Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You (17690 Views)

Why Many Pastors Will Go To Hell – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Jossylard2(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2014
I seek God's eyes and mercy and hands of blessing towards my Mum,her business,and personal life.In the same vein towards my siblings.Am done with my exams now,I plead for His mercy towards my results,and generally,want 2015 to be our month of MANIFESTATION AND TESTIMONY. #amen

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by hezzi: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2014
Turnaround in all aspect of my Life come 2015, Job, business idea, marriage, career, spiritual life, good health, family, personal development, better opportunity, good life.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Rexious(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2014
I want God's abundant grace for me and members of my family.
God's divine connection in my business.
That God should bless me financially before the year runs out.
God should bless Nigeria with a ruthless leader in 2015 and that 2015 election should be very peaceful.
And above all God should forgive me all my abominable iniquities and use me in His vineyard.
AMEN

I WISH ALL THE ABOVE TO MY FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS AND NL MEMBERS AS WELL IN JESUS NAME
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Warfibabe(f): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2014
I pray for open doors for my family. Whatever the enemy has stolen from us I pray that the Lord will restore back to us in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by abiscoeducation: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2014
good health and body fitness
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by jahbiz: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2014
Tell me the name of the Pastors, I wan to know if they worth praying for me or I should pray for them.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Ella456: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2014
I pray for a contract job/ December Job this week, and a fat bank account before I return to school next year

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nadamwa(f): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2014
I want to thank God for all he has done and continues to do in my life. I want to ask for good health, love and prosperous life. Open doors for my family
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by charles4422(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2014
I need favour and breakthrough in d navy recruitment exercise

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by chickygirl: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2014
My dear lord and saviour..I want u by ur infinite mercy to do chirstmass for me with a good federal gov job..u knw all my heart desires dear God..Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by chyckxx(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2014
Protection & financial support. Its very important. Lord, pls help..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by otiigba1(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Wow! A lot of jobless people and women looking for husbands na wao! Anyway my prayer request, is I want to buy that hopeless shit of a country called nigeria, so I can kick out the legislooters use half of it to build hospital to cure nigerians of their illnesses and sell the rest of the country to the chinese.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by YSSEY(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2014
For successful change of course, Amen, Saint Rita pray for me.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by otiigba1(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2014
Is it time for donations yet?
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by buoye1(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2014
All i pray 4 is mercy in all things
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by RealAlfranco: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2014
My exam starts 2moro!!! Help me Pray 4 successful exam and safe trip back home afterwards!!! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by chyammy(f): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2014
I need God's unmerited favour, sound health and protection for I and my family from the eyes of the evil ones...... Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by lilmagambo(f): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2014
God shuld grant ma heart desire and av mercy on me
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by otiigba1(m): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2014
Gibimade:
hahahahahahaha.. This shiīt is getting real... grin
dey there, you no go make your own request? Don't forget to sow seed(give your credit card number) while you are at it otherwise no testimomy grin
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by opeyemikara(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2014
Salvation of my soul is neccessary. Financial breaktthrough. Marriage in the year 2015 and many more
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by jamst(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2014
DesChyko:
MTN to give 100GB-a-year subscription to only customers with 0803-numbers free next year sad
Please God, Please MTN, Please Pastors.
Aaaahh! Guy,Una don suffer 4 mtn hand ooo
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by DoubleFaith(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2014
Spiritual gift of faith, wisdom and knowledge. God's continous blessings.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by chrisandy100(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2014
Praying for God's Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding and also God's protection for my family, friends and I.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by legendary4luv(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2014
I need God to help me financially and good health
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by raphy(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2014
my Prayer request goes like this..

God should keep me in goodhealth at all times.
God shud protect my family n love ones from evil tht comes with yr end.
God shud give me the strength to work hard so i will be able to build my house in the land that my late mum left for me in nigeria.
God should also protect the country and touch these in power to begin to think well for the country.
those are my prayer request i knw it shall be granted by wonderful Name of jesus amen.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2014
My own na small one na work I need oo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2014
DEAR GOD...
let there be job for me and my friends..immediately we round up our NYSC programme...

let dere be no war come 2015 feb..after d election...

divine health and direction of steps into the right places for our breakthrough..

and we shall live to our old AGE...95-100 yrs...no premature death can snatch us away from dis earth...

and give us d grace to serve u well and be all for u

AMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Akbee(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2014
forgiveness of sins,restored health,academic success,long life n protection,a gud jib after graduation, the joy of the Lord, a happy family more is all i pray for.in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by irewolepeter(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2014
Not asking for much, Just a Lumia 535 and restoration of Peace in Nigeria
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by KidProgrammer(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2014
(i)papa GOD i need admission into tetiary institution 2014\2015.
(ii)i will be writing jamb next year 2015,oh lord i want high jamb score 220+ marks.
amen!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by mcevans1(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2014
I want God to increase me financially and spiritually.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by lekjons(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2014
Dear Lord,i need good health and provide for me and my parents..@nairaland pastors,may God bless u as u pray.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Appointed Satan The Ruler Of This World? / No Priest Will Work For The Government In My Diocese - Catholic Bishop Abakaliki / Christians, What Are The Reasons Why You Won't Go To Church On Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.