Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. (17200 Views)

We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan / Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Your so called general will cry again.
Yes he will, but tears of joy this time. Btw Doyin okupe is a born ofurukpe bastardo!

5 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Caseless:
Phockphockman, u are a blind fowl!

And caseless is a bastard nonentity

3 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
sandraokosun:
So this is the strategy of pdp and saTAN immediately the general wins they pay online rodents, vanguard, nta to start propagating lies hoping to bring him down. If buhari is responsible for these why has he not be trial and jailed,or is the president clueless, or scared of one man. He should be bold enough to do it. As long as buhari has not be trial on this you op and all saTANists can be sued for this by law for deformation of character. Be careful, tell your employes u need a real job and not to be hired as a cyber rodent. I dont want to hear the word BUHARI from any saTAN if u people are not scared of him wait till 2015, if u must talk jonathan has been in power for 6yrs bring his achievements, lets table that, so much of CLUELESSNESS and CONFUSION since buhari emergence. Brace urself change is here

Jonathanians are unintelligent to say the least

Awon ashigbe omo inu ward deede!!!!

Rather than ask the simpleton sitting in Aso Rock who set up a Committee led by Sheik Ahmed Lemu and whose report/findings was submitted since October 2011 to implement the Report of his own committee and bring to book the culprit even if the person were Gen Buhari.............

Rather the President and Commander-In-Chief not only gave Buhari a resounding affirmation of integrity and patriotism during the Independence festivities

READ: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/159265-jonathan-praises-buhari-says-hes-a-true-patriot-statesman-nationalist.html

It is obvious the Jonathanians are extremely idiocy-DNAed owing to the fact that the person you are crying over and trying to demonise have already been dignified and deified by your Principal who called him a Patriot,a Nationalist and Father of the Nation

6 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Donmarrius: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] BUHARI giving this TANjanweedians headache since BC [/size]

Why are you guys running and ranting up and down since yesterday?

@OP whether you like it or not, the zoologist is going back to the zoo grin grin

[/ ]WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT,IT IS JONATHAN OR BUHARI WILL RULE OVER A DIVIDED NIGERIA [/b]
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Oh wait a minute!
Iz diz not d same OP dat doesn't knw what iz called an overcoat & then went 2 completely make a phool outta of his fada's name? all because Buhari's handsome face iz givin him extra ordinary erektion?

Chai hey! grin
na him o! Phockphockman aka Longeria.
Lolz! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Give it up already!

Ur clueless drunk iz sure headin back 2 otuoke 4 full time fishing or zoo keeping by 2015, ahkey?

@Nairalanders - *abeg nah who knw where I gor c dat old MTN booster card of #1500 buy cos my credit deh kwick finish diz dayz grin

@phockphockman - go & hang, aahkey? cool
Your head is as empty as your airtime ballance.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
berem:
says who?

Says by Nigerians

Btw

I need a blowjab this afternoon

Come and suck me wink
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Give it up already!

Ur clueless drunk iz sure headin back 2 otuoke 4 full time fishing or zoo keeping by 2015, ahkey?

@Nairalanders - *abeg nah who knw where I gor c dat old MTN booster card of #1500 buy cos my credit deh kwick finish diz dayz grin

@phockphockman - go & hang, aahkey? cool
Your head is as empty as your airtime ballance.
Comot for road.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by gratieao: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2014

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

Says by Nigerians

Btw

I need a blowjab this afternoon

Come and suck me wink
STFU and contribute to the topic. Stop stalking me dickhead!

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] BUHARI giving this TANjanweedians headache since BC [/size]

Why are you guys running and ranting up and down since yesterday?

@OP whether you like it or not, the zoologist is going back to the zoo grin grin
Story for the gods.
A terrorist like Buhari will never taste Aso Rock. NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Buhari will never become president of Nigeria after causing so much pain to her people.

What pains did he cause you. You guys are so jittery that you can't even think up any reasonable evidence to implicate GMB.

6 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Oh wait a minute!
Iz diz not d same OP dat doesn't knw what iz called an overcoat & then went 2 completely make a phool outta of his fada's name? all because Buhari's handsome face iz givin him extra ordinary erektion?

Chai hey! grin
Mumu Sokoto.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Rilwayne001: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Donmarrius:
[/]WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT,IT'S JONATHAN

73days to go...you and jonaTAN will rule otuke grin grin

JonaTAN the chairman, you his bottom.licker grin

OR BUHARI WILL RULE OVER A DIVIDED NIGERIA[/b]

Okay, you guys are planning to divide nigeria if the zoologist is kicked back to the zoo Continue dreaaming undecided

5 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Mumu Sokoto.
A biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig... tongue
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Rilwayne001: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Story for the gods.
A terrorist like Buhari will never taste Aso Rock. NEVER.

And your clueless drunkard cannot arrrest him sincr he is a terrorist? it is either you or jonaTAN are stup.id or both grin grin

6 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
berem:
STFU and contribute to the topic. Stop stalking me dickhead!

Yeah i have a big dickhead used in forking the hades out of you. I said i need a blowjab am feeling Hot and konji dey scatter me so i need you cure. Come and suck my corkk

Btw

About contributing to the topic i only say

BUHARI IS A TERRORIST

GEJ TILL 2019

3 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
berem:
Lolz! grin grin
IGNORED.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

Btw

BUHARI IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!!

