Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl (54203 Views)

How Long Should A Guy Chase A Lady He Likes? / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by millionboi(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
majekdom2:
some babes dont give ears to guys who think they can get them over with money and big cars. its a turn off for them ... only few in nigeria tho . I tell you because I personally had the experience , infact she refused picking my calls , declined hang outs ... I know you might say its one of the tactics but no . I totally lost interest not until I saw her around sometime ago . It was then we had a good convo , this was about 2 months after I first met her and I tell you she is really sound upstairs . she claims to have been single for sometime , I cant tell if its true tho, just clearing that notion .
lol...bro wake up b4 is too late,we r talkin abt nigerian galz

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
millionboi:
lol...bro wake up b4 is too late,we r talkin abt nigerian galz
yes Nigerian girls ..... The ones you have been meeting with I guess. Yes , not all babes will jump at you because you drive a range. I have seen and met some, perhaps you are not there yet , when you get to that level , you ll see that for yourself.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by ikekings(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
missbronze:
Hahahahahaha.

Well, it will take u eternity.
Well, I don't mind.. I checked under my bed and I can't find you. wink wink wink
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lol i luv makin such things easy for me... Only wen thr is green light will i ask a girl out..... Whch is so obvious tho... Cuz sum kyn girls r just annoyin..dey think all guys hav dis mind reading super powers..
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
ikekings:
Well, I don't mind.. I checked under my bed and I can't find you. wink wink wink
Lol.

Just like i checked between my legs and cant find you.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by wiloy2k8(m): 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
i chased a girl for 2yrs . we dated . bloody liar . i regretted and broke up sharply . we dated for 1 month ... now i go for loose girls . have my fun and get d Bleep out .
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by chupcake(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
The idea behind this isn't to completely ignore the guy, its to give him just enough to keep him interested buh not enough to get too comfortable, if a girl does this, them amma chase her max 6 months. If she completely act like she isn't interested, 10 days and am out.

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by danbrowndmf(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Till she says YES.
jus lyk d way am gonna chase u until u say YES.wink
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by AmorousT(m): 12:04am On Nov 16, 2014
As for me, I wudnt chase her more than 6months since they (ladies) usually run out of patience wearing an Engagement Ring for the first 6months..
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:06am On Nov 16, 2014
this topic keep me thinking how long it takes me to get her. I cant remember chasing her, it was dialogue with one meeting.
I..... The last time i saw, i know from my hrt dt i love you, sorry....are you in a relationship?
Babe.... No
I...... Do you love me at all?
Babe.... Not really, i cant just love you just like dt.
I... Ok i will give you time to think about it.
Das all.
What ever is yours dnt take time.

I remember another one before her, it took me 2 months to get bt we dated for one month at the highest cost ever in history. Then, I promised myself never to chase a lady again cos it is not necessary. Most ''hard to get'' are not worth the cost of chasing. It is just a rat race

4 Likes

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by ikekings(m): 12:15am On Nov 16, 2014
missbronze:
Lol.

Just like i checked between my legs and cant find you.
Lol... Pics or adonbelieveit.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by onyeuka: 12:15am On Nov 16, 2014
Rapsodee:
Want to know your opinions concerning it,some girls like playing hard to get,some also do pretend as if they don't like a guy which the reason for these I don't understand but for how long should a reasonable guy keep chasing her before finally letting her go

Until you or she get married
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 16, 2014
ikekings:
Lol... Pics or adonbelieveit.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol.

Not fair oo, thats ojoro.

I didn't ask u for pix ooo.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by NEROSKY(m): 1:11am On Nov 16, 2014
Aprime:
As the lord leads... grin

Ha! Let's get serious:

I think when a lady likes you, she will respect your love and dignity and say Yes when she's sure you are In.

But when a lady doesn't like you, she will keep playing you around Until someone better shows up.

So Technically, Say No and give up on her when she's not giving you the vibes. Don't stay around, like a fool when she treats your approach like trash.

When a lady likes you back, two weeks of foot licking should do. Two weeks is enough for serious folks.

Remember, the patient dog, na hunger go kill am. grin

May God bless U
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by NEROSKY(m): 1:13am On Nov 16, 2014
dhrey:
it all depends on what interest you find in her.mine took me 5years.
I dey craze
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by NobleG1(m): 1:31am On Nov 16, 2014
Rapsodee:
Want to know your opinions concerning it,some girls like playing hard to get,some also do pretend as if they don't like a guy which the reason for these I don't understand but for how long should a reasonable guy keep chasing her before finally letting her go

Try twice and forget her.
Any women who is really interested to date you will not reject you.

Any women who is interested to date you but not sure will not reject you twice.

Any women who is not interested to date you will reject you unlimited times.

