Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) (13661 Views)

Naijaboiy and MissWanted's love thread / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Naijaboiy:
Jennimma:

I made it to the finals because I was determined to win the crown. But if you ask me who i'd have given the crown to? I'd say Vivly. She is indeed resilient. Adaoma! #blackisbeautiful.
OK OK OK, it seems I succeeded a little in making you nervous. But don't mind my pranks, there was really nothing to be careful about wink grin

So how will you capitalize on your victory to add to your values, be it online or offline?

Miz smiley
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by MizMyColi(f): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
Owh, thanks Promoe smiley

Jennimma:

Naijaboiy:

Tell us about your love life?

What's the difference between then and now?

Gist us about the special one(s)
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

OK OK OK, it seems I succeeded a little in making you nervous. But don't mind my pranks, there was really nothing to be careful about wink grin

So how will you capitalize on your victory to add to your values, be it online or offline?

Miz smiley
Like I said before,,it really pays to be hard working and determined.

It has helped me to know the importance of working with positive minded people,,those who really know what they want and they go for it.

Big ups to kelvingrapihcs cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

grin grin
hehehe...

Well i'm currently with someone now. And nothing has really changed between then and now.

She's really dear to my heart wink

lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

Miz smiley
I've always been a hardworking person and i love perfection. I like reminding myself of this quote "work now and enjoy later..." And the bible also says "seest a man diligent in his work,he shall stand before kings and not mean men." I believe hardwork pays.
Also,i've learnt that there is beauty in decency. Looking good and decent attracts people.

I also believe in speaking kind words and being good..
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by MizMyColi(f): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hmmmmm

Aren't you proud of her? orrrrr

You should mention her y'know.
Even if she's not an NLer
I believe (in one way or another) she must have been instrumental to your victory.

Davep
Get ready to focus the camera and lights on her, incase she's in the studio today cool

naijaboiy:

hehehe...

Well i'm currently with someone now. And nothing has really changed between then and now.

She's really dear to my heart wink

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

grin grin
Lolz...people often get surprised when I tell them I'm not in a relationship. I hope you aren't surprised too.

Seriously,i believe my education is priority. Other things can fit into place later in life. But,i've crush(s) #lolz# You so don't want to know how many. Royver,if you're reading this, let it be known to you that you're my first NL crush. *smiles*

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hmmmmm

I believe (in one way or another) she must have been instrumental to your victory.

Davep
Get ready to focus the camera and lights on her, incase she's in the studio today cool

grin
Nosey you grin

Yes i'm really proud of her cos she really tried for me during the contest. She was really instrumental to my victory in no small way and she had her own share of the tongue lashing,,despite her not really having any business with it. But she held strong. That's what really makes me proud of her smiley

Well she is an NLer but i'd like her person to be anonymous for this interview,,even though it's obvious to so many people wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by MizMyColi(f): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2014

Naijaboiy:

Jennimma:

LoL

Nice run guys.

We'll take a break now as we await Ezepromoe's return.

Meanwhile, before the break, let's hear your message to your fans and "unfans"......
Those who think you deserve the win and vice versa cool
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by daveP(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

grin
Nosey you grin

Yes i'm really proud of her cos she really tried for me during the contest. She was really instrumental to my victory in no small way and she had her own share of the tongue lashing,,despite her not really having any business with it. But she held strong. That's what really makes me proud of her smiley

Well she is an NLer but i'd like her person to be anonymous for this interview,,even though it's obvious to so many people wink
( edits a part and continues to roll camera)

(jots a thing or two) So to speak!

2 Likes

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL

Nice run guys.

Meanwhile, before the break, let's hear your message to your fans and "unfans"......
message to everyone. Keep doing what you're doing as long it is good in your mind and in the sight of God.

Human beings are insatiable,,never waste your time trying to please someone...you've got your own life to live,,do not hurt yourself in the process.

Graciàs wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

Lolz...people often get surprised when I tell them I'm not in a relationship. I hope you aren't surprised too.

Seriously,i believe my education is priority. Other things can fit into place later in life. But,i've crush(s) #lolz# You so don't want to know how many. Royver,if you're reading this, let it be known to you that you're my first NL crush. *smiles*
OMG! She mentioned him! shocked

Now this questions is for you and Naijaboiy.

You both are in the same school. Have you ever thought of a possible hook-up, friendship......(let me stop here grin )

2 Likes

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
daveP:
( edits a part and continues to roll camera)

(jots a thing or two) So to speak!
wink
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL

Nice run guys.

Be good,be determined. Never give up because only weaklings do. Love God...I've got a big heart for everyone of you. Thank you so much.
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

You both are in the same school. Have you ever thought of a possible hook-up, friendship......(let me stop here grin )
Lwkmd! Seriously! cheesy

*clears throat* Well,definitely I'd love to meet Naijaboiy and confirm if he does look handsome like he looks in his pictures. I like his personality and i know being friends with him is worth it.
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

*laughing hysterically*
gringrin

Well we are friends already and I think we are comfortable with it. smiley
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by daveP(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hmmmmm

Dave.p

(refocus cams, removes studio hat;the undertaker's exact and rubs hair and places it back as lights tremble)
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

*laughing hysterically*
gringrin

tongue
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

*laughing hysterically*
gringrin

Jennimma:

Lwkmd! Seriously! cheesy
Hey Hey Naijaboiy, we're not talking Nairaland here. Have you met her personally?

Neither of you answered my question smiley
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

Hey Hey Naijaboiy, we're not talking Nairaland here. Have you met her personally?

check modified post.
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

LoL...we have not met yet,,but i'm looking forward to seeing her smiley

She's got a great personality wink
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by daveP(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

message to everyone. Keep doing what you're doing as long it is good in your mind and in the sight of God.

Human beings are insatiable,,never waste your time trying to please someone...you've got your own life to live,,do not hurt yourself in the process.

Graciàs wink

(Gustavo smiles @ d mention of 'Gracias' he increases sharpness to +16 )

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:
naijaboiy:
Now reply your PMs then we continue wink
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by daveP(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
( as they both walk to reply Eze 'Razor' Promoe, he pours john cena's fruity pebbles and rushes it hungrily) smiley

2 Likes

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:
Now reply your PMs then we continue wink
done smiley
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by daveP(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

wink
(licks spanish sweet, about to change language, so to speak)
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by daveP(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
(chef enters backstage as the smell of 'kitchen' accompanies him. The cookies are ready)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sexy Female Albino In Malawi Shares Hot Photos Of Herself / Please Save My Relationship / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.