Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? (36970 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How Much Does An Average Prostitute Make In Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
A prostitute who is willing to change and learn something new can make a good wife.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
No female was born a prostitute! Circumstances made most people what they are (except for the foolish ones who venture into prostitution in the quest for adventure).
If a lady can marry a renowned Gigolo/Casanova/Randy-Dandy, then a man is free to marry who-so-ever his heart beats for.
If a promiscuous man can settle down into marriage and amend his ways, the same applies for a prostitute. A good heart and self-discipline is what matters. If you fear God, you will be responsible.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Dorisbest(f): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Samabu07:

Did he propose to you or your sister?

Smh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by UnimkeAk(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
evea:

if you are married, u have married 1 dt was a prostitute. ask her of her past life. n if you are not married, u will still marry 1. No woman is a saint. is it cos she prostitute 4 1ce dt u won't marry her? think man.

Nobody is a saint, not just women.

I will not marry a prostitute.
Cus a lady had some flings in the past doesn't make her. one.

Meanwhile I dey talk about a renown prostitute for brothel.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by JoeCutie(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
...but a retired (not a tired) pro could still make a good wife. I think.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
i can never, ever, ever marry a prostitute. or even anybody with a tainted record.

Hope you're successful in your search
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Mbediogu(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ogojohn:
Please can you define prostitution? In our current scenario. It is now hard to separate that girl at your street and the one that lives in a rented apartment. That campus prostitute that no one knows what she does will one day get a mugu who believes that he has gotten a diamond.
For the marriage to work out depends how they make it.
For your answer. A prostitute can make a good house wife. In the Bible. God also directed Hosea to marry a prostitute. Yet they lived happily after.
Dont misquote God. He directed Hosea the prophet to marry a prostitute not primarily because she was a prostitute but for other reasons. Read that chapter again. This is not to say that a prostitute cannot make a good wife. It depends on the reasons she became a prostitute, how she feels about being one, and her experiences while still in the trade. Majority are forced into it by hardship - very much like some men being forced into robbery.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by philo3(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
if you ain't a virgin ?? den u are a prostitude
both MALE nd FEMALE

to d OP::
so as a man if you think you can make a good husband
then she as a woman will surely make a good wife
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
The question should have been, can you patronize prostitutes? If your answer to that question is yes, then you can marry one ......

Another way to put ...when you are done marrying a former prostitute, can you let her talk about her past to your children and relatives ? Can you really present her as a model ? If not then why marry one ?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by mediachirps(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
One Man's Ponmo Is Another Man Shoe.
as for me, i can never, ever, ever marry a prostitute. or even anybody with a tainted record.
who is a prostitute? The one that rents an apartment specifically for his customers or the one that claim good girl at home, but engage in several runs outside? pack well joor.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by exxy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Omoh, prostitute? Hmmm
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Dorisbest(f): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Samabu07:

Dorobest sorry dorisbest...I hope you will remain a lady... grin
amen:-D

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by ejikeme(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lordabas:

Then you must be from Mars cheesy

huh? where's that?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by tonte(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Oldest rule in the book

"You cannot turn a H.o.e. Into a housewife"

lilmaxfidel:
Someone sent this In and Need your Opinion:-

Been a prostitute doesn’t mean she can’t be a responsible house wife, you know everyone has a story to tell.

But in your Own Opinion, Can you Marry a Prostitute with the Hope that She will make a Good house wife and Take care of your Kids?

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by jobsat34(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
One Man's Ponmo Is Another Man Shoe.
as for me, i can never, ever, ever marry a prostitute. or even anybody with a tainted record.

provided you have the fore knowledge of her being a prostitute at one time or the other...

believe me, some commercial sex workers are far better than some so called decent girls...

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by sucess001(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
is the no 1global icon for prostution, kim k not happily married?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by ugborakson: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Change is the only thing that is constant in Life. If a prostitute is truly repentant of her sexual explores she will be a lovely wife; the fact being that she has had it all before settling down with the man. I can recall so many instances where most naive girls who jumped into marriage end up sleeping around with other men, just because they want to taste the other side of life which most times,cost them their marriages.

