Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence (37734 Views)

Five Things GEJ Should Do To Win The Presidentail Election / Some Good Things GEJ Has Done In The Past 6 Years / Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by sebali: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
barcanista:
The PDP apologists are the most unpatriotic in the world. They flip flap when you bring issues to their end and use insults/abuses as a defense. Shamefully, they are backed by the Admin who promotes anything in their favor whether real or imagined.

Its a shame

My respect for U has always bin high bt 2day it got to d highest point.
l so loved hw u carried on ur arguments on d buhari bashing thread dis mrn, evn wen it got tough and seemed lik everyone was against u, u stood ur ground and refused to result to insults or oda forms of negative argument rada u tried as much as u could to argue strictly on verifiable facts and figures.

U REALLY IMPRESSED ME TODAY

9 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
sebali:

My respect for U has always bin high bt 2day it got to d highest point.
l so loved hw u carried on ur arguments on d buhari bashing thread dis mrn, evn wen it got tough and seemed lik everyone was against u, u stood ur ground and refused to result to insults or oda forms of negative argument rada u tried as much as u could to argue strictly on verifiable facts and figures.

U REALLY IMPRESSED ME TODAY

He's an impressive guy.

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by AJOT99(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hmmm...
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nonnnnsense. Am I not allowed to tell the truth on this forum? If you don't want people to know what you did, don't do it.

Hmm! Watching you in 3D.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by PROCTOR: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
My summary

EXCUSES ARE FOR LOSERS AND FAILURE

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sweetlemon:

6. His Enemies Vowed to Make Nigeria Ungovernable:

His enemies kwa? Please remind me who the C-in-C is again I don forget. Since when did enemies become more powerful than someone that can wake up one morning and make rules that could make his enemies go bankrupt? Since when did enemies control the police and armed forces? Oh ok. I forgot, maybe you guys mean his village enemies aka African insurance ba? mtcheeeeeeeew! Your dear Presido keeps saying BH are in his govt. Oh so he knows them? What is he doing about them? His enemies are also stopping him from providing social amenities, employment opportunities, etc for us abi? they control the federal purse shey? How come his enemies did not stop him from budgeting N1B for his feeding or the numerous presidential cars and jets he has added to his fleet?

This one made me laugh out loud. VILLAGE ENEMIES! OH my God. LOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by edgyslim: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sweetlemon:
They are all over the damn place. In our offices, in our neighborhoods, on social networks, everywhere! Torturing us with their low IQed defenses for the first couple and their allies. There are so many things they say in their desperation, or should I say docile-minded states, but the following ones make me want to cry in frustration or lock them up in a room and beat the living shii outta them until their IQs rise several notches up.

1. Other Presidents Were Not Better That GEJ:

Can you imagination that?! (in Giringori's voice and grammar) So just because we have had bad leaders in the past, we should continue having bad leaders and sit, fold our arms and watch while the rest of the world overtake us by 1000 years?
Let me also remind them that never in history have we heard of billions of dollars (not naira o) disappearing from all sections of the economy. Even the Sharia crisis wasn't as violent and as prolonged as what we have now.

2. He's The Best Option Among Other Bad Options for 2015 (The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know syndrome)

Typical Naija mentality. No wonder vision 2020 seems like just a tall dream. Why not? When we have decided to stick with a devil? GEJ has suddenly become the best devil simply because he's a southerner? Oh of course! A bad southerner is better than a strong northerner. We must to support our brother with the last drop of our blood so we can keep those born to rule northerners in check. Abi nau?

3. We shouldn't Criticize Them Because They are Our Father And Mother's Age Mates:

"can you talk to your father/mother like that" "can your mother speak better English?" "can your father be a President?"

It's high time these...... (I lack words to describe them) got it into their heads that Presidents, Governors, etc are not elected to be fathers/mothers. They were elected to work for us and provide the enabling environment where we and our families can thrive in our chosen businesses/careers. even if my mother cannot speak better English, for sweet heaven's sake she ain't no first lady! She ain't representing no Country or State or whatever but herself and our family. So if she's got issues repping our family well, it's our business alone. Gerrit? And hey, if my dad ever becomes President and he starts saying stuff like stealing is not corruption, He is on his own. Oya take that!

