Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Riot In Yola! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Yola! (29356 Views)

Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Yola! by iliasaa(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

Tell me one good thing about your islam
everything is good about Islam. try and study the real Islam and u will c that Islam is different from the violence ppl are associating with it. its a matter of tym, the noise about Islam will soon be over when all the politics (local and international ) are free from the religion. 30 years back violence such as what we are experiencing now were absent. Libya , Afghanistan, Iraq , Syria, Nigeria, and those countries u think that is unstable because of Islam were peaceful nations, until the world powers ( corrupt world powers) see islam as a treat to there corrupt practices, they decided to basterdise the religion. Am very sure 30 years to come all these chaos will have be a thing of the past. Islam never supports and will never supports the killing of innocent lives. I pray Allah guides us all.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Yola! by lelion: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
All those in that area should be very careful and monitor all the happenings around them especially southerners and easterners because they might be the target ....
Re: Riot In Yola! by watered(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Again I repeat that I'm not a muslim but a Christian. Whether muslim or Christian we are all of God's image and no human being whatsoever irrespective of the rock where you reside, political affiliation, religion or ethnicity has the right to incite humans over another. You can be more powerful than them here on earth but you are not beyond 6ft. We must all die someday and face judgement. Live your life right and fear GOD alone!!!
WombRaiders:

Good foR you that you are a christian. But how does that piece of personal information help the discus at hand?

I know you are nothing but a taqiyya practicing muslim.

Anytime somebody divulges personal informaton then chances are that they are lying

For example you know a guy who is being interviewed on tv about a news worthy event is lying when he says something like this:

"Me and joey here just finished lunch on 47th street at paulie's place. They make the best meat balls just like the way my sweet mah used too and we where heading to go see the dodgers game on cooney island when out of no where I here this loud bang and see this ball of smoke coming out of the Twin towers. I turn to joey who by this time looked like he p1ssed on himself and I say to him ; holy mackrel. Did you see that? But joey goes all cold and blue just like the last time we went over to my cousin vinny's place and these 2 huge german shepard nazi dogs came runing to him..."

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
tbaba1234:

People throw around words with no understanding or knowledge. What is taqiyya? It does not exist in the mainstream. 80% of muslims do not have any such concept.

Taqiyya is a cornerstone doctrine on how muslims are to treat kafirs

Tambuwal is an expert at this

One minute he was claiming ti be GEJ's property next minute he is contesting his office on another political platform
Re: Riot In Yola! by Cannonleo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
irunobo2:
PUSSSSSSY IS ITCHING MEsad'

grin grin grin grin grin u don start..abi u don comment.finish for sexuality sectiom irunobo.badh gal
Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
watered:
Again I repeat that I'm not a muslim but a Christian. Whether muslim or Christian we are all of God's image and no human being whatsoever irrespective of the rock where you reside, political affiliation, religion or ethnicity has the right to incite humans over another. You can be more powerful than them here on earth but you are not beyond 6ft. We must all die someday and face judgement. Live your life right and fear GOD alone!!!

Save your sermon for the dude that incited the riots in yola today

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

Taqiyya is a cornerstone doctrine on how muslims are to treat kafirs

Taqiyya is only known to shias which make up just about 15% of muslim population so just how you came about it being a 'cornerstone' is rather weird.

But then again you must be satisfied with your ignorance.
Re: Riot In Yola! by watered(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
If you think this is the riot then you are in for a huge joke. Slowly the thought is slipping into the hearts of many and at the appointe d time even you will not be chatting in dis comfort cos every nook and cranny will feel it. ***You can fool some people sometimes but you cannot fool everyone every time***
WombRaiders:

Save your sermon for the dude that incited the riots in yola today
Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
tbaba1234:

Taqiyya is only known to shias which make up just about 15% of muslim population so just how you came about it being a 'cornerstone' is rather weird.

But then again you must be satisfied with your ignorance.

No taqiyya on me today

Taqiyya is used by shias when they are a minority among sunnis.

Taqiyya by Sunnis is accepted to decieve kafirs that you are not a muslim and when they are comfortable you strike their head off

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by Andema(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
undecided
psucc:
There must be a correlation between Muslim and Violence. A number of riots in the North must always start immediately after jumat on Fridays.

What actually do the Imams tell the poor fellows?

psucc:
There must be a correlation between Muslim and Violence. A number of riots in the North must always start immediately after jumat on Fridays.

psucc:

I wonder
Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
watered:
If you think this is the riot then you are in for a huge joke. Slowly the thought is slipping into the hearts of many and at the appointe d time even you will not be chatting in dis comfort cos every nook and cranny will feel it. ***You can fool some people sometimes but you cannot fool everyone every time***

I knew you were not a christian

See the violence in your post is obvious you are a boko

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

[s]No taqiyya on me today

Taqiyya is used by shias when they are a minority among sunnis.

