Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? (25851 Views)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
onegig:
Our aunty said till next term before we start 3 x 1.

It is 2 x 1 that I can recite.

Begins Chorus
2 x 1=2
2 x 2= 6
2 x 3 = henn... hennn. ok Let me start again.....
grin

shocked shocked

That is soo wrong. Even 2 times table, you nor sabi. Come lemme tish you:

2 times 1 na 2
2 times 2 na 3
2 times 3 na 5
2 times 4 na 4

and so on and so on. But hey, this isn't a maths class na! angry angry cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Double post
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
aisha2:

My dear sister, I cant explain it, my oxygen supply cut, at first hubby thought it was excitement till I startes chooking abnormally. Oya we rush go hospital, oga explain he said " she just started chooking " Doctor said just like that Oga say yes oh just like that. After I had been stabilised doctor warned us both to ease up " it wont run"

Diagnosis: acute airway obstruction secondary to mind blowing cunnilingual orgas*mic crisis.

grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:
this has to be the biggest assembly of primary school staff ever.

i see many headmasters & plenty of headmistresses. where there's head, there's jennykadry & idowu grin
Haba....i'm taking notes on how to handle the mic na....abi you want em iPhone babes to collect my blokos? angry
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by onegig(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

One of your assignment questions from that book is to describe the lorry slow and steady in 200 words.
I don't think I can write such essay without replacing the original words with lewd words from this thread.

Belong...you see what you have caused now?

I no know wetin carry me come here sef . Now I would need holy water to wipe off the stuff I PIQUED in here from my eyes.

Going for a memory restore back to 4 hours ago.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:
I can't...I just cant....the students in this class have all upped their game

How can I mark these papers without the help of a professional?

I was rooting for coogar but Bellong is leading by a mile...taryour shocked me...efemenaxy my partner in crime, that one is well known for her good work in the bedroom grin

Lol!

As long as I get an A* this time.

You need to change SirShymex's desk. He's giraffing angry undecided undecided
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
ileobatojo:

Diagnosis: acute airway obstruction secondary to mind blowing cunnilingual orgasmic crisis.

grin

As evident by the patient choking on the invisible grin

SirShymex:

I like it soaked, with the twins caressed properly. And if the chic can deep throat the darn thing - it is a plus lol

Ah so you like it when a woman scratches the back of her throat with the ice cream? cheesy

Deep throat.ing involves taking a deep breath in and holding it while you deep throat and when you get to the maximum length, release your breath...this will cause the muscles at the back of your throat to clench tight and around the ice cream..watch the mans breathing for a peak change.........tell that to your girl sir tongue

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by KingTom(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Which testimony? Innocent moi no sabi shake body ooo embarassed grin
Why una no wan spice up this thread na. "common ladies show us what you've got" grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
onegig:
I don't think I can write such essay without replacing the original words with lewd words from this thread.

Belong...you see what you have caused now?

I don't wetin carry me come here sef . Now I would need holy water to wipe off the stuff I PIQUED in here from my eyes.

Going for a memory restore to 4 hours ago.

Hahaha!

Oya describe the concept of slow 'n steady...

ileobatojo:

Diagnosis: acute airway obstruction secondary to mind blowing cunnilingual orgas*mic crisis.
grin

shocked shocked shocked

***Swoons!***

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by bellong: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jenny and Efe need Jesus...

The gods are not smiling, they need to be appeased... embarassed embarassed
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by cococandy(f): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
Absolutely, grin grin grin*** deadfish*** deadfish is like Tom Ford cologne to some
maybe you and yuncka need to buy feminine wash for the ladies you deal with. tongue
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by stinggy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Finally they've corrupted my innocent self embarassed embarassed cry cry

Diariss godu ooo cry

2 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
I'm on way to church now only to stumble upon this thread angry . Chai God will not be happy with the inevitable distraction I'm going to suffer in church today .

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
bellong:

For your mind na you innocent pass. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

As evident by the patient choking grin

Prognosis: self limited

Patient status: stabilized.

Discharge instructions: sofry sofry next time.

grin grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

Ah so you like it when a woman scratches the back of her throat with the ice cream? cheesy

Deep throat.ing involves taking a deep breath in and holding it while you deep throat and when you get to the maximum length, release your breath...this will cause the muscles at the back of your throat to clench tight and around the ice cream..watch the mans breathing for a peak change.........tell that to your girl sir tongue

That's a new one.

I've always been of the school of thought that it's easier to deep throat by completely relaxing your throat muscles as you slowly go down on him (to prevent gagging), till he's completely in you.

I'll need to try out this suggestion of yours...

bellong:

Lol!

***Furiously scibbles more notes on her 2A exercise book...*** tongue tongue
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by edwife(f): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jennykadry,you are slow this time around,ask questions now... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by ladygogo: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sweeet baaby jesus!!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Hahaha!

Oya describe the concept of slow 'n steady...

shocked shocked shocked

***Swoons!***

Lol! grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

That's a new one.

I've always been of the school of thought that it's easier to deep throat by completely relaxing your throat muscles as you slowly go down on him (to prevent gagging), till he's completely in you.

I'll need to try out this suggestion of yours...

Lol!

