Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police (73006 Views)

Protest Over Vcs Sack: Police Tear Gas NANS / Why Tambuwal's Security Was Withdrawn: He's No Longer The Speaker / Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by venivedivici(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
jude33084:

PDP(Police) + APC = thieves angry

End of story. This equation is like alchemy. It can turn cocoa to crude oil.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
You see your pathetic life? and all this while you've making brazen arguments about something you knew nothing about....smh

How do you guys sleep at night? grin

Truckpusher. Old man. You are a disgrace. Don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by peeparty(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
it was all on the camera
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by erico2k2(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

I was and am discussing the actions of the POLICE. Perhaps you've lost track of which poster you're talking to.
Nop I know whom I talking to and you say it was right for them to Ignore the COURT ORDER correct?
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Truckpusher(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

Truckpusher. Old man. You are a disgrace. Don't quote me.
At least I'm not older than your sugar daddies tongue

You're a disgrace to your family and I pity that unfortunate fellow that would come your way. grin

I simply pointed out your super stewpidity which you have already acknowledged while replying Cfcfan ,yet you shamelessly want to engage me on a name calling ,how pathetic can you guys be in a life time? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by lekzzydo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
bossmini84:

And u think if there is a coup d etat there would still be a nigeria
and who want ur Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by philips70(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
I hope the shameless adults who call themselves Truckpusher, Chukwudi44 and cohorts are watching events in Channels TV at the moment. They will see how their stupidity laughs at their ignorance and desperation to keep filling their pockets. The National Assembly is surely not Rivers, Ekiti or Edo houses of Assembly. Your children are ashamed of your activities here on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by IGWISE(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
This is not the right time to ask question, rather it is the time for all of us to devote ourself in praying for this country . Obviously this is just the glimpse of how 2015 will look like, but i know that God will not let his people down.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Pennyways: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
egift:
Jonathan has destroyed the Nigerian Police Force. They stole Police Pension as well. Now what we have is PDP Police Force.
watch us wining and wining come 2015 cos we have PDP INEC

2015 gonna be a great season of failure for APC and crew tongue tongue
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by venivedivici(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Thank God I now live in Iraq a sane country with sane people,where there is law and order and everything works fine

Abeg help me ask Ahmadinejad whether that skunk wey me and am go smoke for Ayatollah Khomeini grave still remain.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by LastprophetJ: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
u ppl are nt wise!!

so u ppl pity does ppl??

cnt u see d cars dey are driver,cnt u see dey are ready to die for deir moni.

u ppl are here cryin.for ppl struggling for deir moni.

why shuld anyone care abt does ppl.

hw mny of u do does ppl knw or are u drivin wat.dey drive
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by akatekpe(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
This country is doomed. Imagine Nigerians supporting those 'agberos' for their show of shame. See the people we addresses as HONOURABLE scaling fence and breaking gate,to the extent of stoning the police men. Bunch of street touts called politicians with useless people as followers.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by LastprophetJ: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
The Nigeria Police have released a statement explaining why they sent police officers to the National Assembly this morning, preventing Tambuwal and other lawmakers from gaining access into the Assembly ground. Find the statement below...
Following an intelligence report of a likely invasion of the House of Representatives by hoodlums and thugs, the Nigeria Police Force promptly deployed its personnel to the premises to prevent a breakdown of law and order.
Consequently, the Police condoned the area and began screening of all members and visitors alike.

In the course of this lawful exercise, Alh. Aminu Tambuwal CFR, arrived the venue with a motley crowd, who broke the cordon, assaulted the Police and evaded due process and the Police had the duty to restore order and normalcy, using lawful means

The IGP seizes this medium to warn all political actors and their followers to respect constituted authority and due process and to desist from the use of thugs to pursue their agenda.

The Nigeria Police shall continually apply all lawful means to prevent a breakdown of law and order in all segments of the society and shall apply the full weight of the law on any political actor who violates the peace and security of the nation.   

Ag. CP EMMANUEL C. S. OJUKWU, psc
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/11/nigeria-police-explain-why-they-invaded.html?m=1

who cares wat is hppnin deir

who knws u!??

nigerians u ppl are amazin??

u c a group of ppl struggling for deir moni ur here cryin for dem.a man who jump fence xcapt tgas.cramp for his seat and moni una dey here dey cry!!??

do dey luk lik he cares abt the tgas or u ppl on nl!!??

instead of u ppl to pray for police to succeed so dat our youth cn get deir.you are here.cryin for old men.

who dnt knw weda u well eat to nite or nt.!!??

jst look at does cars

i was tinkin our youth here will b praying for police to use deir guns comon tgas una dey complain.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Blueboy146(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
[size=25]hmmm[/size]
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Truckpusher(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
bossboss1:

Bros take several seats. You are trying too hard with the English. The more you talk, the more stupid you sound. I maintain you are an Old man who should comport himself in a more dignifying manner in public. Your kids will be old enough to track your activities online someday soon.

PS: If anyone is a dog on this forum, it should be your sorry self seeing you have to help yourself with a VERY FAKE dog chain. Haha. Classless dress sense, empty head. Now go back to your seat and behave yourself. Good boy, sorry man.
It takes lots of guts to put a real pix for dogs like you to see while constantly pitying you for that sorry state you find yourself......I heard you've lost all your hairs, o! you think you're invincible undecided?
I know how bad you feel with your horrible looks.

Kindly upload your pix let's see that your eczema infested face, then I'll begin to take your sorry asss seriously.
Keep whinning like the dog that you're - I'll not dignify your insignificant self with another quote.

Keep changing monikers like panties, we know that you're bald and I know who you are.....coward show your face if you've got what it takes cheesy

The people that goes on a name calling spree are basically what they call others. grin

I still maintain that you're a dog.You probably have some dog kids at home.

