Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (37530 Views)

how hard is it to find Mr right? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by demsid(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezibless:
Ok. Noted!

I'll swallow my pride from now ongrin
wow u pretty lady I'll love to know where u from. I've never met any close to this beauty here. hmm.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by SavageGarden(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezibless:
Ok. Noted!

mtcheeew You aint even fine sef...
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Jetson: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
I'm glad 2 know that those beautiful gurls/ladies are d one searching 4 mrR. I gotta go 4 d ugly ones
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by dechandel(f): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
LaurelP:

Which one is easier..fine girl or ugly girl?
No girl is ugly angry
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by spartanian(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
From this day onwards I promise to approach only beautiful ladies, so help me God.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Ezibless: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
SavageGarden:
mtcheeew You aint even fine sef...

Thanks!

I love honest peoplecheesy
But remember...

Beauty is in the eye of the ''beholder'' grin

2 Likes

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by quinty(f): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
You are right ... Most times we tend to be distracted by some things that are lesser, so called compliment or admirers ...set ur standard know what you want not just settle for anything like a dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by LaurelP(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:
No girl is ugly angry

My teacher says otherwise
One can either be fine or ugly

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Godmother(f): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
joseph1832:
To me I feel a girl who's beautiful know she's beautiful whether he mirror say so or not. It gives her that feeling of being on cloud nine thus it clouds her thoughts.

Often times I've noticed that some beautiful girls are actually gifted with 'pea nuts' for brains. What they lack up stairs, they make do downstairs, with this they always tend to go for the highest bidder forgetting that the highest bidder can bid for virtually everything he sees or wants.

I've learnt a long time ago in my very short life that beauty fades! A man who dates or marries a beautiful girl will discover the bitter sweet truth that beauty is not eternal, it dies like everything living.

A friend of mine who's married to a very pretty girl (she's damn pretty and dull) told me he only got married to her just because he wants to have cute kids!. Funniest thing is that she knows this and she's cool with it. She's very comfortable driving his cars and enjoying his money forgetting that one day he may find someone prettier than her.

How many have you approached to know they are dull upstairs
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:
No girl is ugly angry

Ehn!!!...you say?!!! shocked.....you never see Ejiro be that.. hahaha, you go weep grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by sage2(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezibless:
Ok. Noted!

You are so beautiful and look innocent.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
....And ugly chicks will come one this thread and claim to be beautiful..lol
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by joseph1832(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Godmother:

Many!.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Disclaimer: This post is a hackneyed one and I respect the fact that we all can't be in consensus ad idem, that's why I have to state -it isn't entirely based on generalisation__ there are definitely some exceptions.

__ The term beauty/attractive in this context, I{We} would be looking @the physical beauty........now, I don't want that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" saying {hehehe}_____ I am talking of that beauty, that transcends in the eyes of every beholder.

___ Mr Right {as opined by my humble self} is that man who communicates well, gives his lady that reassurance of self-worth and emotionally available.
If we have all assented to this...lets move on

She gets a lot of advances from "predators": Predators here are those men who are naturally attracted to beautiful ladies for all the wrong reasons in the world. Those kinda men that hunt women like, it's some game. Their ostensible aim is to love her, but their real aim is actually- "hit and run". When she falls prey twice/more, it is only normal that she becomes reticent about her feelings___ thereby shutting the good guy(s) out.

She Friend-zones a lot: The average beautiful girl can friend-zone even her ancestor. She has lots of men who are ever willing to be in that "zone" or hoping for her eyes/heart to open to what they feel for her. She doesn't hesitate to put them there. The truth 'bout FZ{Friend-zone} is, if one person is harbouring romantic thoughts, sooner or later......the relationship would reach that climax where it either metarmophose(s) into a "real relationship" or dissolve.
Ladies please stop calling your future husband "just a friend"___lolz.

Men see her as outta their League: The less attractive a guy is - the less likely the chances of him approaching a very attractive woman.
How many guys are attractive/courageous enough to ask out a beautiful woman? Lolz.
Ok, certainly there are but a handful.
So, basically {predators} see a lady's beauty as an invitation ___ while {Mr-Nice guy} sees it as a deterrent.

