Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex (72190 Views)

Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by jibs4lv(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Hello nairalanders. I am in need of matured piece of advice. My cousin is currently 19 yrz old and she had dated 4 guys. She is single and searching. All her exes ran away from her. The reason why they left her is because she refused to give up her virginity. Should she start having sex so has to please them? N.B: SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN.
no,she sud hold on to god,her own guy wil definitly come to her
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by danbrowndmf(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2014
[quote
author=Beehorn post=27959858]Hello nairalanders. I am in need of
matured piece of advice. My cousin is currently 19 yrz old and she had
dated 4 guys. She is single and searching. All her exes ran away from
her. The reason why they left her is because she refused to give up her
virginity. Should she start having sex so has to please them? N.B: SHE
IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN. [/quote] OP give me her Number ha so much luv virgin....we go keep
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by tochman(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Secondary virgin? She shud take it to the next level and become tertiary virgin. Na dat 1 sure pass.

lwkmd....cheesy. Guy u no well o
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by gbodimowo(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2014
24in7 :
op wit dis ur comment I dey suspect U, anyway sha
my own nA primary virgin, wat do u tink. My senior
abeg o...am a responsible virgin.

You just shot yourself
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Emilliw3m(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Story fOr the gods
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by NobleG1(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Hello nairalanders. I am in need of matured piece of advice. My cousin is currently 19 yrz old and she had dated 4 guys. She is single and searching. All her exes ran away from her. The reason why they left her is because she refused to give up her virginity. Should she start having sex so has to please them? N.B: SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN.

She doesn't have to give up her virginity to some jerks. They're only after getting some p*ussy.

She's young and should focus more on her studies for a better future than to think about men.

She will get a good man in future who will appreciate who she is and not for sex. She should keep it for someone special, possibly her future husband.

Remember, being a virgin is Plus for a woman.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 13, 2014
Rhozabeth:

1. She is too young to be putting herself thru all these, let her face her studies plus what is she still doing in secondary school at 19?
2. If she keeps having bfs they will keep dwmanding for sex and I can bet u if she opens her legs for them she won't be able to handle the heartbreak!
3. Am sure u the cousin are no longer a virgin, pls don't encourage her to loose her virginity b4 marriaige!
Who told u and others that she's in school or likes being in one?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by franzis(m): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
am a virgin too,not ready to give it up , will she date me?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2014
littlemistress:
lol.. thanks for the compliment.. I'm not into guidance & counselling but issues like this upsets me & brings out the 'guidance & counselling' part of me
u welcome.. ma'am.. smiley ..
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Saucekide25(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2014
See Odeh dey call herself 'my cousin'...Comon gv guys blow make them Blow.U dey 19yrs man dey Hungry u,u wan chew im money but u no want am to Chew ur backside...Maka Chukwu dem go just R*pe u...Careness!

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2014
NobleG1:

She doesn't have to give up her virginity to some jerks. They're only after getting some p*ussy.

She's young and should focus more on her studies for a better future than to think about men.

She will get a good man in future who will appreciate who she is and not for sex. She should keep it for someone special, possibly her future husband.

Remember, being a virgin is Plus for a woman.
who she be?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by clemmonce(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
your cousin needs help. ay 19 she has dated 4 guys, is that a good thing? ask your self. at 19 guys is her priority abi? is she is school ? what is her grade? answer this then we will talk
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by adepiero: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
when a gal dnt allow her man gt to the promise land...bt he is allowd to touch the gate
choi shocked na only foolish man go knock that kain gate without entering undecided
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by wickyyolo: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
my cousin must date o
You want to be the mastermind behind the evil doings. You know its wrong why do you want to influence her?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Sagamite(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:

They 'ran away' or 'dumped her'?

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
my cousin must date o

At age 19, u r emphasizing d word 'MUST' like its too late for her already.... If she has already dated four and still hasnt learned her lesson for her to b more patient, then she'l continue falling into d hands of play boys who might virtually play her tis time around...
Patience is d key here. Perhaps, being single doesnt mean she wont eva date, its jex a moment of freedom 4 her to think more deep into her future and bcome wiser on hw to handle d situation of relationship.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by tintingz(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2014
to be single is now a crime or what? undecided 19 year old girl for that matter.

