Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,683 members, 7,959,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. (24917 Views)

Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? / A Lazy Husband / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chillisause, u nefa equip my kitchen for me? tongue
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
moca:
Chillisause, u nefa equip my kitchen for me? tongue

my dear, its chillisauce, not chillisause. tongue

You will need to invest in good storage area. Cabinets that is.

Freezer. Biggest size
Fridge
Microwave
pressure pot
Electric kettle
deep fryer
bread toast
Good plate sets for family and guest
wine cups, soft drink cups, champagne cups
Cooker, oven

This is more like the basic one that dont depend too much on electricity.
brb.
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by bukatyne(f): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
This thread sounds like fun cheesy
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
I know i always write ur name d other way like tilapia.
Guilty as charged. Sorry kiss
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by okotv(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You won't need two days to study the manual but it will save you many hours you spend on peeling, cutting and chopping and everything else. wink

It is for the super extra lazy ones. grin

winning an argument against you would be so difficult, moreover you seem stubborn and hardly convinced especially when it concerns other people

good day
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
okotv:
winning an argument against you would be so difficult, moreover you seem stubborn and hardly convinced especially when it concerns other people

good day

Chilli and I didn't argue.
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by okotv(m): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Chilli and I didn't argue.
didn't say you did....was referring to crackhaus.....you just finished that bros
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by bukatyne(f): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Wonderful thread

Really need to hurry up with my kitchen cabinet so I can set all the stuffs I have.

Will try cooking cowleg with pressure pot today
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by crackhaus: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
okotv:
didn't say you did....was referring to crackhaus.....you just finished that bros
Boy, this would be the second time you'll be mentioning my moniker on this forum to spit incoherent nonsense.

If you got a problem with me kid, engage me like a person with cojones and don't hide behind an equally silly girl like a little bytch.

And to think you're hiding behind someone who would quote an article from a novelist/writer of fiction to back up an argument in the biological/medical field - very much laughable.

6 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
naijababe:

Give me a hug son! You certainly get the idea grin

@ thread, since I discovered using my lovely food processor to make pounded yam my life has not been the same. It is better and fluffier than mortar pounded yam and it takes 5mins too. I also have a veggie chop which chops my okra in 5mins, a feat that would take at least hour in the past because of the volume of okra I cook at a go.

I'd like to invite you to dinner just to prove how wrong they are grin

Honestly learning that I could use my food processor for pounded yam has been the best find of this year. My man is a real over of pounded yam and can eat it everyday. He is the only one who is happier than me about my latest discovery because finally he can eat it anytime he wants. He is an ekiti man used to the best of pounded yam and he has given the pounded yam A+ grin

2 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
okotv:

I think he did his job quite well apart from the fact that he was pretty offensive at one point or another.

My conclusion is that there are studies that support his views and that there are studies that contradict his views; same for me.

I was confirmed AGAIN that we should be very careful with generalizations, prejudices and stereotypes and I have learned that research is not something that we can always rely on as scientists disagree all the time. In fact, we should always question anything that is being sold to us in the name of research.

We should get to know people individually instead of predicting their thoughts and behavior based on gender.

A man and a woman can be more similar than two men or two women.

I cannot say that someone is more logical or more intelligent just because he is a man.
And I cannot say that someone is incapable of making sound decisions because she is a woman and will act on her emotions.

This is my conclusion.

4 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by okotv(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
crackhaus:

Boy, this would be the second time you'll be mentioning my moniker on this forum to spit incoherent nonsense.

If you got a problem with me kid, engage me like a person with cojones and don't hide behind an equally silly girl like a little bytch.

And to think you're hiding behind someone who would quote an article from a novelist/writer of fiction to back up an argument in the biological/medical field - very much laughable.
per aspera ad astra.
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
crackhaus:

This AGAIN is a very emotional response.

No matter how much research you quote, your posts give you away. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by okotv(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I think he did his job quite well apart from the fact that he was pretty offensive at one point or another.

My conclusion is that there are studies that support his views and that there are studies that contradict his views; same for me.

I was confirmed AGAIN that we should be very careful with generalizations, prejudices and stereotypes and I have learned that research is not something that we can always rely on as scientists disagree all the time. In fact, we should always question anything that is being sold to us in the name of research.

We should get to know people individually instead of predicting their thoughts and behavior based on gender.

A man and a woman can be more similar than two men or two women.

I can say that someone is more logical or more intelligent just because he is a man.
And I cannot say that someone is incapable of making sound decisions because she is a woman and will act on her emotions.

This is my conclusion.
researches are just mere findings of men so I counter as much as I can cause I have got a brain.

I told some folks in school earlier this week that they should learn to ask questions and are free to doubt things, instead of carefully reasoning with me, they resorted to calling me names and an arguer, I just decided to leave them in their so-called wisdom and move on.

with time and a growing respect for others opinion, I would build a team to improve our world.

thanks for taking time out to respond cogently.
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
okotv:
researches are just mere findings of men so I counter as much as I can cause I have got a brain.

