Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,643 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. (17198 Views)

We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan / Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yaksson:
as a youth, if u can't contribute positively and reasonable then keep quiet instead of showing immaturity.
sponge_reasonable_brain,if u cant contribute positively and "reasonable" as regards the matter of discours,then stfu n get ur stuppid arsse outta here....
face the goddamm topic or 4kOFF...
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nebuchadnezar: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
hifaif:

You have no proof, so STFU.

Otu nne i

Buhari is a bokoharam

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by motherlode: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
gists:
Actually, we will never forgive GEJ and pdp for the picture.
Taking nigeria back with under aged voters and turn around to blame the people's general for what he knows nothing about.

Gist your eyes sharp shocked shocked
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by major466(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
All I know is that Buhari is returning to his village next year.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by dazzlingd(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
change we need, buhari is d man

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
Someone wrote in the comment section on saharareporters.com with respect to the achievements of Buhari led PTF

READ: http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/10/give-me-general-buhari-now-joe-igbokwe

Ngozi nkele • 2 days ago
Nwa Mazi Ndewo,You said everything i would have wanted to say if i were smart enough.You spoke from the heart and i know you mean it as i have also followed your comments on some of these forums.20yrs ago, my friend got married in Ihechiowa, in Mbaitolu LGA i doubt how many nigerians know where this village is, the only motorable road to my friends village had a sign that says PTF.Last year, we went back to Ihechiowa to bury my friends mum,By the way, my son who was 4weeks old when we made our first trip to Ihechiowa has graduated from the university 2yrs ago-but thats aside, 20yrs later the only roads that survived was still the PTF roads, the signs are still there.If The PDP govt built anything for you ,you are lucky but how many is still valuable?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
The last two days, I have noticed that the majority of posters on threads that have to do with the Buhari presidential campaign who have identified themselves as coming from the eastern part of Nigeria are against his emergence because of his religion. However, most posters from the west are not against his candidature for the reason of his religion, if they are against it at all.
This brings the saying that "people fear what they don't understand" to my mind. In western Nigeria people are used to having siblings, parents, and friends who are members of the opposite faith and they mostly all get along. People marry members of another faith, sometimes they convert their spouse other times each spouse remain in their faith. Fashola's wife is a christian and he is a Muslim; they get along, if there was trouble in the family, how did he manage to perform and be respected as a governor? His able christian wife was behind him. General buhari himself gave out his first daughter to an Igbo christian man. If he had brought her up to hate other tribes and religions how could that have happened? Why did he overlook his prospective in-law's religion? This could have been because even if he had had a notion that Muslims are more upright than Christians, life's experiences could have changed it.
In the west, when a person who is a Muslim displays religious bigotry it is seen as ignorance while in the east most people go 'these Muslims again'; and it is understandable because they don't have a brother father or inlaw who is one.You are more likely to make excuses for someone who you know. As bad as the experiences of southerners who grew up in the north might have been in recent times, they are more likely to make excuses for northerners than those who did not grow up there.
My summation, let's try to be more understanding so that we can have an issue based election rather than one decided by tribe or religion. Let he who deserve to win emerge as the winner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
WORLDPEACE:
The last two days, I have noticed that the majority of posters on threads that have to do with the Buhari presidential campaign who have identified themselves as coming from the eastern part of Nigeria are against his emergence because of his religion. However, most posters from the west are not against his candidature for the reason of his religion, if they are against it at all.
This brings the saying that "people fear what they don't understand" to my mind. In western Nigeria people are used to having siblings, parents, and friends who are members of the opposite faith and they mostly all get along. People marry members of another faith, sometimes they convert their spouse other times each spouse remain in their faith. Fashola's wife is a christian and he is a Muslim; they get along, if there was trouble in the family, how did he manage to perform and be respected as a governor? His able christian wife was behind him. General buhari himself gave out his first daughter to an Igbo christian man. If he had brought her up to hate other tribes and religions how could that have happened? Why did he overlook his prospective in-law's religion? This could have been because even if he had had a notion that Muslims are more upright than Christians, life's experiences could have changed it.
In the west, when a person who is a Muslim displays religious bigotry it is seen as ignorance while in the east most people go 'these Muslims again'; and it is understandable because they don't have a brother father or inlaw who is one.You are more likely to make excuses for someone who you know. As bad as the experiences of southerners who grew up in the north might have been in recent times, they are more likely to make excuses for northerners than those who did not grow up there.
My summation, let's try to be more understanding so that we can have an issue based election rather than one decided by tribe or religion. Let he who deserve to win emerge as the winner.
Gbam!
Dats wat I've been sayin!
Like me dats half northerner & half niger deltan now, if d con3 divides, where am I gonna run to?
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by meccuno: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Gbam!
Like me dats half northerner & half niger deltan now, if d con3 divides, where am I gonna run to?
u run to your house in the north for 2 years and run back to your house in the Niger Delta So that u can get the best of both worlds
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by laimo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
It's a democracy,we're not communists.
We must vote.

