Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,297 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) (13652 Views)

Naijaboiy and MissWanted's love thread / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by MizMyColi(f): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2014

Naijaboiy:

You talked about yourself alot during the contest, do you think it's safe to assume that we know you in toto?
If no, tell us 5 random facts about you that no one really knows about. smiley
naijaboiy:

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

lolz...ok,i'm the second child of my parents. I'm in my late teens... I'm a humble,caring and Godfearing lady. I love to read,cook,travel and do fun things.

You'd know more as we progress.
Alright.

Now you're the Miss Nairaland but a month ago you were still aspiring to be. What height did you aimed at when coming into the competition?
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

You talked about yourself alot during the contest, do you think it's safe to assume that we know you in toto?
If no, tell us 5 random facts about you that no one really knows about. smiley
uhm...ok

Five things people online really don't know about me.

1) i'm shy when I meet new people.

2)I really like music a lot

3)i'm a very good dancer,,like I can dance virtually any dance move except break dance.

4)i could easily get angry for the simplest of things but will not even budge in a serious issue.

5)i like singing even though I have a very bad voice grin

9 Likes

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by MizMyColi(f): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2014
Naijaboiy

Coool cool random facts you got there. cheesy
So tell us.....

Ever since winning, could you outline the things that have changed about your e-life, real life, maybe?

Okay, just give us a holistic view.
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

Alright.

Now you're the Miss Nairaland but a month ago you were still aspiring to be. What height did you aimed at when coming into the competition?
At first when I accepted the nomination, I told myself "if i win,i win. And if i lose,i lose." I didn't see myself winning. It seemed i was the youngest contestant...i got scared when I saw the other beautiful ladies I was contesting with. But the second stage,i bagged first, i told myself i can do this,so i put more effort and with the help of my campaign team,we did it!

2 Likes

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Coool cool random facts you got there. cheesy
So tell us.....

Ever since winning, could you outline the things that have changed about your e-life, real life, maybe?

Okay, just give us a holistic view.
LoL,,nothing really changed real life...still the "same old same old".
Except that some nairalanders here in school were able to recognise me when they saw me. My neighbour now calls me naijaboiy,lol.

Well online somethings have changed. There are some threads I can't just comment anyhow. I miss the days where I make fun of some monikers with my e-friends sad on all this 'rate me' threads.grin

Now anything I say,,people are watching sad

5 Likes

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by MizMyColi(f): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2014

Hmmmm

I can relate.

Naijaboiy:
Two quick questions before signing out for the time being smiley
- What's your definition of class as it pertains human relations?
- Following your major victory on here, is it safe for us to refer to you as successful?

Eze smiley
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2014
Waiting for naijaboiy....... smiley
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hmmmm

I can relate.

Two quick questions before signing out for the time being smiley
- What's your definition of class as it pertains human relations?
- Following your major victory on here, is it safe for us to refer to you as successful?
Class...i see class as a term used to describe a particular position or state in which someone has attained at a point in his life. Every human cannot be in the same class and so it varies. This really affects human relationships in the sense that some people don't relate with people who they believe are of lower class to them.

I see this ideology as wrong because you don't know whose help you'll need on your way down the ladder.

On your second question,,its not unsafe in any way. I saw this contest as an opportunity for me to try my hands on so many things.
I learnt that hard work really pays and believe you me,,I also learnt a lot of things that I could use in real life situations today. Everybody that participated in the contest,,had a thing or two to take home with them.

5 Likes

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

At first when I accepted the nomination, I told myself "if i win,i win. And if i lose,i lose." I didn't see myself winning. It seemed i was the youngest contestant...i got scared when I saw the other beautiful ladies I was contesting with. But the second stage,i bagged first, i told myself i can do this,so i put more effort and with the help of my campaign team,we did it!

With reference to your campaign team, we've spotted you on several occasion after the contest thanking UNIBEN students. Will you say that being a student of the institution fast-tracked your reach to the crown judging the fact your male counterpart is also a student there. smiley

Naijaboiy, this question is also for you smiley
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by daveP(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2014
(approaches director of photograpy who tell cameraman1 to exit studio so Gustavo can handle it well. He does and Gustavo, suited up like an astronaut starts streaming effectively) smiley Gustavo! Il be back....

3 Likes

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:
It seems Naijaboiy is not available at the moment. So I will ask Jenny:

With reference to your campaign team, we've spotted you on several occasion after the contest thanking UNIBEN students. Will you say that being a student of the institution fast-tracked your reach to the crown judging the fact your male counterpart is also a student there. smiley
Yes. Uniben freshers and students are awesome. They supported me and even rallied round to get more voters despite the fact i'm/was not so active on the thread except when I needed current news for freshers. They surprised me and i'll forever remain grateful to them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

Naijaboiy, this question is also for you smiley
Yes,,being a UNIBEN student really paid off too smiley I had support from many of them although there was a contestant who was also from UNIBEN so it caused a little commotion in the house as to who they'll support. On the other hand,,a student who owned a blog called UNIBEN blog helped me solicit for votes from nairalanders on his blog and on his BBM channel.

