Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook (52987 Views)

Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today / Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by HugeMac: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2014
pagoti:
Anybody in this country that is against the cadidature of this honest man buhari is a curse to this nation. I wonder why some people are so comfortable with backwardness, mediocrity and poverty. It still amazes me!
MR MAN STOP SPITTING NONSENSE, WHO IS HONEST ? DO YOU KNOW THAT IBB'S IS THE RICHEST IN THIS COUNTRY , HE HAS ASSETS REGISTERED UNDER OTHER PEOPLE , BUT FORBES CANT FIGURE THAT OUT , VOTING A NORTHERNER WILL ONLY TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACKWARDS , THEY DONT APPOINT MINISTERS BASED ON QUALIFICATION BUT BASED ON TRIBE , EVER HEARD OF QUOTA SYSTEM , IF U NEED CHANGE BETTER BE PATIENT , CUZ WITH BUHARI , YOU WILL COMPLAIN MORE THAN THIS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by cooljoe(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

He takes only 10% of his pension as a former Head of State.
nd m sure hez still way far boxed dan hez telling
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by angelo82: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2014
pweshex:
This stuff isn't necessary, he has been losing ryt from time and it won't end in2015

I beg to differ....Block votes will decide this election....His people are passionate about him so are many Nigerians....If he choose a good VP from another strong block....I believe they can send Mr.Otuoke packing because in as much he is in power,is block is not strong enough to deliver needed votes for him....Except the election is rigged but we shall see come 2015....
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by supaphlymee(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2014
Am a liar but i carry yansh 4 u #ma lil bro's voice
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Acidosis(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2014
latestsunny:
I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”
- General Buhari #‎SIAleekansi‬ #‎SIAmission2rebulid2015‬

buaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since you love cows more than human lives including those you killed and the lives of your followers; why do you want to rule over humans?

Go back to Daura and spend your pension money in peace; or purchase more handkerchiefs for the coming tears.

It will end in sorrow grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by charlsecy(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2014
CeejayCharles:
Now this one tells us he has less than a million.
Less than? You lack understanding. Period.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by solara: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2014
HugeMac:
IS HE NOT STUPID ? TO REJECT 20 MILLION A MONTH , THEN GOES ON A BORROWING SPREE , TO PAY BACK HOW? SOMEONE WHO IS NOT CREATIVE ENOUGH TO MAKE MONEY SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GOVERNANCE, THESE CHEAP LIES ONLY SHOWS THE DECEPTIVE INDIVIDUAL BUHARI IS , NOT EVERBODY IS FOOLISH LIKE APC GOONS

THE BOLDED NO JUST JOIN... TRY SOMETHING ELSE...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by canalily(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2014
angryand now wen you climb the seat you cows would increase to 150million, ur bank acount to 10trillion, ur houses to one one thousand in each of those states....so this is why you want to rule by all meansembarassedlets watch naaundecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by dammytosh: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2014
You have to respect Buhari and his incredible corruption free record but with these armed robbers around him.

Na die we dey.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2014
Goddex:

[size=13pt]The man is an unrepentant and disgusting liar. You are the one that cannot read. In English language "atleast 1m" could mean 500m, 50b or 500b[/size]

And so that automatically means it must means something like a Billion huh? Such a convenient time to restart your lame ass ' He stole $2.7 Billion PTF funds Accusations huh' and by the way a Facebook post isn't an Asset Declaration, hence why the Facebook page it was gotten from never said he 'declared his assets'. But obviously this is Nairaland so anyone can turn anything into a big deal.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Stillfire: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Why do you doubt a 70 year old has a vision?

Visionary ideals not mere vision. Because he is like 2 generations distant from today's realities in technology, innovation and research, academia, and even social media. It is highly important that I be concerned about his age.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2014
naijasaints:
GMB is the right man for the job.Nigerians be wise for once.Lets use our Vote against economic oppresors.
Hey!, don't be deceived,he said "AT LEAST one million",so its likely he has over a trillion pounds in his account.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Eyepencil: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
Lucasbalo:
That's not the reason for regime change. The problem with GEJ is that he is not up to the job. I was one of many people here in Chicago clamouring for his ascendancy to the presidency during the time Yar Adua's wife and the cabal were frustrating him. We went to protest at United Nations in N Y and we held so many demonstrations at the federal plaza in Chicago on behalf of GEJ. He has failed woefully and a change is needed. If Buhari wins and didn't perform well, he should be kicked aside in 2019. Enough of this inept leaders. Nigerians deserve better.
RUBBISH...AND AFTER KICKING BUHARI OUT BY 2019 U WILL STILL VOTE 4 ANOTHER FOOL AND WAIT FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS TO KICK HIM OUT TOO ABI? NAIJA DON TURN TO FOOTBALL PITCH ABI? NONSENSE