Taqiyya by Sunnis is accepted to decieve kafirs that you are not a muslim and when they are comfortable you strike their head off[/s]

Again, go get an education,
Re: Riot In Yola! by jibs4lv(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

I knew there will be a religious angle to it.

Why can't you Muslims keep your politics outside your religion?

Why are mosques used as incitefull venues for violence?
u need to take ur medictn nd hv sm rest,cox u hv been mixin tins up
Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
I hope they take the riot to Boko Haram
Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
tbaba1234:

Again go get an education,

I know your religion's history, prophet, kalifars, and doctrine more than you

As I said no taqiyya today. Pls try another magga

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
jibs4lv:
u need to take ur medictn nd hv sm rest,cox u hv been mixin tins up

You need to stop living in denial and be open to critism on your arab imported religion
Re: Riot In Yola! by mathskill: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by watered(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
Again I say I'm a Christian!!! Jesus Christ never admonished us to hate on anyone. I love dem muslims. Your type of Christians reminds me of what Mahatma Gandhi said "I like your Christ but I do not like your Christians cos your Christians are so unlike your Christ" (quote author=WombRaiders post=28019241]

See the violence in your post is obvious you are a boko[/quote]
Re: Riot In Yola! by viktuur(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
You are correct!
The guys then attacked the District Head Palace and Office burning it down!
But I think district just doesnt want people to be incited, but they had already bought the story!

The
NafeesaAA:
The OP is right, there was indeed a small riot around old jimeta market, which resulted in police firing to disperse a growing number of rioters. What actually happened was that immediately after Friday prayers, someone took the microphone from the Chief Iman and made a statement, suggesting that
* the recent series of helicopters crashes,
* the recent helicopter crash in which some foreign nationals with arms are involved
* CAN President private jet & arm smuggling in South Africa
* the refusal of GEJ to authorize the Civilian JTF to go after Boko Haram despite the recent success they achieved in Mubi,
* the recent directive from the IGP that state Commissioners should curtail the activities of vigilante groups nationwide
All points to the fact that GEJ is deliberately or actively promoting Boko Haram. With this statement, the Chief Iman refused to stop the man provocative statement and did not react to it neither did he try to stop him. With this, the District Head removed the Chief Iman from his post with immediate effect, this action triggered a wave of protest from people who shared or believe the angle of GEJ as the C-C of Boko Haram.
However, I don't think any lost of life and the situation is right now under control
Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
watered:
Again I say I'm a Christian!!! Jesus Christ never admonished us to hate on anyone. I love dem muslims. Your type of Christians reminds me of what Mahatma Gandhi said "I like your Christ but I do not like your Christians cos your Christians are so unlike your Christ" (quote author=WombRaiders post=28019241]

See the violence in your post is obvious you are a boko

Stop claiming christianity for me.

Did I tell you I am a christian?

A wise man once said that you shoul treat your religion like your gen1tals; never expose it in public and stop trying to shove it down other people's throats.

Now beat it

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Yola! by dollarlander: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
I pity northern Nigeria. GEJ doesn't care if you kill all yourselves and you can't stop him from becoming President 2015. You have 4 more yrs to kill all yourselves if you care.

When our Niger delta was chaoutic no one cared. The numbers of people that died were more than what boko haram have killed.

It was when yaradua would no longer have money to run his government that he came up with amnesty.

You restless people of the north I advice you to better stop killing yourselves. Naturally, the nature is turning your environment to arid land, on daily basis northern Nigeria is being encroached by desert. By the time you kill all finish you will completely empty yourself.

Jeremiah 51:41-43 told us how Babylon became desolate. If that's what you want the north to be you have a choice. Because the muslims are already killing themselves. Not only Christians are killed. Very soon and now multiple explosions will be order of the day in northern mosques and their will be revenge to revenge events that worshippers will no longer be able to go to mosques any more.

I advice you politicians sponsoring these miscreants to stop this ugly monster you have created because it will soon destroy you and we will see which area you will govern when they are all deserted.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Jonathan is the commander of Boko boys,enough of this bullshit,our president can't defend the nation again,and I suggest he should hand over to me since he is clueless and can't protect the lives of ordinary hard working Nigeria,follow Nigerians,please join me to vote the clueless shoeless BOKO president out come 2015. Any rigging will result doom for Nigeria... I approved this message.
Re: Riot In Yola! by IbnuUche(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:
Is today not Friday?

Then the answer to the riots lies on the religious significance of today being Friday.
idiotic dumpard.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by watered(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Any wise man who will never tell me to love and treat other people fairly irrespective of who they are or where they come from is a FOOL. Yes in your first comment to the innocent lad I decoded that when you said "Why are your mosques used as inciteful venues?" Even an atheist won't say that its only feeble minded christian like you that would do that.
WombRaiders:

Stop claiming christianity for me.