I remember seeing some people's comments about them voting for me just because we are in the same school. This is practically unavoidable.

I'm really grateful to them.

1 Like

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

Yes. Uniben freshers and students are awesome. They supported me and even rallied round to get more voters despite the fact i'm/was not so active on the thread except when I needed current news for freshers. They surprised me and i'll forever remain grateful to them.
naijaboiy:

Yes,,being a UNIBEN student really paid off too smiley I had support from many of them although there was a contestant who was also from UNIBEN so it caused a little commotion in the house as to who they'll support. On the other hand,,a student who owned a blog called UNIBEN blog helped me solicit for votes from nairalanders on his blog and on his BBM channel.
I remember seeing some people's comments about them voting for me just because we are in the same school. This is practically unavoidable.

naijaboiy:

We will be talking about issues relating to your school as we move on.

So we would like to know what were your best and worst moments in the contest.

And again......

Who was the contestant(s) that gave you a run for your money? wink
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

And again......

hahahahaha grin

So i'll start with my worst. This was at the finals after the voting had ended. When the results were to be announced. Honestly I didn't like the way the judge who announced my result handled it. I just felt like it wasn't my result at all. The way she tagged everything and announced it made people have a wrong assertion undecided

Now my best was during the semi-finals,,after the voting still and when the results were to be announced. Honestly I was thinking I would come second or 3rd at that round but I surprisingly came first again and gave other contestants a wide gap.

For your second question,,i guess everybody knows who that is already cheesy despite the fact that I was always coming tops,,i was always wary of what he may have up his sleeves. Kulboy is the contestant. grin

1 Like

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

And again......

My best moment was when I was announced the winner...I was so joyous and emotional. It was a dream come true.
Well,my worst moment...I guess it was when my pictures were criticized. But then again,those critiicsm brushed me up to do better. So,it was all good.

Hehehehehe...on your second question. Vivly and Rozzay eh. #lolz...At the begining stages,Rozzay and her campaign team got me quivering and wishing I wasn't contesting. Vivly picked up at the later stages. Her answers were pure intellect plus those hips of hers? #rotfl#
Then there was temigracie,she is beautiful although she got tied down with camp... and rokiatu? We don't wanna talk about her mighty curves. Hehehehe.

Shout out to all of you. You're all beautiful ladies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

hahahahaha grin

So i'll start with my worst. This was at the finals after the voting had ended. When the results were to be announced. Honestly I didn't like the way the judge who announced my result handled it. I just felt like it wasn't my result at all. The way she tagged everything and announced it made people have a wrong assertion undecided

Now my best was during the semi-finals,,after the voting still and when the results were to be announced. Honestly I was thinking I would come second or 3rd at that round but I surprisingly came first again and gave other contestants a wide gap.

For your second question,,i guess everybody knows who that is already cheesy despite the fact that I was always coming tops,,i was always wary of what he may have up his sleeves. Kulboy is the contestant. grin
Oh the drama grin

So how did you cope when your critics were on the offensive?
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

My best moment was when I was announced the winner...I was so joyous and emotional. It was a dream come true.
Well,my worst moment...I guess it was when my pictures were criticized. But then again,those critiicsm brushed me up to do better. So,it was all good.

Hehehehehe...on your second question. Vivly and Rozzay eh. #lolz...At the begining stages,Rozzay and her campaign team got me quivering and wishing I wasn't contesting. Vivly picked up at the later stages. Her answers was pure intellect plus those hips of hers? #rotfl#
Then there was temigracie,she is beautiful although she got tied down with camp... and rokiatu? We don't wanna talk about her mighty curves. Hehehehe.

Shout out to all of you. You're all beautiful ladies.
Hmmm babe, you've got to be careful on this one coming at you smiley

Assuming Jenny never made it to the finals cheesy Whom amongst those four would be your Miss Nairaland?
Remember you've got to be careful cheesy wink
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by daveP(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
(take dozen pix rotating the sony camcorder 360degrees)
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

Hmmm babe, you've got to be careful on this one coming at you smiley

Assuming Jenny never made it to the finals cheesy Whom amongst those four would be your Miss Nairaland?
Remember you've got to be careful cheesy wink
I made it to the finals because I was determined to win the crown. But if you ask me who i'd have given the crown to? I'd say Vivly. She is indeed resilient. Adaoma! #blackisbeautiful.

2 Likes

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

Oh the drama grin

So how did you cope when your critics were on the offensive?
cheesy At a point I felt bad and I wanted to explain my self but after doing that and I discovered it didn't work...I decided to let it go. undecided

It's a competition and there are bound to be controversies,,there were negative comments and there were positive comments too. So I stuck with the positive and moved on,,leaving behind those people who still wanted to remain behind analysing what they could never understand.

It got to a point it became a sort of comedy to me,,so many threads just to analyse an online contest grin

Thumbs up to the mods for doing their good work though.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF / “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says / Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.