And we'll discuss issues.Like why has pdp failed to provide basic infrastructure in 16years of misrule?

We'll then punish pdp for its failure.
That's how democracy works.

If you're not happy when the failures lose,
You can go to court.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Gbam!
No hope for you be that.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Olasum(f): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
donmalcolm21:
All Apc clowns supporting Buhari need to ask themselves "IF that guy that was killed was my brother will I still support GMB"
was he the one that killed your brother, why don't you throw the question to GEJ

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by nagoma(m): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
tonybosses:
The same buhari made Nigeria ungovernable and nw he is cuming to cry on national t.v.
Which military man u dn see when dy cry
The plan buhari has for this country would nt come to past,
Blood thirsty, trigger happy old man!

You sound like a bloody minded thug blinded by hatred. Buhari is 100000x better than GEJ.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by tonybosses: 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
nagoma:

You sound like a bloody minded thug blinded hatred. Buhari is 100000x better than GEJ.

Ok oga abeg enlighten us
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by tonybosses: 12:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
My broda, a little research could have been of help to u. For the records, Buhari NEVER made that statement. It was lawal Kaita a PDP man til date that made that reckless statement. Udo diri gi

Oga I read it on vanguard abi I no knw wetin I read? See wt this man is tell me

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 12:43am On Dec 13, 2014
soroptimist:
Someone wrote in the comment section on saharareporters.com with respect to the achievements of Buhari led PTF

READ: http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/10/give-me-general-buhari-now-joe-igbokwe

Ngozi nkele • 2 days ago
Nwa Mazi Ndewo,You said everything i would have wanted to say if i were smart enough.You spoke from the heart and i know you mean it as i have also followed your comments on some of these forums.20yrs ago, my friend got married in Ihechiowa, in Mbaitolu LGA i doubt how many nigerians know where this village is, the only motorable road to my friends village had a sign that says PTF.Last year, we went back to Ihechiowa to bury my friends mum,By the way, my son who was 4weeks old when we made our first trip to Ihechiowa has graduated from the university 2yrs ago-but thats aside, 20yrs later the only roads that survived was still the PTF roads, the signs are still there.If The PDP govt built anything for you ,you are lucky but how many is still valuable?
LIARS
LIARS
LIARS
LIARS
LIARS

Where in Mbaitoli is called Ihechiowa?
Mbaitoli local government is in Imo State, while Ihechiowa is in Abia State. Maybe berem and plshavmercyamen can help clarify this.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Plshavmercyamen: 5:37am On Dec 13, 2014
tonybosses:

Oga I read it on vanguard abi I no knw wetin I read? See wt this man is tell me
My broda, the statement of making Nigeria ungovernable was made by Lawal Kaita during the build up to the PDP presidential primaries of 2011. Please, check ur source again. And for the avoidance of doubt, u may go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2021241/fact-it-pdp-promised-make to get as many credible links/verifiable sources as possible. Udo diri gi

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Plshavmercyamen: 5:39am On Dec 13, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

LIARS
LIARS
LIARS
LIARS
LIARS

Mbaitoli local government is in Imo State, while Ihechiowa is in Abia State. Maybe berem and plshavmercyamen can help clarify this.
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 13, 2014
One thing I'm certain of and of that one thing I am sure: buhari cannot win GEJ... He just can't.
But, in case the elections were rigged in buhari's favour, not one drop of oil will leave the Niger Delta after May 29 next year.

GEJ's projects are speaking for him and Nigeria must go forward not backwards.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 13, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

LIARS
LIARS
LIARS
LIARS
LIARS

See as you take phock his style up

You are living up to your moniker.

PTF in ihechiowa ko PTF in Mbaitoli ni cheesy
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Mckennedy: 6:36am On Dec 13, 2014
soroptimist:

Ngozi nkele • 2 days ago

Am from Mbaitoli , which village in Ihechiowa? provide the pictures or stop throwing cheap lies.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by hushmail: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2014
d blood of d corpers killed by buhari instigated violence r crying 4 vengeance

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2014
So this GMB jihadist killed corpers and other innocent people and now expects to be president.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by micolaj: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2014
Baawaa:
This one is too childish,if Jonathan says Buhari was the one that killed his father.I will go ahead and vote for Buhari
FUNNY

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by banki(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2014
lol...at op ok lets agree that buhari was directly or indirectly involved in the death of those corpers........ lets charge him to court and jail him...

