Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? (36973 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How Much Does An Average Prostitute Make In Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by IAMGEJ(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
All gals are guilty of prostitution, just dat dey got differ mode of operation angry angry angry angry angry

So thorough *Altitude-check* should be done, to avoid hazard grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Well, different strokes for different folks. What is good for Mr A. May be bad for Mr B.

I believe it is possible for a former prostitute to make a good wife.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by lafflaff123(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
There is a proverb in my place.

ASHAWO WEY GO HUSBAND HOUSE NA HOLIDAY SHE DEY

SOONER OR LATER SHE GO -----

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by joxxy01(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ogojohn:
Please can you define prostitution? In our current scenario. It is now hard to separate that girl at your street and the one that lives in a rented apartment. That campus prostitute that no one knows what she does will one day get a mugu who believes that he has gotten a diamond.
For the marriage to work out depends how they make it.
For your answer. A prostitute can make a good house wife. In the Bible. God also directed Hosea to marry a prostitute. Yet they lived happily after.
Did u finish reading ur bible? or u just asummed they lived happily after, Read to d last verses then u wil know that once a prostitute is always a prostitute

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Samabu07(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
1one:
Can a lion become a vegetarian undecided
Was the Lion not born a lion? A prostitute wasn't born a prostitute situation (environment) influences them.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Chubhie: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
One Man's Ponmo Is Another Man Shoe.
as for me, i can never, ever, ever marry a prostitute. or even anybody with a tainted record.
It is much better to marry a sex worker who has been there,done that and hanged shoe than marry that innocent looking virgin who will one day wake up to tell you she wants to Have Fun or see the world. At my age and marital status, I believe that opportunity makes the thief for he who has not been presented with the opportunity considers he or her self an honest person. It is very much difficult for ladies without a loaded and well Respected father to succeed in this present life without at one point or the other giving into presure from men. I have sweet lovely sisters and I know what I'm talking about.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by sixtusjr(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Very risky..

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by ejikeme(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lordabas:

Theres an old saying

"you cant turn a whøre into a housewife"

never heard of the saying.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by nellyelitz(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mprex:
Yes. Its very possible. A prostitute can make a perfect wife and even give you kids.

The HolySpirit is still in the business of changing lives
wow! I appreciate ur experience sis cool
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by idu1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Siena:
In response to the thread, yes.

The term "pròstitute" is a pretty loose one. The basic definition is one who exchanges any form of intimacy for material gain. This could be money, assets, an education, a job placement etc. the list is endless. And this can apply to both males and females. Prostitutiòn is not solely a female vice.

There are very few people who do not fall into any of the above mentioned categories, making most of us prostitutès, both past and current.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by nellyelitz(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Rehil:
Better to marry a repentant prostitute dan a potential one.a potential prostitute comes to ur house and becomes one while a repentant prostitute will b a faithful wife cos she has tasted the bad side n has realised there is no gain.with what we are seeing in married women now,GOD will help us
which category do u belong pls
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mprex:
Yes. Its very possible. A prostitute can make a perfect wife and even give you kids.

The HolySpirit is still in the business of changing lives
perfect just like the armed robber/ assasin can make a good husband.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Jabioro: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
as for me, i can never, ever, ever marry a prostitute. or even anybody with a tainted record.
I dey see where u r comin frm and u will land on dis matter.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by FrenchyL(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=Teempakguy post=28471186]One Man's Ponmo Is Another Man Shoe.
as for me, i can never, ever, ever marry a prostitute. or even anybody with a tainted record.[/quote
Please how would you define the term " Tainted Record"?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by streetzdreamz(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Marriage aint ma thing,but dia is nfn wrong in marrying a prostitute who's taken a change at her lifestyle,I rili hate d way ladies suffer much stigmatizations from sexual excapades,d men becomes d hero while d ladies becomes d bad eggs,everything changes in a man except d beat of his heart.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by saaedlee: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yes, if she is no longer in the business!
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by AreaFada2: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Absoj:

Marry who? 'nairalander' kwa! Abeg o grin grin

Lol, u dey fear fear, except u wan follow Senator Yerima side go marry primary 4 wife grin grin
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by 1one: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Samabu07:

Was the Lion not born a lion? A prostitute wasn't born a prostitute situation (environment) influences them.

When she decided to go into prostitution, she, out of that singular decision gave birth to prostitution.. The environment influences everything and everybody but it's how you respond to it that matters... Or if the environment is so domineering and has absolute power, how come one girl faced with harsh conditions would decide to hawk pure water and another would decide to go into prostitution.... So you see the same environment(lack, hardship, poverty) but different response.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by daxon001(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls help me guys.my shit is extremely blak and watery.i'm worried.don't kno wat 2 do. embarassed
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Samabu07(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dorisbest:

Amen
Did he propose to you or your sister?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Lordabas: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
ejikeme:

never heard of the saying.

Then you must be from Mars cheesy
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by DrMuzungu(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:

Is your own record that perfectly clean, or, in other words, are you a virgin and if not, was every your sex within a marriage? If not, then you are a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
evea:
Do you know that even the bankers ladies re prostitutes? c, if I am a man, I will marry a prostitute. All she needs is love. God loves dem most cos He will be
glorified in dem. look at Mary Madalene, she changed n ready 4 God. look at d prostitute dt cleaned Jesus legs with her tears, she changed. Every woman is a prostitute including me(except Blessed Mary). prostitution started from Eve. Adam wife. Wat made her to leave Adam 2 meet the snake?
So can we officially called you prostitute?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by denedene(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
this question should be directed to wiz khalifa, tyga n soon to be divorced KANYE WEST
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Dorisbest(f): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote a
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by AreaFada2: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
jmoore:
How do you recognize one?
Some of you may end up with one without knowing.

Btw, most dating in this century are like prostitution relationship.

Just shine your eyes before you marry, prostitute or no prostitute.

I even know of a guy married to a former professional ashi, they have many kids now and he doesn't even know till now.

Obvious she must be a good wife.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Samabu07(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Damn...this topic makes me sick. @Op I know a dude that married a pros, she is an average good house wife and they had kids...

Been reflecting on Campus pros, NYSC Camp-Service year pros and even Corporate pros (Banks etc)...damn...I just need a lady as spoilt as me.

I am loyal to a fault.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Legendbaba1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Noting bad in dat 4me because all dis lady dat stay in der parent house ar worst more dan club girls 4me i can marry dem if she promise not 2 go back der again eny in d house pls call or whatssapp me 08023917741
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
A prostitute can become a good wife on the contrary that she dig a 2000ft and bury her pass, especially from her husband. Else....
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Samabu07(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dorisbest:

Sorry, u re late grin I was a man when I post it but now am a woman

Dorobest sorry dorisbest...I hope you will remain a lady... grin
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Rhozabeth(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
For where? But come to think of it I know some girls who are worse than prostitutes and are are good housewives today! You never know! But I can't marry a former prostitutes!
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by miqos02(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
Someone sent this In and Need your Opinion:-

Been a prostitute doesn’t mean she can’t be a responsible house wife, you know everyone has a story to tell.

But in your Own Opinion, Can you Marry a Prostitute with the Hope that She will make a Good house wife and Take care of your Kids?
you are on your own

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.