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by clemzo101(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
Thank u my broda, atleast one million is not declaration of account
mikeansy:
at least 1 million could be = 1 billion

Atiku has at least 1 million

so does Jonathan

So does Dangote

or Otedola

it really means nothing. Declaration of account should be more specific than that saying how much he has at that specific time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Lucasbalo(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
drjay1:
In my opinion, Nigeria's greatest problem is corruption. It has eaten deep into our system! The next is lack of orderliness, we are so so indiscipline in nigeria. We celebrate mediocrity, if mr president can declare his asset and tackle corruption head on, Nigeria will be heaven on earth! Thats d major problem i have with GEJ, if he had no shoes then, we need to know how many shoes he has now! One of d worst quote by any Nigerian is to say corruption is mere stealing, that it is not Nigeria's major problem! Its annoying! I am not a politician or a "hired nairaland supporter" of APC, but can someone pls tell me y anybody would say this jonathan deserves a 2nd term? Seriously, if he gave excuses for 4years about how d opposition is behind boko haram and prevented him from stopping d menace, if he made a statement that terrorism is a global phenomenon and nigeria is not different. If he went to CNN and lied to Amapour that Nigeria has constant electricity, what assurance do i have that he has what it takes to help this country! This is not just about PDP or APC pls! If PDP can bring in a more capable presidential candidate, i swear i will vote PDP but GEJ is not Nigeria's saviour! He lacks the mental capability! As for BUHARI, he is a better candidiate(my opinion) but weda he can save this country is anoda thing entirely but any capable sensible leader who is not ready to make silly excuses for failure and ready to tackle corruption is a better choice than GEJ
God bless you for that. You make the most sense. Nigeria deserves better than this inept, corrupt egomaniac. Nigeria is suppose to be an Eldorado , instead because of mismanagement and unimaginable corruption , she's a perpetual third world.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Lekison(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
Beautiful Trash!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Gozieobasi: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Corruption has so eaten the fabric of Nigeria to the extent that some foolish Nigerians now see it as being impossible for any person that holds any public office or has held it in the past to prove he is not wealthy.
thank u my brother they believe that once a public office holder that make u a looter that impression is not true.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2014
canalily:
angryand now wen you climb the seat you cows would increase to 150million, ur bank acount to 10trillion, ur houses to one one thousand in each of those states....so this is why you want to rule by all meansembarassedlets watch naaundecided
Guy ur head dey there,I bin tin sey na only me dey reason thus.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by oleeee(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2014
THATX shocked
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Eyepencil: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2014
Stillfire:

Visionary ideals not mere vision. Because he is like 2 generations distant from today's realities in technology, innovation and research, academia, and even social media. It is highly important that I be concerned about his age.
LOL... HE WILL BE COMING TO FIGHT KWOROPSHUM. SENILE OLD FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by clemzo101(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2014
What does he mean by atleast 1million? For the first time he got it all wrong.......if he really wants to be specific he shld give exact amount he has. Moreover facebook isn't d best place to do such, let him go and get d asset declaraton form jare and make it official.....anybody cld write any crap on facebook.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by HugeMac: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Change2015:

You are the fool, for thinking that he built his house in the last ten years. The man is 70.is it today he wants to start building house? He is not an avaricious looter like obj or his successors. He has character.
ANSWER MY QUESTION , HOW IS HE GOING TO PAY BACK ? OR DO BANKS NOW GIVE OUT PEOPLE'S HARD EARNED MONEY TO UNPRODUCTIVE PEOPLE , ITS NOT ENOUGH TO THROW INSULTS AT ME , AM NOT AS DELUDED AS YOU , AM JUST HAPPY THAT GMB CAN NEVER WIN, HE WANTS SYMPATHY VOTES BECAUSE HE HAS SUCCEDED IN HIS DECEPTION ,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Lucasbalo(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2014
Eyepencil:
RUBBISH...AND AFTER KICKING BUHARI OUT BY 2019 U WILL STILL VOTE 4 ANOTHER FOOL AND WAIT FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS TO KICK HIM OUT TOO ABI? NAIJA DON TURN TO FOOTBALL PITCH ABI? NONSENSE
That is the essence of democracy. If a leader doesn't perform, he loses his job. This is not a royal title. I live in a country that believes in performance. Why should people reelect a failed president?. That's why Nigeria is at the bottom of the barrel in the comity of nations. Tell me three things GEJ has done to improve the country in his almost 6 years of presidency?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Muzikluva(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2014
Horus:

