Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence (37743 Views)

Five Things GEJ Should Do To Win The Presidentail Election / Some Good Things GEJ Has Done In The Past 6 Years / Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by omenka(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
Op, may you live long.

What gets to me the most is Jo's knack for shifting goal posts and passing buck. In his books, the smart guy is that who never accepts any faults or wrongdoing. He's oblivious of the universal truth that no man is without blemish. No sooner does one accuse him of a wrong deed before they spring into defence mode, like programmed robots.

Such a damn shame we have to put up to him for another coupla months since we have a largely ineffective legislature!!

#Jonathan Out!!

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Limibanti(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
For real, I find it so heard to believe my ears when I come against people that have been blinded by prejudice and ethnicity...What else do we need to prove that GEJ is empty? Nothing is just working out under his administration
I believe that an educated and unbiased fellow can not share all this gutter opinions. You will only see people tied to illiteracy that will come online here to split out thrash

7 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by olusolaj(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
op this one na trash now

8 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Firefire(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
olusolaj:
op this one na trash now

Absolutely

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Anyi3(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
berem:
Jonathan is a branded failure. It is quite unfotunate that he has used ethnic and religious sentiments to brainwash most gullible nigerians. Even some educated ones have been brainwashed just as we see on nairaland. I was chatting up with a friend why he wants to vote for Jonathan again and all he could tell me is that he is his brother. I asked him what his so called brother has done for him since he is still jobless,he didn't say anything.

Just like nonnybb said and I quote "I will rather remain poor supporting PDP than vote for APC".

I have someone who said he wants Goodluck next year because it's better for his own brother to be eating him than an outsider.

They all know the fight against corruption deteriorated under this administration.

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nten: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
Op you are a funny dude o. What apologist say about GEJ or what apc motivated you to say about GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by godsveryown(f): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
Where mynd44 go na?don't c his post again na him post I dey alway look out for b4 o 4 nairaland
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by brownlord: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
berem:
You just summed it up babes! I have nothing to add.

cc:

barcanista
neenar
ngeneukwuenu
ayukadaboss
gbawe
obiagelli
ibnsultan
egift
koboko69
demdem
kel4soft
sirniyeh
laykorn
mynd44

etc

for heaven's sake, why is my name not there, see no try this nonsense again
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by robinsoncrosoe: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ngwakwe:
GEJ and PEJ is a family name and don't have anything to do with Nigerian Government.

If you have issues with President Jonathan and his Administration then address him as such. Patience Jonathan's problems are her husband's headache as she wasn't elected or is she seeking re-election.

What baffles me most is that the same people shouting Jonathan failed policies and PDP's sixteen years of bad governance are beginning to praise Obasanjo and have gone further to start repackaging him as a great revolutionary and a patriot.

The same people have gone to seek a failed PDP Administrator's approval and consent to support their attempt to grab power.

If you are not conversant with Nigerian Politics and just depended on social and electronic media for the past six months, you may think Goodluck is PDP and PDP is Jonathan since 1998.

What can I say more than to behold an unprecedented double standard in Nigeria politics.

I will always plead with and remind all open minded and independent Nigerians to avoid all those people trying to repackage a Coup plotter, Sharia Advocate, Human Right abuser, a despot and an embodiment of zero experience in Democratic governance as a substitute and a messiah.

Goodluck Jonathan has his fault but not a failure rather he encourages Democracy, build institution and civil liberties, he doesn't favour one region at the expense of another in any shape or form. He believes in one Nigeria and the right of all to share from the national cake which Buhari in his life and next reincarnation won't adopt.

Nigerians deserve better than Goodluck Jonathan's presidency but won't be intimidated to settle for less.
God bless u my dear.u have said it all.what more can I say

7 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by jamael(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sweetlemon:
wait ooooooo Seun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janja.weed has been censored and replaced with "supporter of APC?"

oh my God! How much were you paid for this
Go get a job. The more I read your post the more I want to be a successful person in life. Not ranting with reckless abandon.

7 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by FavourCintosis(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hmmmmm GEJ till 2019......ehmm,i want 2 use diz opportunity 2 thank God 4 my life.Diz is my 1st comment on nairaland..am very happy and excited 2 b here!..hav been following nairaland 4 about 2yrs nw shaa...Chatting with u guys is a gr8 joy 2 me...NIGERIA-good ppl,gr8 nation!.......But remember Is stil oga goody till 2019.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by bhass: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ngwakwe:
GEJ and PEJ is a family name and don't have anything to do with Nigerian Government.

If you have issues with President Jonathan and his Administration then address him as such. Patience Jonathan's problems are her husband's headache as she wasn't elected or is she seeking re-election.

What baffles me most is that the same people shouting Jonathan failed policies and PDP's sixteen years of bad governance are beginning to praise Obasanjo and have gone further to start repackaging him as a great revolutionary and a patriot.

The same people have gone to seek a failed PDP Administrator's approval and consent to support their attempt to grab power.

If you are not conversant with Nigerian Politics and just depended on social and electronic media for the past six months, you may think Goodluck is PDP and PDP is Jonathan since 1998.

What can I say more than to behold an unprecedented double standard in Nigeria politics.

I will always plead with and remind all open minded and independent Nigerians to avoid all those people trying to repackage a Coup plotter, Sharia Advocate, Human Right abuser, a despot and an embodiment of zero experience in Democratic governance as a substitute and a messiah.

Goodluck Jonathan has his fault but not a failure rather he encourages Democracy, build institution and civil liberties, he doesn't favour one region at the expense of another in any shape or form. He believes in one Nigeria and the right of all to share from the national cake which Buhari in his life and next reincarnation won't adopt.

Nigerians deserve better than Goodluck Jonathan's presidency but won't be intimidated to settle for less.