GEJ TILL 2015
Good boy! Now you're talking.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
berem:
Lolz! grin grin
Chai hey!

LF&RIG

*Laffs, Falls & Roll in2 gutter* grin

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

Yeah i have a big dickhead used in forking the hades out of you. I said i need a blowjab am feeling Hot and konji dey scatter me so i need you cure. Come and suck my corkk

Btw

BUHARI IS A TERRORIST

GEJ TILL 2019

Look at your life. A potential rapist like you daring to call someone else a terrorist without evidence.

7 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by chacoonder(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Days to the commencement Of 2011 presidential, Engineering), Okpokiri Obinna Michael (Abia State, BSc Environmental Management), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa State, BSc Computer Science) and Adewunmi Seun Paul (Ekiti State, BSc, Social Sciences).
Others are Adeniji Kehinde Jehleel (Osun State, BSc Banking & Finance), Gbenjo Ebenezer Ayotunde (Osun State, BSc, Education Economics), Ukeoma Ikechukwu Chibuzor (Imo State, BSc Medical Microbiology) and Akonyi Ibrahim Sule (Kogi State, HND Business Administration).
Once beaten,twice shy...sorry dude,it's too late. You and your fellow saTANist can go and rot in hade.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by closearms(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
the wirter of this post has no knowledge . of who buhari .... is ... if you were chanced to meet him in person ...you would have known who the true man is ..... just unfortunate. that most people only view him from what they are made to believed . God Our Nation . God Help Our General BM

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by aresa: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
lol @ politically and socially irrelevant people talking about forgiveness as if we really give a damn..

Some jokers really do know how to overstate their importance.... grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
hifaif:

Look at your life. A potential rapist like you daring to call someone else a terrorist without evidence.

Apc is bokoharam----Dss

Buhari is a terrorist------vanguard

Gej till 2019----bloodykiller
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ehm, Mr LONGERIAAAA!
Ah, sorry! Mr phockphockman I meant grin
"Have u & ya fellow saTANists been havin sleepless nites lately since GMB emerged as APC presidential flagbearer? Eh? undecided

Omeeeeeeenka!
Omenka come oo! Ya friend (Longeria grin ) iz available ya oo! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
berem:
Good boy! Now you're talking.

Oya yipu pant gi

I wanna fork you

Btw

Don't call me a boy because a persin that can give you a fork of you life is not a boy again.

Konji egbuo m here

Gej till 2019 kiss
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

Apc is bokoharam----Dss

Buhari is a terrorist------vanguard

Gej till 2019----bloodykiller

Give me a link to the Vanguard accusation. Who gives a damn about DSS? Don't we know that DSS is PDP and PDP is DSS?

5 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Ehm, Mr LONGERIAAAA!
Ah, sorry! Mr phockphockman I meant grin
"Have u & ya fellow saTANists been havin sleepless nites lately since GMB emerged as APC presidential flagbearer? Eh? undecided

Omeeeeeeenka!
Omenka come oo! Ya friend (Longeria grin ) iz available ya oo! grin

Mechie eze ule i there.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Obiwannn: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Days to the commencement Of 2011 presidential, Buhari and his group alleged that an Aeroplane filled with electoral materials to rig the election. While the false alarm is yet to die down, presidential election took place, president Jonathan won , Buhari lost. Hell let loose at the northern part of the country where over 800 people lost their lives including 11 youth coppers who served as INEC electoral officers.

WHAT WAS THE OFFENCE OF THE YOUTH COPPERS?

They prevented some children from voting, which is expected to be for Buhari.
THIS IS THE LIST OF THE COPPERS WHO DIED FOR BUHARI'S THIRST FOR BLOOD.

The names of the deceased are: Teidi Tosin Olawale (from Osun State, BSc Computer Science); Nkwazema Anslem Chukwunonyerem (Imo State, HND Electrical Electronic Engineering), Okpokiri Obinna Michael (Abia State, BSc Environmental Management), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa State, BSc Computer Science) and Adewunmi Seun Paul (Ekiti State, BSc, Social Sciences).
Others are Adeniji Kehinde Jehleel (Osun State, BSc Banking & Finance), Gbenjo Ebenezer Ayotunde (Osun State, BSc, Education Economics), Ukeoma Ikechukwu Chibuzor (Imo State, BSc Medical Microbiology) and Akonyi Ibrahim Sule (Kogi State, HND Business Administration).

see how dem just waste these igbo pple.
chai! I go serve Nigeria from my papa house come February
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
D m.umu wey cr8 diz useless thread don kawa oo! undecided
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by aresa: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
What we wont forgive and forget is the useless, non caring, callous, worthless and incompetent president responsible for our safety and security going going dancing left and right while Nigerians die, while terrorists portions out our sovereign territory at will, while his administration loot our treasury dry, while our school girls are still in the hands of terrorists, while billions of dollars are still unaccounted for and so on and so on.... This we won't forget till he's sent packing back to the creeks or straight to jail......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: APC Tips South East - Guardian / States Divided Over FG's ₦‎35,000 Wage Awards To Federal Workers / Ortom Leads David Mark, Tor Tiv, Others To Meet Buhari Over Benue Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.