Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl (54201 Views)

How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by virginboy1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Davivah:

Pls what's with guys n money; I see reasons y some rich dudes usually file for divorce after marriage cos they marry women who see riches n not wives who would have considered some traits to accept proposal n not money.
Y can't u endure n give her sometimes; what u work hard for is what u value and that's what stays with u for long
There is a lot with it dear, moreover can you marry a man that have no money?
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by excel111(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
It depends… it can b 51years or more
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by yemyemis(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrCork:

....8 years ...maximum....if she light skin wink

....2 minute if she dak skin! (noo offense)
angry
dats racism
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Loser
An2elect2:

You mad guy. Let go off a girl who isn't interested. You've heard it all here. Onila is not the cause of your frustration lol.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by David4best(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Two weeks are ok• If there no positive reply after two weeks, delete her number from your phone• If she is meant for you, she will definitely call u back• Then, u can still accept her back if u are not engaged or married to someone else• Some girls stress a guy for a long period of time may be because of class d guy belongs that does not match her standard due to pride, tribe of d guy due to her being tribalistic, finacial status of d guy due to her poverty mentality, educational qualification of d guy, may be she is already into a serious relationship b4 u met her which she may or may not tell u, may be she is too spiritual & want to hear from God about u first, may be u are a bad guy & she want u to change first, may be she is feeling pumpus

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Davivah: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
virginboy1:

There is a lot with it dear, moreover can you marry a man that have no money?

I just cannot marry an illiterate; but I know he cant be poor forever
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
David4best:
Two weeks are ok• If there no positive reply after two weeks, delete her number from your phone• If she is meant for you, she will definitely call u back• Then, u can still accept her back if u are not engaged or married to someone else• Some girls stress a guy for a long period of time may be because of class d guy belongs that does not match her standard due to pride, tribe of d guy due to her being tribalistic, finacial status of d guy due to her poverty mentality, educational qualification of d guy, may be she is already into a serious relationship b4 u met her which she may or may not tell u, may be she is too spiritual & want to hear from God about u first, may be u are a bad guy & she want u to change first, may be she is feeling pumpus
Abeg, why that pix?
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by An2elect2(f): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ace2013:
Loser

Thnx smiley
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by onebullet: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
virginboy1:
Broke guys desperately chase ladies,
when you chase and catch up with money, the said ladies will start chasing you.cheesy

*wow* the moment and feelings of frontage, see different bobo and sisi staring at my moniker.
Op thank you for creating this topic,mod thank you for pushing it to frontpage.
My fellow nairalanders, thank you all for finding this post sensible.
Keep the likes coming.
I love you all.cheesy
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by MrCork: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
yemyemis:
dats racism

...how? angry

2 Likes

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by 360command: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
missbronze:
Abeg, why that pix?
I just taya for d worwor settings wey I c for backgrd with hin face like blobfish.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by louiskay(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
samseen02:
lol, my type
. Bro na so E suppose be ooo.......... But some woo-man rapper guys go always dey fall hand.... grin

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
360command:
I just taya for d worwor settings wey I c for backgrd with hin face like blobfish.
Lol.

U are naughty.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
See all the Guys forming Bada.rse niggas.

In reality, they have all chased a lady for 10yrs.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
David4best:
Bro, u pix spoilt it.....dat ur arm-pit don sweat tire
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by 1stdammy: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
dhrey:
it all depends on what interest you find in her.mine took me 5years.
5 years!!!!? R u for real? Is she d only girl left in d whole world
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by henryutd(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Till rapture.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by StealthyMe(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
Why would i chase a girl naa...is she a molue bus in lagos ? grin
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
virginboy1:
Broke guys desperately chase ladies,
when you chase and catch up with money, the said ladies will start chasing you.cheesy

*ITS ONCE HAPPENED TO ME AND THE GIRL NOW WANTS THE ONCE MUMU THAT FALLS HER BADLY BUT ITS TOO LATE* grin grin grin
BECAUSE I GOT MONEY AND FINE FACE NOW cool grin cheesy
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by millionboi(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
An2elect2:

lolzzing grin grin and tomorrow men like u will open a thread to call your women gold diggers and money lovers.

Why money? anybody can get that.

Why not promote God fearing, intelligent and goal-oriented men?
Bro truth is bitter bt very medicinal....na true be dat oo
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
snoopy1:

Bro, u pix spoilt it.....dat ur arm-pit don sweat tire

HABA WETIN E DO U NA ? U TOO WICKED OOOO grin grin grin

*WHY DIDNT U TOO PUT UR PIX MAKE WE SEE WEATHER UR OWN PASS GEORGE BUSH*
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by millionboi(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
dhrey:
SEE U....if u see wat guyz wit money do 2 al dis gals dat talk nd catwalk as if thy dnt toilet....U wil slap urself 5timz

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by ikekings(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
missbronze:

I don't mind chasing you for 10yrs. smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
ikekings:
I don't mind chasing you for 10yrs. smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink
Hah.

U want other nl guys to open meeting for your head?
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by JiggamanGh: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
If you feel that she is the one then don't take no for an answer but learn to give her space but never give up till u at least u get one date. From then you will know if she is the one ms she will also know if you are the type of guy she can be withor put u in the friend zone.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by millionboi(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
missbronze:

hmm.....nt @dis level,if u see wat guys wit money do 2dos so called classical ladies out dia....u wil com bac nd Edit dis post,me chase u 4 a month,4wat?
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by ikekings(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
missbronze:
Hah.

U want other nl guys to open meeting for your head?
I'm equal to the task. Their opinion doesn't matter. What matters is when will you become mine? I can even wait for eternity for you to say yes. wink wink wink
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
dhrey:
dude i beat your record with two years..... Mine took 7years..... Plus she's worth it.....
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
ozonejnr:

HABA WETIN E DO U NA ? U TOO WICKED OOOO grin grin grin

*WHY DIDNT U TOO PUT UR PIX MAKE WE SEE WEATHER UR OWN PASS GEORGE BUSH*
bros, u 4 mind ur own business na....put ur own pic make i c u 1st........MTFK
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Molly1991(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
I have been chasing a girl For like 3years now, she hav been telling me that she wasn't ready even though she told me that she loves me but refusin to date me I am confuse now cos I really love her and wouldn't like to date another gal pls wat should I do.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
millionboi:
hmm.....nt @dis level,if u see wat guys wit money do 2dos so called classical ladies out dia....u wil com bac nd Edit dis post,me chase u 4 a month,4wat?
No, i dont think i will edit my post.

I ve seen guys chasing girls for years.

Some will kneel down sef, crying and begging u to agree to date them.

Dat slutty gal u know.., is another guy's honey.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
ikekings:
I'm equal to the task. Their opinion doesn't matter. What matters is when will you become mine? I can even wait for eternity for you to say yes. wink wink wink
Hahahahahaha.

Well, it will take u eternity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Office Romance - My Experience / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.