You this mumu nigga, wtf are u saying? just blowing nonsens grammers, GEJ is a failure.. stop deceiving ur idiotic self. people like you should be imprisoned for life for the offence of lack of common sense

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by DelGardo: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
berem:
You just summed it up babes! I have nothing to add.

cc:

barcanista
neenar
ngeneukwuenu
ayukadaboss
gbawe
obiagelli
ibnsultan
egift
koboko69
demdem
kel4soft
sirniyeh
laykorn
mynd44

etc
What do I have to do to join this distinguished team biko nu? Shutting up PDP e-rats to make Nigeria great again

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by barcaboi(m): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Now we see why u defend him....enjoy ur share of the cake while it last....He doesn't favour a clan; seriously?.....like he is our brothe from south south and stuff?....even yorubas still criticise OBJ during his tenure with open mindedness. ...stop sprouting lies to cover up GEJ....We've never been divided on religious lines as much as this and his spokesman or madman had the guts to say those that criticise GEJ have psychological problem like seriously?...even the pope gets criticised or even obama or Putin

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by popcykaylah(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nigeria is at war..3.5% of the nations LGA has been captured by the sect boko and c-in-c is there travelling from country to another .he's shameless and a disgrace to the black race .Nigeria is gradually falling apart. like I always I pity our future and that of our children.all of you who want him for another 4yrs ..I agree to it let's see what happens ..maybe in the next 4yrs boko would have captured half of Nigeria and you educated illiterates who elected him might have been captured or killed .

6 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by udemzyudex(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
grin

Una don go do meeting come regroup una self abi?

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by prezidooo(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ngwakwe:

thank u cos ur away (Nigerians deserve better than Goodluck Jonathan's presidency ) GEJ using his power have ensured that we can not get a better leader.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I am going to adress you as representative of all Nigerians, GEJ supporters, non GEJ supporters. Note that I am not here to attack your man....I have decided to take a neutral position this year....especially as the Nigerian political system has disappointed me over the years....long before this present administration.

Your problem, sir, is that you are no different from the Buharinistas. Infact, GEJ guys and Buharinistas are very much alike. Both of you want to share the revenues from the sale of oil in a way that you think will benefit you. Both of you think that the other side is beenfiting from the oil money in an unfair way.

But the truth of the matter is that our share the national cake economy is bad economic practice. I don't understand why Northerners and Southerners cannot use their god give brains and resources to construct strong industrial manufacturing economies at the state level. I fail to understand why most graduates of our universities, since independence , graduate and look for cushy clerical jobs that will pay them nice salaries, instead of solving problems in their localities. And I do not understand why, as soon as a businessman earns money, the first thought is to go and sell imported goods....so that he/she can make a profit.

The problem with Nigeria, is not GEJ or Buhari, or APC or PDP....it is you Nigerians. You have the wrong idea of how an economy is supposed to work. The oil that God gave us....as well as the other resources....should have been invested in making us strong and self sufficent. Instead...we share the money....and get angry when we are not recieving our share (And history tells us that sometimes that anger boils over. Of course...it does not end well).

What I want all of you on this thread to do is simple. Go and make your leaders , whoever they are, invest in education...technical education, and sort out our power supply, and to please stop being corrupt. Because if they do not start doing so....and I speak to all parties (I do not believe that the APC would make things better if they take over).....we will remain backward, and vulnerable.

Nigerians need to change our thinking. Money exists to fuel development....not to be shared so that we can enjoy the good life.

Oil is a curse.

Good evening Nigeria....and good luck. I still love my country....regardless.

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by crystalzoe: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Djicemob:
Ok na here all these APshits come hide the console themselves abi? grin

Ya'll were been whooped on the datolee thread and ya'll didnt do sh1t...only to open an empty thread like this.
don't mind them!

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by mrofficial(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Another one: The president is nice and humble.

He's even nice and humble to Boko Haram and Corruption. cheesy

That won't make me stop laughing at the future of the country. When we still have people reasoning in such a way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by osikiabu(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
Over the years there is this saying that the problem of nigeria is leaadership but I hv come to realise that our problem in this part of the world lies 90% with followership. If nigeria were to be a civilised society I don't think Jona would have last long to even complete his 2nd term, he would been long impeached for gross underperformance. It beats my immagination seeing citizens whose life have made more miserable by this administration blindling supporting this govt just for sake of ethnicity, religion and sentiment.

9 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by TedRitz: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Hey! I'm not APC per say. I'm for change, something different. If APC can present that, why not give them the chance?

FYI, there are only a few APC guys I care about : Fashola, Okorocha, Oshiomole, Aregbesola, Ngigie, Amaechi, Tambuwal, kwankwaso, and maybe Buhari. I couldn't possibly care any less about the rest.

Not everyone against GEJ is for APC. Get that into your heads.

If you are for change, your focus would be pushing for APC to field Fashola not Buhari... Times have changed, this is not the 70's, Buhari has no major achievement aside his strictness and WAI crusade ... he strikes me as fanatic, and someone who is bitter. APC failed the moment they sidelined Fashola because for me he is best APC has to offer. He is the definition of progressive. followed by Oshiomole.

If APC means well for Nigerians they should give us Fashola.

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
Wait... where's my comment? It was really funny. angry

Well, at least I haven't been banned, I guess.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by osikiabu(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Over the years there is this saying that the problem of nigeria is leaadership but I hv come to realise that our problem in this part of the world lies 90% with followership. If nigeria were to be a civilised society I don't think Jona would have last long to even complete his 1st term, he would been long impeached for gross underperformance. It beats my immagination seeing citizens whose life have made more miserable by this administration blindling supporting this govt just for sake of ethnicity, religion and sentiment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff / Dino Melaye: Ozekhome Explains Why Judge Refused To Send Kogi Senator To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.