Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (42834 Views)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by emaboi(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
samflexxy:
over editing dey worry that ur pics grin
This nko

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Trypa(f): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=samflexxy post=28694996] tongue[/quote

Lol ]
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Trypa:
lol
you look sweet
were you been dey look when you snap ur ppica
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Trypa:
lol
you look sweet
were you been dey look when you snap ur ppics
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
[size=50pt]what class are you[/size]
emaboi:

This nko
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
samflexxy:
and e important to we your fans
thanks bro... Respect man...
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by LewisO: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
badoolee:
I luvvv pink lips grin
I have pink lips.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Trypa(f): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
samflexxy:
you look sweet
were you been dey look when you snap ur ppics

Aww no where o just finking sha
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by holatin(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
regretting coming on this thread.
Waste of mb
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by hensben(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
wait o! what's this am seeing on fp ...na so nairaland take turn 'joke site' finish undecided
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by adedayourt(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Team pink lips nd am pinky proud of it
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Loyalblak007(f): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
pinkiecutie:
@op what do you call that boy lips?

btw your lips aint red them chololate smiley
BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
I rep #team pink lips
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
yhomz093:
niqqa please stop making we black lips niqqas feel bad#team black lips angry

ROTFL cheesy you fit still go wash ur lips turn pink na in Gotham City. One of my guy wey dey jealous my natural pink lips travel go Lag go wash him lips, now colour of him lips be like army uniform lipsrsealed
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nigeria....

what

I can't believe this is actually a thing.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Rilwayne001: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
My lips are pink cool....

No wonder those girls won't stop running after me grin grin

Well dayummn
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by sarutobie(m): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
what I don't get on this forum is, when a guy directs a question to the ladies and other guys go just swarm the thread with their unwanted opinions

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by CherishedIma(f): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Yea we do, pink lips make dem look sexy and kisable
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Orikinla(m): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Anything goes on the front page of Nairaland these days. grin

Next FP topic: Do girls like guys with red headed penis?
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by adonbilivit: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
I'm indifferent to them undecided but if u fine die undecided my eyes fit just gum for the mouth grin

kulboy, last night I dreamt of kissing u, I hope dat dream comes true ASAP embarassed grin
kulboy's pussy rate has gone up by 500%
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by PRINCEHPXP(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
lol me too get pink lip o
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by seedorfg(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
TEAM IGBO LIPS grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Ichel: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
pinkiecutie:

Gracias seƱorita.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Franchise21(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Yes ooh... Girls always admire my reddish pink lipd
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
[size=16pt]I have brown lips, but every lady I've ever kissed say I have the softest lips ever. color of lips dont really matter, as long as ur handsome though. If thats u in ur dp, errr........[/size]
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
samflexxy:
I have pink lips and that alone made me popular in my hostel sometimes when someone want to describe me he/she refer to me as the guy with pink lips, some lecturers call me pinky and even babes tongue so I want to know if ladies find it attractive.

Thank you for your future contribution
yes o y did u tink wizkid and co go to bleach their lip
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by melotreaah(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
pinkiecutie:

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pink lips indeed... hope u cn see d guy brownish lips.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by vicechopsticksz(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wen flavour sang z song he said black z beautiful..so if no b black lips e no fit b lyk black lips

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nope
I'm indifferent 'bout it

___ the only colour I am interested in, is the colour of his bank account. As long as it isn't RED___ that's all grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
[size=48pt] mtssheew!
rip
nairaland[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday / 5 Loving Tips About Canadian Girls And Women In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.