Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London (79509 Views)

Photo Of Lagos Traffic In 1982 / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / The Lagos You Will Not See On Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

If i hear angry
yu don hear am already na. No need to dey hear am again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by justi4jesu(f): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
yu don hear am already na. No need to dey hear am again

No repeat am againnnnnnnnnnn angry angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2014
harde2lah:

Port Harcourt, Abuja, Calabar are also 'no man's land' using your warped logic. Go to Lagos and tell the aboriginals that Lagos is a no man's land. Eko o ni baje
You can call them if you like its a choice but when I said it is not far from the truth doesn't mean it is the truth but close to it, did you know that majority of the aboriginals are tenants in lagos and have no say cus they sold their birthrights

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by akugbemike(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2014
Lagos

When I first visited Lagos in search for greener pasture.... I actually caused Lagos everyday I stepped out.

But now ehn, if I get an offer of 700,000 NGN monthly here in Lagos to another offer in my previous state (Warri), maybe 1,000,000 NGN.... Omo, its still going to be Lagos any day any time o.

Lagos is filled with everything (everyday drama from commuters, etc).

THE BEST PLACE TO STAY IN LAGOS IS MAINLAND.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by vanbonattel: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
You can call them if you like its a choice but when I said it is not far from the truth doesn't mean it is the truth but close to it, did you know that majority of the aboriginals are tenants in lagos and have no say cus they sold their birthrights
they sold and used the money to do owambe party
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2014
Why don't you snap badagiri and some places in surulere

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Here we go again with empty chest beating. You guys sucks. Did you conduct any study or survey to ascertain that majority of the aboriginals are tenants in Lagos. I have a lot of aboriginals as friends and their parents have very beautiful houses scattered all over Lagos both mainland and islands. They are even beneficiaries of Lagos state govt post graduate scholarship. Even my company's guest house (a duplex) is owned by an aboriginal. So where did you get your misnformation? Too much of akpu consumption is not good for your brain. Pictures of your mansion in Lagos or you STFU! Lagosian wannabe. Onitsha and Aba too are also no-mans land.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by BEN1986: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2014
APC is working. Can someone help with Port Harcourt photos.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by busayochic: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2014
Why do we like lying to ourselves? The 1st pic on this thread is a building on banana island and I ask myself; how many nairalanders can afford a bq there? I personally think the lagos state govt laid so much emphasis on the major commercial parts of lagos and totally ignored the residential bit of the state. Most residential roads are either not tarred or filled with sooo many potholes... from Okota to ago palace way to gbagada, oshodi, mushin,ajao estate, ilasa etc the list is endless; the state of the roads in the inner streets are suicidal death traps! yet they say lagos is working? Okota road and ago palace way road has been bad for years and nothing is being done there.... there are so many other residential roads like that... soo hard to even visit friends and family members around lagos! the first thing u would want to ask is: "how is the road leading to ur house"?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2014
ichidodo:
The truth is for Lagos to maintain its cosmopolitan status -a prime ctiteriion to attractin investors,structural beauty and global fame- it must remain NO MAN'S LAND as it has always been since Oba Kosoko ceded prime heartland to the British else we might have a set back up to massive proliferation of brown roof boroughs and slums like Ibadam,Oshogbo and Abeokuta..
That is the point but some people will not see it that way cus sentiment and tribalism will not allow it

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Missonas(f): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2014
yemaldo:

stop hating,we r celebrating out own,mr man pls celebr8 ur own too by posting d pictutrs of ur state(from d sky maybe)
Erm...I'm a mrs woman.lol you're celebrating pictures?i dnt have pictures of my state to post sorry but i go download later too
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by ugoezeik(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2014
phantom:
Lagos definitely has the best skyline in the country.

Lagos is beautiful from the sky but on getting close, the story changes...grin
u be native doctor. So u can read ppl mind lik dis ehhh? Hw u take knw wetin I bin wan tlk. Infact giv me bk my tlk bf I deal wit u

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by fascco(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2014
Y nt move closer

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Neatboy(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2014
Please o, are all these skyscrappers APC secretariats? Were all these good roads constructed by APC led government?

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2014
harde2lah:

Here we go again with empty chest beating. You guys sucks. Did you conduct any study or survey to ascertain that majority of the aboriginals are tenants in Lagos. I have a lot of aboriginals as friends and their parents have very beautiful houses scattered all over Lagos both mainland and islands. They are even beneficiaries of Lagos state govt post graduate scholarship. Even my company's guest house (a duplex) is owned by an aboriginal. So where did you get your misnformation? Too much of akpu consumption is not good for your brain. Pictures of your mansion in Lagos or you STFU! Lagosian wannabe. Onitsha and Aba too are no-mans land.
When I talk of them being tenants did I mention Igbos? Can't they be tenants to a yoruba man from another state? Or hausa man or Igbo man even ijaw man, tiv man etc so where is the chest beating? I still insist on my comment, aboriginals that are at estimated two millions will all be rich and can afford to own properties? The ones you know are few out of majority and please when you want to argue with me act matured and stop using abusive words to address me. Thanks
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Babs2040: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2014
good country, good people, bad BH, bad corrupt politicians, God help us.
Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Kayendy(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2014
Snap any city from a higher elevation and u will get d same result, snap even Aba from up and u will see how beautiful it will be...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Neldrizzy(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2014
So lagos fine like this? Anyway, if na trek them they trek i must go there!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2014
the city of great opportunities winkthe city of great opportunities

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by legendary4luv(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2014
Pls don't compare lagos with my dear usa,london,paris,dubai and berlin.......its too offensive

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by calaway: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2014
oluwafemi113:
Pls don't compare Lagos with Uyo

There is no comparism. Uyo feeds Lagos. Lagos was developed with money from UYO.
UYO like the rest of the SS and SE have been ruined to build your castles

SHOW RESPECT!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by victorv12(m): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2014
Who are the people selling us the story about beautiful Lagos? Have you ever been to Abu Dhabi, or Las Vegas strip before?

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by ignis: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2014
Lagos is beautiful from afar. ..

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by symbian03(m): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
fashola is working but its not fashola that build all this things so saying LAGOS is no man's land is not far from the truth

Uchenna, so na you build am abi? why the hate for our prestigious Fashola? because him don scatter your base for Oshodi and your roadside okrika business no gree move again ba? No worry, expect him in Alaba soon.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

No repeat am againnnnnnnnnnn angry angry
hahahahaha. Funny yu. If i repeat am, wetin yu wan do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London by optimusprime2(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2014
If Lagos does not look like this, then I would be surprised...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Regret Coming To Canada / How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.