Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (67013 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Jostico: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2014
moscobabs:
RUBBISH QUESTION!!!!
wetin dey hapun to ladies of nowadays sef....?
this is man world mehn!!!!
ego will ruin most of the ladies
dodorima147:
Girls wanadays don tear eye die o
toykathy:
why not?? I dnt see any reason why i shudnt kneel to my man wen I did somethn wrong. He is my crown afterall
*by man I mean my hubby*
dodorima147:
Girls wanadays don tear eye die o
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Drpaulse(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

will he also go down on his kneee to apologize to me when he does sth wrong if he can i can.
I guess you'll hv to wait till he offends yu before yu bend rite?
As long as yu can bend over for him, bend the f÷×+k down...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

will he also go down on his kneee to apologize to me when he does sth wrong if he can i can.

If you like kneel, if not wait for him to kneel for u.

Let another well brought up lady steal him from you o.

A man who offends his woman too should be able to kneel, if that's what saving my marriage takes, then I will.

PRIDE IN RELATIONSHIPS IS A DESTROYER.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Hazardd(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2014
chimkaire:
Is there a difference in apolgizing while standing and doing same on ones knees undecided . And if he likes to be knelt for, I won't angry. Kilode gaan undecided sad lipsrsealed
nigeria ladies and pride,
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2014
going on kneels for apologizes ...wah happen to make up sex
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by echobee(f): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin . Madcow,abeg dont kill me with laugh ooooooo grin. Make people no think say i don dey craze ooooooo grin.
MadCow1:

Okay..

Suck his Abunna..

Or you wan talk say your boo no get Abunna too?! angry

Stop playing coy jor.. You better buy a box of Chupa Chops and start practicing..
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by emperordan(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2014
See question! Chai indeed, the world is fast changing...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by hasshams: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2014
chelseabmw:
We kneel down to propose to them angry

Its nothing new/special grin

Abeg ask another question cheesy

point of correction not "we" but you or better 'some'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Sunak(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2014
Bros wetin happen nau, abeg take am easy with Biliki oooo. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by tdammy(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2014
GentleMimi:
Never have, but I can. In such case, I must have hurt him badly. And only my husband, not some mere male dude.

hmnmn lobatan, dat mere male dude might be ur husband tomoro oh. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by duni04(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2014
These days, congi and too much shakara have forced guys to kneel for girls. In those days, who born dem? Even wen I'm talking they must be on the floor. Guys have seriously sold out like Esau, for a plate of puss**

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Dymondgurl(f): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2014
I can, its no big deal. But it depends on the gravity of the offence I committed. wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ohaleoghene(f): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2014
stinggy:

cheesy cheesy
bronze u nor go kee me wit laff

I can knee down if I wrong him. I just learnt a new technique. I'm so trying it if chance presents itself I'm sure he will so like it and laugh. ladies kneeling down does not make you a fool. is call know how to calm your man down when you wrong him. thank u bronze

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by hensben(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2014
My ex did it several times before u know it kissing don start
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by bosun11(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2014
kneeling down for wetin na it doesn't make the lady remorseful abeg................so i dont even want her to kneel down....
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by CoCoLav(f): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2014
vizkiz:
So women still kneel in 2014? undecided

Why not? what's wrong with it?

Something that won't take anything from somebody.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Hazardd(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2014
echobee:

Suck kini? lipsrsealed
lol suck ice-cream
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by echobee(f): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Werrin be chupa chops?
MadCow1:

Okay..

Suck his Abunna..

Or you wan talk say your boo no get Abunna too?! angry

Stop playing coy jor.. You better buy a box of Chupa Chops and start practicing..
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Wisdytech(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

what happened to saying sorry without kneeling? ?? I mean who does that when you can easily take him to d bedroom and apologise
Sweet Madam! Men are different, if you had done something wrong and you cant apologise i think you are insane or you are drunk in that spot, after wisdom had flown away from you, then you think you can take me to the bedroom and bribe me! My dear it wont work in my time cos not all men are 10% low in the brain.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2014
3cycle:
Is he God? undecided
I only kneel to apologize to my creator when I offend him. So why kneel for mortal?
I could say sorry but kneeling?

And he will stand and propose to u!!! Are u God Ladies gaan
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

kneel fire! does kneeling to apologize mean am remorseful?
shut up if u got nothing to say
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2014
[quote autor=3cycle post=28183229]Is he God? undecided
I only kneel to apologize to my creator when I offend him. So why kneel for mortal?
I could say sorry but kneeling? [/quote]

And he will stand and propose to u!!! Are u God Ladies gaan... U ppls own yaff finish...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by kwencypresh(f): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2014
ofcourse i will
if he proves sturbon i ll jst go on my knees n start touchin him
Who is he to say no
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ohaleoghene(f): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2014
do not knee always o.it might make it loose it essence. do it when the gravity of your offence is high. but kneeling won't work if you cheat ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by nas4q(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2014
The idea of kneeling is borne out of some cultures and d owners of such culture do not see it as a big deal in whatever circumstances. Take for example; the nupes greet by kneeling on one leg while d greeting last. Their babes do not find it hard to kneel for their men cuz it's normal daily activity for them.
Yoruba culture also lay emphasis on kneeling as a sign of respect and a true way of offering apologies. So yoruba chicks won't see it as a big deal. However, hausa chick can never kneel for her man unless she's the type with so much exposure to other cultures.
If I were to be a lady, I don't think I will do that; cuz once u did it u have to keep it up whenever a similar offence comes up.
As a man; am a very romantic dude, I can do that in one of my romantic moments. And it just has to be between d two of us. I don't offend people to that extent though!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

And you wonder why I am head over heels in love with you.. angry

nope. I don't wonder nna.
It's normal for you guys to love women that are very servile.
Una no dey like when we smart up tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by donigspain(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2014
messpero90:
shut up if u got nothing to say

see this one oo. I said im not kneeling to apologize. oya come n shut my mouth up for me. idiot!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by AJOT99(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

Can u imagine this kind of response..... Ladies of nowadays. So it's do me I do u abi?

However, on a serious note, respect to a man is what love is to a woman. A man can get all the respect he deserves if he continually loves his wife. In actual fact, kneeling down for that kind of man will be nothing to the woman cos d love needed to enjoy the relationship is there.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Hazardd:

nigeria ladies and pride,
That's not pride, to me. I don't expect anyone to kneel for me and no one should expect it from either. Is that too much to ask undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2014
Wisdytech:

Sweet Madam! Men are different, if you had done something wrong and you cant apologise i think you are insane or you are drunk in that spot, after wisdom had flown away from you, then you think you can take me to the bedroom and bribe me! My dear it wont work in my time cos not all men are 10% low in the brain.

hello! I said I'd apologize without kneeling. Gosh why would i kneel bfr a man begging to be forgiven like. nnaa eh If I kneel bfr a man what would i do bfr God?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nwedy(f): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2014
ChrisOkafor87:
. You are very arrogant nagging type. What does take you to do that, and you here argueing weather he too will kneel down and beg you. This topic is not to be argued. Ladies automatically without been told are always to be humble and do any thing possible to win their Man back (if at she loves him as she claims to) and reverse is the case.
bros,keep quite

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.