Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, (1865 Views)

Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. / His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House / 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by shezee67: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
My girlfriend dont call me atall, but i used to call her every morning and night. and i always send her 400naira card twice in a week,she will only call and say thank u. but am confused because i really love dis girl so much, but i dont knw if she truely loves me or not. i really need all of ur advice, wheather i should leave her or not. she dont even text unless i complain abt it.
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by zizazizu: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
This nairaland has turned to a cry-babies' forum. I think a section should be opened titled "strictly for teenagers and those who think like them"!

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by LaurelP(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Magarization of d magarized maga grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Op u can lie eehnnn
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by IamLEGEND1: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
i'm cum*ing
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mr president is here
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by Drdaps(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
One word boy, you are friendzoned
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dont be suprised,you are been used.
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by vizboy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
sorry man you don't have a girlfriend.

you are just like me

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by walearoy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
shezee67:
My girlfriend dont call me atall, but i used to call her every morning and night. and i always send her 400naira card twice in a week,she will only call and say thank u. but am confused because i really love dis girl so much, but i dont knw if she truely loves me or not. i really need all of ur advice, wheather i should leave her or not. she dont even text unless i complain abt it.

That's cos she's our Gfriend!
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by Vibesking(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
shezee67:
are you so wise that you can't see she's not into you?''

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by justmag(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
I think you mean your ex! angry Because any girl who does that ain't ya gf.
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by 1one: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
zizazizu:
This nairaland has turned to a cry-babies' forum. I think a section should be opened titled "strictly for teenagers and those who think like them"!

I'm sure you didn't fly down from heaven as a 40 year old man....
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by chimerase2: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Op ur mumu is in small letters
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by emperorchedda(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
OP have you had sex with her?? You can't call her your girlfriend when you haven't gone intimate, if you haven't then its obvious she's playing you probably due to what she benefits from you

If you've both had sex then quit sending her recharge cards and make the relationship one where no one is giving anything and you aint losing financially, call her once a day or none at all and see if she will notice any difference, (make sure you get yourself a side chick just in case so you don't lose all) if she doesn't then apparently she's tired of you for whatsoever reason then promote your side chick to the number one madam

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by okabe(m): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lol @
chimerase2:
Op ur mumu is in small letters

Omo, u wicked o! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by DonaldGenes(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
zizazizu:

Lmao Why Evil bruh
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by Sunkyphil(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
i weep for u
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by Unekz(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
ehya
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by jahbiz: 12:36am On Dec 10, 2014
kristina1:
Dont be suprised,you are been used.
chimerase2:
Op ur MUMU is in cap3 letters
she uses the recharge card to call someone she loves. It's not too late to look elsewhere. The mystery of love is that you know someone you truly love but It's difficult to know someone that truly loves you.
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 10, 2014
emperorchedda:
OP have you had sex with her?? You can't call her your girlfriend when you haven't gone intimate, if you haven't then its obvious she's playing you probably due to what she benefits from you

If you've both had sex then quit sending her recharge cards and make the relationship one where no one is giving anything and you aint losing financially, call her once a day or none at all and see if she will notice any difference, (make sure you get yourself a side chick just in case so you don't lose all) if she doesn't then apparently she's tired of you for whatsoever reason then promote your side chick to the number one madam
I support you,@ opif you don mess her,u still gain a little but to be candid,she is not ur gf anymore
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by valyzubxx(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2014
You never had a girlfriend in the first place undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by shezee67: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2014
thanks fwends for all your advice
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by Cholls(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2014
shezee67:
thanks fwends for all your advice
my brother this is not enough. Now what did you do with the advice they gave you brother?
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by shezee67: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
i will try to shift away from her because now i realised dat she dont love me atall. i dont wnt to be too forward in doing it dats y i asked for advice from u guys.
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Call Me Atall, by dejhigh: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bro... A simple rule of thumb, a girl dat doesn't like you wouldn't call you... Once dere is no calling, forget abt it bro

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) / 4 Ways To Turn A Good Argument To Great Sex / Your Girlfriend Or Sister, Which Of These 2 Missed Calls Will You Return First ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.