Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex (72204 Views)

Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by StealthyMe(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2014
Nawa oo...wetin man eye no go see grin

Primary Virgin
Secondary Virgin
Tertiary Virgin
Postgraduate Virgin....

And i been think say virgin na virgin undecided

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by peterpaulis(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2014
grin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
when a gal dnt allow her man gt to the promise land...bt he is allowd to touch the gate
in one word Fingering Tinz
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Hello nairalanders. I am in need of matured piece of advice. My cousin is currently 19 yrz old and she had dated 4 guys. She is single and searching. All her exes ran away from her. The reason why they left her is because she refused to give up her virginity. Should she start having sex so has to please them? N.B: SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN.
which state is she in?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by saqo(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
when a gal dnt allow her man gt to the promise land...bt he is allowd to touch the gate
grin grin grin grin grin.....see definition
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by juanmiguel: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2014
ibkonekt:
She shouldnt. Virginity is precious. But if ur asking that means she una don dey consider am
secondary virgin means she hasn't had sex in a long time, not dat she hasn't been deflowered! She's not a virgin!

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by justwise(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Hello nairalanders. I am in need of matured piece of advice. My cousin is currently 19 yrz old and she had dated 4 guys. She is single and searching. All her exes ran away from her. The reason why they left her is because she refused to give up her virginity. Should she start having sex so has to please them? N.B: SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Galadimabawa: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2014
Am not from this planet,becourse in my planet nurmal human being suppose to know the different between black and white.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by p2t2r(m): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
thunder will fire you very soon.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by eightsin(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2014
This title is misleading... thought it meant she is an expert in d sex ish..that they all runaway cos of her sexual prowess
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by mikk3448(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2014
If rily she knws d value of keepin her virginity as she has made us bliv den I dnt understnd dat aspect of her nt bein able to live witout a bf at dis tender age..perhaps she cld b. Mistakn nt havnt found her dream guy wit wantin to keep her virginity
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Sheenor: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Op na u be yur cousin abeg, stop pretending........my advice for u is since u most date, then u mst do wateva they ask u for period.....
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by mikk3448(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2014
If rily she knws d value of keepin her virginity as she has made us bliv den I dnt understnd dat aspect of her nt bein able to live witout a bf at dis tender age..perhaps she cld b. Mistakn nt havnt found her dream guy wit wantin to keep her virginity..I tink dis younger lady is confuse
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by msmon(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2014
Hello OP,
You said your cousin is 19, and u insist she must date on the other post. It make me wander the age u started dating. Hmm, I reserve my other comment.

If your cousin must date, let her use what she has to get what she want

Beehorn:
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by mikkymi1(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2014
Make she do wetin dey her mind.....
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by funkymeky: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
m serious.. dats rili d kind of girl i ve bin looking for .. she z my kind of person... i am not really d sex crazy person ... i had issues wit ma ex cos of dat.. pls can ur cousine chat me up on whatsapp 08039463706...havin her as a gf will really build much trust in our relationship and thats really wot i want.. thanks
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by littlemistress: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
she doesnt want to be lonely
. She doesn't want to be lonely & the only thing she can do is date & sleep with guys? At 19, her future & education should be her priority. Guys will just use her, sleep with her & dump her! Talk some sense into her! Guess she'll learn through the hard way when she gets preggy & they deny her or she becomes a single mother. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by jasper7(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2014
19yr old desperately for a man and you expect people to take you serious. You can't eat ur cake and have it in this life o
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2014
Points to note;

*She is a virgin, and she doesnt want to have sex but she wants to date.

* What's the reason for dating ?
Reasons: To receive recharge cards, transport fare to school, go shopping with the guy, eat at KFC, watch moves, etc; all on the guy's expense.

Deduction: The 19yrs old, is a parasite looking for a host.

5 Likes

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2014
littlemistress:
. She doesn't want to be lonely & the only thing she can do is date & sleep with guys? At 19, her future & education should be her priority. Guys will just use her, sleep with her & dump her! Talk some sense into her! Guess she'll learn through the hard way when she gets preggy & they deny her or she becomes a single mother. Nonsense
u get sense cheesy .. come it's like u studying guidance and counseling smiley
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by msmon(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2014
I may just be the right guy you talked about.
Missmossy:
She should not better be in a haste to get laid,she should just take her time,the right guy will come cool
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2014
Billyonaire:
Points to note;

*She is a virgin, and she doesnt want to have sex but she wants to date.

* What's the reason for dating ?
Reasons: To receive recharge cards, transport fare to school, go shopping with the guy, eat at KFC, watch moves, etc; all on the guy's expense.

Deduction: The 19yrs old, is a parasite looking for a host.
and after that much spending.. the guy wee just look at her abi??.. #yamsense.. she never jam na..
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by LewisO: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2014
Is better for her to stay on her on and focus, coz she's still very young.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Barton(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2014
LAFF WAN PUNCTURE MY LIVER (LWPML) cheesy cheesy
Beehorn:
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by stanley99a(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
hahahaha, that man must be Moses who saw the promise land but could not enter. Ooooh
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by scedescede(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2014
Mine when a guy truly I mean truly love a gal he will respect her privacy and wait for her to come publicly. I am dating a v and I have not for once cross the line cuz I love her the way she and I can wait if she decides to do it with some else go for her but she alway know that I have respect and I can control myself no matter the urge for sex
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by elbinmanny(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
as long as i wont be required to spend a dime which im saving for my future wife ...just as she is saving her kpomo for her future hubby no issues cheesy
atleast i go dey touch bwest lipsrsealed
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Which one is secondary virgin?
whichever, make she keep her V nyash cos losing it adds more sorrow than joy. Its just a door to real heart breaks.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by arigold1304(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2014
Remember that virgins dnt demand much if you want to remain a virgin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Glock9(m): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Secondary virgin? She shud take it to the next level and become tertiary virgin. Na dat 1 sure pass.

She for become Centenary Virgin join!
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by segnys007(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2014
She's nineteen and she's searching? Searching for what? Abeg tell her to face her book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. / This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.