Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? - Islam for Muslims (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? (92198 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2017
Coccoh:

She wont wear any nice clothe underneath undecided undecided
No worry about that one wink tongue
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
busar:
na khimar she go wear tongue
right
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Saheed69(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
Asidiq23:

You can't even move an inch to them,
Smelly and senseless atheist, so what are you doing in the Muslim group on here.. You have come here to be shamed and ridiculed and you would get just that..
You had better not die with your atheism,so the girls you have been sleeping with,they have no creator, and your prick was even able to stand and able to climb them.. Yet you were so senseless to get the ONE that does all this... Infact you are a schmuck bro...

Just free the guy.... Silent is the best answer for a fool, don't allow him to play with ur head.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2017
Hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2017

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Demmzy15(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Interested only in women with correct aqeedah.. . That do listen to Muhammad Ali jabata lectures and Abu Ibeji
grin cheesy grin angry angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin cheesy grin angry angry undecided

Ldkmo.... Hehehehehe.

Na im u dey Islaam section dey search 4 virus.

Salafiya don take over.

Cleansing_Mode almost complete...

Find ur Jabatawisky go front if not.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Demmzy15(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Ldkmo.... Hehehehehe.

Na im u dey Islaam section dey search 4 virus.

Salafiya don take over.

Cleansing_Mode almost complete...

Find ur Jabatawisky go front if not.....
Egbon that marriage will be disastrous o, Jabtawee weds jabtaweeyah

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
snapscore:

I don't understand the pix?; pls explain
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Demmzy15:

Egbon that marriage will be disastrous o, Jabtawee weds jabtaweeyah

Is equal to Boko Haram/Takfeeri/ISIS/Al Qaeda if Allaah wills. grin grin
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Demmzy15(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Is equal to Boko Haram/Takfeeri/ISIS/Al Qaeda if Allaah wills. grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Zeinymira(f): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2017
@snapscore
When i saw your post "finally taken" I was pleased........until I read the last post sad
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Zeinymira:
@snapscore
When i saw your post "finally taken" I was pleased........until I read the last post sad

I was meant to be a joke. It was a way of saying I was getting tired of the constant reminders about marriage. So I am taking a panadol for it.

Stole it from brother busar.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

I don't understand the pix?; pls explain

I was meant to be a joke. It was a way of saying I was getting tired of the constant reminders about marriage. So I am taking a panadol for it.

Stole it from brother bus.ar.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Zeinymira(f): 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
snapscore:

Stole it from brother busar.

Alright ma.....when the time comes kindly invite me
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Zeinymira:

Alright.....when the time comes kindly invite me

In sha Allah.

I am not a ma oooo. omo kekere ara mi si ni mi grin

*I hope I didn't murder the Yoruba sha*

What about you? Are you married?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Zeinymira(f): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
snapscore:

In sha Allah.
Lol......you didnt murder the yoruba.. Married ke? No ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
More African Attires

1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
More of it

1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
And These

1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
More

1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
More. .

1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
snapscore:

In sha Allah.

Eh ehn so u can speak Yoruba ba?! grin

Weldone o, Umm Lu'lu. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin cheesy

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
I havent seen any invitation to a nikkah celebration, hope no problem eyin omo iya?? its been long i had "party rice" for myself, someone should get married na cheesy i need free food...
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Now, a maid is someone who is *paid* just to clean a home. A cook is someone who is *paid* just to cook and serve food. A prostitute is someone who is *paid* just to...You get the gist.
Comparing wifely duties in an inappropriate way is... inappropriate.
Sister said, I'm not obligated to cook and clean for my husband, I'm not his maid or his cook, but he is obligated to work and provide for me. Where they do that at? She even said if he wants all that he should hire a maid and a cook.
Wallāhi I hate the Internet.
Copied!
Brothers, please find out who you're marrying beforehand. They're doing too much with this gynocentrism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:
I havent seen any invitation to a nikkah celebration, hope no problem eyin omo iya?? its been long i had "party rice" for myself, someone should get married na cheesy i need free food...
It begins with you... .

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
But a sister is not obligated to cook and clean for her husband and this is a valid scholarly opinion. It has nothing to do with being gynocentric *added a new word to my dictionary* or a feminist. The husband is obligated to provide for his wife because he is her protector and maintainer. Yes I agree that it is important to find out about who you want to marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
busar:
It begins with you... .

oga ooo....if i had money for nikkah would i come online and beg for "party rice" undecided you are wicked o..
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
snapscore:
But a sister is not obligated to cook and clean for her husband and this is a valid scholarly opinion. It has nothing to do with being gynocentric *added a new word to my dictionary* or a feminist. The husband is obligated to provide for his wife because he is her protector and maintainer. Yes I agree that it is important to find out about who you want to marry.
is it obligatory for the wife to obey her husband provided it doesn't go against the sharia??
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
busar:
is it obligatory for the wife to obey her husband provided it doesn't go against the sharia??

How is this related to the obligation for a wife to cook and clean?

If a woman cooks or clean for her husband because he "demands" that she does it and it does not harm her in any way, it still doesn't make it obligatory for women (in general) to clean and cook. If she does it for her husband then that it between her husband and herself and it does not apply to all women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply)

Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.