Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? - Islam for Muslims (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? (92313 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nukualofa: 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Asidiq23:

I just know who you are.. You are a lier.and go on, nemesis would catch up with you soon,your daughters even your own wife (if you have any) won't be spared from pervert and scumbags like you. They just caught one of your useless lot in IBB university.. Go on brother and be happy about it
Why are you bitter? I didn't sleep with any of your family member so chill.

I just have a thing for muslim girls. I'm an atheist so it doesnt matter
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Ask4Info: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Baseema:

I am still waiting for your response.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ask4Info:

I am still waiting for your response.
I'm not really based in the north like that.

BTW, I can't drop my contact on this public forum just like that.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Ask4Info: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Ask4Info: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Baseema:
I'm not really based in the north like that.

BTW, I can't drop my contact on this public forum just like that.

Where are you truly based? i mean after Nysc? can you drop it quote my and immediately i get it you delete it.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ask4Info:

Where are you truly based? i mean after Nysc? can you drop it quote my and immediately i get it you delete it.
Kwara, ilorin.

I would prefer you drop yours.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Ask4Info: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Baseema:
Kwara, ilorin.

Please just flash this number now.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Ask4Info: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Baseema:
Kwara, ilorin.

Have you gotten it?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ask4Info:

Please just flash this number now.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ask4Info:

Have you gotten it?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Ask4Info: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Baseema:
Kwara, ilorin.

can you delete the number from the last quote of mine you made?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Ask4Info: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Baseema:
yes I'm sorry I quote it.

It is okay! Thanks.

You are yet to flash.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ask4Info:
can you delete the number from the last quote of mine you made?
done
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Raintaker(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
hmm

it seems I will pack my private jet here
I'm seeing things
===============================================================================================

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by sophiawisdom(f): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
To me, marriage is a big deal. Until I see someone who is financially, psychologically, religiously,emotionally responsible. I prefer to be on my own. Peace and love is what really matters. Until I see have those characteristics and my partner has that too. I will get married and I'll invite you guys too smiley

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Empiree: 12:39am On Feb 25, 2017
snapscore:
Been considering the idea of getting engaged but I am still not ready.
Why not?. AbdelKabir is available ma'am cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Olubee22(f): 1:02am On Feb 25, 2017
I want to get married someday but the thought of it scares me a lot .Like am going to be thinking for two ,give up my personal space and other things . *sighs* it is a serious something o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Olubee22:
I want to get married someday but the thought of it scares me a lot .Like am going to be thinking for two ,give up my personal space and other things . *sighs* it is a serious something o

used to think this way even up to last year........but hey, marriage is beautiful especially when you are with a virtuous person(in turn you have to be virtuous).

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 25, 2017
Ask4Info:

Was it a boy or girl you bore for your sister's husband?

I dont think this is appropriate asking her such question, matter of fact, its not.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by naughtylagosguy(m): 1:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Olubee22:

Bisi, so this is the reason why you've been refusing my marriage proposal? Don't be scared baby, I will lead and you follow.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Olubee22(f): 2:06am On Feb 25, 2017
naughtylagosguy:

Bisi, so this is the reason why you've been refusing my marriage proposal? Don't be scared baby, I will lead and you follow.
You mean the same way you proposed to Amina, Tope ,Khadija and others abi undecided
Ayam not doing ,thank you .
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Curiouscat: 2:27am On Feb 25, 2017
I don't get what the fuss about being shia is? Didn't the Prophet (S. A. W) warn us against segregation in Islam. I am not just getting it. I thought we should just be Muslim and not shia nor shiite Muslim.
RABIUSHILE04:

Always not mention me in a sentence with a shia... For Allah's sake.
Jazakallaahu khayra

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by naughtylagosguy(m): 2:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Olubee22:
You mean the same way you proposed to Amina, Tope ,Khadija and others abi undecided
Ayam not doing ,thank you .

You know you are the main chick. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Amina, Tope, Khadija and others cannot come between us.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Curiouscat: 2:34am On Feb 25, 2017
The issue of marriage dermatitis be a very complex one. At a point you get your mind made up and just feeling the adrenaline pump all over and some other time, depression won't just let you at the thought of it. Thinking of all it takes, especially the financial aspect, the commitment, freedom and Lotta other things being married will demand from you. However, you ought to consider the right spouse. But how do one going about choosing the right spouse? Just when you thought you find the perfect one, something will mess it all wrong, you will get another and in the process of making up your mind, someone you perceived better will come up in the picture and the "confusion state of mind" will set in. Mehn....i just tired jwo
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by rhames(m): 2:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Nice write up and on point. Thank you for this post. I waited patiently for ten years before i could find my other half because i could not find a devoted Muslim woman. Alhamdu Lillahi am still with her after ten years.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 25, 2017
rhames:
Nice write up and on point. Thank you for this post. I waited patiently for ten years before i could find my other half because i could not find a devoted Muslim woman. Alhamdu Lillahi am still with her after ten years.

May Allah continue to bless your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by busar(m): 6:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Curiouscat:
. However, you ought to consider the right spouse. But how do one going about choosing the right spouse? Just when you thought you find the perfect one, something will mess it all wrong, you will get another and in the process of making up your mind, someone you perceived better will come up in the picture and the "confusion state of mind" will set in. Mehn....i just tired jwo
lol..... You are right...... But That's why Istikhaarah is there
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by AbooUthaymeen(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2017
@AbuHammaad why are you still single sef?
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by rhames(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2017
snapscore:

May Allah continue to bless your marriage.

Ameen my brother
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by shams040(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hmmmm, I pray Allah make it easy for me one day and every oda person. I don't av d financial power to handle a marriage, bt I wish I can even if it today
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
shams040:
Hmmmm, I pray Allah make it easy for me one day and every oda one. I don't av d financial power to handle a marriage, bt I wish I can even if it today

lol, the financial issue is real bro, and it is this holds most of us(brothers) back, no one wants to put the burden of a wife on their parents.
Re: Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? by shams040(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
*EGC & ASSOCIATES*

*Our AIM*:
To bring to your finger tips the best in *Town Planning and GIS Mapping Services* and related fields of endeavours inclouding Architectural Designs, Structural Designs, EIA etcetera.

Our Objectives:

1. Processing and perfection of title documents(survey plan, consent, C of O among others);
2. Building plan design and approvals;
3. Layout design and approval;
4. Technical report writing for residential; commercial, industrial and institutional uses eg EIA, TIA;
5. Project development and management;
6. G I S & Remote Sensing Mapping;
7. Academic & Business Research Analyst;
8. 3D Modelling and Animation;
9. Offering professional advice on land and landed property matters; and
10. Solid Waste Management.

☎: 08165536883,08116568722
www.egcandassociates.org.ng

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply)

Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.