Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex (72206 Views)

Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by ChynoBEATS: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Hello nairalanders. I am in need of matured piece of advice. My cousin is currently 19 yrz old and she had dated 4 guys. She is single and searching. All her exes ran away from her. The reason why they left her is because she refused to give up her virginity. Should she start having sex so has to please them? N.B: SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN.
......... No O.... She shouldn't do such..... Even if she's a secondary virgin, she has made a decision not 2 do such n it should be respected ...
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2014
OMG!! and this made front page. I smell foul play here!!!
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2014
she's 19yrs and have already dated 4guys and still wants to remain a virgin? story for oduduwa! I bet u when this bi*ch is up to 23yrs old She must have kissed her virginity good bye, reason? She must have lost It outta curiosity. if She wants to remain a virgin the Let her stay away from relationships, more So from guys.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by msmon(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2014
By the way, ladies viewing this thread may need to know more about their V.

These are 8 things you did not know about your womanliness.
www.nairaland.com/1991793/8-things-did-not-know
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by festico: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
when a gal dnt allow her man gt to the promise land...bt he is allowd to touch the gate

Omo if i touch the gate na to brake and enter oo kiss
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by pressyhaywhy(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2014
if dey truely luv her dey wun't leave her because of nt givn dm sex. She shuld jst be single dan allowin som1 dt dosn't luv her 2 take her virginity away, her true luver wil definatly come.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2014
can I meet ur cousin?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by ekenzify(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Secondary virgin? She shud take it to the next level and become tertiary virgin. Na dat 1 sure pass.

Perhaps she should take it to another higher level of virginity ... The Masters level
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by LyfeJennings(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2014
U and ur cousin are clowns
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2014
At 19years,she already dated 4guys. I had my first boyfriend at 21years.
Does it mean all she thinks about is having a boyfriend instead of concentrating on her studies?

4 Likes

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by tosomaju(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2014
Tell her to make her virginity professional. Only then can she apply for a corporate dicck like mine.
Shediot
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by wizrisky(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2014
Nawaho oo. Secondary virgin? So which 1 go cum be primary? Abi na were dey don dey enter.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Psylas(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2014
ibkonekt:
She shouldnt. Virginity is precious. But if ur asking that means she una don dey consider am
how is virginity precious?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by sucrev: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Missmossy:
She should not better be in a haste to get laid,she should just take her time,the right guy will come cool
there is no right guy,love and sex work hand in hand and its sex dat ignite the fire of love & bond d two
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Eneze1(f): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2014
At age 19 she already has 4 ex, how many will she have by age 29? smh this world has really turn upside down
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by MasterWayne(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2014
give me her contact. cool
Beehorn:
Hello nairalanders. I am in need of matured piece of advice. My cousin is currently 19 yrz old and she had dated 4 guys. She is single and searching. All her exes ran away from her. The reason why they left her is because she refused to give up her virginity. Should she start having sex so has to please them? N.B: SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Femtel(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2014
chai secondary virgin.9ja my country
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by jearile(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
When the purpose of a thing is not known abuse is inevitable. The world today is filled with mediocre, ignoramus and ample NFAs (No Future Ambition.)
My deepest apology if I sounded a bit harsh but I can't help the disdain I feel when I read or hear of some things like this. Anyway, I wish somebody will learn one or two things from what has been said, mine inclusive.
When we ignore principles whether on purpose or by default, we would most likely end up a prey because there're umpteen predators and scavengers waiting to get you into their snare. There are principles guiding true relationship. Search and be in the know about these principles, convince yourself about them before you jump into any relationship so that you do yourself a favour by relinquishing these unwanted insecurities because you've decided to be in the divide of the minority taking your stand on what is honourable and dignified. At this stage of your life (op and cousin), this is what you should be doing - understanding the purpose of a thing, developing and increasing your capacity in that area and then settling with the truth though it may not be convenient.
Most times we only get to hear only the juicy part on airwaves but people conceal the repercussions and consequences to themselves. Your future will require more than your present requires. It's so unfortunate that nowadays a lot of us work before we think; so it is when the damage has already been done that's when our eyes become open.
You train a person how to treat you, by the way you treat yourself. It takes knowledge to know the POWER you possess as a woman over a man. And if you're a woman and you don't know this yet; you are standing on a long thing...
Idleness breed loneliness. People whose mind are chunk/preoccupied with the idea/thought/talk of sex is a valid proof of idleness, mediocrity and self-satisfaction. So tell your cousin to be redefine her mentality and it'd greatly affect her priorities in life.

Ps: Please let's stop deceiving ourselves. When you define your relationship as platonic, then leave it at that. You disagree to SEX and yet you engage in all there is that leads to SEX - who are you deceiving? After browsing, you say make guy man no download - e no make sense na.
#ChastityOrNoChastity
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by lainex(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2014
abstain because now they are four when she lose her virginity to one she will start counting it again. clean chop mouth

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by lordfredrick: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2014
she is only 19 years old. She shud remain the way she is when she sees someone dat is worth it she would know...
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by youngelder(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2014
At 19yrs wit 4 EX boyfriends? @19?? ... Issoorite. Dia is God 0
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by saintandsinnerz: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2014
Missmossy:
She should not better be in a haste to get laid,she should just take her time,the right guy will come cool

The way you took your time until the right guy came abi?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
my cousin must date o
when i was in her shoes i know what i heard to change and i belive it work for her too.. note its not fault u can't blame her..... lemme meet ur sis... perhaps on any social media.. we could have a chip chat. thanks
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by littlemistress: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2014
armylord:
u get sense cheesy .. come it's like u studying guidance and counseling smiley
lol.. thanks for the compliment.. I'm not into guidance & counselling but issues like this upsets me & brings out the 'guidance & counselling' part of me

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by stonecoldcafe: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
una sef wetin be secondary virgin. Once hymen don comot e don comot. If she is staying off sex den I understand nor be secondary virgin. By d way 19 is a bit young. Let her grow up some more. 4 boys by 19 years is too much for a well brought up girl!

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Youngzedd(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:

4 boy friends at this age

What exactly is she doing with boy friend at this age, instead of facing her studies.

See shocked shocked the futures of tomorrow.

I cry for our society.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Diseye29(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2014
Dem go gree date older guyz lyk us ! Dem go gree? !! Insted dey prefere small smalll boys dat wil breack dere hearth , n dere is nt wrong for a 19 yr gel old to start dating ,she is matured enoff
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by UjSizzle(f): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Secondary virgin? She shud take it to the next level and become tertiary virgin. Na dat 1 sure pass.
Lmao! And when she gets the boify and distance separates them, she can become a Phd Virgin.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Onozboy(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
abeg o...am a responsible virgin.
i thought you where talking about your cousin grin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by onadana: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2014
undecided19 and thinking of sex...once she eats the forbidden fruit her life will never remain the same again.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Muzikluva(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2014
LEVELS OF VIRGINITY TODAY
Pre-school virgin
Primary virgin
Secondary virgin
Tertiary virgin
Post-graduate virgin
Masters virgin
Doctorate virgin
Lmao...Ms Beehorn,she should stay alone,she can just have friends,datz enough.She wnt die if she doesn't have one besides,she is still too young to have had FOUR boyfriends!She should keep herself!
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by eshope(m): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2014
if she can keep her virginity.....good for her[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online / Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.