Hey! bro!!, if you are in love with one, go ahead. Am quite sure you will enjoy it, afterall, many girls are living a pretentious life while their skirts are constantly open behind door..

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by ifoundmyperfect: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Can't Say..

Though I pretty Much Doubt It...

Who wants a slutt for a wife embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
what?! you think i'm going to find out by looking at her? is that what you would do? do you think everyone is a complete slowpoke? i am a mastermind manipulator. i can find out her past by asking little seemingly harmless questions or by saying certain things. she'd spill the beans without even knowing.
. Am I falling inlove with u already?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by VivaLaFrans: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
Someone sent this In and Need your Opinion:-

Been a prostitute doesn’t mean she can’t be a responsible house wife, you know everyone has a story to tell.

But in your Own Opinion, Can you Marry a Prostitute with the Hope that She will make a Good house wife and Take care of your Kids?
The problem is, can she live in your house and not date men outside?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by searay(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yes. From experience
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by sleinadczar: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Rehil:
Better to marry a repentant prostitute dan a potential one.a potential prostitute comes to ur house and becomes one while a repentant prostitute will b a faithful wife cos she has tasted the bad side n has realised there is no gain.with what we are seeing in married women now,GOD will help us

U'r a gentle man
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Mutiuadeniyi290(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
It is a hard decision to marry a prostitute,but when poison become meat,my brother u ve no option than to glue together and perhaps she could be a wife material in the journey of life........shikeeeeeenah
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by sukkot: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ogojohn:
Please can you define prostitution? In our current scenario. It is now hard to separate that girl at your street and the one that lives in a rented apartment. That campus prostitute that no one knows what she does will one day get a mugu who believes that he has gotten a diamond.
For the marriage to work out depends how they make it.
For your answer. A prostitute can make a good house wife. In the Bible. God also directed Hosea to marry a prostitute. Yet they lived happily after.
God does not direct anyone to marry prostitutes. that story in the bible is an allegory. the prostitute was israel because they were prostituting with other gods instead of with their true power God. that story is about israel and hosea represents the elect men of israel. the 144. in further allegories the prostitute becomes mary magdalene. and in further allegories the prostitute becomes japeth who will lie in the tent of shem ( hosea ) and in other allegories the prostitute becomes the thief on the cross who would be in the kingdom with christ ( hosea )
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Siena:
In response to the thread, yes.

The term "pròstitute" is a pretty loose one. The basic definition is one who exchanges any form of intimacy for material gain. This could be money, assets, an education, a job placement etc. the list is endless. And this can apply to both males and females. Prostitutiòn is not solely a female vice.

There are very few people who do not fall into any of the above mentioned categories, making most of us prostitutès, both past and current.
The most apt post ever. Guy, you've got sense.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by rigarmortis: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
pucci has no meter and no visitors register, that your angelic fiancé might have been someone's sperm pot in days of yore
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by tonywizman: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
[color=#000099][/color I don't think so
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by bennysoundz: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
BellaBambina:
No female was born a prostitute! Circumstances made most people what they are (except for the foolish ones who venture into prostitution in the quest for adventure).
If a lady can marry a renowned Gigolo/Casanova/Randy-Dandy, then a man is free to marry who-so-ever his heart beats for.
If a promiscuous man can settle down into marriage and amend his ways, the same applies for a prostitute. A good heart and self-discipline is what matters. If you fear God, you will be responsible.

I agree with the first part - no one was born a prostitute, circumstances made people turn into prostitution. I, myself, could marry a recover prostitute.

As for the second part, I strongly disagree with you when you are suggesting that if a man can do this then a woman should also do it.
Why aren't woman paying the groom price as man pay the bride price?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
A prostitute can be a good wife if she wants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.