered not as the father of, I don't even know his child's name and I don't give a fvck bout it! But as the first black US President. Mother Theresa never had a child, Einstein's legacy is not his kids but his discoveries. My point! You are not remembered by the kids you had but the records you set. But if you badly want a kid, adopt one, or get a baby mama and impregnate her but never, never get married just to have kids. marriage is too great a price to pay.

4. There is absolutely nothing new marriage has to offer you: just be honest with yourself. A family? You already belong to one (or do you think you just appeared out of thin air?), love? Your mother loves you like die, trust moi. A woman to manage your home? Get a maid! pay her well and she will manage your home without complications like disrespecting you, PMS, etc. Sex? Gone are the days men marry for sex ooo!!! Sex is damn cheap, you don't need marriage to enjoy it. By the way, what makes you think getting married entitles you to sex when you want it, ie, if at all?? U never jam female Hitler. Continue reading, I'm not even close to the end.

5. Marriage is expensive: a woman's problems end when she gets married (at least on financial level), while a man's problems just begin. Most ladies don't have plans of making money(some stop after getting married). for a woman, after graduating from uni, a husband is top on d list above a job ie, if a job is on the list. Guys, stay alone and worry for one. Apart from financially, marriage drains you emotionally. You have to deal with a partner suffering from PMS five days in a month for life (by the time she reaches menopause, you'd be probably dead) and when she ain't suffering PMS, its worse cos she is pregnant!! Don't forget regular mood swings, test games, among other complicated female emotional ailments. Plus wait till you get divorced before you know how much financially and emotionally expensive marriage could be. That brings us to...

6. It may end up in divorce: possible causes of divorce. She gains weight, sex with one person for years gone stale and boring, the love (or whatever dumb ass name you call it) fades, you want a new woman, (men are polygamous by nature, hard truth. Deal with it), she is no longer the woman you married, (true, women do change after marriage for many reasons, that is story for another day), you cheat on her, she cheats on you, many many more. Don't scar yourself with a painful divorce. Stay single and happy.

7. You get to focus on your dreams without distractions. Like I said earlier, a man's career is his lot (or curse). As s man if you haven't got a successful career, you will probably die unhappy and unproductive. The compromise you have to make to keep her happy will retard you from achieving your dreams to the fullest. Pleasing a woman and pursuing your dreams are mutually exclusive. don't get married.

disclaimer: its ironic when people say honesty is a virtue yet can't bear to hear (or read) the truth.

nota bene: I am not prejudiced towards women. I hate all equally.

true talk. you are too much.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by balo(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
subscribing for future reference
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by virginboy1(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2014
killjoy:

u speak well n without prejudice. I lyk DAT. contrary to popular opinion, I still hv a place for God in my heart, just dat I'm very realistic. our righteousness is Bt a filthy rag before God. I'd obey him as much as I can n let grace do d rest.
your points concerning marriage abstinence are personally classic to me. It has made me have my brain boothing and re-boothing.
But,whenever,i tried to channel my thoughts otherwise, the Biblical factors comes in.
You said you respect God, then i dont think fucking outside marriage is God's will bro.
Thats my own palava concerning sex "Fornication"
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Exactly - until he hits the box!

Lipzlikeshugar:
according to Ur number1, men want sex before they develop feelings for a lady. Are u for real?? so u trying to say my bf of 2years does not have feelings for me yet?? wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply)

S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” / What Name Do You Call Your Lover In Your Language? / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.