Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You (17686 Views)

Why Many Pastors Will Go To Hell – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by condralbede(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2014
I need God's favour,protection and guidance!!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by MyMouth(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2014
That God should grant me my heart desires. He knows them better than me.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by protocol(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2014
with humility i pray for a good and God fearing wife and a call of favour from Nigerdock
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by KKImoh: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2014
PRAYER POINTS OH!
AND NAIRALAND DON DERAIL AM
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by silverprince413(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2014
I pray that I should pass my exams with flying colours.. In Jesus Name (AMEN)
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by macpetrus(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2014
I pray tha God provide me with a Good Job... I need a Job Olord and have mercy on Me
cry
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2014
I swear, we have so many thieves in this forum, even God himsef go tire for some prayer points here,imagin somebody wants 2 win 800k with 100, someone wants 2 get 100million b4 december when u r nt even doing anything whereas God says He will bless the works of our hands.
For me, all I pray is just for peace to reign in our dear country nigeria, a peaceful 2015 election, and a good leader, then God's grace upon my life.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by B3sty(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2014
God, i dreamt about Training with the NA, i hope Pray & hope my Dreams come through In Jesus Name...AMEN. I also need ur guidance & protection over every household enemy militating against my Destiny...AMEN
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by henryobinna(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2014
chibwike:
I want God's blessings, favour and grace.

I want God to grant me good health, peace of mind,.and save me from temptations

i want to God heal the sick ones out there, provide for the poor and help the helpless ones

i commit our country nigeria into the hands of God.

I commit our president into his hands.

May God see all nairalanders through, guide them protect them from the dangers of this world and bless them

And may God bless the Owner of nairaland Mr Seun Osewa.

Amen
i know say seun go click like for this your prayer grin
chibwike:
I want God's blessings, favour and grace.

I want God to grant me good health, peace of mind,.and save me from temptations

i want to God heal the sick ones out there, provide for the poor and help the helpless ones

i commit our country nigeria into the hands of God.

I commit our president into his hands.

May God see all nairalanders through, guide them protect them from the dangers of this world and bless them

And may God bless the Owner of nairaland Mr Seun Osewa.

Amen
i know say seun go click like for this your prayer
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nostalgia21(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2014
dear God.. I need long life, good health and prosperity.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by IYANGBALI: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2014
Tell God to get rid of all the enemies of the masses in Nigeria most especially our polithievians
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Isz2222(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2014
I want God to grant me a job in an oil company before the end of this year .and God should prevent any inderance or delay to it.i will use what God has granted le to seave him.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Joeself1(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2014
I need admission
Help me pray that next year 2015 should be my year of Academical Success.

Thanks!!!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Habeyy(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2014
favour ..

.......come to my aid...
.help me Lord
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by sirugos(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2014
Safe delivery oh lord

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by CharliParker: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2014
Oh lord am asking for wisdom, healthy mind and body and long life.Also peace of mind in Nigeria by bringing for us a new president like Rochas to be our leader Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by bobeefc(f): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2014
Dear God, please help me keep my faith strong in you. give me good health, long life, prosperity, mercy, favour, a good and loving husband in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2014
Am currently chasing a #1.8Billion contract, grant me this request IJN. Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by arowstev2000: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2014
I pray for peace of mind and good health
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by html14java(f): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2014
I am interested in Seun
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by emirateprince: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2014
mobuch:

Am currently chasing a #1.8Billion contract, grant me this request IJN. Amen

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by geroland(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2014
Gods wisdom n praying 4 a beta Job
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by sholikay(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2014
My father!,my father!!,chariot of israel.d 1 dat messed pharaoh and his men in d red sea..any person born of a woman,planning to bomb NAIRALAND again, may virus dat never receives bribe or pleas,detonate and scatter all their working instrument and bomb in jesus name..FIRE!..FIRE!!..FIRREEEE!..HALLELUYAH (7ce)..HOSSANNA!..(21ce).
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by smackazi(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2014
I need God to make everything to turn around for my good I need his blessing nd divine healing I just want God in my life
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by adeoye4real4: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2014
O GOD I need your strenght in my family life ,and by june next year i whant to pack to my own house. Dont let enemy have power over me amen

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by emirateprince: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2014
sholikay:
My father!,my father!!,chariot of israel.d 1 dat messed pharaoh and his men in d red sea..any person born of a woman,planning to bomb NAIRALAND again, may virus dat never receives bribe or pleas,detonate and scatter all their working instrument and bomb in jesus name..FIRE!..FIRE!!..FIRREEEE!..HALLELUYAH (7ce)..HOSSANNA!..(21ce).

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by stevedeey(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2014
God, please wipe away every obstruction to my progress in Jesus name. I'm also trusting God for a life partner.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2014
i need to be an established entrepreneur and an employer of labour by this time next year.
I also pray for all my blessings to be released.
I also pray for divine helpers for every stage of my life , career and business to be released.

I pray for all my good dreams to manifest speedily.

#I have been dreaming of having meeting with top ranking ppl and discussing things. some recognise me in the dream while some dont,i had to introduce myself b4 discusn continued.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Truth24(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2014
God free me from dis sin, and make my covenant with you be fulfilled before d end of next year Amen!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by LORDI(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2014
May GOD help nigeria stay one,and remain together no matter our differences.IJN we pray.AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2014
I pray for good grades in all the courses I offered last semester.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If Evolution Was Untrue. / Who Appointed Satan The Ruler Of This World? / No Priest Will Work For The Government In My Diocese - Catholic Bishop Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.