Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police (72940 Views)

Protest Over Vcs Sack: Police Tear Gas NANS / Why Tambuwal's Security Was Withdrawn: He's No Longer The Speaker / Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by greggng: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
I am sorry for this country cos war is inevitable given the present impunity by the ruling party. Why should I be proud of a country that doesn't respect rule of law.my worry is that the ordinary man will be the one to die for the sins of the elite.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mumu don't quote me again

It's like you have a personal score to settle against the Hon Speaker. I guess what is more frustrating is the fact that he doesn't even knw u exist. Let go bro. (No offense)

2 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by venivedivici(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
I don't know why I always come to meet such threads when the fire has burnt down to smouldering embers, but in a way, it's good because one observes. . .

And you observe. You observed? What did you see? A motley crowd of e-warriors who just spew diatribes and go on and on over nothing. Very few people even know what's going on, and can argue logically, even though it's baseless argument. What has happened has happened, see? Majority of the madding crowd just attack each other, albeit virtually, the way their heroes do on print. And at the end of it all, what happens? Ogas (Tambuwals, Buharis, Jonathans et al) ride to their plush homes in their posh cars to create more headlines we WILL e-wrestle over tomorrow and we still continue to ramble virtually on their behalf. I even acknowledge the paid trolls: man gat to chop, poverty na bastarhd.
But why the hate, folks? Why can't we all just get along? What kind of question is this sef? Are you not a Nigerian? Clueless Keshi had to even go and loose, I mean lose again yesterday, on top everything. It just gets curiouser and curiouser...

What am I saying sef?

**back to my e-spliff and real life Alomo**

Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Bitojoe(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
desgiezd:
Lies!!

Tambuwal came in with thugs? Lies & lies!! Only people like them will believe their lies!!

shut up.are you there? And you are here sayin rubish.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Truckpusher(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Policewoman:
The DIShonourables are nothing but a bunch of overpampered rascals.
Somebody needs to put that man's asss in jail tonight let him cool off. grin

Talk of senseless rascality. angry
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by erico2k2(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

Read my post. I discussed both restraining orders and injunctions.
I did and my assumption is you are saying they should disobey the court's ruling ?Im talking about the ruling stating the house should not reconvene till 3rd December?Is this what you are saying?
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lebee4:
So funny how some dude reason in Nairaland.
I was at the cafeteria eating when I saw on AIT that Tambuwal was explaining to the policemen who he is but they told him they were acting on order.
The house of Rep members have to jump fence n gate to gain access into the Nass premises and the police teargas them.
my question is, who gave the order?
GOD bless you,to think some dummies under d pdp umbrella would just start spitting nonsense. Who gave the order is what,we want to know.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Bitojoe(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
egift:
Jonathan has destroyed the Nigerian Police Force. They stole Police Pension as well. Now what we have is PDP Police Force.

you are high.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by a9nyc2020(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Suljosh:
you are wrong. Bukina faso already did it. We will do it 2015 watch and see mofo.
what is bukina faso undecided...haven't heard dat name here in #china cool
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by a9nyc2020(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Suljosh:
you are wrong. Bukina faso already did it. We will do it 2015 watch and see mofo.
what is bukina faso undecided...haven heard dat name here in #china cool
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Bitojoe(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
desgiezd:

Some minds are so warped!!

We have seen pictures of police tear gas and people covering their noses to reduce the pepperish effect. We have also seen pictures of members scaling the gate when they were not allowed access, why then cant the police or their supporters like you and Chukwudi44 post pictures where Tambuwal and his boys attacked members of the Police Force?

are you blind?
Dont you see how tambuwal climb the gate.is that honourable?
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by lekzzydo(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
tomakint:

Jonathan to the best of my knowledge deserves a second term and I know that all these drama from APC is because of Jonathan's 2nd term ambition. In this case, is Section 68(1)g not clear enough?
SMH

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
CFCfan:

Say what? Court judgments are case law which can only be voided by a constitutional amendment. As Nigeria is a common law country, judicial pronouncements emanating from the Courts of Appeal and/or the Supreme Court are valid law.

I thought Nigeria's legal system was based on civil law. My bad. I believe the rest of what I said still stands.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
JEITO:
Me just kack for one corner dey watch and laugh free comdey show walai grin grin grin
No be only you. This drama beats anything coming out of Nollywood grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
erico2k2:

I did and my assumption is you are saying they should disobey the court's ruling ?Im talking about the ruling stating the house should not reconvene till 3rd December?Is this what you are saying?