Cant you read?, he said I have at least one million Naira in my bank account

Did Jonathan declared the 20$ billion ? grin, Ho I forget "stealing is not corruption" grin

Don't you get it? At least one million means d least he has in his account is a million,he didn't tell us d exact amount.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by popcykaylah(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2014
Goddex:

[size=15pt]President Jonathan had since declared his assets

Meanwhile, what does Buhari mean by "I have atleast 1m in my account?"

Hahahahaha . . . . the abokii wants to confuse us with English. "Atleast 1m" can as well mean 900m or 1b naira[/size].
he's not a petty thief like Jonathan..
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by BobNeli(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2014
waleadex:
If really true,this is indeed unimaginable of a prominent Nigerian politician. I respect you GMB.
And u have already swallowed the poo line and sinker? Well, lets assume it's true. Is that why he is so desprate to rule? Maybe to replenish his starving bank acct. Didn't we hear that Obj had but N20k left in his acct b4 his election in 1999? What has he become today? Coconut wolf. Ota farm that was only breeding grasses started generating morethan N30m per month. The piatiable states of the generals who thought they could live on national resources alone and when once the card is turned resulting to their oustar, they remain paupers because they are but unproductive consumers. Can we please re-visit the statement? He picked the presidential form with about N5m or more. Knowing fully well that only N1m was going to be left. That is share desperacy of a clueless and unproductive individual who is aiming sights at the national cake as his only remedy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by femliany(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Boko Haram issues is not enough for Nigerians not to vote for GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Feranmicharles(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Goddex:

[size=15pt]President Jonathan had since declared his assets

Meanwhile, what does Buhari mean by "I have atleast 1m in my account?"

Hahahahaha . . . . the abokii wants to confuse us with English. "Atleast 1m" can as well mean 900m or 1b naira[/size].
[size=15]hmmm... U r right oooo. Atleast 1M @ most nko? Shai GMB,brainy u[/size]
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Daniel058(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2014
I don't think I hate any other thing about this GENERAL if not his LIES... MUST HE TELL LIE in order to make like HIM?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by popcykaylah(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2014
basbone:
i know that in mathematics, and probability precisely, when you say, atleast one million naira, it means that you have either one million or much more greater than a million. It could be one billion.....who cares? You said you have around 150 cows....that youre not certain how many they are.........and we really dont care how many cattles you. You borrowed money to build three houses in three states.....who gives a fvck about that? You went bankrupt after your military jamboree and lose all your foreign accounts to yarinya and reckless lifestyle......well, thats the life of a military man......loot money, blow money and most retired officers have no house of their own. They spend their money as it comes........so nobody gives a shit about your bankrupt foreign accounts, ok? But truth be told, you are more clueless than GEJ cos you dont plan, you dont invest and you know nothing about economics, so how will you steer the economic affairs of this country? You will only lead us to bankruptcy and empty foreign reserve. So get a life and step down. You are a real NAF: No Future Ambition.
I don't support anyone amongst them..but your statement that says no future ambition is ridiculous .the name and future buhari and his family has made and what they stand to make for thier future Bros your 10 generationn from now can't set that record.. remember this is not a diss but reality.think before you write posts.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by 100Cents: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2014
latestsunny:
I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”
- General Buhari #‎SIAleekansi‬ #‎SIAmission2rebulid2015‬

Stop talking nonsense.

These lines cannot win you an election.

Buhari drives in a convoy of at least 4 cars and he will need up to one million naira per month to maintain his life style.

Does he live on charity ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by skimasks(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2014
Is too early to start drinking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister / The Man Who Promised To Join Atiku Campaign If He Visits America / Shiites Burnt NEMA Emergency Station In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.