Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. (17187 Views)

We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan / Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by mcquin(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Donmarrius:
Does it disquiet your nerves?.well,you are in for a big big shock.
The word Biafra,will continue to hunt you,till you embrace it,or die because of it.

If your fathers doesn't care about Biafra,they wouldn't av' sacrificed 500,000 soldiers,and resources to keep us in Nigeria.

IT IS JONATHAN,OR BUHARI WILL RULE A DIVIDED NIGERIA

1stly i'm Efik; so stop acting naive and accusing my father of the over 3million lives you lost. We still haven't forgiven Ojukwu for dragging us into that rubbish.

The above aside. Northerners stopped you over a decade ago. Who is stopping you now. The person at the helm of affairs is Igbo-Badluck Nnamdi Azikiwe Jonathan. So why not go and host a Biafran flag in your house?

COW- Christian Association of Women. I no curse you o. Na my mama organization I de advertise.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
nagoma:

You sound like a bloody minded thug blinded by hatred. Buhari is 100000x better than GEJ.
False.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

LIARS
LIARS
LIARS
LIARS
LIARS
Diz one totally sounds like my Dad's broken 1976 turn table player grin
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by ocelot2006(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Don't mind all those "Sai Buhari" clowns. They've all forgotten about the hundreds of innocent Nigerians slaughtered by Buhari's supporters, and Buhari's decision to go silent instead of condemning this heinous act. That man ought to be in jail.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by ocelot2006(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
laimo:
If Jonathan wins the next election,Nigerians should expect more deaths from Jonathan's killer squad,the so-called Boko Haram is Jonathan's creation so that he can continue intimidating Nigerians.

When Jonathan is voted out in 2015,Buhari will crush Jonathan's Boko Haram and Nigeria will become peaceful without Jonathan.
We'll send Jonathan to Otuoke or ICC whichever one he chooses,just like former president Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast who after losing an election wanted to threaten his country.Jonathan will be treated like Blaise Campraiore too.

Nigeria belongs to us all.It is not Jonathan's personal property.
Nigeria must be taken back from the clueless young old failure.

Even when Jonathan threatens,he'll still fail as usual. grin

Sure, keep jerking off to that wet dream of yours. When you're done, please wake up.

#TeamGEJ2015

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Diz one totally sounds like my Dad's broken 1976 turn table player grin
It seems I've poured too much fuel in devil's hell. What a wicked me.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
ocelot2006:
Don't mind all those "Sai Buhari" clowns. They've all forgotten about the hundreds of innocent Nigerians slaughtered by Buhari's supporters, and Buhari's decision to go silent instead of condemning this heinous act. That man ought to be in jail.
You're right.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by NinaD: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
aresa:
lol @ politically and socially irrelevant people talking about forgiveness as if we really give a damn..

Some jokers really do know how to overstate their importance.... grin
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by tola9ja: 12:30am On Dec 16, 2014
In 8 years George W Bush made 6 unannounced visits to war zones in Iraq and Afghanistan. In 5 years, Barack Obama has made 5 unannounced visits to war zones in Iraq and Afghanistan and still counting. These are external war zones. My questions now are, why do we have a CinC who likes to wear military uniforms but can't visit troops at the war front for on the spot assessment and how many times has Nigeria's Goodluck Jonathan visited internal war zones in the Northeast? You see why we desperately need a leader with counter insurgency experience and bravery to assume leadership. Wont you prefer a leader who is ready to die for the peaceful co-existence of Nigeria? If you do, will you please vote for APC candidate (GMB) for a change?

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
tola9ja:
In 8 years George W Bush made 6 unannounced visits to war zones in Iraq and Afghanistan. In 5 years, Barack Obama has made 5 unannounced visits to war zones in Iraq and Afghanistan and still counting. These are external war zones. My questions now are, why do we have a CinC who likes to wear military uniforms but can't visit troops at the war front for on the spot assessment and how many times has Nigeria's Goodluck Jonathan visited internal war zones in the Northeast? You see why we desperately need a leader with counter insurgency experience and bravery to assume leadership. Wont you prefer a leader who is ready to die for the peaceful co-existence of Nigeria? If you do, will you please vote for APC candidate (GMB) for a change?
NOW I KNOW THAT FELA IS A PROPHET.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2015

sponge_reasonable_brain,if u cant contribute positively and "reasonable" as regards the matter of discours,then stfu n get ur stuppid arsse outta here....
face the goddamm topic or 4kOFF...
how old are you? report suggests that u are old enough to b a grand daddy, with that effing dirty braids u have got, lookin all gaay and shit, niggaa get the peace outta here motherfcoker
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
PhockPhockMan:
Buhari will never become president of Nigeria after causing so much pain to her people.
say God grin grin
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by buhariguy(m): 6:09am On Apr 23, 2019
PhockPhockMan:
Buhari will never become president of Nigeria after causing so much pain to her people.
and buhari still remain your president for 8 good yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode / PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From / Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.