I told some folks in school earlier this week that they should learn to ask questions and are free to doubt things, instead of carefully reasoning with me, they resorted to calling me names and an arguer, I just decided to leave them in their so-called wisdom and move on.

with time and a growing respect for others opinion, I would build a team to improve our world.

thanks for taking time out to respond cogently.

@bold

Very good advice. wink wink wink

Keep it up!
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by crackhaus: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

This AGAIN is a very emotional response.

No matter how much research you quote, your posts give you away. undecided undecided
Oh please shut up.

That was an aggressive response - very well deserved.
Now tell your bytch to state his problem.

1 Like

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by okotv(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

@bold

Very good advice. wink wink wink

Keep it up!
of course I will especially to the right people,

#Africaarising

2 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by okotv(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=crackhaus post=27756159]
Oh please shut up.

Now tell your bytch to state his problem.[/quote.

clean up your words then we can openly discuss or else forget it.

5 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
crackhaus:

Oh please shut up.

Now tell your bytch to state his problem.

And an aggressive response is not an emotional response?

Aggression and anger are not feelings?

aggressive

1 angry, and behaving in a threatening way; ready to attack

aggression

1 feelings of anger and hatred that may result in threatening or violent behaviour

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/search/english/direct/?q=aggression

Where is your "male logic" now?

9 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ok, I've been reading, yet I'm not getting any lazier....

What gives?
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
tatiana009:

Honestly learning that I could use my food processor for pounded yam has been the best find of this year. My man is a real over of pounded yam and can eat it everyday. He is the only one who is happier than me about my latest discovery because finally he can eat it anytime he wants. He is an ekiti man used to the best of pounded yam and he has given the pounded yam A+ grin

And your hubby is not complaining that it si not elastic enough abi he dey complain ? grin
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by FINA4804(f): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ok I fear oh. @damisol, you understand how the thing dey be. Thank you my sister. Pressure pot here I come
naijababe:

Lol...........yes it is 3-4 hours Naija time grin. The idea being, I can go and do other things while the meat is cooking. For example, if I need to go shopping, I just set it up and by the time I come back, the meat is cooked. I put things like beans and yam pottage in it and go to work. By the time I get back dinner is just waiting to be served grin
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by 2CatWoman: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
okotv, why did you bring your derailing friends? angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Naijababe,

What setting do you pound the yam with?Pulse?
What blade? If I give poundo to Dh he will be pleasantly shocked. grin
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
naijababe:

And your hubby is not complaining that it si not elastic enough abi he dey complain ? grin

Complain for where? The man they enjoy am, even his family came the other weekend and they were complimenting my pounded yam wink
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by crackhaus: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And an aggressive response is not an emotional response?

aggressive

1 angry, and behaving in a threatening way; ready to attack

aggression

1 feelings of anger and hatred that may result in threatening or violent behaviour

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/search/english/direct/?q=aggression

Where is your "male logic" now?

I said shut up!

I don't even know this kid. First time he did something like this, I asked him what's up and he responded like a reta.rd with something incoherent - I ignored the pvssy-licker.

Today he mentioned me out of nowhere, and you're here typing nonsense.
My "male logic" is what tells me to confront the wimp once and for all, kids like this don't get ignored twice.

3 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
crackhaus:

I said shut up!

I don't even know this kid. First time he did something like this, I asked him what's up and he responded like a reta.rd with something incoherent - I ignored the pvssy-licker.

Today he mentioned me out of nowhere, and you're here typing nonsense.
My "male logic" is what tells me to confront the wimp once and for all, kids like this don't get ignored twice.

2 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chillisauce:

The link for your okra slicer is for US folks, so i went to my aliexpress. Guess how much i saw it

8.12dollars grin
What a bargain!

Making an order straightttttt up

As for pounded yam, my potato puree is enough for me. One has to start counting calories to keep fit. Not like im doing weight lift job

Wow okro slicer exists? And at that price? I like this thread. Learning valuable things
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by crackhaus: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
okotv:

clean up your words then we can openly discuss
or else forget it.
You're still in school and you're giving advice about word cleanup and open discussion.
Do you even know how to start a discussion?

In your school they teach you to disrespectfully make reference to people as a way to start a conversation huh?

You must be really stvpid!

2 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by okotv(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
2CatWoman:
okotv, why did you bring your derailing friends? angry angry
sorry about that....

my bad
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by okotv(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
crackhaus:

You're still in school and you're giving advice about word cleanup and open discussion.
Do you even know how to start a discussion?

In your school they teach you to disrespectfully make reference to people as a way to start a conversation huh?

You must be really stvpid!
says a graduate

1 Like

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
moca:

Come, make una take am easy na cheesy
Is it in naija?

I think it should be in naija, it just comes in a spray bottle and forms a foam when you spray it. There are many brands, the bottle will usually say foaming bathroom spray/heavy duty foam/scrub free/powerful foam or something like that. It really makes it so much easier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) / Catching The Bouquet At A Wedding- Myth Or Fact? / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.