Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (128157 Views)

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2014
killjoy:

hahahahahahaha.... bad belle don showww... dats not entirely true my frend... i want to concentrate on my career and make lyf better for my family and the world... plus women are too complicated and demandin to live with... so im nt stayin single so i can bang difrent gals. do u knw hw many married men bang more gals dan single guys? u tink marriage stops a guy from sleeping with diffrent gals? r u a learner undecided

First which family are you talking about? Mother, father, sisters, brothers? Or a future family?

OK banging chicks without responsibility may not be your only reason but it forms a core of your philosophy. Bang without consequence, the dream of the perpetual bachelor LoL.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by holluwai(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2014
Baabaa learner oh! Living with a woman is a huge commitment that is just too demanding and often times it drives me nut so what do I do? Turn to em chicks on the side and enjoy some blissful time with them...... Marriage is good but not so good so if don't want it then I absolutely comprehend!

killjoy:

hahahahahahaha.... bad belle don showww... dats not entirely true my frend... i want to concentrate on my career and make lyf better for my family and the world... plus women are too complicated and demandin to live with... so im nt stayin single so i can bang difrent gals. do u knw hw many married men bang more gals dan single guys? u tink marriage stops a guy from sleeping with diffrent gals? r u a learner undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2014
LordReed:

First which family are you talking about? Mother, father, sisters, brothers? Or a future family?

OK banging chicks without responsibility may not be your only reason but it forms a core of your philosophy. Bang without consequence, the dream of the perpetual bachelor LoL.

lolzzzz...my mother my sister brother n sister plus some extended family... especially my parents... dey don too ttry for me... wanna make sure dey enjoy d rest of der lives... wife on d oda hand is jst a gold digger who shows up wen i make my hand earned money. tokin bout banging chicks... man must wack... man must bang grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by TDstarr: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2014
merit12:
I wowo abi?

No problem.

No makeup and you still say I wowo

Me nor dey do e-fight God forbidna makup make u fine?

They say eilove is blind but I dey see am for your e-face

Black-Fowl
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Ishilove: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
killjoy:
readers discretion adviced: this is a long post. get a bowl of popcorn and your glasses. turn off the TV , you don't want to get distracted. if it took me time to write such a lengthy post, I wonder why you should complain about reading it. below are the reasons.

1. We're too different to live together: women love people and relationships, men love objects (like cars, houses, gadgets, game consoles etc), a man's lot is his career, a woman's is marriage (according to the curse after the fall of man), women are indirect, men are always direct, men want sex before they develop feelings for women, women can't have sex without emotional attachment first(unless they r who.res, even if they are who.res lolzzz), a man wants to hv sex, a woman wants to make love (I swear she doesn't even mind just cuddling), men see having dinner as a time to quench hunger, women see having dinner as time for bonding, let me continue? A married man without money feels unfulfilled, a wealthy woman without a man feels similarly, I can go on and on! But no time, my point, you need a lot of patience, tolerance, understanding, endurance, compromise etc to survive in marriage. But life is too short, stay single and be free to be urself or get married and spend the rest of your life struggling to be another person. Continue reading, this is just one of seven.

2. Love doesn't exist: if you intend to stake your future with a woman on an emotion as erratic as love, then you need to have ur head examined. Love is an emotional convulsion which, like other sicknesses, are recovered from with time. Experience has thought me that a woman's love is only skin deep, but you can accentuate it with money. Ohhhh how women react to the smell of cash. Bleep love and go make some muller.

3. You don't need a child: the world will remember you by the kids you left behind. That's a big fat lie!! You don't need a carbon copy of yourself roaming the earth after your demise to ensure your immortality. Instead, the world will remember you by the feats you surmounted! Obama will be remembered not as the father of, I don't even know his child's name and I don't give a fvck bout it! But as the first black US President. Mother Theresa never had a child, Einstein's legacy is not his kids but his discoveries. My point! You are not remembered by the kids you had but the records you set. But if you badly want a kid, adopt one, or get a baby mama and impregnate her but never, never get married just to have kids. marriage is too great a price to pay.

4. There is absolutely nothing new marriage has to offer you: just be honest with yourself. A family? You already belong to one (or do you think you just appeared out of thin air?), love? Your mother loves you like die, trust moi. A woman to manage your home? Get a maid! pay her well and she will manage your home without complications like disrespecting you, PMS, etc. Sex? Gone are the days men marry for sex ooo!!! Sex is damn cheap, you don't need marriage to enjoy it. By the way, what makes you think getting married entitles you to sex when you want it, ie, if at all?? U never jam female Hitler. Continue reading, I'm not even close to the end.

5. Marriage is expensive: a woman's problems end when she gets married (at least on financial level), while a man's problems just begin. Most ladies don't have plans of making money(some stop after getting married). for a woman, after graduating from uni, a husband is top on d list above a job ie, if a job is on the list. Guys, stay alone and worry for one. Apart from financially, marriage drains you emotionally. You have to deal with a partner suffering from PMS five days in a month for life (by the time she reaches menopause, you'd be probably dead) and when she ain't suffering PMS, its worse cos she is pregnant!! Don't forget regular mood swings, test games, among other complicated female emotional ailments. Plus wait till you get divorced before you know how much financially and emotionally expensive marriage could be. That brings us to...

6. It may end up in divorce: possible causes of divorce. She gains weight, sex with one person for years gone stale and boring, the love (or whatever dumb ass name you call it) fades, you want a new woman, (men are polygamous by nature, hard truth. Deal with it), she is no longer the woman you married, (true, women do change after marriage for many reasons, that is story for another day), you cheat on her, she cheats on you, many many more. Don't scar yourself with a painful divorce. Stay single and happy.