But since PDP that you support have been in control of the nations resources.... Millions of people have died as a result of bad roads, poor health care andpoor living conditions....

Just last year they duped 1million Nigerian youth of N1000 each promising them jobs then killing them in the process.......now that one we saw it directly and we have evidence.....

During the fuel subsidy crisis police and soldiers on the instruction of the president shot and killed people who were protesting, some people were even playing soccer innocently were killed

let us not forget that the people that stole the subsidy money were members and leaders of the pdp, the others are friends of the president they are so close to the president that they sponsor an organisation called TAN.....

now before I forget in 2011 during the election campaign in Rivers, the PDP closed the stadium doors that led to a stampede over 15people died during jonathans rally....

Who then is more bloody and wht should we now do to the pdp

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Abbey2sam(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Days to the commencement Of 2011 presidential, Buhari and his group alleged that an Aeroplane filled with electoral materials to rig the election. While the false alarm is yet to die down, presidential election took place, president Jonathan won , Buhari lost. Hell let loose at the northern part of the country where over 800 people lost their lives including 11 youth coppers who served as INEC electoral officers.

WHAT WAS THE OFFENCE OF THE YOUTH COPPERS?

They prevented some children from voting, which is expected to be for Buhari.
THIS IS THE LIST OF THE COPPERS WHO DIED FOR BUHARI'S THIRST FOR BLOOD.

The names of the deceased are: Teidi Tosin Olawale (from Osun State, BSc Computer Science); Nkwazema Anslem Chukwunonyerem (Imo State, HND Electrical Electronic Engineering), Okpokiri Obinna Michael (Abia State, BSc Environmental Management), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa State, BSc Computer Science) and Adewunmi Seun Paul (Ekiti State, BSc, Social Sciences).
Others are Adeniji Kehinde Jehleel (Osun State, BSc Banking & Finance), Gbenjo Ebenezer Ayotunde (Osun State, BSc, Education Economics), Ukeoma Ikechukwu Chibuzor (Imo State, BSc Medical Microbiology) and Akonyi Ibrahim Sule (Kogi State, HND Business Administration).

are you scared because he won the primaries?
I assure you bros that Buhari will never rule nigeria

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by xcolanto(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2014
Thanks @op, Buhari's action (urging his supporters not to accept the outcome of the 2011 election) and inaction (rebuking all forms of uprising from his supporters and taking defeat like man) lead to the death of Nigerian citizens serving their mother land in the north through NYSC. This man has too much blood on his hands, from civilians, corpers, igbos, Christians, southerners etc.... Who in his or her right frame of mind wants such a serial loosers and blood letting ego filled Islamic fanatic to rule this modern Nigeria?? Answer: those that share the same radical ideology like him.
Come 2015? The only thing Buhari would desire is clean new sets of tear wipes!
Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by mcquin(m): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2014
Donmarrius:
Keep ranting for all i care!
We av' got absolutely nothing to loose in a divided Nigeria.Afterall we fought for 30moths to have it divided.That should tell you how serious we are.
I SAY IT AGAIN,IT'S JONATHAN,OR BUHARI WILL RULE NORTH and SOUTHWEST AS A COUNTRY!.

And if you-Igboids leave, so what? Will heaven fall? Stop bugging every forum with Biafra news; just form it now cos Buhari is winning. Nkpon ni bot.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2014
Mckennedy:

Am from Mbaitoli , which village in Ihechiowa? provide the pictures or stop throwing cheap lies.
Thanks for the clarification, see how berem, abagworo and plshavmercyamen kept quiet at this big lie against Imo state, their beloved state.

I hate hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Manazz(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Ofcourse you wont.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Forgive Buhari For This.... Pictures. by Donmarrius: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2014
mcquin:

And if you-Igboids leave, so what? Will heaven fall? Stop bugging every forum with Biafra news; just form it now cos Buhari is winning. Nkpon ni bot.
Does it disquiet your nerves?.well,you are in for a big big shock.
The word Biafra,will continue to hunt you,till you embrace it,or die because of it.

If your fathers doesn't care about Biafra,they wouldn't av' sacrificed 500,000 soldiers,and resources to keep us in Nigeria.

IT IS JONATHAN,OR BUHARI WILL RULE A DIVIDED NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits / Ngige , Ifeanyi Ubah , Peter Obi & Others At Bishop Okeke's Birthday - Pictures / UNICEF Doctor, 4 Nigerian Soldiers, 3 Aid Workers Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.