Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,578 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. (17190 Views)

We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan / Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by watchindelta(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
but who killed does ppl b4, no be me oh, lol
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Caseless: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
laimo:
I don't want Nigeria's division;obviously the Jonothings are so scared of GMB,they are now anti-Nigeria and they want Jonothing to rule a country they're against. You've been found out -the sponsors of boko haram are Jonathan and co.They want to destroy Northern Nigeria as if they are not part of Nigeria.

But Jonathan will lose in 2015 -the ICC,UN,WHO,US,Russia,Ecowas,AU needs to be ready to punish the boko haram sponsors in pdp -the enemies of one Nigeria. It's time for pdp to reveal their evil plans for Nigeria unwittingly.
We know pdp's boko haram already.
Now pdp wants to secede because they will lose in 2015.

Pdp the perennial failure can never dare threaten the corporate existence of Nigeria.
Pdp is anti-Nigeria.Pdp are failures.

APC,we're pro-Nigeria.
We are SUCCESS. All we seek is CHANGE!
laffs @jonothing grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Not as though anyone is scared of that lean arsse ex dictator,he really oughtta been banned from politics long long ago..
2015 is yet another dead end for da bh sympathiser bh..

4 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
laimo:
I don't want Nigeria's division;obviously the Jonothings are so scared of GMB,they are now anti-Nigeria and they want Jonothing to rule a country they're against. You've been found out -the sponsors of boko haram are Jonathan and co.They want to destroy Northern Nigeria as if they are not part of Nigeria.

But Jonathan will lose in 2015 -the ICC,UN,WHO,US,Russia,Ecowas,AU needs to be ready to punish the boko haram sponsors in pdp -the enemies of one Nigeria. It's time for pdp to reveal their evil plans for Nigeria unwittingly.
We know pdp's boko haram already.
Now pdp wants to secede because they will lose in 2015.

Pdp the perennial failure can never dare threaten the corporate existence of Nigeria.
Pdp is anti-Nigeria.Pdp are failures.

APC,we're pro-Nigeria.
We are SUCCESS. All we seek is CHANGE!
to hell with u and ur nigeria..u obviosly a moda4kn parasite leeching fat on other ppl's God given resources..
Bh is going nowhere

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Jesusloveyou: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
temitemi1:
God forbid n Nigerians also forbid buhari from rulin this country!!
GOD forbid,for saTAN party to govern this nation again.their end has come.d set time for saTANiod to go to jail.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by adebisicutie: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
gists:
Actually, we will never forgive GEJ and pdp for the picture.
Taking nigeria back with under aged voters and turn around to blame the people's general for what he knows nothing about.

The mumu guy only ended up implicating his employers PDP

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Mogidi: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
laimo:
[s]Pdp is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP -Azazi,Jonathan's ex-NSA.

Jonathan is a terrorist,Jonathan is killing Northerners because he says they're his enemies. Let's protect Northerners by voting out clueless Jonathan.
Jonathan is a terrorist ;he supports the sponsors of Boko Haram like the president of Chad is Jonathan's business partner in the killings in the North.
Vote out the terrorist Boko Haram sponsor-in-chief,Jonathan.

Jonathan will do anything for second term including enrolling the devil(Boko Haram).

Jonathan is Evil.[/s]

You made no sense, stop ranting already.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Donmarrius: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
gists:

Rubbish. is this what you can say? Isn't it ironic? You want a new Nigeria which you don't want to be part of but you want to impose your clueless man as president

I expect you to dispute the picture.
Again I repeat - we will never forgive the coward-in-chief who failed to provide security for the aftermath of the rigged election. Hundreds of people died as a result of gej's failure to use the security apparatus at his disposal to protect Nigerians from the mayhem that ensued following the rigged election with under-aged voters.

Keep ranting for all i care!
We av' got absolutely nothing to loose in a divided Nigeria.Afterall we fought for 30moths to have it divided.That should tell you how serious we are.
I SAY IT AGAIN,IT'S JONATHAN,OR BUHARI WILL RULE NORTH and SOUTHWEST AS A COUNTRY!.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Donmarrius: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
angelsing:
Really?. Are u saying if he wins u will go ahead and create Biafra cos I don't understand this Buhari will not rule igbo
Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

I guess evidence hurts isn't it?

Your blood thirsty general murdered thousands of coppers in 2011 so between us you are a hopeless useless vagabond vulture.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is bokoharam

Shove it down your assss

Thousands of corps members? You accuse a man of murdering thousands of Corps members simply because some aggrieved youths went about carrying pictures of GMB?

When Abiola died in 1998 and some Yoruba youths bearing his picture went on rampage looting shops belonging to Hausas, I guess ediots like you must have reasoned that the already dead Abiola was the one behind the attack.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by nep2ra(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Days to the commencement Of 2011 presidential, Buhari and his group alleged that an Aeroplane filled with electoral materials to rig the election. While the false alarm is yet to die down, presidential election took place, president Jonathan won , Buhari lost. Hell let loose at the northern part of the country where over 800 people lost their lives including 11 youth coppers who served as INEC electoral officers.

WHAT WAS THE OFFENCE OF THE YOUTH COPPERS?