***Furiously scibbles more notes on her 2A exercise book...*** tongue tongue

Why are people with respiratory issues advised to do deep breathing exercise every so often? To expand the airway tongue
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by ihedinobi2: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

Well I am from Norway and my vajinity is still intact.

@bellong

How do you prefer the ice cream in your home? Extra cream abi chocolate flakes? grin

@ihedinobi2

Do you believe in cunni
Let me put it this way: I sort of am the apostle of cunni, among other interesting parts of the gospel. I thoroughly believe in a well-rounded gospel. A direct message is good sometimes, but a full package is always better except when you are in a hurry to get somewhere...like the office, say wink

And I advise that men address matters with their own mouths as much as possible. It helps with a lot of strategic issues.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by onegig(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked

That is soo wrong. Even 2 times table, you nor sabi. Come lemme tish you:

2 times 1 na 2
2 times 2 na 3
2 times 3 na 5
2 times 4 na 4

and so on and so on. But hey, this isn't a maths class na! angry angry cheesy
Chai.... na so dem teach you abi?

Anyways I am off. Let me leave the married folks to discuss.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by bellong: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
In the nearest future, I plan to start a parallel counselling for intending couples in my church.

Most of the pre-marital counselling in churches are mere religion that lack soul. They do fail to be realistic or practical so as not to look unholy. There should be meetings for men and women separately where these issues are addressed.

God is interested in every aspect of our lives and everything that needs a home to be peaceful need be addressed by the Pastor. Most women do cry in silence because their husbands are so rigid and stubborn to taking correction while some women have succeeded in pushing their husbands to the hands of those "red-eyed" ladies who can perform musical wonder with their microphones.

3 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
bellong:

She is the one the guy claimed is always angry unnecessarily. Experience over the years in studying couples show that when some women are angry and bitter without a reason, the man is not living up to expectation in that department. such women don't have the nerves to spread their tentacles outside and the only way to express their frustration is to throw tantrums.

When you deeply satisfy your woman in secret, she will give you peace in the open. It may not guarantee loyalty with some but it may buy the entire loyalty of others.

Have you not heard some Yoruba women will say, "they cannot allow anybody to pursue them away from their load" even if the man is a devil. The "load" in question is "WVD". When you see a married woman beaming with genuine smiles in the office early morning, the husband has done wonder overnight or early morning.

If your wife is still complaining about your deficiencies in this department, it is better you make a change before she becomes a musician for another man... cheesy
I believe women who actually have a very moderate sex appetite do not totally base their happiness on excellent sexual gymnastics. Off course they are happy after orgasm but it doesn't eliminate sadness completely reason I said temporary gratification. This excessive excitement is a phase, it diminishes over time, well for me though. I am not as excited about sex now like I was when I was younger. Happiness transcend sex for me and a few ladies I know. BTW the word non- performer is relative except off course a one minute man.

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
ileobatojo:

grin
You be doctor? How now?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
edwife:
Jennykadry,you are slow this time around,ask questions now... cheesy

Ask gini? this one is not the class room of question and answer...my problem is with african men that refuse to go down on a woman...let all the men who don't like doing it come out grin .
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Let me put it this way: I sort of am the apostle of cunni, among other interesting parts of the gospel. I thoroughly believe in a well-rounded gospel. A direct message is good sometimes, but a full package is always better except when you are in a hurry to get somewhere...like the office, say wink

And I advise that men address matters with their own mouths as much as possible. It helps with a lot of strategic issues.

Are you saying that when a woman wants to start her trouble as per usual...the man should do the right thing by addressing the matters with his mouth?

If so, what time of the day is it okay to address the matters? some men only do it after she's just been out of a shower whilst others don't mind waking her up in the morning with it....you know that kind that leaves you asking your creator if he has come to take you home or not grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by bellong: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
I believe women who actually have a very moderate sex appetite do not totally base their happiness on excellent sexual gymnastics. Off course they are happy after orgasm but it doesn't eliminate sadness completely reason I said temporary gratification. This excessive excitement is a phase, it diminishes over time, well for me though. I am not as excited about sex now like I was when I was younger. Happiness transcend sex for me and a few ladies I know. BTW the word non- performer is relative except off course a one minute man.

Of course, it is not the solution. However, if it is the foundation of the issue, it is wise to address it than saying happiness transcend sex.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
cococandy:
I'm on way to church now only to stumble upon this thread angry . Chai God will not be happy with the inevitable distraction I'm going to suffer in church today .

Go to church and sin no more grin. Pray for us cunnilus lovers
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by cococandy(f): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

Go to church and sin no more grin. Pray for us cunnilus lovers
I'm not even listening to the preacher . Just reading up the juicy stuff here. This is so bad cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:

Most women who have moderate appetite have not been intimate with men who understand the female anatomy very well. I used to have such a friend until she met a congolese...I guess that's why I make reference to those people from time to time. Like she said.... he brought out the beast in her...
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
....now I am curious...Ihedinobi, bellong and co....how do you start the process of ice cream licking...it will be nice of yous to educate those who have no clue....those guests viewing this thread and wondering how to go about it without messing up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh? / Once You Hear People Say, "His Wife Is Controlling Him" That Home Is Peaceful / Help Me Loosen My Brother's Grip On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.