Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (80603 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by brofula(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
You don enter b dat. oya face your music,... shebi your want gf....

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Mettal: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Oh,i thought i was alone! My ex always does that,.Its love,girls are silly,they just do crazy things,you never can tell their next move. Even my dog always stares at me at night,maybe that was love too grin .The mysterious thing there is i always wakes up when someone stares at me,maybe my guardian spirit at work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Samabu07(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin of all the silly Threads that Made Front Page, this one got my cracking.

I just dey imagine your face as fear don wrinkle am. Lol.

Freebie don hook u for neck like bow-Tie. Be like me muah...in the next two weeks, I would have clocked one full year of Sex free life style.

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by stanisbaratheon: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
@OP if she be witch your name would have been GOONER by now.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Dramadiddy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
CoolHunk:
Ha!!! Your soul has been imprisoned in a day-old dinosaur egg. To free yourself, you'll have to find the dinosaur egg and crack it open with a broom stick. Good luck.
looool

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by emmylight4u: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
if she does not stare at u who else? but which eye u take see her......also just two weeks she pack in to ur house is ur father aware ? have u paid bride price?
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
datalossvictim1:
I just have to comment before scrolling through this post. This is the last time I'm visiting Nlands website in public grin I just embarrassed myself in the middle of my library's lounge grin I hope I'm not just easily amused embarassed

U don fall my hand grin

@ topic: It could be that the girl is sooo in love with you that she is willing to protect you in the night. That's why she stares at you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by logica(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
AmberQueen:

Many a times,I wonder wat happened to our momma's & papi's time wen relationships wer based on love,mutual respect,d askin out of ladies by gentlemen(who wrote endless love letters & will still be turned down) & undastndin.
Continue wondering. Do you think your father or your uncles will talk about the easy lays they had back in the day with you? Of course they will only talk about their wives. Just as we have women of easy virtue today, they existed back in the day.

6 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Their is fire on the mountain run!run!!run!!!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by AJOT99(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Very very funny! Intact, I can't laff.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Op you snore and open your mouth while sleeping .It disgusts and keeps her awake all night.

10 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
I'm laughing foolishly at these responses. Oh, Nairaland.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by dharyour93(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
logica:
Continue wondering. Do you think your father or your uncles will talk about the easy lays they had back in the day with you? Of course they will only talk about their wives. Just as we have women of easy virtue today, they existed back in the day.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mettal:
Oh,i thought i was alone! My fiance always does that,.Its love,girls are silly,they just do crazy things,you never can tell their next move. Even my dog always stares at me at night,maybe that was love too grin .The mysterious thing there is i always wakes up when someone stares at me,maybe my guardian spirit at work.

You wake up when someone or dog stares directly at your face while asleep because their resonance magnetic energy (aura) attracts yours and the consciousness is excited beyond the latent threshold of sleep mode. Guardian angels dont intervene in such cases.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
faithugo64:
O.G.B.A.N.J.E
You mean A.B.I.K.U undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by AJOT99(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mettal:
Oh,i thought i was alone! My fiance always does that,.Its love,girls are silly,they just do crazy things,you never can tell their next move. Even my dog always stares at me at night,maybe that was love too grin .The mysterious thing there is i always wakes up when someone stares at me,maybe my guardian spirit at work.

I can't but laff. This veeeery funny!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
logica:

That reminds me of how my uncle used to give me long lectures about how he courted his wife... until the day he so annoyed her, she took me aside and told me the REAL story!

Yikes! No one wants to know the truth about their uncles/fathers! grin

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by delors(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
Just 2 weeks, she don dey sleep for your base? Chai bros you can lie o

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by jnrbayano(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
charles009:

Hey Nairalanders,

I just started dating this new freebie for the past 2 weeks.

Every night, I will notice that she sometimes gets up from sleep and keeps staring me in the face.

I noticed it again last night and I freaked out. Infact i had to lie to her, to have her leave the house.

Do you think its normal??

Yes it is.

What is not normal is the fact that after just 2weeks you are sleeping every night with a freebie.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
datalossvictim1:
I just have to comment before scrolling through this post. This is the last time I'm visiting Nlands website in public grin I just embarrassed myself in the middle of my library's lounge grin I hope I'm not just easily amused embarassed

Me too! A man actually just asked me what was so funny... I couldn't even tell him embarassed

3 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by LordIllegal(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Please, help me. I'm new on Nairaland.. Please, how do i comment on this topic ??

1 Like

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
CFCfan:

U don fall my hand grin

@ topic: It could be that the girl is sooo in love with you that she is willing to protect you in the night. That's why she stares at you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I burst out laughing like an imbecillle grin I'm not ashamed though. I did get the evil stare from an old lady . I'm still chuckling as I type..
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Dikachiboi(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
u never see anything yet
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Ranchhoddas: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
AmberQueen:
2weeks ago & she is already crashin @ ur place evry nite

Many a times,I wonder wat happened to our momma's & papi's time wen relationships wer based on love,mutual respect,d askin out of ladies by gentlemen(who wrote endless love letters & will still be turned down) & undastndin.

Anyways,u shud 've asked her y she keeps starin @ u wen she is supposed to be sleepin.

Wat do u want Nairalanders to tell u kwanu tongue undecided
madam abeg keep quiet.If one writes love letters now, you'll still be the ones to say--''na love letter i wan chop,your mates are sending Iphone 6 and you are sending love letters''. Rubbish. #joking#

3 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by yaskarahyelhope(f): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
If not stupidity, Y would date a gal just two weeks. She already knows ya house and I suppose U are sleeping with her. Its not d staring dats d prob is wat she has taken out of U both physically and spiritually. Can't U ever date without having sex? U never jam. Nah special deliverance U need. I pray sha say nah somnambulism dey worry her no be witchcraft display.

Dem plenty O. Abeg go carry anoda come ya house. Ramsence!!!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by dharyour93(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
WAIT, LEMME ASK ORUNMILA

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Me too! A man actually just asked me what was so funny... I couldn't even tell him embarassed

Hahaha! I think I have to leave now.
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
grin Get yourself a spy camera to get full details of what happens at night while you are sleeping.
If you see a blank video or the camera gets mysteriously damaged before morning, Tor God help you o!

3 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Nigeriangirl(f): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hmmmm, my brother forget thag shez Hot and romantic tori o.

First, u barely k.ow her and she already spends nights-totally wrong. U should give it more time before this level nah.
Please, run for ur dear life, there iz nothing safe, loving, Hot or romantic and normal about that.

My aunt experienced such a couple of nights, had eerie feelings each time and finally woke up one day to fi.d the husband standing over her with a big club. She still has a scar from the fight that ensued after that.
It
It may also be a spiritual entaglement and that one na die.

Biko, run for ur dear life before had i known becomes ur story that's if its not 6feet under.

2 Likes

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by Srew404: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Chanchit:
Na wah o. Hw this thread weh still dey pg 0 reach front pg now now. Op, U for sleep small na, make she chuk you knife for nose.
LOL!
Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by darlenese(f): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Op i'm sure ur girl will also be asking her friend the same question u are asking now, come to think of it, dnt u think she is scared that you are also waking up at night? Wetin u sef dey find wen u dey wake up anyhw, e be like say u sef na winchy wnchy. Nxt time wen she wakes up and looks at you, just tell her, "BABY LETS FLY TOGETHER" wink wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! by zingobaby: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.