Some girls are really suffering from low self esteem.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by nanotechy: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
From readings the op's comments and further analysis I've come to few Conclusions ;
1. Op's cousin is one and the same person as the op
2. The op has made up her mind to go ahead and have sex, she's has even fantasized about it
My advice : op, the reason why your boyfriends are running away is because you leave them stranded.. U just use them. No? But he fingers use, sucks your tits and the rest.. What do you do for him? Oh you think letting a guy touch your boobs gives him pleasure? That's just a means to the PLEASURE. that said, if you really want to keep your 'virginity', you need to change certain things;
1. Don't caress or let a guy caress you (if you let someone like me close to the 'gate', I will gladly stay there but all I'd be needing is 10mins of putting my skills to work and you'd be the one begging me to come relax in the 'promise land')
2. Stop or limit the kinds of materials you are consuming at the moment(spend a lot of time with your books, motivational books eg Ben Carson's, reduce drastically the time you spend on the romance section, filter the movies you see etc) because your cravings is a function of what you feed your mind
3. If you are a Christian, get more involved in a unit (choir, ushering etc) and pray you don't run into a brother with an overzealous pen.Is grin

Abeg adon tire, you might even be having sex at this very moment, we com dey hia dey kill our sef. 1 thing you should know is this though; SEX IS OVER RATED

2 Likes

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by idu1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
berem:
At 19years,she already dated 4guys. I had my first boyfriend at 21years.
Does it mean all she thinks about is having a boyfriend instead of concentrating on her studies?
dont mind them. Useless girls......

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by adanny01(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
It seems she is not keeping it for long if she is actually bothered that sex was their reason for leaving. Right from the day she decided she was going to keep it, she should have decided that she would boyfriend full or boyfriend less.

What she is experiencing is expect and worst of it is yet to come. Its either she sadly gives it or happily keep it. She cannot sadly keep it or happily give it since she happily decided to keep it.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Bimpe29: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
And you think you are not an accomplice to ruin her? Take it or leave it, Pre Marital Sex is not good. Above all, she can please her boy friend to her own disadvantage.
cry cry cry
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by iluvmoscow(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
H
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by beeevan: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
19 is too young to be playing with sex, by the time she is 23, she will be reading very high mileage cheesy .let her keep her legs shut, she never reach to date IMO.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by omojaytee(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
my cousin must date o
she go die if she no date? undecided
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
beeevan:
19 is too young to be playing with sex, by the time she is 23, she will be reading very high mileage cheesy .let her keep her legs shut, she never reach to date IMO.

19 and so focused on man issues.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by jaydee87(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
beehorn I dey suspect say na you be the secondary virgin but no wahala share
if guys dey run because of her policy of no sex my dear many more will run.
but what I know is she Neva see wu worth am because if she has she will willingly let go
is the same for most girls wen they see someone they really Luv they will let go without any force.....
but if she just need someone to talk to you cud hook up with me tho....
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
This is the reason why WAEC has been recording up to 90% mass failure! @19yrs of age, already met 4 guys?? Smh 4 naija gurls..
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by beeevan: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
andromida:

19 and so focused on man issues.

Lol, real focused on man issueooo, nah she go tire.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by andyolo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:

Your body is the temple of the lord. Pls remain a virgin and be proud of it.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Well me sha I no fit waste my time with virgins,to god sef I no wan marry one .all this people shouting the right one,the right one and save it till u r married una dey make me laugh,see ehn persin wen wan leave u go leave u ,u fit fine like Alicia keys,dey endowed like eryka badu,sabi fook like Kim Kardashian, cook like iya bashira. E still doesn't guarantee a happily ever after finale .

19yrs sef don too over ripe sef
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by VivaLaFrans: 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Secondary virgin? She shud take it to the next level and become tertiary virgin. Na dat 1 sure pass.
Lol
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by alphaomega(m): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
ur cuzin is 19yrs old...and already dated 4 guys?

Since when did she start dating?
Aw much tym is d period of each date?

Girls of nowadays...

19yrs old ''secondary virgin'' my foot....

U can knock bt u can't enta.. Wch kind nonsense parole b dat?

Wetin person no go chop, person no suppose tk am rub nose naa..

U neva hala..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) / Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.