They prevented some children from voting, which is expected to be for Buhari.
THIS IS THE LIST OF THE COPPERS WHO DIED FOR BUHARI'S THIRST FOR BLOOD.

The names of the deceased are: Teidi Tosin Olawale (from Osun State, BSc Computer Science); Nkwazema Anslem Chukwunonyerem (Imo State, HND Electrical Electronic Engineering), Okpokiri Obinna Michael (Abia State, BSc Environmental Management), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa State, BSc Computer Science) and Adewunmi Seun Paul (Ekiti State, BSc, Social Sciences).
Others are Adeniji Kehinde Jehleel (Osun State, BSc Banking & Finance), Gbenjo Ebenezer Ayotunde (Osun State, BSc, Education Economics), Ukeoma Ikechukwu Chibuzor (Imo State, BSc Medical Microbiology) and Akonyi Ibrahim Sule (Kogi State, HND Business Administration).

Come 2015, whether you like it or not, General Muhammadu Buhari will be your President. If you are not going to be happy with that, swim to Togo.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by nep2ra(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
Sai Buhari!

Moronic Imbeciles can choke on their vomit.

2015 here we come!

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by laimo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hehehe

The sound of Buhari rattles Jonothings' spines. Jonothings,your corruption is not stealing will be ended soon.
Be scared,be very scared.
Jonothings can never stop the impending redemption.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by ibisko04: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
donmalcolm21:
All Apc clowns supporting Buhari need to ask themselves "IF that guy that was killed was my brother will I still support GMB"
When you know that it is GMB that is responsible for these people death, what did you or the sitting govt do to prosecute him. You people should know now that all this type of immature reasoning can not hold.
All the blame should goes to the government of the day who know the criminal and refused to do something for her citizen.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Plshavmercyamen: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
tonybosses:

Bros d mkin Nigerian un governorable re u trying to dispute dt he said it

Why ws he nt tried?

because he is above d law, d evil backing he has made him to be above d Nigeria law....

My broda, a little research could have been of help to u. For the records, Buhari NEVER made that statement. It was lawal Kaita a PDP man til date that made that reckless statement. Udo diri gi

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
GOD forbid,for saTAN party to govern this nation again.their end has come.d set time for saTANiod to go to jail.
You need brain injection.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
donmalcolm21:
All Apc clowns supporting Buhari need to ask themselves "IF that guy that was killed was my brother will I still support GMB"
I think I will, cos I will know that it is Jonathan's incompetence to provide security that led to my brothers death.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You need brain injection.
plss handle this nairalander he is abusing

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by tomakint: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
@ Phockphockman and other well-meaning contributors here you guys have done fantastic jobs opening up the thick skulls of those certified dolts so that they can reason for once! However, my concern here is how on earth some Southerners reason!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
My broda, a little research could have been of help to u. For the records, Buhari NEVER made that statement. It was lawal Kaita a PDP man til date that made that reckless statement. Udo diri gi
Bring the link of news that exonerated him.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

You made no sense, stop ranting already.
he made good sense. u on the other hand stop ranting

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Rexxie:

to hell with u and ur nigeria..u obviosly a moda4kn parasite leeching fat on other ppl's God given resources..
Bh is going nowhere
as a youth, if u can't contribute positively and reasonable then keep quiet instead of showing immaturity.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Plshavmercyamen: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Bring the link of news that exonerated him.
Exonerated? Who reported him to have said that in the first place? Make use of google bro to find out who said what and stop misinforming or supporting misinformation in a public forum. Udo diri gi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
hifaif:

Thousands of corps members? You accuse a man of murdering thousands of Corps members simply because some aggrieved youths went about carrying pictures of GMB?

When Abiola died in 1998 and some Yoruba youths bearing his picture went on rampage looting shops belonging to Hausas, I guess ediots like you must have reasoned that the already dead Abiola was the one behind the attack.

He murdered them

Sharap and live with the facts
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by coolhamid(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
No amount of false accusations will stop the people's general....

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by kart042000(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
donmalcolm21:

Why not put it this way, if your only crime was to be born a Nigerian, and you were among the chibok girls, would you ever forgive Jonathan for neglecting over 200 girls.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by angelsing(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I hope you people won't start killing people after the obvious happens.
Which one is u people?...have u killed anyone before?, cos I can't imagine u thinking people will be killed if GEJ lose

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
angelsing:
Which one is u people?...have u killed anyone before?, cos I can't imagine u thinking people will be killed if GEJ lose
It seems you've comprehension problem.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by meccuno: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
"The Dog And The Baboon Would Be Soaked In Blood". www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
closearms:
the wirter of this post has no knowledge . of who buhari .... is ... if you were chanced to meet him in person ...you would have known who the true man is ..... just unfortunate. that most people only view him from what they are made to believed . God Our Nation . God Help Our General BM
How many days have you spent with him and Jonathan in person?
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by angelsing(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
It seems you've comprehension problem.
no u have summary problem...lol

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

He murdered them

Sharap and live with the facts

You have no proof, so STFU.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shekarau Formally Announces Defection To APC / Ondo 2020: APC Screening Appeal Committee Clear 12 Aspirants For Party's Primary / ARISE TV Presidential Town Hall Series Three (Live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.