Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (62852 Views)

My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
that 99 iphone must be a mix of fake and original,trust chinko na.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Spidermon: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
If you propose to a 9ja babe with 99 iphone 6, she is gonna suck your dick right there in the mall.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
For all we know those boxes are empty grin
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Spidermon:
If you propose to a 9ja babe with 99 iphone 6, she is gonna suck your dick right there in the mall.

Ofcos, Nigerian babes will do more than that, they are money mongers

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Misogynist2014(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:

its good to do things differently but there are other unique ways to do that , she clearly showed that she can't be bought , what if she wasnt ready for marriage?
What is this one saying? angry

Nature is unfair to men. A man who toiled to do this regected? Nonsense!
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by marjson(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
The lady did not want to live a fake life with him. Better she followed her true mind.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Donfolu: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
How to Get Free 2GB From Etisalat Every Month by Changing Your IMEI Number (Stepwise Approach)
http://donfolu..com/2014/11/how-to-get-2gb-from-etisalat-every.html
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by deavicky(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:
If this is true , I love that girl grin grin
she rejected the proposal because the guy is stupid. why on Earth should someone propose with his two years salary? it's a clear indication, he does not know what is doing and girls don't like such persons.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Avalani(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ipledge:
So with all this story,no single picture to show

Picture or idonbeilieve it
**modified***

I actually count,it's 56 not 99

I'm sorry to announce to you that actually, you can't.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by leonshom(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
You sure say no be only pali Dem put 4 ground wey u dey call iPhone 6 Besides,how re we gonna be sure d girl rejected d proposal sad
Pishure of d girl when she rejected the proposal or Adonbilivit grin
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Alfred234(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
why would u propose with 99 iphones? if i was a girl i would also say No.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
ERCROSS:
And u expect me to believe some men can still be this dumb..

99 iPhones ...
Na lie joor..

But its right there in the picture. Look at the boxes placed around them. Believe me, there are still some love-smitten men out there....a dying specie but they are a few. undecided
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by steve308(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
lol noting spoil iphone 6 is still very much valued in the market...he should get a corn in computer village
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by rayX01: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Cheap MTN data!!!

Buy 1gb mtn data @ N 1200

We buy bulk from Mtn and resell at smaller quantities.

Call or Whatsapp Now on :

Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by annita19(f): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
hadizadeezy:
Are you not a Nigerian? and a lady?

Don't quote me with a dumb question. I am a lady but not a Nigerian
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
dorothy111:

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/man-buys-99-iphones-to-propose-to-his-girlfriend-she-102282140164.html
Na waoo let him give me one no..w. My BB bleeped me up today. My MD was very mad at my poor conviction of our project title as I presented with my BB Q10 to save data cost. We lost the contract. Am very down-casted here. Any cheer up from the house?
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
He propabably should have used 100 iphones instead of 99, the girl didn't agree to the proposition because 99 is an odd number and its an omen it spells doom for such union........lol
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Mancity26(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Extom:
Them take woman swear for you? undecided
God punish devil on his behalf.. Na person two yrz salary oooo, only if u're lucky
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by teejah03(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
ojaydedon:

not fair... If i may ask, y
. Wat I feel there is that ,d gal disagreed cause of some other tins she noticed abt him and also for one to propose to a lady ,he should av taken his time to know wat will sweep her off her feet wen she sees.....I feel d guy too has issues that y she disagree
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by ransomed: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nna see business. I trust Nkechi, she go gree sharperly, convert the iphones to money for slot, computer village ikeja.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by princeokwu(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
That guy should come to Nigeria, he would see girls that will jump to his proposal for just 10 I phone
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Mosb(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Cow!
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by cao(f): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
This is the issue I've with very public proposals, I would feel forced to say yes, 'cause I would feel really guilty if I didn't. At the end of the day, you need to know your significant other. Just because you've made an elaborate gesture, doesn't mean she'll say yes.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
cao:
This is the issue I've with very public proposals, I would feel forced to say yes, 'cause I would feel really guilty if I didn't. At the end of the day, you need to know your significant other. Just because you've made an elaborate gesture, doesn't mean she'll say yes.

The first time I got proposed to, I bolted for the door and ran for my life! I don't even remember making my way for the door. It was almost like I *poofed* to my final destination.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by cao(f): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

The first time I got proposed to, I bolted for the door and ran for my life! I don't even remember making my way for the door. It was almost like I poofed to my final destination.

Was it a very public affair? If it's any consolation, my first proposal was last week on NL, my nerdness moved a guy to nerd-vana.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
cao:

Was it a very public affair? If it's any consolation, my first proposal was last week on NL, my nerdness moved a guy to nerd-vana.

It was public, and I WTF'd so bad that words failed, and my feet carried me instead lol. I was wayyy taken aback, and I was only 18 at the time.

Congratulations! smiley
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by cao(f): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

It was public, and WTF'd so baddd that words failed and my feet carried me instead lol. I was wayyy taken aback. I was 18.

Congratulations! smiley

I always cringe when I read and/or see public engagements. Abeg o, that was a rather confusing awkward moment, when all I did was give an opinion on keeping a PS2 and getting a PS3.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Ybholy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
The girl is An idiot to reject such a proposal .

Opportunity they says comes but once , thats the end for her , i guess .

Very soon , she will Go back to the man and beg him cos i have been hearing rumours that she was forced by a gangster not to collect it at http://.com .

Keep watching to see it come to real
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by HARDDON: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Elantracey:
If this is true , I love that girl grin grin

this is why so many of you remain unmarried tru out life. u didnt even bother to know why, u just api to see a brother humiliated b4 the world!

and when yall well all spent and there aint no man willing again, u turn to pastors.
Re: Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Big time casting!poor man..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.