Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (62869 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Olodonairaland(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
That's about 13,120,000 naira the girl must be mad i trust my naija Bae grin
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by stanboy28(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
ojaydedon:
picshure of the 99 iphone6 in heart shape or i dont believe.. grin grin
fool
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Haha! He was probably trying to display his financial security and ironically she probably thought "here is a man with no financial sense".

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by cpsw111(f): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Money can't buy love

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Candybob(m): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
the girl is right, a guy who uses 2yrs salary to buy iphone6 for public proposal would not make for a wise husband!

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
99 iphones for what? undecided
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Edusouls(m): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
hei 99 i phone 6, still she said no, these foriegners dont realy attach materials to their loving, they love you first b4 they even accept any gifts from you, and they do so just because they love you, that's why white girls re always and will be more loving than their black counterparts here. ol boy niger guys, 99 i phones 6 you carry go propose to your niger girl friend,chai she tell you say you re that man God sent from heaven to marry her, she will accept it with so much excitement,then u go see why our girls are so hungry and greedy, she go pack all the i phone carry 4 for herself, with lines mtn,etisalat, glo, airtel, give some to her friends, some to her parents, brothers, sisters and then she go surely open phone shop to sell the remaining. Dont be suprised when the phone finish, she go tell you to repropose the same way..chai niger girls na red eyed lovers..

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:
If this is true , I love that girl grin grin
smiley would you have rejected?
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by martvel(m): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
This guy is totally insane. Maybe he borrowed those iphones.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
I support the girl, the guy was trying to purchase her. $82,000

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Cluelessness re-defined!
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Edusouls(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
cpsw111:
Money can't buy love
shut up you nigerian girls and pretence, money can buy love, you niger girls here love money,adore money,dream money, smell money, do anything for money, money is the only thing that buys the love of a nigerian girl,fast and easy, you re here saying cant buy love. The man u re with now u no dy demand money from him, or if he brokes badly tommorow will u stay? Girls re natural hypocrites...

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
I love the girl, so all these guys will know that money is not everything
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Edusouls(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
coolsix:
I support the girl, the guy was trying to purchase her. $82,000
yes he did what is normal just that, it didn't work for him, women are bought assets..
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by UjSizzle(f): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Awww poor chap sad

I don't get the iPhones though. If she had said yes, who would have been in possession of the phones: his friends or the girl?
Dude just went to make more money for apple grin
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Dunstoppable: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Why won't she say No when all the 99 "Iphones" are made-in China. Fake 99 iphones = Fake love. Don't mind him my sister, run for your dear life .
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
No try am for 9ja women ooo....
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Edusouls(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
hypocrite, you should be telling your fellow gold diggers and reaper women that, and not men,no be una dey demand money from any man, boy,young man,married man, widower, old man, even crippled man..

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Oahray: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
"My boyfriend has 99 Iphones and I have just one bb. Isn't this selfishness?" - firstEVA

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by pendusky(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:
If this is true , I love that girl grin grin
why won't like her ni , shebi ur own na only one u go agree one time ... cheesy
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by annita19(f): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Another brother is replacing him. Btw 99.8 percent of the comments here are negative towards Nigerian females, are they really that bad?
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by myhero4eva: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
lanxlot:
I pray say na 9ja gal frm across d niger. na she 4 propose sef. I need pics biko. u c hw expensive that chinese lass is. girls take note. what is expensive is valuable. quote me without My permission Nd I will sue ur sorry ass for plagiarism.
if na naija girl u cm buy dis iphn arrange am and propose, she go ly down on top of am dey shout i do ooo! Bt dat guy na foolish guy, na pride na and makes d love looks unreal and material-like affectn to d girl. She's virtures 4 dat single wisdm n actn. She wuld v experiencd a marriage built on a faulty foundatn. Such man might b foolishly extravagant in future.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by jbaby265(f): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
i dnt even understand a thing here
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by abbyrian(f): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
I trust sharp naija woman!!! She will accept the proposal, use one of the iphones, start business with the money realised from the sale of the remaining 98 iphones, and call it quits after a little while, with an excuse that she doesn't like his name(yes! Something as flimsy as that).
Life goes on... The man keeps paying for the phones for the next 5years (Owo maga ish).... Case closed!!!
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by architectHUrSH(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Of all the lovelies around! Should she open shop begin dey sell? Olodo!
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
she's not a Nigerian.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by JbravoAdodger(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
The only explanation for this... Is that the greedy girl wanted 100 of dem thangs shocked

The guy was jus one short!
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
annita19:
Another brother is replacing him. Btw 99.8 percent of the comments here are negative towards Nigerian females, are they really that bad?
Are you not a Nigerian? and a lady?
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by JEITO: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
So wat happens to the iphones now
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Superstar007(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
So, wetin the bro. come take all those phones do again
Maybe na the chinese version of iphone na why why the babe vex angry
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lol. . .This is just sad and funny! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.