Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook (52983 Views)

Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today / Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2014
That Facebook page is fake. One of the propaganda of PDP to tarnish the image of Buhari.

Nairalanders,don't fall for the lies!!
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by qudreal: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2014
From my view. This man could be a man of integrity. Since he could disclosed part of his assets which I apparently knw is not all he possessed. ;DFrom my view. This man could be a man of integrity. Since he could disclosed part of his assets which I apparently knw is not all he possessed.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by cooljoe(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2014
No disrespect intended bt dis jst can't b true. His pension as a "General" of d Nigerian army alone, couples wit dat of bin a former no1 citizen, haba mana
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2014
Corruption has so eaten the fabric of Nigeria to the extent that some foolish Nigerians now see it as being impossible for any person that holds any public office or has held it in the past to prove he is not wealthy.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2014
:
Goddex:

[size=15pt]President Jonathan had since declared his assets

Meanwhile, what does Buhari mean by "I have atleast 1m in my account?"

Hahahahaha . . . . the abokii wants to confuse us with English. "Atleast 1m" can as well mean 900m or 1b naira[/size].
yeah,
$1m:p
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

What visionary idea has GEJ brought?
Guy just shut up,then say d truth to urself...we are not where u were last 5yrs,things have really improved.yea,no doubt we need more...since GEJ has shown a semblance of Hope,let him continue!
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by emmasege: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2014
Anyone will leave Aso rock richer than he goes there, and Buhari can't be an exemption, if elected. So, he should tell us new things we haven't heard. What developmental agenda has he got for Nigeria and how's he going to appease to those boys he knowingly/unknowingly encouraged, to lay down their arms, leave Sambisa forest and let peace reign in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Eyepencil: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2014
Gozieobasi:
i see that most nigeria love to be lied to,this man says the thruth you don't believe,oh you want him to declare what he does not have before u believe him shior.
BULLSHIT... YOUR COCONUT HEAD NO DEY WORK AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Gozieobasi: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2014
macpetrus:
"I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build."

So u want to use Nigeria money to pay ur debt?... No way!!!
pls try and Sugar coat ur lie to make it taste Good.
u guys should try understand this man when he said he borrowed money to build his houses what he meant was that the house was not build with stolen public fund.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by collins011(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
What of the borrowed 25 million?
is that not one of his "assets"?

that one na liability na. abeg mallam declare all your liabilities so that we no what we are up against

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Stillfire: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2014
Gozieobasi:
tell me what visionary idea jonathan does have mind u jonathan has being in power for 6years now.

So because Jonathan has no vision, I should vote another visionless person in. Is that your argument or what? What new idea is Buhari bringing in?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by donphilopus: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2014
nwaanambra1:

my broda i can confidently tell you that if you are in doubt pls send a message to his facebook page requesting prove of his claims and he will gladly furnish you with his bank state.

When we say that Buhari a former Head of State doesn't own a house in Abuja many doubted it! He doesn't own a house not because he doesn't want to but because he cant afford it!

I will bet with my life that Buhari will rule Nigeria from 2015 and Nigeria will be richly blessed and he will not have more than the salary he was paid in his account!

I SO KNOW THIS MAN GENERAL MOHAMMADU BUHARI THAT I DO MY VERY BEST TO LIVE MY LIFE EMULATING HIS AND IT MADE ME STAND OUT AMONG MY PEERS!

Bros, I ain't saying he would have more than that on his account. The name on the screenshot of the Facebook Page is Amosun, not Buhari. And the APC Nomination form was N27.5m, not N5.5m.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by southwestngr: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2014
BUHARI IS LYING HERE.

YOU SAID THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD CUT YOUR PAY AND WENT AHEAD TO BORROW MONEY TO BUILD YOUR HOUSE.

HOW REASONABLE IS THIS?

ORISIRISI.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2014
ok!the only thing that will make me vote buhari is if I see him join in the fight against insurgency like my tight man President Bush.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2014
cooljoe:
No disrespect intended bt dis jst can't b true. His pension as a "General" of d Nigerian army alone, couples wit dat of bin a former no1 citizen, haba mana
He takes only 10% of his pension as a former Head of State.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by nijanigga: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2014
datguru:
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL
retarded all you have to do is to prove him wrong than baseless comments.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by VellyG(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2014
Nigerians are like lawn tennis balls. Our leaders hit us with the racket to whatever direction they want.. We learnt enough lessons from politicians. 4 years back I would have swallowed this pill. Cheap lies Mr General.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by southwestngr: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

He takes only 10% of his pension as a former Head of State.

AND HE WENT AHEAD TO BORROW MONEY TO BUILD HIS HOUSES?

