Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. (17199 Views)

We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan / Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

Yes because you use that #50 love charm on her
Or the girl is not sane
No sane igbo girl will date a stinking hopless abooki like you.

Bastard vagabond vulture
Slow down bro!
I knw wat am hittin & she's gonna be wifey!
I luv her, I swear! smiley

Na wah 4 u oo!
U're suppose 2 be my broda oo! undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by laimo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Pdp is digging a bigger grave for Jonathan.
I'm happy about it. Keep lying, pdp.
But you can't do anything as you couldn't do anything in the last 6years.

We can never forgive Jonathan for destroying Nigeria.How about that?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Slow down bro!
I knw wat am hittin & she's gonna be wifey!
I luv her, I swear! smiley

Na wah 4 u oo!
U're suppose 2 be my broda oo! undecided

grin

Am sorry

Peace smiley
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by CSTR: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
lol.
A lot of people are going to end up with eggs on their faces ,if buhari wins and Nigeria spirals into anarchy and wide-spread protests as i suspects it will.
That could be the catalyst for the division of this false contraption atleast for the SS/SE.
The US military and the UN should be on standby and alert to do the needful balkanisation.
Interesting times indeed.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by laimo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Pdp is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP -Azazi,Jonathan's ex-NSA.

Jonathan is a terrorist,Jonathan is killing Northerners because he says they're his enemies. Let's protect Northerners by voting out clueless Jonathan.
Jonathan is a terrorist ;he supports the sponsors of Boko Haram like the president of Chad is Jonathan's business partner in the killings in the North.
Vote out the terrorist Boko Haram sponsor-in-chief,Jonathan.

Jonathan will do anything for second term including enrolling the devil(Boko Haram).

Jonathan is Evil.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by jumas(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Days to the commencement Of 2011 presidential, Buhari and his group alleged that an Aeroplane filled with electoral materials to rig the election. While the false alarm is yet to die down, presidential election took place, president Jonathan won , Buhari lost. Hell let loose at the northern part of the country where over 800 people lost their lives including 11 youth coppers who served as INEC electoral officers.

WHAT WAS THE OFFENCE OF THE YOUTH COPPERS?

They prevented some children from voting, which is expected to be for Buhari.
THIS IS THE LIST OF THE COPPERS WHO DIED FOR BUHARI'S THIRST FOR BLOOD.

The names of the deceased are: Teidi Tosin Olawale (from Osun State, BSc Computer Science); Nkwazema Anslem Chukwunonyerem (Imo State, HND Electrical Electronic Engineering), Okpokiri Obinna Michael (Abia State, BSc Environmental Management), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa State, BSc Computer Science) and Adewunmi Seun Paul (Ekiti State, BSc, Social Sciences).
Others are Adeniji Kehinde Jehleel (Osun State, BSc Banking & Finance), Gbenjo Ebenezer Ayotunde (Osun State, BSc, Education Economics), Ukeoma Ikechukwu Chibuzor (Imo State, BSc Medical Microbiology) and Akonyi Ibrahim Sule (Kogi State, HND Business Administration).
If you can't show Christlike forgiveness, then Chad is not to Far.
in Buhari we stand.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
hifaif:

You are a bloody fool for making me waste my time reading those irrelevant links.

And you are a bloody fool to think that Buhari killed those Corps members.
Yes Buhari killed those Corps members.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by angelsing(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Thank you.
Matured response I like that but why are u so worried about Buhari, just wait till next year we can all vote for the candidate of our choice. This idea of trying to slander him will not help GEJ, it only make buhari more popular.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by laimo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
If Jonathan wins the next election,Nigerians should expect more deaths from Jonathan's killer squad,the so-called Boko Haram is Jonathan's creation so that he can continue intimidating Nigerians.

When Jonathan is voted out in 2015,Buhari will crush Jonathan's Boko Haram and Nigeria will become peaceful without Jonathan.
We'll send Jonathan to Otuoke or ICC whichever one he chooses,just like former president Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast who after losing an election wanted to threaten his country.Jonathan will be treated like Blaise Campraiore too.

Nigeria belongs to us all.It is not Jonathan's personal property.
Nigeria must be taken back from the clueless young old failure.

Even when Jonathan threatens,he'll still fail as usual.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by laimo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
If Jonathan wins the next election,Nigerians should expect more deaths from Jonathan's killer squad,the so-called Boko Haram is Jonathan's creation so that he can continue intimidating Nigerians.

