Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. (24608 Views)

Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? / A Lazy Husband / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
damiso:

Ok that's what I use in the pot as well anyway. Just means no pot to wash grin

grin grin grin grin Ok, na you lazy pass
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
hispinkolo:
How come no one is praising the friend and companion of the lazy? 'The HOOVER'
I think it's easier and less stressful then sweeping with one hand on my waist,also quickly sucks away dust and pesky articles.
I love you my dearest hetty.

The hoover's got nothing on the irobot! cheesy Just turn it on and it goes round the area cleaning it perfectly.

If I didn't have cleaning services right now, I would have replaced my broken irobot. No time!

*told y'all I was the queen of laziness*
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by 2CatWoman: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
damiso:

They even sell already peeled beans here and bean cake flour.

As the lazy woman that i am I have tried both grin grin and to be honest the beans you peel yourself tastes better. The bean flour is horrible the moi moi came out as hard as olumo rock angry with the already peeled beans it tasted funny.so it was back to peeling for me *sighs*

Have you tried using a balloon whisk or hand blender to whisk some air into the bean flour paste when you prepare akara?
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chillisauce:

That rice cooker, i dont know much about that. I use pressure pot to cook mine. Pour water, cover it. Open it in the next 10mins. just like coogar will say, rice, yam, garri... they are all tasteless. The end product is what matters.

pls, How long does the rice cooker take?

It takes about 20-30 mins for 3-4 cups or rice. Put rice, water, salt. No need to come back to it till you're ready to eat. It turns itself off when done and keeps the rice warm too.

@naijababe, you may have just dropped a genius idea there. Might have to try jollof rice with it! Lol.
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
ileobatojo:

The hoover's got nothing on the irobot! cheesy Just turn it on and it goes round the area cleaning it perfectly.

If I didn't have cleaning services right now, I would have replaced my broken irobot. No time!

*told y'all I was the queen of laziness*

cheesy cheesy

Does anyone know the irobot that picks up toys grin

see you trying to sneak out after making the baby sleep and stepping on one of the building blocks. Ouch..
Its never finished, some how you will find one hidden somewhere else.

I Just pack all the toys,pens, books, straight to one big basket. Call it the dog house. If they are missing anything, they just go there to fish it out themselves. More responsibility for everyone
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by cococandy(f): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
crackhaus:

Direct from the mind to hard copy without filters and edits?

You will definitely make many enemies using that app. grin
well I can edit by thinking "no that didn't come out right" and it corrects sharpaly grin
When I'm ready I think "submit" and it goes.
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
ileobatojo:

It takes about 20-30 mins for 3-4 cups or rice. Put rice, water, salt. No need to come back to it till you're ready to eat. It turns itself off when done and keeps the rice warm too.

@naijababe, you may have just dropped a genius idea there. Might have to try jollof rice with it! Lol.

Thanks dear, i make a very good jellof rice in 15mins.
Put your oil and garlic, onion, tomate paste... fry for 5mins, add your rice , cube, spices etc with water just above your rice. Cover it in pressure pot, come back after 10mins.

Food is ready. smiley
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chillisauce:

cheesy cheesy

Does anyone know the irobot that picks up toys grin

see you trying to sneak out after making the baby sleep and stepping on one of the building blocks. Ouch..
Its never finished, some how you will find one hidden somewhere else.

I Just pack all the toys,pens, books, straight to one big basket. Call it the dog house. If they are missing anything, they just go there to fish it out themselves. More responsibility for everyone

Lol!

How about the irobot that mops? Anyone that knows should hook me up o. grin
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chillisause my darling kiss

Im late o!
Ok let me go and read up.
Chillisauce:

Put your oil and garlic, onion, tomate paste... fry for 5mins, add your rice , cube, spices etc with water just above your rice. Cover it in pressure pot, come back after 10mins.

Food is ready. smiley

Hmmm. I might have to explore this pressure pot business.
For those of us that like palm oil stew, you know the type you bleach until the smoke alarm goes off, or your neighbour calling for fire service.

You can get same taste without too much bleaching.

Just mix vegetable oil with palm oil, leave for 2-3mins, voila.. you have your bleached oil
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
NL is populated by such lazy women! SMH!!!

Chilli, hook me up on that toy picking up robot when you find it

2 Likes

Chillisauce:

Food is ready. smiley
Gbam!