She has a turgid ego: I am sure we are all familiar with this. Beautiful women tend to come with this bombastic/bloated and swollen ego. They are very confident of their looks. They believe they can get a man, the very next minute. Thus their "maintenance/control manual" is very voluminous. This could make men avoid them, that's why you hear things like "fine girl-plenty trouble". She has this feeling that she is to you -what a hat-trick is to C.Ronaldo, so it's expected you treat her like a goddess.

Dearest beautiful ladies, swallow your pride more often____ it doesn't contain excess calories. kiss

Ah my beautiful next ex-girlfriend , I have the chance to indulge you once again. No doubt you have the wits to match with your striking beauty but not everyone gets it right like you ( lucky chap your husband is ). I have friends , girls , who are the top of career , beautiful and down to earth not to say the least but are still unmarried in their 30's , but I have come to see that being book smart , savvy and having a good mien isn't all it takes to have that progressive relationship which will eventually lead to a blissful marriage , there is what I'll term relationship intelligence. Forget all you read in the books and advice from relationship experts ( who might be harbouring greater problems in their own marriage ) , it really isn't much hooking a man and making him yours. Most "beautiful" ladies always get it wrong cos they don't pick the right men , have unrealistic expectations and focus on the unnecessary. They handle relationships as they would a business merger or acquisition , it doesn't work like that , I'm not saying women shouldn't look out for themselves or their future but they go about it the wrong way.

3 Likes

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by IDEApro(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Op, everything God created is beautiful and faultless. I guess you'd mean the pretty one right?

A pretty woman never stays with one man except you have the capacity to tame her or she loves you outrightly. So most time, guys are aware of this and only use them as party and function show off.

You definitely cannot marry everyone girlfriend, will you?
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Anwasia(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Dymondgurl:
It is well.

I have seen many beautiful women
But I have never seen an extraordinary beauty until this day... kiss kiss
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by UjSizzle(f): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Why do people assume beautiful women are dumb? I mean they go to school, have functional heads, graduated, read, and are useful to themselves and the society. So what's with the naija stereotypical version of a blonde?
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
* reading comments and drinking kunu.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I am speaking as beautiful lady grin
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Educative... cheesy
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by demsid(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezibless:

Thanks!

But remember...

''finess'' is in za eye of za ''brother'' grin
what's this angel saying now. so its true that most pretty girls av to choose one. beauty and d brain. baby I know it might be that u are already feeling sleepy.
Godmother:

Ezibless:

Thanks!

But remember...

''finess'' is in za eye of za ''brother'' grin
what's this angel saying now. so its true that most pretty girls av to choose one. beauty and d brain. baby I know it might be that u are already feeling sleepy.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by jameslucy: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I am speaking as beautiful lady grin

Show some pix to prove pls.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by herald9: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Dearest beautiful ladies, swallow your pride more often____ it doesn't contain excess calories. kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Orter(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Good talk.
we all will learn.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by dechandel(f): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Ehn!!!...you say?!!! shocked.....you never see Ejiro be that.. hahaha, you go weep grin grin
Who is Ejiro? Your baby mama?
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by seangy4konji: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
And it's obvious some are dumb cos to comprehend the question the op posted is a big deal.assumptions is the mother of all duck ups.

Why is it hard for beautiful ladies t find me right?
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
UjSizzle:

Why do people assume beautiful women are dumb? I mean they go to school, have functional heads, graduated, read, and are useful to themselves and the society. So what's with the naija stereotypical version of a blonde?
it's such a shame dear,but most beautiful ladies care about their looks more than anything else.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by dechandel(f): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
LaurelP:

My teacher says otherwise
One can either be fine or ugly
Well i've never come across an ugly chick. I will give you a feedback anyday i do
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by demsid(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Joavid:
....And ugly chicks will come one this thread and claim to be beautiful..lol
grin grin grin

picture will do the separation. and those without picture, we assume otherwise
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

Who is Ejiro? Your baby mama?

Baby mama?! undecided...seriously.!.... smh for you
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Yungknyyght(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezibless:
Ok. Noted!

*yimu*..u wey worwor
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by demsid(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
dechandel:

Well i've never come across an ugly chick. I will give you a feedback anyday i do
are u seriously lying or u are just pretending so as to appear mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Watch VIDEO: Female School Students In South Africa Twerking On Their Boyfriends / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / OMG!!! See This Nigerian Girl With The Biggest Vagina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.