OLODO NI ELEYI SHA.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

Guy just shut up,then say d truth to urself...we are not where u were last 5yrs,things have really improved.yea,no doubt we need more...since GEJ has shown a semblance of Hope,let him continue!
Do you know the meaning of vision?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2014
qudreal:
From my view. This man could be a man of integrity. Since he could disclosed part of his assets which I apparently knw is not all he possessed. ;DFrom my view. This man could be a man of integrity. Since he could disclosed part of his assets which I apparently knw is not all he possessed.
U must be kidding
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by pacesetter939: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2014
GEJ for one understands that GMB's time is here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by VellyG(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2014
Gozieobasi:
u guys should try understand this man when he said he borrowed money to build his houses what he meant was that the house was not build with stolen public fund.
Enyi leave that tin . its like that " I had no shoes" syndrome had taken over u. Shine ur eyez..
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by tobnical(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2014
shocked
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2014
Stillfire:

So me asking that question means I'm a GEJ supporter? Politics section has gone to the dogs for real.
Why do you doubt a 70 year old has a vision?
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Eyepencil: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2014
pagoti:
Anybody in this country that is against the cadidature of this honest man buhari is a curse to this nation. I wonder why some people are so comfortable with backwardness, mediocrity and poverty. It still amazes me!
MUMU... Is you and ur family that are cursed. Make thunder strike u dia idiot

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Lucasbalo(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

Continue to run the country down. Average Nigerian making less than $5 a day will be making less than $2 a day if he wins the election. If that's what you want, Goodluck to u. It's your problem not mine.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by HugeMac: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2014
yashau:
HON. DINO MELAYE
Wrote
I read online the question a lady asked. The question
is
how can Buhari who earns over 300million naira
yearly
claim that he can not afford to pay 27million naira for
the
APC presidential form. I became interested and
decided to
investigate. I went to the ministry of Finance where I
discovered that it is true that all former Presidents
and
Head of states actually get 23million naira monthly.
But I
found out that General Buhari actually wrote the
minister
of Finance to reject the 23million monthly pay. He
said in
his letter that he will only accept 10percent or that
amount which is 2.3million and that is what he has
been
taking. This is just to clear the air. What a Nigerian!
what
class of integrity!
God please make us men and women of integrity.
Amin.
IS HE NOT STUPID ? TO REJECT 20 MILLION A MONTH , THEN GOES ON A BORROWING SPREE , TO PAY BACK HOW? SOMEONE WHO IS NOT CREATIVE ENOUGH TO MAKE MONEY SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GOVERNANCE, THESE CHEAP LIES ONLY SHOWS THE DECEPTIVE INDIVIDUAL BUHARI IS , NOT EVERBODY IS FOOLISH LIKE APC GOONS

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by html14java(f): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2014
Please, he should declare his bank accounts let the bankers comfirm it here
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by macpetrus(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2014
Gozieobasi:

Ok.. Must he mention the word "borrow"?
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Gozieobasi: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

am not partisan ok ,beside what semblance of hope has he show is it when he said corruption is exaggerated?my brother with the resources nigeria have i think by now we should be among big goons in the world.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by drjay1(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2014
In my opinion, Nigeria's greatest problem is corruption. It has eaten deep into our system! The next is lack of orderliness, we are so so indiscipline in nigeria. We celebrate mediocrity, if mr president can declare his asset and tackle corruption head on, Nigeria will be heaven on earth! Thats d major problem i have with GEJ, if he had no shoes then, we need to know how many shoes he has now! One of d worst quote by any Nigerian is to say corruption is mere stealing, that it is not Nigeria's major problem! Its annoying! I am not a politician or a "hired nairaland supporter" of APC, but can someone pls tell me y anybody would say this jonathan deserves a 2nd term? Seriously, if he gave excuses for 4years about how d opposition is behind boko haram and prevented him from stopping d menace, if he made a statement that terrorism is a global phenomenon and nigeria is not different. If he went to CNN and lied to Amapour that Nigeria has constant electricity, what assurance do i have that he has what it takes to help this country! This is not just about PDP or APC pls! If PDP can bring in a more capable presidential candidate, i swear i will vote PDP but GEJ is not Nigeria's saviour! He lacks the mental capability! As for BUHARI, he is a better candidiate(my opinion) but weda he can save this country is anoda thing entirely but any capable sensible leader who is not ready to make silly excuses for failure and ready to tackle corruption is a better choice than GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by festusfeezy(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Nd u xpect me to go nd stand under d sun n vote huh! Abeg make jare, GEJ till 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos of Peace Corps New National Headquarters In Abuja / Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road / Twitter Ban: Rowdy Session As Rep Members Walk Out Of Plenary Over Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.