Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? - Islam for Muslims (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? (92298 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by shams040(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
*EGC & ASSOCIATES*

*Our AIM*:
To bring to your finger tips the best in *Town Planning and GIS Mapping Services* and related fields of endeavours inclouding Architectural Designs, Structural Designs, EIA etcetera.

Our Objectives:

1. Processing and perfection of title documents(survey plan, consent, C of O among others);
2. Building plan design and approvals;
3. Layout design and approval;
4. Technical report writing for residential; commercial, industrial and institutional uses eg EIA, TIA;
5. Project development and management;
6. G I S & Remote Sensing Mapping;
7. Academic & Business Research Analyst;
8. 3D Modelling and Animation;
9. Offering professional advice on land and landed property matters; and
10. Solid Waste Management.[code][/code]

www.egcandassociates.org.ng
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
@demmzy15 @rabiushile04

why aren't you married?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by luvola(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Baseema:
I'm not really based in the north like that.

BTW, I can't drop my contact on this public forum just like that.
pm.me pls
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
I hope all those pm-ing are sincerely wishing to marry.....
toor.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Pm's things....... grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Demmzy15(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
snapscore:
@demmzy15 @rabiushile04

why aren't you married?
Uktee Wallahi I don't know. The reason I say this is because, all the excuses I have aren't excuses when weighed with the Sunnah.

All I can say now is, I'm not financially capable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Demmzy15(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
busar:
Pm's things....... grin grin grin
Baba no time to waste time o! grin grin
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Most pm's ehn are........ ..... ...
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 26, 2017
busar:
Most pm's ehn are........ ..... ...

Bros e tire me o, because the way brothers are pm-ing, you would think they don't have sisters they can meet offline.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Jummate(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Olubee22:
I want to get married someday but the thought of it scares me a lot .Like am going to be thinking for two ,give up my personal space and other things . *sighs* it is a serious something o
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Your Nikkah attires are here cheesy

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2017

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
More. ... lots to choose from.

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nikkah Dresses everywhere. .. cheesy

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Laces

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by jd1986(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Empiree:
Laces
no physical contact in Nigeria?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
jd1986:
no physical contact in Nigeria?
You can call, text via whatsapp the number on the products. But i will try reaching her just now to ask. She's based in New York. Once client places order, she ships them out to any country especially Europe, Africa and Asia.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by jd1986(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Empiree:
You can call, text via whatsapp the number on the products. But i will try reaching her just now to ask. She's based in New York. Once client places order, she ships them out to any country especially Europe, Africa and Asia.
Have contacted her now.... How well do you know her?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
jd1986:

Have contacted her now.... How well do you know her?
We close. Know each other since 2011 at least
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
More Nikkah Products

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2017

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2017

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Asidiq23(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2017
Nukualofa:
Why are you bitter? I didn't sleep with any of your family member so chill.

I just have a thing for muslim girls. I'm an atheist so it doesnt matter
You can't even move an inch to them,
Smelly and senseless atheist, so what are you doing in the Muslim group on here.. You have come here to be shamed and ridiculed and you would get just that..
You had better not die with your atheism,so the girls you have been sleeping with,they have no creator, and your prick was even able to stand and able to climb them.. Yet you were so senseless to get the ONE that does all this... Infact you are a schmuck bro...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nukualofa: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2017
Asidiq23:

Smelly and senseless atheist, so what are you doing in the Muslim group on here.. You have come here to be shamed and ridiculed and you would get just that..
You had better not die with your atheism,so the girls you have been sleeping with,they have no creator, and your prick was even able to stand and able to climb them.. Yet you were so senseless to get the ONE that does all this... Infact you are a schmuck bro...
Take a rest. I'm taking another to bed today. I love their arabic scream when they orgasm

I can't marry a Muslim but i will enjoy their girls
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Asidiq23:

why are you letting him mess with your head? the strong one is he who can restrain his anger. don't let him play psychological games with you.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 2:34am On Feb 28, 2017
More wedding dresses cheesy wink

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 2:35am On Feb 28, 2017

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 2:56am On Feb 28, 2017
More. ..

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 02, 2017
Interested only in women with correct aqeedah.. . That do listen to Muhammad Ali jabata lectures and Abu Ibeji
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 7:40am On Mar 02, 2017
Empiree:
More wedding dresses cheesy wink
na khimar she go wear tongue

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Coccoh(f): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2017
busar:
na khimar she go wear tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.