Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. (17184 Views)

We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan / Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by gists: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Donmarrius:
Be ready to vote your 'peoples general' in a New Nigeria.
Rubbish. is this what you can say? Isn't it ironic? You want a new Nigeria which you don't want to be part of but you want to impose your clueless man as president

I expect you to dispute the picture.
Again I repeat - we will never forgive the coward-in-chief who failed to provide security for the aftermath of the rigged election. Hundreds of people died as a result of gej's failure to use the security apparatus at his disposal to protect Nigerians from the mayhem that ensued following the rigged election with under-aged voters.

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

Mechie eze ule i there.

Mechie onu dia one time!
Ndi ara! angry
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
hifaif:

Give me a link to the Vanguard accusation. Who gives a damn about DSS? Don't we know that DSS is PDP and PDP is DSS?
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/06/making-nigeria-ungovernable-for-president-jonathan/
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/two-youth-corpers-murdered-in-cold-blood-while-on-national-service/90142/

Read and be wise

About Dss you are a bloody fool to think that Pdp is dss

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Longeria(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Op you've made my day

Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by basty: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Never will that your mumu fisherman rule Nigeria again.

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Mechie onu dia one time!
Ndi ara! angry

Chai onye awusaa na asulu m igbo kai abokina i na achi amu na aka kwoi

Useless fool

Ewu gambia
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
basty:
Never will that your mumu fisherman rule Nigeria again.

And a terrorist will never rule nigeria
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Longeria:
Op you've made my day

Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu
Ah ah! shocked
Eleyin gidigan oo! shocked

LONGERIAAA! shocked

Ooooowwkeeey! grin
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
QuiverBox:

Do you have to insult to make your point?
Muslims! Smh! That's how they are! ALWAYS LOOKING FOR AN AVENUE TO MAKE TROUBLE 'AND FIGHT'. You can't just take it from them "FIGHT" sad mtchwwwwswmm
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Longeria(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Mechie onu dia one time!
Ndi ara! angry
Abok1 Aba
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

Chai onye awusaa na asulu m igbo kai abokina i na achi amu na aka kwoi

Useless fool

Ewu gambia
Onye nekwu like anu nti?
Iwere chia na bu ebah, iwere chi ndi oshi!
Anupamu!
Ewu ebola grin
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by chamboy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
I heard Tanist alloweee increased just after Buhari won APc's Presidential Primary
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/06/making-nigeria-ungovernable-for-president-jonathan/
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/two-youth-corpers-murdered-in-cold-blood-while-on-national-service/90142/

Read and be wise

About Dss you are a bloody fool to think that Pdp is dss

You are a bloody fool for making me waste my time reading those irrelevant links.

And you are a bloody fool to think that Buhari killed those Corps members.

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by tonybosses: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Baawaa:
This one is too childish,if Jonathan says Buhari was the one that killed his father.I will go ahead and vote for Buhari

Why sir?
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by tonybosses: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
9jii:
PDP promoting political crisis and blaming other.
Unstoppable GMB is coming Corrupt your own don finish.
THE END OF CLUELESS GOV.

Hw do u knw for sure wt u saying?
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
chacoonder:
Once beaten,twice shy...sorry dude,it's too late. You and your fellow saTANist can go and rot in hade.
Buhari, once, twice, thrice beaten.
It seems you're mocking Buhari.

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
hifaif:

You are a bloody fool for making me waste my time reading those irrelevant links.

And you are a bloody fool to think that Buhari killed those Corps members.

I guess this pics lie also

Who's poster is that?

You are a bastard for surporting a terrorist

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
closearms:
the wirter of this post has no knowledge . of who buhari .... is ... if you were chanced to meet him in person ...you would have known who the true man is ..... just unfortunate. that most people only view him from what they are made to believed . God Our Nation . God Help Our General BM
Who is he? Tell me.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by tonybosses: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
sandraokosun:
So this is the strategy of pdp and saTAN immediately the general wins they pay online rodents, vanguard, nta to start propagating lies hoping to bring him down. If buhari is responsible for these why has he not be trial and jailed,or is the president clueless, or scared of one man. He should be bold enough to do it. As long as buhari has not be trial on this you op and all saTANists can be sued for this by law for deformation of character. Be careful, tell your employes u need a real job and not to be hired as a cyber rodent. I dont want to hear the word BUHARI from any saTAN if u people are not scared of him wait till 2015, if u must talk jonathan has been in power for 6yrs bring his achievements, lets table that, so much of CLUELESSNESS and CONFUSION since buhari emergence. Brace urself change is here