Go lick the shiit you're used to MR dog tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by egunna(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
nigerian police re definitely d best u can get in d art of foolishness.intelligence report ma foot,dnt u kno d road to sambisa?dey actually saw tambuwal so y stop hm.is he not their reason for bn dere?d move wos flatfooted,pure and simple.i am forcd to say a kindergandner wud av done better.at d end of d day emervency rule cnt b xtended nd a battle is ignited btw two arms.i wonder whn police started interpreting laws.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by olalerujb: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Police are never professional, very barbaric in actions. Because of Tambuwal deflection, pdp have resolved to violence, using force to intimidate opposition and everyone that do not shares their ideology. Demonstration of Craze. GEJ should have long been impeached if Nigeria is an organised country. If Nigeria Police could embarrassed the federal lawmakers this way, then no one matter in this country. Ekiti state lawmakers have begun the drama again, it is not going to be a palatable end. Big catastrophe is looming, 2015 is imminent.

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by mike404(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Obiagelli:
What is going on in this country? First the army destroyed moolue buses and turned around to blame hoodlums, today the police is doing the same thing. Common we saw this thing on camera nah.

Btw where is the Nigerian association of hoodlums? (NAH)
done
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nigeria's future is bleak.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Truckpusher(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
philips70:
I hope the shameless adults who call themselves Truckpusher, Chukwudi44 and cohorts are watching events in Channels TV at the moment. They will see how their stupidity laughs at their ignorance and desperation to keep filling their pockets. The National Assembly is surely not Rivers, Ekiti or Edo houses of Assembly. Your children are ashamed of your activities here on Nairaland.
Where did this lunatic escape from? undecided
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
desgiezd:
Lies!!

Tambuwal came in with thugs? Lies & lies!! Only people like them will believe their lies!!
Where are the thugs in those pictures? useless IGP, clueless president
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by AskProf: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
The Nigeria Police have released a statement explaining why they sent police officers to the National Assembly this morning, preventing Tambuwal and other lawmakers from gaining access into the Assembly ground. Find the statement below...
Following an intelligence report of a likely invasion of the House of Representatives by hoodlums and thugs, the Nigeria Police Force promptly deployed its personnel to the premises to prevent a breakdown of law and order.
Consequently, the Police condoned the area and began screening of all members and visitors alike.

In the course of this lawful exercise, Alh. Aminu Tambuwal CFR, arrived the venue with a motley crowd, who broke the cordon, assaulted the Police and evaded due process and the Police had the duty to restore order and normalcy, using lawful means

The IGP seizes this medium to warn all political actors and their followers to respect constituted authority and due process and to desist from the use of thugs to pursue their agenda.

The Nigeria Police shall continually apply all lawful means to prevent a breakdown of law and order in all segments of the society and shall apply the full weight of the law on any political actor who violates the peace and security of the nation.   

Ag. CP EMMANUEL C. S. OJUKWU, psc
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/11/nigeria-police-explain-why-they-invaded.html?m=1

"I think we will in time come to be very ashamed of this period in history,"

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by JEITO: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
CFCfan:

No be only you. This drama beats anything coming out of Nollywood grin grin grin grin grin grin
abi grin in the meantime, wats ur prediction for the match against west brom this saturday?
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Where are the thugs in those pictures?
useless IGP, clueless president
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
JEITO:
abi grin in the meantime, wats ur prediction for the match against west brom this saturday?
I'm predicting a routine 3-0 win for the Blues cool
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by philips70(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
Where did this lunatic escape from? undecided

Even your adopted children know you are uncontrollably insane. They so much regret falling into your household and finding it very difficult to forgive the home that allow you adopt them.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Tomjazzy2: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
This is like rubbing salt in an open wound. It is either these people think that Nigerians are so daft that they can not even think for themselves, or that Nigerians can in fact think for themselves, but that they are so hapless and powerless that they can not do anything about the situation.

I have always argued for donkey years now that the greatest encumbrance to our yearnings and aspirations as a people is the current leadership structure which we have at every level of government. But reading some sickening and troubling comments on this thread by some of the supposedly leaders of tomorrow, I am tempted to enlarge my scope of argument in order to rightly include the youths, who have repeatedly failed to take their rightful place in the society, and like their contemporaries in other parts of the continent, do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by expert1000: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kagarko:

You are the original Mumu here and your PDP leader is the leader of the supporter of APC in the this country .

Right Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal is the speaker of house.

As he will remain the speaker till may when he will be sworn in as the Executive Governor of Sokoto State Insha Allah by may 2015 along side GMB as His Excellency The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
insha Allah GMB and Tambuwawa wil b disgraced come 2014.Ameen
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

What is Tambuwal doing at the premises of the NASS? Is he a member of the NASS?

Guy, U no go school?? Must you comment?? If you don't know what to say, shut up!
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Truckpusher(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
philips70:

Even your adopted children know you are uncontrollably insane. They so much regret falling into your household and finding it very difficult to forgive the home that allow you adopt them.
Just like the typical APSHIIT ragheads ,They will never make sense for once ,they will only rant and rant all day long.

I don't have adopted kids because I'm virile enough to make mine if I want and I'm not as impotent as your entire household - I even heard it is a hereditary thing that run in your family.

Have bothered asking your parents to tell you who your biological parents are ? undecided Bastard cheesy
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
This is another Abacha era, imagine this clueless and draft man intimidating people with the use of policemen and soldiers? come 2015, you are going to be in prison. Oloriburuku, Asiere, Omuti, dindinrin, gbewudani

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tribunal Declares Ademola Adeleke Winner Of 2018 Osun Election / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.