Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? (25847 Views)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
cococandy:
I'm not even listening to the preacher . Just reading up the juicy stuff here. This is so bad cheesy

Madam the world is coming to an end. Listen to the preacher and secure yourself a sit in the gold kingdom grin

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by taryour(f): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
This isn't an issue of sounding sanctimonious but c'mon ... Pee, menstral blood, yeast infection, the natural repulsive odor, close proximity to shit... Haba. Leave and and my archaic style. BTW I don't mind receiving though.

Yea right,se your yeye Black AsS. You don't mind receiving but you wunt give out. Shior..
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by cococandy(f): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

Madam the world is coming to an end. Listen to the preacher and secure yourself a sit in the gold kingdom grin
ok ma. I will be back
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
cococandy:
maybe you and yuncka need to buy feminine wash for the ladies you deal with. tongue
what is feminine wash?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
taryour:

Yea right,se your yeye Black AsS. You don't mind receiving but you wunt give out. Shior..
I know..right Selfish.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
what is feminine wash?
haaaaaa!! U kidding right? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Let me put it this way: I sort of am the apostle of cunni, among other interesting parts of the gospel. I thoroughly believe in a well-rounded gospel. A direct message is good sometimes, but a full package is always better except when you are in a hurry to get somewhere...like the office, say wink

And I advise that men address matters with their own mouths as much as possible. It helps with a lot of strategic issues.

Ihe!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by KingTom(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
what is feminine wash?
Douche thingz grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by edwife(f): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
how true is this ? Efe and Jennykadry,plus men....

When touching the smooth strip of skin between the testicle and anus can actually stimulate the prostate gland giving him pleasure.

How you can attain that,is by laying him on his back with his knees bend and legs spread apart,then use fist to apply pressure to the area with quick vibration....
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

haaaaaa!! U kidding right? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Seriously
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
edwife:
how true is this ? Efe and Jennykadry,plus men....

When touching the smooth strip of skin between the testicle and anus can actually stimulate the prostate gland giving him pleasure.

How you can attain that,is by laying him on his back with his knees bend and legs spread apart,then use fist to apply pressure to the area with quick vibration....

Your fist?? shocked shocked shocked

You'll hurt him na... tongue action dear. Works a treat... smiley smiley
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
KingTom:
Douche thingz grin
Oh I know that...
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by emcemayo: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
yeh kpa
Aunty taryour
Chai ;Dyeh kpa
Aunty tayour
Chai
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
edwife:
how true is it ? Efe and Jennykadry,plus men....

very true ooo...i've got this Vietnamese bestie at work ooo...she no dey let me hear word on how she sends her hubby to Jupiter when she starts tongue-cleaning his anuz. Nasty badt geh! grin if u see the tiny thing ehn? If naija man knack that one dem go break am.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by yuncka: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
cococandy:
maybe you and yuncka need to buy feminine wash for the ladies you deal with. tongue

Thanks for the info.
Women r so complicated ooo. So dat tin has its own special wash. Trust we guys our normal bath covers everytin. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by KingTom(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
Oh I know that...
Yeah and after that you Can lick away cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by edwife(f): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Your fist?? shocked shocked shocked

You'll hurt him na... tongue action dear. Works a treat... smiley smiley

Dear fist when done gently,don't use pressure...then use tongue when you want him to reach mecca wink
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by edwife(f): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

very true ooo...i've got this Vietnamese bestie at work ooo...she no dey let me hear word on how she sends her hubby to Jupiter when she starts tongue-cleaning his anuz. Nasty badt geh! grin if u see the tiny thing ehn? If naija man knack that one dem go break am.

There you go.... cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Tongue kwa?? the things we do for these men ehn.....
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Bwoi, this is getting gross now.

So, you lot do an.al as well? grin - that's nasty, yo.

Once it goes beyond the twin sack, then it's homoerotic.

Time to unfollow the thread. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by bellong: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:
....now I am curious.. bellong and co....how do you start the process of ice cream licking...it will be nice of yous to educate those who have no clue....those guests viewing this thread and wondering how to go about it without messing up

Hmmnn, I am not good typing a description.. I prefer Verbal explanation with pictorial analysis. However, I give a short description.

Ice-cream is a delicate delicacies that requires care and attention. It can be served cold, warm or hot. It is best served cold with ice pack (these small ice cubes).

[size=4pt] With an ice cube in the mouth, you can gently touch from top to base for stimulation while not making "sisters debbie and dina upwards" feel jealous by paying them attention.

