Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You (18014 Views)

Why Many Pastors Will Go To Hell – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by experimentist: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2014
Ok guys, I was just called to start a job somewhere in VI, abeg pray for me o! Amin in advance.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Zanxx(f): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2014
more of God in my life, overwhelming favour and breakthrough, freedom from ancestral covenant and finally Alhaji's forgiveness.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by judedwriter(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2014
I want to be worth 100 million naira in 2015.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by yahx(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2014
Pray fr d peace on north east nd niigeria as a whole
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by timilehin007(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2014
i need God to gv me wisdom like He gave Solomon back then
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by hoojay4(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2014
i want sound health and problem free
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by ultraGM: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2014
I have a pressing desire but can be fulfill if I become PRESIDENT of Nigeria.

My request is to become president of this Country even for three months
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by LoungeCEO(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2014
I enrolled in a bank promo God should help me I want to win with good health and peace of mind
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by stjsd(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by joe17: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2014
Oh Lord Pleasure give me an Amazing Idea on how to create and build wealth, attain financial freedom. Thank u Jesus!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by MurphyInc(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2014
Though I'm a muslim but I believe in prayer.

I need God's Grace, Favour, wealth and good health.

I want God to improve the progres of my business.

I want God to protect me and my family from danger of this world

I want God to save Nigeria from crisis and calamity.

Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by ChelseaKings: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2014
God bless me with financial favour via better job before the end of this year #EleventhHourMiracle
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by adex4lyfe84: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2014
I wants Gods favour,grace,blessings on me and my country
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by macfaded(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2014
wisdom and favour
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Maccoy1(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2014
LET NIGERIA BE THE WORLD POWER BY THE FIRST QUATER OF 2015[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Adminisher: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Money and ability to make wealth, innovation and inventive abilities. Good ministry on earth to solve unemployment, poverty and financial issues for fellow stains. Ministry of Children. 3+1 hidden gifts promised by God.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Fidelcruiz(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2014
Lord God Almighty, let my chapter of favor and increase be opened in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by jerryunit48: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2014
Make God help me achieve my aim
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by JVgal(f): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
I pray for peace in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by otiigba1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Evathyst:
See wetin u dey post 4 thread wey dem dey ask for prayer request. U need Jesus!

Lest I forget, My own prayer request is dt I want a lasting relationship dt will lead to marriage. Cos ds my present relationship is gonna crash soon. lipsrsealed

P:S I don't want a nairalander oh!
no worries our own no go crash grin tongue
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by hamabra(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
I need prayers, that God will touch the heart of my debtor to pay me my money this week! It is almost 10months now! I believe God will give me this testimony. Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nostradamus: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
i need prayers that God's mercy and blessing will be on me like a logo
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by waxyung(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
I want 2 b very influential, important,nd powerful in the society.. Jst need little money 2 polish my family 2 portable standard...yh...
So help me GOD
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by slap1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
My good wishes should come to pass.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by snowwhyte(f): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
i wnt God 2 mk peace 2 reign in north east nigeria.
God should mk a way 4 me so dat i cn go 4 service by nxt yr
i wnt God 2 provide my family with finance so that we can complete our building.all dis i ask through jesus christ our lord.AMEN

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
I pray that the remaining days of 2014 be better for me and my family than the past months. I pray for divine favour and protection.The sound of celebration will continually be in my home this season and beyond..
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Wizdray: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
I need admission this week in Jesus name, AMEN
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by 00francis: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
I pray that God should bless the works of my hands and my hustle.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by omitooguns(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
I pray for Grace and divine positioning for opportunity and support of the Holyghost continually over my life and to help me gather up riches like dust in Jesus' name i have requested. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR / Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.