4. English Is Not Our Language:

Oya start telling your children's teachers in school to start teaching them in Igbo nau. Please Google 'lingua franca' or 'official language' to understand why Germans, Russians, Chinese, and other non English-speaking country leaders and their first ladies do not speak English at public functions. I no get power.

5. Would You have Done Better As A President?:

Mba o. I would have done trade by bata. Nansense! A company CEO sends out an advertisement for a PA. Someone who can speak 3 languages, write in short hand, high memory retention, etc. Or the owner of a big departmental shopping mall, hotel, recreation center, etc wanting a manager. Why you no ask them to do these things by themselves nau? You see ya dumb sefs?
Secondly, not everybody can be Presidents. Same way law, medicine, engineering, accounting, etc are only for people with the flair, know-how and passion for these things.
So yes, I doubt I have what it takes to lead a country like Nigeria....... and did I tell you I'm contesting?? So please if you can't lead well, park well for someone else who can.

His enemies kwa? Please remind me who the C-in-C is again I don forget. Since when did enemies become more powerful than someone that can wake up one morning and make rules that could make his enemies go bankrupt? Since when did enemies control the police and armed forces? Oh ok. I forgot, maybe you guys mean his village enemies aka African insurance ba? mtcheeeeeeeew! Your dear Presido keeps saying BH are in his govt. Oh so he knows them? What is he doing about them? His enemies are also stopping him from providing social amenities, employment opportunities, etc for us abi? they control the federal purse shey? How come his enemies did not stop him from budgeting N1B for his feeding or the numerous presidential cars and jets he has added to his fleet?

7. It's Their Time. Let Them Complete Their Eight Years.:

Even if it means wiping out the whole country ko?

smh. You all need deliverance hornezley!

I love you babe is all I can say.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by abdulabbakar(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
koboko69:
This are the kind of excuses we get from lame brains. i pity those that lectured them during their recruitment training exercise before eventually releasing them to the online platform. I do Not expect any meaningful thing from any saTANoid. the worse of all is they cant make a comment without mentioning progressives like they see us in their dreams. grin grin grin
Barcanista have been a serious nightmare to them of late cheesy

Omohh!
How I envy this fella!!!! grin
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by oghenetega100(f): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sweetlemon:
They are all over the damn place. In our offices, in our neighborhoods, on social networks, everywhere! Torturing us with their low IQed defenses for the first couple and their allies. There are so many things they say in their desperation, or should I say docile-minded states, but the following ones make me want to cry in frustration or lock them up in a room and beat the living shii outta them until their IQs rise several notches up.

Can you imagination that?! (in Giringori's voice and grammar) So just because we have had bad leaders in the past, we should continue having bad leaders and sit, fold our arms and watch while the rest of the world overtake us by 1000 years?
Let me also remind them that never in history have we heard of billions of dollars (not naira o) disappearing from all sections of the economy. Even the Sharia crisis wasn't as violent and as prolonged as what we have now.

2. He's The Best Option Among Other Bad Options for 2015 (The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know syndrome)

Typical Naija mentality. No wonder vision 2020 seems like just a tall dream. Why not? When we have decided to stick with a devil? GEJ has suddenly become the best devil simply because he's a southerner? Oh of course! A bad southerner is better than a strong northerner. We must to support our brother with the last drop of our blood so we can keep those born to rule northerners in check. Abi nau?

3. We shouldn't Criticize Them Because They are Our Father And Mother's Age Mates:

"can you talk to your father/mother like that" "can your mother speak better English?" "can your father be a President?"