When Jonathan is voted out in 2015,Buhari will crush Jonathan's Boko Haram and Nigeria will become peaceful without Jonathan.
We'll send Jonathan to Otuoke or ICC whichever one he chooses,just like former president Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast who after losing an election wanted to threaten his country.Jonathan will be treated like Blaise Campraiore too.

Nigeria belongs to us all.It is not Jonathan's personal property.
Nigeria must be taken back from the clueless young old failure.

Even when Jonathan threatens,he'll still fail as usual. grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by angelsing(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
Donmarrius:
Buhari will only rule a divided Nigeria,or a New Nigeria comprosing of North,West,and perharps Southsouth-anything Igbo.

Take it from me,Buhari won't rule Igbos
Really?. Are u saying if he wins u will go ahead and create Biafra cos I don't understand this Buhari will not rule igbo

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by laimo(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Jonathan will lose in 2015.

And nothing will happen. A failure can not be 2nd term president in Nigeria.

Buhari all the way.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan and other PDP a55 lickers, when last did you check your BP?

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by laimo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
The pdp apologists who think the way to make an electoral campaign issue-based is to threaten violence will do well for themselves to know what happened to Gaddafi of Libya,Mubarak who thought they were invincible.

Pdp has achieved nothing in 16years and they have the guts to threaten?

How does pdp think they'll achieve anything with their threats.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Yes Buhari killed those Corps members.

With your assistance abi?

3 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by ibrahym47(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
donmalcolm21:
All Apc clowns supporting Buhari need to ask themselves "IF that guy that was killed was my brother will I still support GMB"
story 4 d goddess

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by major466(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
QuiverBox:

Do you have to insult to make your point?
Are you surprised? Insults to them is like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
angelsing:
Matured response I like that but why are u so worried about Buhari, just wait till next year we can all vote for the candidate of our choice. This idea of trying to slander him will not help GEJ, it only make buhari more popular.
I hope you people won't start killing people after the obvious happens.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by experimentist: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Caseless:
Phockphockman, u are a blind fowl!
bros why you dey fall my hand dey give dis local dog fowl level na! angry

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by laimo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
I don't want Nigeria's division;obviously the Jonothings are so scared of GMB,they are now anti-Nigeria and they want Jonothing to rule a country they're against. You've been found out -the sponsors of boko haram are Jonathan and co.They want to destroy Northern Nigeria as if they are not part of Nigeria.

But Jonathan will lose in 2015 -the ICC,UN,WHO,US,Russia,Ecowas,AU needs to be ready to punish the boko haram sponsors in pdp -the enemies of one Nigeria. It's time for pdp to reveal their evil plans for Nigeria unwittingly.
We know pdp's boko haram already.
Now pdp wants to secede because they will lose in 2015.

Pdp the perennial failure can never dare threaten the corporate existence of Nigeria.
Pdp is anti-Nigeria.Pdp are failures.

APC,we're pro-Nigeria.
We are SUCCESS. All we seek is CHANGE!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Caseless: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Thank you.
there is no amount of slander that can turn d good people of Nigeria against the general again; Nigerians now know the truth. Even ur senior brother in azzlicking , Abati couldnt fight it out with the general in court and had to beg for the case to be settled outside court. You can't win with this nonsense. The general was never part of the crisis that erupted when

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by major466(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
We congratulate Buhari on his victory at the APC Presidential primaries. We welcome him into the Presidential race. However we want to make it clear that PDP defeated Buhari three (3) times in the past. PDP will defeat him again. Why? Because GEJ has a good track record. His achievements speaks for him. - PDP
Classic Response. smiley

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by chacoonder(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Buhari, once, twice, thrice beaten.
It seems you're mocking Buhari.
...That's not a big deal in the Political world..You'll definitely live to see his turn around next year.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by nellyelitz(m): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
berem:
says who?
very soon u'll know
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by laimo(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Buhari,a detribalized Nigerian will win in 2015 and crush ex-president Jonathan's killer squad,the so-called boko haram.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
PhockPhockMan and other PDP a55 lickers, when last did you check your BP?
Your question should be the other way round.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by nigerianvenom(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Buhari ruling nigeria is like abacha's vision 2010

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by laimo(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan and the other...when last did you check your BP?

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
hifaif:

With your assistance abi?
With his utterances.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Dannyset(m): 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
This cluelessness is now contaminating some people's ideas oo

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Caseless: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
experimentist:
bros why you dey fall my hand dey give dis local dog fowl level na! angry

u de mind am...

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=Caseless post=28822338]u de mind am...[/quote? ]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Appoints TY Danjuma To Chair Idps Rehabilitation Initiatives / Wike Reveals Area He Has Failed Rivers People / 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.