Using the tip of your tongue, you can gently stroke and caress the tip of the opening softly and periodically increase the pressure before digging deep.
[/size]

What follows will be one of the best music to be heard without an instrument...

This is only a summary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by bennyrazz: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
sprinkles holy water on thread.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:
Bwoi, this is getting gross now.
So, you lot do an.al as well? grin - that's nasty, yo.
Once it goes beyond the twin sack, then it's homoerotic.
Time to unfollow the thread. grin

Lol! Not "there".

She means the spot inbetween. Your G-sp0t... cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Efemenaxy, sometimes it's okay to stop the ice cream licking half way when the cone is standing upright...you know they slide in easily that way when the woman is on top. The vjay kind of swallows it all in and that's why most times the woman has to lean forward to accept it in full before riding.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
bellong:

Hmmnn, I am not good typing a description.. I prefer Verbal explanation with pictorial analysis. However, I give a short description.

Ice-cream is a delicate delicacies that requires care and attention. It can be served cold, warm or hot. It is best served cold with ice pack (these small ice cubes).

With an ice cube in the mouth, you can gently touch from top to base for stimulation while not making "sisters debbie and dina upwards" feel jealous by paying them attention.

Using the tip of your tongue, you can gently stroke and caress the tip of the opening softly and periodically increase the pressure before digging deep.

What follows will be one of the best music to be heard without an instrument...

This is only a summary

*faints* Smart Mrs bellong to have snatched this one....these single sisters here like Idowuogbo would have wasted no time in sending you 'platonic' PM grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by cococandy(f): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
Oh I know that...
nope. Not douche. Just a kind of liquid soap that is specially prepared to prevent odour in the V area . Just go to any mall or mart and look in the ladies hygiene section.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by ihedinobi2: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

Are you saying that when a woman wants to start her trouble as per usual...the man should do the right thing by addressing the matters with his mouth?

If so, what time of the day is it okay to address the matters? some men only do it after she's just been out of a shower whilst others don't mind waking her up in the morning with it....you know that kind that leaves you asking your creator if he has come to take you home or not grin
Yes, biko, that is what I'm saying. Some men know what makes them do and prefer what they do and prefer. I know that once upon a time early morning and late-night ministrations were magic and compulsory. But neither of us had jobs anyway. Or, well, one of us had a job attending lectures and writing exams while the other had a holiday.

I do like that effect. grin It is good to be spontaneous sometimes. It is also wonderful to be anticipated. When just a breath along the, erm, well, you know, the inner thighs, start putting some muscles into overdrive....if you take my meaning.

Abeg, I nefa marry. I am still carrying anointing. When I'm called into ministry I will give you the full koko and the lowdown. In your email. With her permission. cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:
Efemenaxy, sometimes it's okay to stop the ice cream licking half way when the cone is standing upright...you know they slide in easily that way when the woman is on top. The vjay kind of swallows it all in and that's why most times the woman has to lean forward to accept it in full before riding.

True that.

But you don't just lean forward like that na. The lady's got to grip his sides with her knees as she bends forward to grab the headboard, making sure her n!pples brush against Oga's face, tempting him to capture one of them in his mouth, tugging gently with his teeth...

While she looks up towards the mooooooon and screams his name in ecstasy...
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Efemenaxy,

Bellong made me remember this...have you tried chewing on very minty lolly and blowing air at the tip of the microphone? it travels way down to the base....sometimes they twitch when they feel the air
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by ihedinobi2: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Ihe!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes, Aunt Efe! Na dis kain place me and you de always jam! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

True that.

But you don't just lean forward like that na. The lady's got to grip his sides with her knees as she bends forward to grab the headboard, making sure her n!pples brush against Oga's face, tempting him to capture one of them in his mouth, tugging gently with his teeth...

While she looks up towards the mooooooon and screams his name in ecstasy...

Cheiii...I know sometimes it's very hard to keep your eyes open but just before the magical moment....just before......lock eyes with him.....give him that ...'F, what are you doing to me' look without smiling or blinking....some men I know lose it that instance some push forward by changing positions immediately from being under to being on top...that look can drive a man insane grin

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:
Efemenaxy,

Bellong made me remember this...have you tried chewing on very minty lolly and blowing air at the tip of the microphone? it travels way down to the base....sometimes they twitch when they feel the air

Lol! Nope...but does it have to be minty though? I kind of prefer the juicy flavoured gum with the yellow wrapping...can't remember what the brand's called. cheesy

ihedinobi2:

Yes, Aunt Efe! Na dis kain place me and you de always jam! grin grin grin

LWKMD!!

You need to be hauled back to the Literature Section smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? / How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? / "Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.