Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down (47723 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Tymax(m): 1:52am On Nov 24, 2014
Thank you for sharing this with us.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Mprex(f): 3:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Owk. Nice post
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 24, 2014
Nice 1
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
What a captivating post

Welcome to the league of TOP 10 things grin
grin grin cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
choi...
Bobo before my wedding I come stingy die!

Once I see careless N1000, I would reason a dozen of table water for my guest(s).
This "stinginess" lasted through out the first year o... grin
cheeii
*ROTFL* LWKM4H

I hope u no longer have traits of stinginess o

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Nice 1
Mprex:
Owk. Nice post
Tymax:
Thank you for sharing this with us.
dstnd:
Nice sir
ChiLaHot:
Fantastic post
Tnkx all
I am motivated to open more threads of this kind cos of ur comments
kiss kiss kiss
Blankstare:
I am not married but i know all this stuff, how come?
Neither am I married too tongue
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Tnkx all
I am motivated to open more threads of this kind cos of ur comments
kiss kiss kissNeither am I married too tongue
but no do Andy blaze and yungwizzy style
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2014
Hazardd:
Interesting post dear
Gracia
tayoxx:
sorry in France we don't settle down
yh I knw
Dtx why I moved out of France tongue
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
but no do Andy blaze and yungwizzy style
which one b their style?
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2014
AgapeCharis:
which one b their style?
na the lying style nah,dey go dey lie on top stories..
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
na the lying style nah,dey go dey lie on top stories..
lol
Ion do Dt
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2014
AgapeCharis:
lol
Ion do Dt
am putting that into prayers too
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
am putting that into prayers too
No need to
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2014
AgapeCharis:
No need to
that ur signature na wacko oh..election don finish nah
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
that ur signature na wacko oh..election don finish nah
yaay!
I didn't even notice

‡Changed
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2014
AgapeCharis:
yaay!
I didn't even notice

‡Changed
u get luck ,u for hear wheen,
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2014
AgapeCharis:
For the Guys...

10 THINGS YOU LL REALISE ONCE YOU DECIDE TO SETTLE
DOWN

1). #500 na money

2). Swags, looks and Americana accents don't pay bills. No more need to pretend you have money when you don't. You Have To Have It !!!

3). Love is not all and only thing to consider in choosing a wife, contrary to what we thought.

4). In life, what matters is WHO KNOWS YOU and not, WHOM YOU KNOW.

5). Nothing compares to saving good money in the bank.

6). A lady's beauty is in her brains.

7). Relax!... Having Sex would finally be a 'job' that you ll one day be running away from.

cool. Girls are plenty but wife is scarce.

9). Acting to impress a girlfriend is as useless as the 'ueue' in 'Queue'.

10). That you need God like never before.
No 10 is subjective
It is not everyone that needs God.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Tabh:

No 10 is subjective
It is not everyone that needs God.
Really? Could u b explicit a little?
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Really? Could u b explicit a little?
It should be meant for those that believe god exists,do we all have the same belief?
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Tabh:

It should be meant for those that believe god exists,do we all have the same belief?
Oooh...I see

U'r on d side dt doesn't bliv in d existence of God?
**just asking
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by DukeNija(m): 3:54am On Jan 30, 2015
MizAusta:
So true. Every right thinking lady ought to settle for stability. 'Cause Swags won't put food on the table or pay the bills tomorrow.

Smart response, although swag has a way of clouding a person's sense of judgment.
I'm sending you a pm.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Monicasque(f): 5:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Nice thread.hehehhe it reminds me a friend of mine who fell in love with a guy bcoz he was spending a lot of money on her, only to find out wen dey got married dat da guy cudnt provide as a husband coz he wasn't even earning as much as he was spending wen dey wer still dating, coz all dat money it was borrowed.now the nigga is in debt bcoz of silly ways of trying to impress a girl. Wen u get married u realise how u cud have saved yo marriage a lot of financial headache, wen u wer still in courtship by teaching yo man to save money instead of spending it on u in foolish ways

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2015
Monicasque:
Nice thread.hehehhe it reminds me a friend of mine who fell in love with a guy bcoz he was spending a lot of money on her, only to find out wen dey got married dat da guy cudnt provide as a husband coz he wasn't even earning as much as he was spending wen dey wer still dating, coz all dat money it was borrowed.now the nigga is in debt bcoz of silly ways of trying to impress a girl. Wen u get married u realise how u cud have saved yo marriage a lot of financial headache, wen u wer still in courtship by teaching yo man to save money instead of spending it on u in foolish ways
I can imagine how disappointed she must have been. Lol! Did her love for the guy fade away as a result of the disappointment? How come she didn't know the guy was spending more than he was earning (I mean someone you want to commit your life with, you should know stuffs like this)
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Monicasque(f): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I can imagine how disappointed she must have been. Lol! Did her love for the guy fade away as a result of the disappointment? How come she didn't know the guy was spending more than he was earning (I mean someone you want to commit your life with, you should know stuffs like this)

dey r divorced nw.bt i dnt knw da reason for the divoprce. Wen they wer dating he was staying in his fathers house, which is a nice house by da way, so she though he was as rich as the rest of the family. He used to take care of her every need wen dey wer dating coz he has taken loans frm banks, used credit cards and opened clothing accounts everywhere
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Monicasque:

dey r divorced nw.bt i dnt knw da reason for the divoprce. Wen they wer dating he was staying in his fathers house, which is a nice house by da way, so she though he was as rich as the rest of the family. He used to take care of her every need wen dey wer dating coz he has taken loans frm banks, used credit cards and opened clothing accounts everywhere
Chai! That's so bad of the guy. He must have learnt his lessons now.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Bibol(f): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
I agree with most of the points but No 5 should read more like this "Nothing compares to having good investments".

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by mmsen: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
10 is not necessary, at all.

The rest are decent points.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by igbsam(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
words of wisdom
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by delishpot: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Gbam!!!!
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
For the Guys...

10 THINGS YOU LL REALISE ONCE YOU DECIDE TO SETTLE
DOWN

1). #500 na money

2). Swags, looks and Americana accents don't pay bills. No more need to pretend you have money when you don't. You Have To Have It !!!

3). Love is not all and only thing to consider in choosing a wife, contrary to what we thought.

4). In life, what matters is WHO KNOWS YOU and not, WHOM YOU KNOW.

5). Nothing compares to saving good money in the bank.

6). A lady's beauty is in her brains.

7). Relax!... Having Sex would finally be a 'job' that you ll one day be running away from.

8 ) Girls are plenty but wives are scarce.

9). Acting to impress a girlfriend is as useless as the 'ueue' in 'Queue'.

10). That you need God like never before.

[size=60pt]♂[/size] sign
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Number 9 got me laughing grin
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by ladyabadi(f): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.