It's high time these...... (I lack words to describe them) got it into their heads that Presidents, Governors, etc are not elected to be fathers/mothers. They were elected to work for us and provide the enabling environment where we and our families can thrive in our chosen businesses/careers. even if my mother cannot speak better English, for sweet heaven's sake she ain't no first lady! She ain't representing no Country or State or whatever but herself and our family. So if she's got issues repping our family well, it's our business alone. Gerrit? And hey, if my dad ever becomes President and he starts saying stuff like stealing is not corruption, He is on his own. Oya take that!

Oya start telling your children's teachers in school to start teaching them in Igbo nau. Please Google 'lingua franca' or 'official language' to understand why Germans, Russians, Chinese, and other non English-speaking country leaders and their first ladies do not speak English at public functions. I no get power.

Mba o. I would have done trade by bata. Nansense! A company CEO sends out an advertisement for a PA. Someone who can speak 3 languages, write in short hand, high memory retention, etc. Or the owner of a big departmental shopping mall, hotel, recreation center, etc wanting a manager. Why you no ask them to do these things by themselves nau? You see ya dumb sefs?
Secondly, not everybody can be Presidents. Same way law, medicine, engineering, accounting, etc are only for people with the flair, know-how and passion for these things.
So yes, I doubt I have what it takes to lead a country like Nigeria....... and did I tell you I'm contesting?? So please if you can't lead well, park well for someone else who can.

You are so on point, Nigerians are so used to failure that they hail and support a govt that has clearly failed it's people, in the name of he is our brother, this government must and should be voted out come 2015.

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
GEJ supporters should read this Reuters analysis of the upcoming election:

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0IG1E220141027?irpc=932

I hope you'll understand the insult.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
garsul:
. His Enemies Vowed to Make Nigeria Ungovernable:

This is the one that annoys and scare me the most. If some people vow to make the country ungoverbable for him if he wins in 2015, it means we will live under security siege and bombing for another 4 years until BH takes over the whole country
And u r gonna vote out of fear?
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by freshness2020: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Whether ♈όϋ blow grammar or grammar blow ♈όϋ !
No vacancy in Aso rock!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
@berem, Seun created an avenue for you to feel among, he help hide your low self esteem and you're here insulting him? Has your political affiliations incapacitated your mental abilities? Do you even realize that among all the e-warriors of both APC and PDP, you're the only one that lack understanding? Reading thru threads both PDP and APC guys argue intelligently except you that lack good sense. Please shut up already.

BTW, when do 50followers on nairaland shows your mustard seed brain is of any worth?

6 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by KingTom(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Hey! I'm not APC per say. I'm for change, something different. If APC can present that, why not give them the chance?

FYI, there are only a few APC guys I care about : Fashola, Okorocha, Oshiomole, Aregbesola, Ngigie, Amaechi, Tambuwal, kwankwaso, and maybe Buhari. I couldn't possibly care any less about the rest.

Not everyone against GEJ is for APC. Get that into your heads.
Some are APGA grin grin grin GEJ till 2015!!!!!! Anybody wey e pain make him go baff with salt! Barcanista da boss Our boy has broken the record finally grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Jerryolumide(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sweetlemon:

i dnt support GEJ neither do i support PDP. But aswear to God dere's no sense in all u'v said

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by henryobinna(m): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
loopman:
Jobless people everywia on NL. cheesy grin

The APCShyteee and the PDP are the most horrible set of Nigerians ever made by God. cheesy
e tire me oh.

but sometimes I do enjoy their 'movies'
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Acidosis(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
ahhahahah

So people can go this far just to prove a point for a Katsina cattle 'rearer'

His government sentenced popular musician and political critic Fela Kuti to ten years in prison on charges that Amnesty International denounced as fabricated and politically motivated Kuti was later pardoned and released by Buhari's successor
Wiki

This is exactly what the cattle rearer will do to the likes of Seun Osewa.

Say NO to a Cattle 'Rearer'

Buhari should go and rear cattle in Katsina! No more oyel money for the corrupt goons; and power crazy old man!

Bere .m and co should go and construct the old man's casket; is it not f00lish to ssee a 70 year old man running around town with a broom?

Can Buhari even operate an IPAD? grin grin What can an old disgusting cattle rearer offer this generation?

