Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl (54174 Views)

How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by darnley16(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2014
andromida:

Patience is a virtue. kiss
die!!! ,u girls arnt worth that virtue
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=NEROSKY

Within that 5years;I don tidy plenty chics;both bush meat and ajebutter tins...why will I waste 5yrs of my life waiting for 1 kitten;when there's lots waiting to be fuked
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Etetejake(m): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2014
hefelove:
5years? I dey mad? Na her puna and bobby swit reach lyk dat?
Mine is since 2005 and counting. I suspect she is a lesbian but she said she don't blv in luv that luv died with Romeo and Juliet. am glad she is coming to her senses after 9yrs of waiting.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Davivah: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2014
virginboy1:

"you know He can't be poor forever" hmmmmm.
And is it everyman that goes to school that are comes out literates?

Do I av to elaborate further before u get the point; I av greater affinity to intelligent guys
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2014
Aprime:
As the lord leads... grin

Ha! Let's get serious:

I think when a lady likes you, she will respect your love and dignity and say Yes when she's sure you are In.

But when a lady doesn't like you, she will keep playing you around Until someone better shows up.

So Technically, Say No and give up on her when she's not giving you the vibes. Don't stay around, like a fool when she treats your approach like trash.

When a lady likes you back, two weeks of foot licking should do. Two weeks is enough for serious folks.

Remember, the patient dog, na hunger go kill am. grin

Your village people are at it again. Dem swear say ur post no go ever get "likes" reach 100, that's why d tin go hang on 99. E no gree enter 100. Me myself no go break their oath to say make i go "like" am make e enter 100. Mbanu!
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2014
kika23:

Mshew.... angry
yea,we have seen u ,u have light seen

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by kika23(f): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2014
elshaddai58:

yea,we have seen u ,u have light seen

Hian....
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by samurairulzz(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2014
Walahi talahi...na 1 week b my maximum, actually I only use 3 days to chase and finish package . but let me pity d girl and borrow her 1 week.

if her strong head persists after 1 week, I'll consult d Oracle
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2014
ECSpee:

Olodo, Oponu ayirada....a bitch gave birth to u right?
.....why? Too much...you don't have to be too discourteous, his opinion doesn't change anything from your view.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by amosdrizzy: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Chase till SHEKAU(boko haram) become a Bishop
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Iceg(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2014
samurairulzz:
Walahi talahi...na 1 week b my maximum, actually I only use 3 days to chase and finish package . but let me pity d girl and borrow her 1 week.

if her strong head persists after 1 week, I'll consult d Oracle

haha....oga...oracle kee...ur own don pass be carefull.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by virginboy1(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2014
Davivah:

Do I av to elaborate further before u get the point; I av greater affinity to intelligent guys
Hahahahahahaha you ought to elaborate dear,to prove your points.
Intelligent guys I see.
Intelligent>smart>money.
Nice one,
Morever,an average intelligent guy knows that his woman will always seek for comfort.Which involves lots of cash.cheesy
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by 1click(f): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Mine, I waited 4 a year and 4months, it good to wait 4 the one you really love, the more u wait,u see more reasons to love her more
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by jeje123(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
dhrey:
it all depends on what interest you find in her.mine took me 5years.
5yrs kilodeeeee?
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by ikekings(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
missbronze:
Lol.

Not fair oo, thats ojoro.

I didn't ask u for pix ooo.
Lol.. That's playing fair.. I need the pics ASAP.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by amleroy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Present your best self, seduce her with integrity, and then give her the "freedom" to choose you over her other suitors.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by chymaural: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Aprime:
As the lord leads... grin

Ha! Let's get serious:

I think when a lady likes you, she will respect your love and dignity and say Yes when she's sure you are In.

But when a lady doesn't like you, she will keep playing you around Until someone better shows up.

So Technically, Say No and give up on her when she's not giving you the vibes. Don't stay around, like a fool when she treats your approach like trash.

When a lady likes you back, two weeks of foot licking should do. Two weeks is enough for serious folks.

Remember, the patient dog, na hunger go kill am. grin
I quite agree with that
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Phonon: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Never chase a girl. Make your intentions clearly known and move on.