Bros d mkin Nigerian un governorable re u trying to dispute dt he said it

Why ws he nt tried?

because he is above d law, d evil backing he has made him to be above d Nigeria law....
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Onye nekwu like anu nti?
Iwere chia na bu ebah, iwere chi ndi oshi!
Anupamu!
Ewu ebola grin

Abooki trying to speak a little but our language is so honorable that a useless gateman and shoe maker gworo seller abooki cannot speak it.

Hopless fool

Useless vagabond

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by sandraokosun: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=donmalcolm21 post=28819619][/quote]apc fever everywhere since yesterday. Brace yourself change is here

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Ehm, Mr LONGERIAAAA!
Ah, sorry! Mr phockphockman I meant grin
"Have u & ya fellow saTANists been havin sleepless nites lately since GMB emerged as APC presidential flagbearer? Eh? undecided

Omeeeeeeenka!
Omenka come oo! Ya friend (Longeria grin ) iz available ya oo! grin
You wan run, stay and defend a terrorist.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Baawaa(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
tonybosses:

Why sir?
Because this nation need a CHANGE
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

I guess this pics lie also

Who's poster is that?

You are a bastard for surporting a terrorist

And you are a bastard to think this is enough evidence that the General killed those corps members.

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

Abooki trying to speak a little but our language is so honorable that a useless gateman and shoe maker gworo seller abooki cannot speak it.

Hopless fool

Useless vagabond
U're hopeless & need not trade words wit u since my gf iz an ibo girl... So F**K OFF! cool
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
hifaif:

And you are a bastard to think this is enough evidence that the General killed those corps members.

I guess evidence hurts isn't it?

Your blood thirsty general murdered thousands of coppers in 2011 so between us you are a hopeless useless vagabond vulture.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is bokoharam

Shove it down your assss
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by 9jii(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Your so called general will cry again.
your CLUELESS ll fail n fall

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
aresa:
What we wont forgive and forget is the useless, non caring, callous, worthless and incompetent president responsible for our safety and security going going dancing left and right while Nigerians die, while terrorists portions out our sovereign territory at will, while his administration loot our treasury dry, while our school girls are still in the hands of terrorists, while billions of dollars are still unaccounted for and so on and so on.... This we won't forget till he's sent packing back to the creeks or straight to jail......
Dream on.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
aresa:
What we wont forgive and forget is the useless, non caring, callous, worthless and incompetent president responsible for our safety and security going going dancing left and right while Nigerians die, while terrorists portions out our sovereign territory at will, while his administration loot our treasury dry, while our school girls are still in the hands of terrorists, while billions of dollars are still unaccounted for and so on and so on.... This we won't forget till he's sent packing back to the creeks or straight to jail......
Dream hard.

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

U're hopeless & need not trade words wit u since my gf iz an ibo girl... So F**K OFF! cool

Yes because you use that #50 love charm on her
Or the girl is not sane
No sane igbo girl will date a stinking hopless abooki like you.

Bastard vagabond vulture
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by sandraokosun: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
tonybosses:

Bros d mkin Nigerian un governorable re u trying to dispute dt he said it

Why ws he nt tried?

because he is above d law, d evil backing he has made him to be above d Nigeria law....

ok he said that good, moreover people like asari and tompolo have even said worst who brings them to book. This is democracy you must have the facts the person is responsible for the actions. We cant operate the tradition adage that says if a bird cries in the night and a child dies in the morning it is automaticaly the bird doing. You must have facts in law which we operate in nigeria. Yeah he said it and is either the clueless is scared of him or has no facts to pursue the case. How can a man who is not president b above the law, it means we have a clueless president who is weak and is not active, u knw in obj time none is above the law. Brace urself change is here
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You wan run, stay and defend a terrorist.
Am employed & busy man unlike u PDP as$ lickers been paid 4rm stolen common wealth.
Gorrit? cool

If I stop respondin jez knw am busy, aight?

2023 Elections: There Will Be Trouble In Nigeria If PDP Loses - Sule Lamido / Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts / Musa Wada Mental Health In Leaked Medical Report: Ehimoni Sunday Sues PDP, INEC