APC should keep sponsoring boko haram; you all will perish someday.

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by bajosky: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
AFTER CAREFULLY EXAMINING THE LITIGATION PUT ACROSS BY THE OP PERMIT TO KNOW WHO IS THE BEST OPTION TO GEJ PUT UP HIS CREDENTIALS AND YOUR ASUMPTION.

GEJ LIKE EVERY NIGERIA IS ENTITLED TO THE PRESIDENCY AT EVERY APPOINTED TIME THROUGH AN ELECTION WHICH HE WENT THROUGH AND EMERGED AS ELECTED PRESIDENT.

IT IS A CURSE FOR YOU TO SPEAK EVIL AGAINST LEADERS BUT BE CONSTRUCTIVE IN UR INPUTS.

IF U ARE FRUSTRATED IN THE ADMIN OF GEJ IS EITHER YOU RESIGN AS A CITIZEN OF 9JA TO ANY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE IF THEY WILL BE ABLE TO ACOMMODATE YOUR LEVEL OF OPPOSITION TO GOOD GOVERNANCE OR YOU KISS TRANSFORMER AND DIE TO HELL WITH OTONDO PROPAGANDA OF POLISHING ANOTHER PERSONS NAME AS BAD WITHOUT CHECKING UR OWN SHORT COMINGS.

THAT MEANS THERE IS NOTHING GOOD AND MEANINGFUL THAT GEJ HAS OFFERED TO 9JA .
ITS TIME U CHANGE because APC SO FAR I AM CONCERN HAS NOTHING TO OFFER DIS NATION.
TODAY THEY CRITICISE TOMOROW THEY CONDERM THE SAME CORRECTION U MADE FOR DER CRITICISM.WHO IS FOOLING WHO ?

GEJ TIL 2019 IF NOT THEN WHO

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by henryobinna(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
kel4soft:
OP, am travelling to my home town tomorrow to get my PVC. Out of 23 LGAs in my State, INEC is telling us only 7 LGAs cards are ready for collections blaming technical issues while 16 other LGAs no date has be fixed. Yes, the state is Rivers State, are you surprise this nonsense is happening in Rivers? Funny enough, the LGAs they felt they have strong followerships thats where they are starting from, little did they know we are ready for them.

After collecting my card tomorrow, they will know exactly how angry am with them next year.
oga no vex, do you have more than one vote?
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by DeWisedon(m): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
abeg mak una show me whr i go submit my cv for my IT. STILL DRINKING GARRI SINCE MRN
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by abdulabbakar(m): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ngwakwe:
GEJ and PEJ is a family name and don't have anything to do with Nigerian Government.

If you have issues with President Jonathan and his Administration then address him as such. Patience Jonathan's problems are her husband's headache as she wasn't elected or is she seeking re-election.

What baffles me most is that the same people shouting Jonathan failed policies and PDP's sixteen years of bad governance are beginning to praise Obasanjo and have gone further to start repackaging him as a great revolutionary and a patriot.

The same people have gone to seek a failed PDP Administrator's approval and consent to support their attempt to grab power.

If you are not conversant with Nigerian Politics and just depended on social and electronic media for the past six months, you may think Goodluck is PDP and PDP is Jonathan since 1998.

What can I say more than to behold an unprecedented double standard in Nigeria politics.

I will always plead with and remind all open minded and independent Nigerians to avoid all those people trying to repackage a Coup plotter, Sharia Advocate, Human Right abuser, a despot and an embodiment of zero experience in Democratic governance as a substitute and a messiah.

Goodluck Jonathan has his fault but not a failure rather he encourages Democracy, build institution and civil liberties, he doesn't favour one region at the expense of another in any shape or form. He believes in one Nigeria and the right of all to share from the national cake which Buhari in his life and next reincarnation won't adopt.

Nigerians deserve better than Goodluck Jonathan's presidency but won't be intimidated to settle for less.