I was and am discussing the actions of the POLICE. Perhaps you've lost track of which poster you're talking to.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Berryjack: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
So these pot belly men are fit to climb this gate. I think say na only money una Sabi chop! So una Sabi jump fence? criminal act.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by venivedivici(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
ahizih:
How on earth would a mamount [mammoth] crowed [crowd] and party supporters will follow de to de house,knwin so well that their are other political parties in de house,which eventually myt result to chaos in de haux. End not: de system is gud but de players are bad,both de majority party n de minority party. Dis givs u a clue on hw to vote come 2015

Bros, from the parenthesised, I'm actually clueless as to the message you're trying to pass across.

No mind me abeg, I just dey joke grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
I missJustine a bonafide
citizen of Nigeia hereby move the motion of
impeachement of the president due to his
inability to rule effectively with justice and fair
play. Hit like if you support the motion while
baby factory products are allowed to insult as
usuall

4 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

I thought Nigeria's legal system was based on civil law. My bad. I believe the rest of what I said still stands.
Yeah. Nigeria, the United States, the UK and some other countries are common-law countries.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by joseph1832(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
All hail the Nigeria Police Force!. They can get intel that there's going to be a break down of law and order in the NASS, yet they can not get intel on the whereabouts of Abubakar Shekau and Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
CFCfan:

Yeah. Nigeria, the United States, the UK and some other countries are common-law countries.

Yes, I looked it up.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by venivedivici(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Idiotic and deceptive explanation from a useless police formation!

I hope the Police, jonathan and PDP learned from the recent Burkina-faso coup.;PDP should not destroy NIGERIA

Do you have an idea? What led to the coup? Or you just talk because you feel you must? And you made sense to yourself? Well, who am I to argue with 139 other clueless folks?

SMH, perplexed.

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Mrfils(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Once, there was a country embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Horus(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

You see your pathetic life? and all this while you've making brazen arguments about something you knew nothing about....smh

How do you guys sleep at night? grin
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by iahmed(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bitojoe:

shut up.are you there? And you are here sayin rubish.
he dose'nt have to be there,what are cameras for?
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by vision2050: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
APC looking for power by force by fire. PDP destroy Nigeria since 1999. ax+p+c²= 0 make P the subject of the formula calculate the value of PDP if a remain constant. s.tupid parties.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by sanali(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
castrokins:

How Do Thugs Look Like?
Ask u mama bck at home after sucking her breast finish maybe she will explain it to you, bomboy
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by bossboss1: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
Here comes another mad man ranting like a rabid dog.

I presume your eyes has been eating up by cataract.

You jobless cry babies coming to here to spew trash even when it is obvious that you have nothing in your coconut head.

Lmao @ the dude not having my time,why would he even dare have my time when I've already put him to where he belongs like am about to do to your miserable life right now.

You obviously have a poor sense of judgement ,then my question is; If ordinarily you can't tell people's age range by looking at a clear picture how else do you expect to make a better judgement when it comes to issues that boarders on political brouhaha? undecided

You ran into this place talking crazy and in all your useless and senseless ramblings I can't fathom out one thing that connects to the issue at hand.

FYI: I do not get paid like you jobless mofos to say my mind here and who I'm supporting politically - Damnit! everyone isn't living in abject squalor like you lots that beg for bread while waiting on the Government to feed you, instead of making something out of yourself.
Now get lost - Useless Dog.

Bros take several seats. You are trying too hard with the English. The more you talk, the more stupid you sound. I maintain you are an Old man who should comport himself in a more dignifying manner in public. Your kids will be old enough to track your activities online someday soon.

PS: If anyone is a dog on this forum, it should be your sorry self seeing you have to help yourself with a VERY FAKE dog chain. Haha. Classless dress sense, empty head. Now go back to your seat and behave yourself. Good boy, sorry man.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by IYANGBALI: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thank God I now live in Iraq a sane country with sane people,where there is law and order and everything works fine
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by yomanovic: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
desgiezd:

You need to see how I'm laughing here. Your question is so, so laughable!

And so, so pathetic!
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by joseph1832(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
You see your pathetic life? and all this while you've making brazen arguments about something you knew nothing about....smh

How do you guys sleep at night? grin
Same way GEJ, GMB and our leaders sleep at night: with their two eyes close and very sound.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH / See The Thug Who Broke Into Ike Ekweremadu’s Bedroom In Abuja. Photo / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.