7. You get to focus on your dreams without distractions. Like I said earlier, a man's career is his lot (or curse). As s man if you haven't got a successful career, you will probably die unhappy and unproductive. The compromise you have to make to keep her happy will retard you from achieving your dreams to the fullest. Pleasing a woman and pursuing your dreams are mutually exclusive. don't get married.

disclaimer: its ironic when people say honesty is a virtue yet can't bear to hear (or read) the truth.

nota bene: I am not prejudiced towards women. I hate all equally.
Wow. So much bullshit tightly packed into one post. It's amazing.

Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Emperorking20(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
No thanks OP cheesy
Just the thought of having my own tightly knit family makes me tingle with excitement tongue
So no thanks grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by LordReed(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ishilove:

Smh

Bullshit is usually the justification for eccentric and idiosyncratic behavior, LoL.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by LordReed(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
holluwai:
Baabaa learner oh! Living with a woman is a huge commitment that is just too demanding and often times it drives me nut so what do I do? Turn to em chicks on the side and enjoy some blissful time with them...... Marriage is good but not so good so if don't want it then I absolutely comprehend!

Why did you get married if you can't handle the pressure? Are you not the learner?

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by AfricanApple(f): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
killjoy:

my dear, im not sayin u must be single before d world takes u seriously... ok? i said u must be successful, and one way to guarantee success on a biblical scale is to stay away from women and concentrate on ur career... women, both d good or bad ones, r only after a successful guy.
well u can also be successful if u are with a woman, at least if you know what you are doing.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by holluwai(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hahahaha..... Don't be so quick to judge me bro! I can handle the pressure but for how long? Forever? No!!!

LordReed:

Why did you get married if you can't handle the pressure? Are you not the learner?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by LordReed(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
holluwai:
Hahahaha..... Don't be so quick to judge me bro! I can handle the pressure but for how long? Forever? No!!!

Oh really? But you were so quick to emphasize that I am a "baabaa learner".

If the pressure is forever then something is wrong with either you or your wife.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ishilove:

Smh

get lost

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Emperorking20:
No thanks OP cheesy
Just the thought of having my own tightly knit family makes me tingle with excitement tongue
So no thanks grin

its alryt... woteva rocks ur boat nigger

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
LordReed:

Bullshit is usually the justification for eccentric and idiosyncratic behavior, LoL.

u again...

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
LordReed:

kai! go get married my frend n stop rantin here jorr. d way u even respond to pipz here on nairaland tells me kind of impatient and selfish huby u will make... go get married... mtcheeeeeewwww angry angry

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Ishilove: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
killjoy:

get lost
It's a man's world, so after you.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
well u can also be successful if u are with a woman, at least if you know what you are doing.

no thanks... im doin jjust fine bein single... and i dont intend to jettison my happiness and peace of mind for gold, silver, or a woman

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
holluwai:

dont mind d guy jorrr... na small pikin dey worry amm... e neva see anythng for lyf. jst allow him to go get married

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
LordReed:

If the pressure is forever then something is wrong with either you or your wife.

see how u tok, so he insulted u den u immediately retaliate... go get married nigga! hope u jam woman lyk u...

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by merit12(f): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
How far?you

Y you quote. Me?[quote author=TDstarr post=28841442][/quote]
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by LordReed(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
killjoy:

see how u tok, so he insulted u den u immediately retaliate... go get married nigga! hope u jam woman lyk u...

Please state how I insulted him.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by LordReed(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
killjoy:

kai! go get married my frend n stop rantin here jorr. d way u even respond to pipz here on nairaland tells me kind of impatient and selfish huby u will make... go get married... mtcheeeeeewwww angry angry

LoL! So now you recommend marriage? LoL are you confused?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
LordReed:

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! So now you recommend marriage? LoL are you confused?

some pipl r so dumb dey cant learn from oda pipls mistake so i recomend dem to make der own mistakes

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by AfricanApple(f): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
killjoy:

no thanks... im doin jjust fine bein single... and i dont intend to jettison my happiness and peace of mind for gold, silver, or a woman
one thing is that, by the time you are married next year, you won't let us know o. you people will say one online and do two offline
there are some married also who loves being married smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by LordReed(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
killjoy:

some pipl r so dumb dey cant learn from oda pipls mistake so i recomend dem to make der own mistakes

That is life for you, everybody will make their own mistakes even the "undumb" ones. LoL
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
one thing is that, by the time you are married next year, you won't let us know o. you people will say one online and do two offline
there are some married also who loves being married smiley
u see dis d problem i hav wit ladies... not everybody's life is ruled by emotion, u feel lyk dis today n feel sth diffrently tomao. some pipl(guys) do wot is logical ok if u dnt giv me a reason nt to do sth den i wont do it, damning d society. u get? mind u, i have planned d rest of my life... marriage doesnt feature in it cos i dnt see a need for it. simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by AbdulSleek(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ishilove:

Smh

Why dont you point out why it is "bullshit"?

Last time I checked, it is not for women.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by babysmart(f): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Wow...@OP u ar one very realistic nd upfront dude smiley
Great points I must say, but i dont think dis applies to guys alone, not all girls nurse d idea of bein tied up for d rest of deir lives.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
AbdulSleek:

Why dont you point out why it is "bullshit"?

Last time I checked, it is not for women.
u mind d gal, d tin dey pain am for body

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
babysmart:
Wow...@OP I must say u ar one very realistic nd upfront dude smiley
Great points I must say, but i dont think dis applies to guys alone, not all girls nurse d idea of bein tied up for d rest of deir lives.
bt gals dat nurse such ideas r vry few

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by AbdulSleek(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
killjoy:

u mind d gal, d tin dey pain am for body

grin grin grin

She is single and searching oooo! Na why!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (42) (Reply)

Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / What Name Do You Call Your Lover In Your Language? / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.