Tell it to the birds!
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by henryobinna(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sweetlemon:
wait ooooooo Seun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janja.weed has been censored and replaced with "supporter of APC?"

oh my God! How much were you paid for this
serious?
let me try it supporter of APC

updated OMG
omo na true oh
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by excellentmomma(f): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Hey! I'm not APC per say. I'm for change, something different. If APC can present that, why not give them the chance?

FYI, there are only a few APC guys I care about : Fashola, Okorocha, Oshiomole, Aregbesola, Ngigie, Amaechi, Tambuwal, kwankwaso, and maybe Buhari. I couldn't possibly care any less about the rest.

Not everyone against GEJ is for APC. Get that into your heads.
So all of a sudden Tamumuwal has become a saint. Lolz! I'm not surprised anyways, all decampees suddenly turn saints to these supporters of APC. Shopping for followership at all cost. As for Gej no loud mouth will take God's favour from you. Who Jah don bless, no one fit curse!

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by kilimanjaro(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Thank you
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Boscojugunu(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
supporter of APC
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by jhydosky(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Guy.
The genuine question you should ask yourself is that

"Is this president truly helpless against BH ??" Can he really not do anything about the people killed in their thousand up there in the North??" "Would he apply the same tactics had the insurgency sprung up in his Bayelsa home state??"

Your honest answer will help you see better

2015 Elections will be upon us in few months time and there is alot of noise in order not to make 2015 election issues-based but on Irrelevances such as Religion, Ethnicity and other divisive considerations and the Noise makers are winning.

I wish some one will open a thread where we can look at Nigeria, Where we were, Where we are and Where we are going. Fairly and Honestly appraise the various contestants objectively. I would have done that but my limited experience with Nairaland's website.

TODAY WAS YESTERDAY'S TOMORROW.
IT IS NOT THE LOAD THAT BREAKS YOU BUT HOW YOU CARRY IT.

garsul:
. His Enemies Vowed to Make Nigeria Ungovernable:

This is the one that annoys and scare me the most. If some people vow to make the country ungoverbable for him if he wins in 2015, it means we will live under security siege and bombing for another 4 years until BH takes over the whole country
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Descartes: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
barcanista:
The PDP apologists are the most unpatriotic in the world. They flip flap when you bring issues to their end and use insults/abuses as a defense. Shamefully, they are backed by the Admin who promotes anything in their favor whether real or imagined.

Its a shame

Hmmm...and you are saying this with straight face? undecided

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Datsme: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ngwakwe:
GEJ and PEJ is a family name and don't have anything to do with Nigerian Government.

If you have issues with President Jonathan and his Administration then address him as such. Patience Jonathan's problems are her husband's headache as she wasn't elected or is she seeking re-election.

What baffles me most is that the same people shouting Jonathan failed policies and PDP's sixteen years of bad governance are beginning to praise Obasanjo and have gone further to start repackaging him as a great revolutionary and a patriot.

The same people have gone to seek a failed PDP Administrator's approval and consent to support their attempt to grab power.

If you are not conversant with Nigerian Politics and just depended on social and electronic media for the past six months, you may think Goodluck is PDP and PDP is Jonathan since 1998.

What can I say more than to behold an unprecedented double standard in Nigeria politics.

I will always plead with and remind all open minded and independent Nigerians to avoid all those people trying to repackage a Coup plotter, Sharia Advocate, Human Right abuser, a despot and an embodiment of zero experience in Democratic governance as a substitute and a messiah.

Goodluck Jonathan has his fault but not a failure rather he encourages Democracy, build institution and civil liberties, he doesn't favour one region at the expense of another in any shape or form. He believes in one Nigeria and the right of all to share from the national cake which Buhari in his life and next reincarnation won't adopt.

Nigerians deserve better than Goodluck Jonathan's presidency but won't be intimidated to settle for less.
encouraging Democracy wt impunity!
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by ichidodo: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
Consolation thread for Janjweeds without substance nor content...Unlike that barcanista lynch- thread...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' / Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) / Inside Dapchi School Where Boko Haram Kidnapped 110 Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.