Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) (13659 Views)

Naijaboiy and MissWanted's love thread / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 27, 2014
EzePromoe:
Viewers, if Ezepromoe was childish, click "like", but if the guy sabi work click "share" grin
Eze you no childish,but this your font eh,e dey always chook me for eye.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by MizMyColi(f): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Jennimma:
MizMyColi,you knew about this? sisterly

Nope.
I didn't.

1 Like

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 6:37am On Nov 27, 2014
laykorn:

Eze you no childish,but this your font eh,e dey always chook me for eye.
Ayamlaykorn
Sorry o. But I no go ever change that font again. E don turn my trademark tongue
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2014
Congrats once again@ Naijaboy...
Love your responses to the questions hear.
Nna gi muru gi.
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Karleb(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2014
From the way the duo have been beating around the bush as if they are robots since yesterday, one would have deciphered the obvious.

But I don't blame them though, we are all human and we have feelings.
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Oahray: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2014
Lmao! Ezepromoe you finish work for that prank grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

quarell? shocked

Haba bros for wetin na.

Me sef dey hail you too smiley
Naijaboiy how could u do this to me ,after all the times we've spent together,after telling me u love me,how could let ur feelings 4 me waver because of jennimma?...u not loyal at all...u want her right? Den go for her cos it's over btw us,don't call me or send me message because I won't take u back

grin grin grin grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2014
shokky24:

Naijaboiy how could u do this to me ,after all the times we've spent together,after telling me u love me,how could let ur feelings 4 me waver because of jennimma?...u not loyal at all...u want her right? Den go for her cos it's over btw us,don't call me or send me message because I won't take u back

grin grin grin grin
Jesus!!! See the way my heart skipped shocked

Stop playing funny games na sad you know it's only you and no one else cry

Don't believe what you see grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Oahray:
Lmao! Ezepromoe you finish work for that prank grin
grin grin grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Realone92(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2014
Busted laugh in 33D
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

Jesus!!! See the way my heart skipped shocked

Stop playing funny games na sad you know it's only you and no one else cry

Don't believe what you see grin
Hope she didn't see dat sha,because that would be end of discussion....BIG TROUBLE cool
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
samflexxy:
haw far
brotherly your g just dey o..wer u run hide na
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
brotherly your g just dey o..wer u run hide na
lols I jez dey jor I no run o I just leave romance section to many useless topic I go politics section na there I dey for the main time
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by daveP(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Jennimma:

Lolz... Its a pleasure,i had fun.

Before I bow out, I wanna give a shout out to OptimusPrime Crew. I'm so indebted to y'll. I love you so much.
Thank you DaveP,you're one realiable friend.

*blows kisses and waves to fans*
*catwalks out of the studio*

(switches on system and replays this exact same scene after ffw and backforwarding) wow see that smile as she waves(pauses and rewinds and replays per 16th)see that elixir kinda smile! grin

(turns to captivated audience that 'oooohs ' and 'wows' before eventually clapping;typical of a steve harvey show grin grin)give it up Foorrr Queen Jennimmmmmaaaa!
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Oahray: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
daveP:

(switches on system and replays this exact same scene after ffw and backforwarding) wow see that smile as she waves(pauses and rewinds and replays per 16th)see that elixir kinda smile! grin

(turns to captivated audience that 'oooohs ' and 'wows' before eventually clapping;typical of a steve harvey show grin grin)give it up Foorrr Queen Jennimmmmmaaaa!
*faint trickle of hesitant claps from tiny section of the unimpressed audience* tongue
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by daveP(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Oahray:
*faint trickle of hesitant claps from tiny section of the unimpressed audience* tongue
ah okay i see (smooches beard) u want to replace Kingtom in the counter-game? I doubt!! grin grin (shows him replay of thunderous applause) Kingtom retains tops spot o tongue
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by KingTom(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
daveP:
ah okay i see (smooches beard) u want to replace Kingtom in the counter-game? I doubt!! grin grin (shows him replay of thunderous applause) Kingtom retains tops spot o tongue
grin grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by daveP(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
KingTom:
I will not succumb like I said earlier, your plan will not work grin grin
lol. I don hear, but i dey close by(switches off studio cams and shuts door)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sexy Female Albino In Malawi Shares Hot Photos Of Herself / Please Save My Relationship / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.