1 Like

Chilli, hook me up on that toy picking up robot
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chillisauce:

Food is ready. smiley

I am trying this one tonight!
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
naijababe:

Chilli, hook me up on that toy picking up robot when you find it

Its ileo o. The madam robot.

Not only toys, it will also pick up boxers, shoes, panties grin you know na lol
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
naijababe:

I am trying this one tonight!

You dont need to cut the garlic or onion. Just cut in halves. The taste is something yummy.

You can add your prawns before covering.

I bake or fry my meat differently, but you can add yours in if you want.

'Lazy' boys too are welcomed. No girl will make shakara for you because of food.
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
I hope no one here suffers with using all your energy to scrub the bathroom. If so, you need to be demoted from the lazy wives club!

The answer is the heavy duty foam cleaners. Spray in the tub/shower/tiles whatever, leave for some minutes and simply wipe off with a soft, plush foam sponge. Easy peasy.

1 Like

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
ileobatojo:

Lol!

cheesy
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chillisauce:

Its ileo o. The madam robot.

Not only toys, it will also pick up boxers, shoes, panties grin you know na lol

Don't hate on roomba! It served me well! cheesy
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
ileobatojo:

Lol!

I robot Braava mops grin cheesy
http://www.amazon.co.uk/iRobot-Braava-Floor-Mopping-Robot/dp/B00BZQBT6C/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1415202359&sr=8-12&keywords=robot+vacuum+cleaners

When my hetty packs up,will definitely look into the roomba.
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by crackhaus: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
cococandy:
well I can edit by thinking "no that didn't come out right" and it corrects sharpaly grin
When I'm ready I think "submit" and it goes.
Your own laziness is very much skin-deep tongue grin
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
hispinkolo:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/iRobot-Braava-Floor-Mopping-Robot/dp/B00BZQBT6C/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1415202359&sr=8-12&keywords=robot+vacuum+cleaners

O pari!

Braava will make a very nice companion for roomba! cheesy
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
hispinkolo:

Trust me you won't regret it. It works great!
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
hispinkolo:

This thread is turning out to be a gem but 200 quid shocked choi!!!. I'll hang on to my polish cleaner for now.
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Deleted
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
naijababe:

Chilli, hook me up on that toy picking up robot

The link for your okra slicer is for US folks, so i went to my aliexpress. Guess how much i saw it

8.12dollars grin
What a bargain!

Making an order straightttttt up

As for pounded yam, my potato puree is enough for me. One has to start counting calories to keep fit. Not like im doing weight lift job
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
ileobatojo:
I hope no one here suffers with using all your energy to scrub the bathroom. If so, you need to be demoted from the lazy wives club!

The answer is the heavy duty foam cleaners. Spray in the tub/shower/tiles whatever, leave for some minutes and simply wipe off with a soft, plush foam sponge. Easy peasy.
Come, make una take am easy na cheesy
Is it in naija?
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
naijababe:

This thread is turning out to be a gem but 200 quid shocked choi!!!. I'll hang on to my polish cleaner for now.

There are cheaper options oo,26.80£ but definitely won't be as effective as the Braava.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vileda-136134-ViRobi-Cleaning-Robot/dp/B005U1WMZA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1415203730&sr=8-2&keywords=robot+mop

ileobatojo:

Trust me you won't regret it. It works great!

Taking your word for it grin

Any tips or robots to help baby talk? cheesy.
over 18 months and not saying anything.Hearing tests etc very okayy.Meets all other milestones except talking undecided
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
moca:

Come, make una take am easy na cheesy
Is it in naija?

its all about seeing it, and also improvising.

An old matelas can be cut out for that. Just get a good cleaning liquid and it will do the job
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
hispinkolo:

There are cheaper options oo,26.80£ but definitely won't be as effective as the Braava.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vileda-136134-ViRobi-Cleaning-Robot/dp/B005U1WMZA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1415203730&sr=8-2&keywords=robot+mop

Taking your word for it grin

Any tips or robots to help baby talk? cheesy.
over 18 months and not saying anything.Hearing tests etc very okayy.Meets all other milestones except talking undecided

pls dont buy a robot with toddler in the house, you may find it in the bath or broken.

As for talking, talk with him like an adult, what ever you are doing, explain to him. Robot wont do this job cheesy
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by cococandy(f): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
crackhaus:

Your own laziness is very much skin-deep tongue grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rolling Dollar’s Children May Drop-out Of School Soon / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.