Did I tell you I am a christian?

A wise man once said that you shoul treat your religion like your gen1tals; never expose it in public and stop trying to shove it down other people's throats.

Now beat it
Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

[s]I know your religion's history, prophet, kalifars, and doctrine more than you

As I said no taqiyya today. Pls try another magga[/s]

Lol, what a joker...

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.- Martin Luther King, Jr.

3 Likes

Re: Riot In Yola! by watered(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
YOU ARE A FOOL!!! Its retards like you that misquote scripture and riddicule what Jesus Christ died for.
dollarlander:
I pity northern Nigeria. GEJ doesn't care if you kill all yourselves and you can't stop him from becoming President 2015. You have 4 more yrs to kill all yourselves if you care.

When our Niger delta was chaoutic no one cared. The numbers of people that died were more than what boko haram have killed.

It was when yaradua would no longer have money to run his government that he came up with amnesty.

You restless people of the north I advice you to better stop killing yourselves. Naturally, the nature is turning your environment to arid land, on daily basis northern Nigeria is being encroached by desert. By the time you kill all finish you will completely empty yourself.

Jeremiah 51:41-43 told us how Babylon became desolate. If that's what you want the north to be you have a choice. Because the muslims are already killing themselves. Not only Christians are killed. Very soon and now multiple explosions will be order of the day in northern mosques and their will be revenge to revenge events that worshippers will no longer be able to go to mosques any more.

I advice you politicians sponsoring these miscreants to stop this ugly monster you have created because it will soon destroy you and we will see which area you will govern when they are all deserted.
Re: Riot In Yola! by Ayed44: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Why must the President direct the IGP to curtail vigilantee groups after they successfully dealt with Boko Haram?
the president did not direct the IGP to curtail the vigilante groups. It is a lie from the propagandists. What happened is that the IGP directed all the commissioners of police in Nigeria to properly screen the different vigilante groups in their respective states (not only in the northeast). I think it is necessary so dat criminals will nt hijack these groups to perpetrate evil, given the security situations in d country.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Yola! by haftob(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
If this is the true picture of wat hapnd, I wonder y the Imam being a leader just allowed anyone to just pick the mic and talk to the ppl. Statements dat u knw can generate conflicts. Allah knws best sha
Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
watered:
Any wise man who will never tell me to love and treat other people fairly irrespective of who they are or where they come from is a FOOL. Yes in your first comment to the innocent lad I decoded that when you said "Why are your mosques used as inciteful venues?" Even an atheist won't say that its only feeble minded christian like you that would do that.
Islam has walked free after commiting murder because we are not allowed to tell them where they erred.

It is not judgemental to critisize since the two are not the same.

Their prophet did not tolerate any form of critism about his doctrine, authencity as a prophet and the actions of his followers. Mohammed did order the murder of his most vocal critics. One was a blind old man and the most notable was a nursing mother who was killed in her home while breast feeding her baby.

Islam needs to grow up and be held accountable for its doctrine and its followers actions just like every religion.

And for petesake, I wasn't part of the riot in yola today. Go and find out why a religion of peace worship centre became the epicenter of a riot in yola before you spew your misguided theology on me
Re: Riot In Yola! by watered(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
grin grin grin Have you had dinner?
WombRaiders:

Islam has walked free after commiting murder because we are not allowed to tell them where they erred.

Their prophet did not tolerate any form of critism about his doctrine, authencity as a prophet and the actions of his followers. Mohammed did order the murder of his most vocal critics. One was a blind old man and the most notable was a nursing mother who was killed in her home while breast feeding her baby.

Islam needs to grow up and be held accountable for its doctrine and its followers actions just like every religion.

And for petesake, I wasn't part of the riot in yola today. Go and find out why a religion of peace worship centre became the epicenter of a riot in yola before you spew your misguided theology on me
Re: Riot In Yola! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
tbaba1234:

Lol, what a joker...

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Why did you not quote your very own prophets words instead of relying on a christian civil rights advocate?

Don't tell me the prophet of the religion of peace did not leave any peace and tolerance quotes in the koran?
Re: Riot In Yola! by tbaba1234: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
WombRaiders:

[s]Islam has walked free after commiting murder because we are not allowed to tell them where they erred.

And for petesake, I wasn't part of the riot in yola today. Go and find out why a religion of peace worship centre became the epicenter of a riot in yola before you spew your misguided theology on me[/s]

When your impression is based on what are known to be fabricated stories none of which form the basis of Islamic doctrine, it is no wonder. Maybe, someday, you would be willing to learn and ask these questions from knowledgeable muslims.

If you want to sincerely have that conversation, you can mail me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC / Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video) / Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.