Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (42847 Views)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Wisegeek01(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pink lips for dudes = sissy

grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Molz(m): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
yhomz093:
niqqa please stop making we black lips niqqas feel bad#team black lips angry

Abi oh. . . help us tell him that he's making us jealous #teamblacklips :-/
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by MNDY(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
OP, girls love it! It gets them fantasizing french kiss with the pink lips! I have pink lips too (although it is artificial) added to my basic fine boy swag! E fit me like OMG!
--------------------
My male Diploma coursemates attempting to copy me end up looking ugly with it! My own countenance blends with it like a perfect work of art!
--------------------
Now, I am running the degree program, seeing new many more faces! And the admiration gets even wider! I catch people (boys & girls alike) wishfully putting their lower lip in their mouth on sighting me and/or when in a conversation!
--------------------
I've practically become a cynosure! Girls crawling everywhere, guys holding great admiration! However, my coursemate crush with the "Nadia Buhari preetiness" is the only one after my heart (the girl too fine abeg)! OMG!
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Molz(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
yhomz093:
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Truckpusher(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Op, pink lips with that your eczema and pimples laden face is a no no for girls here in France. grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by acqiusitions042(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
regretting coming on this thread.
Waste of mb
I swear!!
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
samflexxy:
I have pink lips and that alone made me popular in my hostel sometimes when someone want to describe me he/she refer to me as the guy with pink lips, some lecturers call me pinky and even babes tongue so I want to know if ladies find it attractive.

Thank you for your future contribution

Can't even see any pink lips. Ur face looks like person wey dem use em face learn boxing. Abeg park well. All dez dandies sef. undecided
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by SkinnyDude(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
samflexxy:
I have pink lips and that alone made me popular in my hostel sometimes when someone want to describe me he/she refer to me as the guy with pink lips, some lecturers call me pinky and even babes tongue so I want to know if ladies find it attractive.

Thank you for your future contribution
guy where the pink lips nah?
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
badoolee:
I luvvv pink lips grin
Ure cute ma'am and BTW, ive got pink lips too. See me in camera to confirm it.lol
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Maamin:

And when it eventually becomes black..u swerve abii? undecided

Smh.
it wont...
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
hapi betday to u @ africanapple. Lng life in p's and prosperity. #howoldareu #noturnairalandage
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Tymax(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
Its funny that you ladies like something I was not proud to have. It wasn't something ladies liked when I was in high school. Now it's one the first things they look out for. Women sha.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Maamin(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Midehi:

it wont...

Emm..lets say, maybe..you know...Godforbid sha..but it just happened. grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by donbrowser(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
yhomz093:
Do u smoke weed?
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by AfricanApple(f): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Microflux:
hapi betday to u @ africanapple. Lng life in p's and prosperity. #howoldareu #noturnairalandage
oh dear! thanks a bunch kiss
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by MNDY(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Truckpusher:
Op, pink lips with that your eczema and pimples laden face is a no no for girls here in France. grin

Lolz! Bros, why? Haba! Lolz @ "pimples-laden-face" You emphasized that insult too powerfully! OMG!
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by daramz1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
SMH....What is this suppose to mean? Ask pple around you and stop the claimof social point here...npam!!!
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Truckpusher(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
MNDY:

Lolz! Bros, why? Haba! Lolz @ "pimples-laden-face" You emphasized that insult too powerfully! OMG!
Fine boys like us aren't happy with the way fugly Boys are parading themselves as fine boys. grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by kika23(f): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Truckpusher:
Fine boys like us aren't happy with the way fugly Boys are parading themselves as fine boys. grin

See self hype... Isss good ooo... I like you ladat... grin
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Maamin:

Emm..lets say, maybe..you know...Godforbid sha..but it just happened. grin
it cant cos hes vry fair in complexion, he has his lip balm alwys, evn if it turns black,dat wont stop me frm lovin him or swerve as u said...i responded dat pink lip is vry attractive.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Truckpusher(m): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
kika23:

See self hype... Isss good ooo... I like you ladat... grin
Nne, You self think am na. grin

Which self hype.......You remember those days when we get dozens of love letters from girls. cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Tonylyte(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
How about pomo lips like ours, does it sell?
Africanapple
Mihedi
Kika23
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by kika23(f): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Truckpusher:
Nne, You self think am na. grin

Which self hype.......You remember those days when we get dozens of love letters from girls. cheesy

Hahahaha! I'm interested ooo... Ngwa tell me about them...

And again pishurs of the luff letters or adonbilievit angry
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by damosky12(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hmm. Racism of Lips..
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Truckpusher(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
kika23:

Hahahaha! I'm interested ooo... Ngwa tell me about them...

And again pishurs of the luff letters or adonbilievit angry
Lol.....luff letters should be somewhere among old items na.
You really want me to go through my teenage days stuff? undecided tongue angry
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by okonelfg(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
weda pink or no pink every man has somtin dat attract ladies towards dem
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by emaboi(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
samflexxy:
[size=50pt]what class are you[/size]
LolZzzzzzzz.... I'm in my late 20's..... But I've a very young face.. You won't believe.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by okonelfg(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Molz:

Abi oh. . . help us tell him that he's making us jealous #teamblacklips :-/
mek u no mind jor atleast i can testify some pple r paintin their lips in pink, shebi u get tin fr ur body wey ladies dey lyk nahhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bridgetown:

Burning Wetin? If I want to pink my lips na to collect pink or yellow lipstick from ashawo rub for my mouth na. Make una see me see wahala.
There's obviously an advantage in having it natural smiley
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy by Maamin(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Midehi:

it cant cos hes vry fair in complexion, he has his lip balm alwys, evn if it turns black,dat wont stop me frm lovin him or swerve as u said...i responded dat pink lip is vry attractive.

Ok I hear you..me I trust you na

*turns to mirror to rub lip balm*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Loving Tips About Canadian Girls And Women In Canada / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / Help! I Am In Love With My Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.