I understand why some women who interested to date you play "hard to get" game. They want to know if you are really serious to date them. But personally, I see them as women who have low self esteem. Ladies, that a guy chased you 1000 times before you accept him, doesn't mean he'll have a long relationship with you.

If you're single and you like the man who asks you for a date, go for it! If you're shy to say "yes" immediately, you can tell him to give you time to think about it. If he offers you his number, take it. You can then call him later to let him know your decision or forget him if you changed your mind. Easy.

You may lose a good man and potential husband if you keep on playing that st*upid "hard to get" game. Men hate being rejected and not every man will try again.

For any man, if you ask a woman out, before she says Yes or No, let her know you're the type of guy that dislikes "hard to get" game, that you're a serious man who is not interested in games. She should either reject or accept you now. If she tells you she wants to think about it, then fine. Offer her your number and remind her to contact you soon to you her decision.

2 Likes

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by emmy02(m): 4:52am On Nov 16, 2014
Chiamaka01:
Till you catch her or till she falls down.

Lol.. after all its a chase. grin
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by stuff46(m): 5:44am On Nov 16, 2014
Rapsodee:

as long as you feel like,buh if she continuez dat way den let go off her cause their are better people in the world whom are ready for you
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by virginboy1(m): 6:15am On Nov 16, 2014
ozonejnr:

*ITS ONCE HAPPENED TO ME AND THE GIRL NOW WANTS THE ONCE MUMU THAT FALLS HER BADLY BUT ITS TOO LATE* grin grin grin
BECAUSE I GOT MONEY AND FINE FACE NOW cool grin cheesy
I felt elated reading this your comment.
See as money come transform youwink
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by virginboy1(m): 6:30am On Nov 16, 2014
ozonejnr:

*ITS ONCE HAPPENED TO ME AND THE GIRL NOW WANTS THE ONCE MUMU THAT FALLS HER BADLY BUT ITS TOO LATE* grin grin grin
BECAUSE I GOT MONEY AND FINE FACE NOW cool grin cheesy
Good for you bro
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by virginboy1(m): 6:33am On Nov 16, 2014
Davivah:

I just cannot marry an illiterate; but I know he cant be poor forever
"you know He can't be poor forever" hmmmmm.
And is it everyman that goes to school that are comes out literates?
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by deavicky(m): 6:45am On Nov 16, 2014
dhrey:
it all depends on what interest you find in her.mine took me 5years.
five years wa somebody go don use am marry born two children na u take pursue one girl.how may years u want take go out with her b4 she leave u.
the normal time to chase a girl is just few seconds ur coming back to her next time should be a function of the green light she gave u. No green light don't come back.
what that girl did with u for five year was just because she was with someone else. As the person left her that na y she considered u foool

1 Like

Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by samurairulzz(m): 6:55am On Nov 16, 2014
chamboy:
If a girls likes u, it doesn't take long abeg.... if not just free d foool any girl u get for long period doesn't like u, she's just using u as a last option... if she see what's she likes she would leave ur asss
D real truth is just said...thumbs up man
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by ECSpee(f): 6:59am On Nov 16, 2014
mikeson12:
9ja guys dey fall my hands big time,the more you open these useless threads,the more this bitches feel more important.

Guy,act cool and you will meet the right person for your life.

Olodo, Oponu ayirada....a bitch gave birth to u right?
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by UTEWUOJO: 7:04am On Nov 16, 2014
As long as de spirit lead u.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2014
An2elect2:

Lol. Every girls dream is not tall, dark and well to do but tall, handsome and well to do (using your logic here)

Dark skinned guys are not all that let's be sincere jor.
Yeah...
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Abimloaded(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2014
Aprime:
As the lord leads... grin

Ha! Let's get serious:

I think when a lady likes you, she will respect your love and dignity and say Yes when she's sure you are In.

But when a lady doesn't like you, she will keep playing you around Until someone better shows up.

So Technically, Say No and give up on her when she's not giving you the vibes. Don't stay around, like a fool when she treats your approach like trash.

When a lady likes you back, two weeks of foot licking should do. Two weeks is enough for serious folks.

Remember, the patient dog, na hunger go kill am. grin

#TheBolded got my ribs cracked! you r damn too funny!
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Rhaspody(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2014
if sha has two pu**y chase her till you grow old
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by folawiyoma(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2014
DAVE5:

ok, we hia, so how long d girls dey chase the guys b4 dem giv up...

btw am from congo and sexes dont chase each other, they run from each other, but i con wise start to chase so i don pursue all d girls for my village...

village boy swag sad

Correct guy
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by folawiyoma(m): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2014
luvlyqueen:

haaaaaaaa bros u can lie ehh

For your mind.

Guys see this one dey chase me.

Wetin you want lemme give you fast fast.
Re: For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2014
Don't waste your time chasing women;chase money and women will definitely chase you....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Office Romance - My Experience / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.