Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. (24610 Views)

Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? / A Lazy Husband / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Mamatee07: 1:56am On May 10, 2016
Who has ever true the food processor pounded yam ? How was it pls
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by damiso(f): 1:10pm On May 10, 2016
Mamatee07:
Who has ever true the food processor pounded yam ? How was it pls

It was lovely.. Honestly no difference with pounded yam.

I have stopped eating poundo yam since I bought my food processor.

One tip though is make sure you cut the yams into tiny cubes and make sure you don't put in a large quantity ( depending on the size of your food processor) at a time.

2 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by ADUKKY(f): 1:13pm On May 10, 2016
@mamatee07, I have and I can tell you it works. Just ensure the one you buy has a dough blade and voila you have your pounded yam in 5 mins.

I have attached a short video of the processor while pounding.

1 Like

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 14, 2016
This thread still dey?

cheesy cheesy
Where are all the lazy women.

Children's toys. Invest in big boxes. I pack the whole shįt in there then we try and sort it out weekends.
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Mamatee07: 10:45pm On May 14, 2016
damiso:

It was lovely.. Honestly no difference with pounded yam.

I have stopped eating poundo yam since I bought my food processor.

One tip though is make sure you cut the yams into tiny cubes and make sure you don't put in a large quantity ( depending on the size of your food processor) at a time.

I'm going to get one asap then. Don't know why anyone will be stressing themselves unnecessarily. Thanks for the tip guys grin
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Mamatee07: 10:46pm On May 14, 2016
Chillisauce:
This thread still dey?

cheesy cheesy
Where are all the lazy women.

Children's toys. Invest in big boxes. I pack the whole shįt in there then we try and sort it out weekends.

Very true the boxes come in handy especially when you have kids around.

1 Like

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by trendygirl: 2:38pm On May 15, 2016
Have you tried making Eva in microwave,? It's easy. Put Gari with just enough water in a microwave bowl. Set the time to about 5mins depending on the quantity once the time is up just mix with a spoon. Voila! Eva is ready
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by trendygirl: 2:40pm On May 15, 2016
Have you tried making Eba in microwave,? It's easy. Put Gari with just enough water in a microwave bowl. Set the time to about 5mins depending on the quantity once the time is up just mix with a spoon. Voila! Eba is ready
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Ngoziada592: 5:19pm On May 15, 2016
trendygirl:
Have you tried making Eba in microwave,? It's easy. Put Gari with just enough water in a microwave bowl. Set the time to about 5mins depending on the quantity once the time is up just mix with a spoon. Voila! Eba is ready

Wow, never heard that one. Won't it have lumps Although I never had a problem with eba, it requires little effort . Amala on the other hand angry think I'll try the hand mixer thing I saw on a Facebook food group
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by blank(f): 11:56am On May 20, 2016
Thanks for the handmixer tip. Works perfectly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rolling Dollar’s Children May Drop-out Of School Soon / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.