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by chymaural: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bennymontana:
[quote author=NEROSKY

Within that 5years;I don tidy plenty chics;both bush meat and ajebutter tins...why will I waste 5yrs of my life waiting for 1 kitten;when there's lots waiting to be fuked

Five years of chase abi of normal friendship abi dating?......

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by frrank(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
rocknation62:
Am very sure with your 24hrs reply method,the relationship won't last. Meaning you will be wooing almost everyday

You never can tell, but believe me, i once chased a girl for 6months, (chai! I can't forget what i passed through.) I thought the relationship will last forever, but the lady dumped me after 2yrs(btw i never slept with her, even for once). She said no sex and i said OK, but the moment she dumped me, she opened her legs for the new guy, then she came to tell me she's sorry for.....bla bla bla.

Since then, i have refused to see 'tough time' as a yardstick for a good and long-lasting relationship.

By the way, i hardly woo ladies now, they're the once wooing me because of the material things they see around. But then, i don't even take advantage of them, because of who i am.

If i make up my mind to woo a lady and she cannot give me a reply within 24hrs, then I'll just conclude that she's not interested.

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by ekiyor3: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
virginboy1:
Broke guys desperately chase ladies,
when you chase and catch up with money, the said ladies will start chasing you.cheesy

*wow* the moment and feelings of frontage, see different bobo and sisi staring at my moniker.
Op thank you for creating this topic,mod thank you for pushing it to frontpage.
My fellow nairalanders, thank you all for finding this post sensible.
Keep the likes coming.
I love you all.cheesy
I guess u are actually talking about poor girls, right?

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by DAVE5(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
jearile:

Wow! I could sense your rage from a distance, you're throwing tantrums as if u've once been in this kind of situation. Anyway, I'm sorry if I've offended you, please forgive me o...Well, if you were careful enough, you'd have noticed I used the word "ideally." But not to worry, to say what I think you want to hear, I think you should or can chase the girl for as long as your mind/stamina/desire can carry you - one minute, one hour, one day, one week, one month, one year or even forever; it's individualistic... abi dem say "winners don't quit"
now u'v given us an answer, thanx btw
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by CuteMaro(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
MrCork:

....8 years ...maximum....if she light skin wink

....2 minute if she dak skin! (noo offense)
angry
So blacks can be racists too??
Baffles me much.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
ikekings:
Lol.. That's playing fair.. I need the pics ASAP.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dont talk to me joor.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by fighalo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
wow, av really learnt notin 4rm d various comments.
what I know is dat naija now is about money.
wit money u av d security
wit money u av d prettiest babe
wit money u make more money
wit money u gain respect.
wit money u die a rich death.
wit money u sow fat seeds in church
wit money ur problem becomes every1s problem.

But always chase money through the right road.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by millionboi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
majekdom2:
yes Nigerian girls ..... The ones you have been meeting with I guess. Yes , not all babes will jump at you because you drive a range. I have seen and met some, perhaps you are not there yet , when you get to that level , you ll see that for yourself.
bro check it out,she might ve known u bt u dnt knw her......ok tel me y,u ve 2see her wie u saw her later,cos she knws wie 2catch u up......u ve 2be loaded o
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by fighalo(m): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
My birthday is tomorrow.. show me some love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by tjcoded: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
MrCork:

....8 years ...maximum....if she light skin wink

....2 minute if she dak skin! (noo offense)
angry
its folks like you that make our naija girls bleach their skin
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by MrCork: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
tjcoded:
its folks like you that make our naija girls bleach their skin

...bro that's the hole idea....every man prwefa light skin female.. .pirrrrod!

....and how come outtta 3 million register females on nairaland,ther is only one light skin females?..(((mayapop)))
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by ikekings(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
missbronze:
Dont talk to me joor.
Oh! You prefer pm? I hope you don't mind? wink wink wink
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Studentsvoice: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
SweetJuliet:
For mature guys,
If you re in Owerri, Imo state,
And you ve got your money to give me a good time, Call me let's roll; 08184033535
Satisfaction guaranteed.

Mature guys and men only please.
....are u serious.. I school at FUTO,i stay close to FUTO road umuchima...though am in my early Twenties...are u on whatsapp??
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by olorunsogo1: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
dhrey:
it all depends on what interest you find in her.mine took me 5years.
Are you sure, you ain't her plan B? (Jokes anyway)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Office Romance - My Experience / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.