Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook (52985 Views)

Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State / Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today / Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by naijasaints: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2014
GMB is the right man for the job.Nigerians be wise for once.Lets use our Vote against economic oppresors.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Change2015(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2014
tit:
What of the borrowed 25 million?
is that not one of his "assets"?

It was contributed by friends, just in case the English was too difficult for you to decipher! It was not a loan. He's not a thief like your presido.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by April4th(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2014
The greatest lie of the century...What of the money you pillage from the PTDF when you were in charge? Oga go chop grass like Nebuchadnezzar jo...liar oshiii

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2014
all does yarning meaningless rubbish abt GMB, jst because of this open hearted decleration he has made are merely practical fools. u can smell dia pure undiluted hatred 4 d man.xo no reasonable persons in dia ryt frame of mind wld take any of this anal pokes, serious...ur nightmares are getting clearer, n cum 2015, u shall smell ur anus...none of u want this country 2 change, u want it to continue in dis status quo or even get worse... Brigands...i am no northerner, but want d truth...or maybe i dnt find any other notherner worthy of that position,sentiments apart, except him...who are u 2 jugde it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Louislewis: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2014
Of all the twenty, twenty naira the policemen are collecting on the road till today, how many of them were able to build a house of their own or invest it on something tangible during or after service? Lack of investment is synonymous with majority of our force men including the military you served. How do you think your own story will be different? Enjoyment galore...
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by April4th(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2014
Change2015:

It was contributed by friends, just in case the English was too difficult for you to decipher! It was not a loan. He's not a thief like your presido.

Loan from which bank? Bring proof
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2014
GMB 2015...; Vote For Change
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2014
Lucasbalo:
Continue to run the country down. Average Nigerian making less than $5 a day will be making less than $2 a day if he wins the election. If that's what you want, Goodluck to u. It's your problem not mine.
Excuse me,...and u're sure GMB will make "an average Nigerian" earn up to a million pounds in few days when elected?...pls talk to me!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by firstly: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2014
It hard to calculate who is richer oo if A has maybe N500b and B has at least N1m.
Given that:
A was unable to pay pdp form of N5.5m and pple had to contribute it while B was able to pay the N5.5m himself.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Eyepencil: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

He takes only 10% of his pension as a former Head of State.
ANOTHER BULLCRAP TO DECEIVE THE GULLIBLE ONES.... THIS IS TOTAL RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Pamcrest(f): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2014
Ehen. So what did he do with d PTF funds under his watch? And is it wise to turn over d country's treasury to this "poor" man.......tantamount to asking a cat to watch over a sack of fish oh!
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by oloriqueen(f): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2014
In my opinion, for some one of GMB's standing,a one time ruler/leader of our Great country to b this broke, iiiiiissssh!! Its either a well calculated lie,or it implies He was Never a prudent man to av ended up this poor,we sure cant entrust Nigeria's future to his hands,QED!!!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2014
at least 1 million could be = 1 billion

Atiku has at least 1 million

so does Jonathan

So does Dangote

or Otedola

it really means nothing. Declaration of account should be more specific than that saying how much he has at that specific time

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by naijasaints: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2014
Lets vote out looters..we are still backward cos of corruption
We need a man that can reduce it.
Vote Buhari
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by DonaldGenes(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2014
donphilopus:
This info is in doubt!

Slap him....tell me how
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2014
So you want to over analyze a mere 5-6 lines post from Facebook as Buhari declaring his assets? Is that how assets are declared or you just conveniently wanna turn a Post on a Facebook page into one of attacking the integrity of Buhari undecided

I wont even bother going into a detailed argument about the kind of crap i saw posted in the first page because as i said a '5-6 Line Facebook post doesn't equate to a full asset declaration so all the petty argument that is been raised over it is simply stupid.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by solara: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2014
nwaanambra1:

my broda i can confidently tell you that if you are in doubt pls send a message to his facebook page requesting prove of his claims and he will gladly furnish you with his bank state.

When we say that Buhari a former Head of State doesn't own a house in Abuja many doubted it! He doesn't own a house not because he doesn't want to but because he cant afford it!

I will bet with my life that Buhari will rule Nigeria from 2015 and Nigeria will be richly blessed and he will not have more than the salary he was paid in his account!

I SO KNOW THIS MAN GENERAL MOHAMMADU BUHARI THAT I DO MY VERY BEST TO LIVE MY LIFE EMULATING HIS AND IT MADE ME STAND OUT AMONG MY PEERS!

Bro... Wats his facebook page
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2014
Gozieobasi:
am not partisan ok ,beside what semblance of hope has he show is it when he said corruption is exaggerated?my brother with the resources nigeria have i think by now we should be among big goons in the world.
Rome wasn't built in a day,even d devil knows that GEJ has impacted on our individual lives...guess ur mind has sharply gone to the Insurgency hitting us,yea,that's d tools used by those who want his government to be ungovernable...but he's still fighting it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Change2015(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2014
HugeMac:
IS HE NOT STUPID ? TO REJECT 20 MILLION A MONTH , THEN GOES ON A BORROWING SPREE , TO PAY BACK HOW? SOMEONE WHO IS NOT CREATIVE ENOUGH TO MAKE MONEY SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GOVERNANCE, THESE CHEAP LIES ONLY SHOWS THE DECEPTIVE INDIVIDUAL BUHARI IS , NOT EVERBODY IS FOOLISH LIKE APC GOONS

You are the fool, for thinking that he built his house in the last ten years. The man is 70.is it today he wants to start building house? He is not an avaricious looter like obj or his successors. He has character.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by XRAY21(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2014
Gozieobasi:
i see that most nigeria love to be lied to,this man says the thruth you don't believe,oh you want him to declare what he does not have before u believe him shior.

So why didn't you believe GEJ when he said he had no shoes

How can a former head of state say he borrowed money to build house what a lie

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by clemzo101(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2014
My broda I taya for dis people ooo
Ezedon:
This is what we hear in Nollywood, i borrowed money to build houses, thats how we heard that gej had no shoes
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2014
oloriqueen:
In my opinion, for some one of GMB's standing,a one time ruler/leader of our Great country to b this broke, iiiiiissssh!! Its either a well calculated lie,or it implies He was Never a prudent man to av ended up this poor,we sure cant entrust Nigeria's future to his hands,QED!!!!!! grin

The man is intellectually lazy

I don't know why Nigerians are celebrating poverty

There is nothing wrong to be rich or to strive to be rich

I will vote Aliko Dangote for President anyday

Because he has been there and done and can sure create jobs

Buhari that's not economically active in the last 20years just will not know how to create jobs

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by M4gunners: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2014
By the time we let him in, then he will build more 3 Houses making it 6 while the people who voted him in will still be living in face me i face you.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by gratieao: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2014
Buhari can only deceive his cows, we are wiser now. We will rather stick with Otueke drunkard than a pretender

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by ericessien24: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2014
is that why he wants to loot the country and abeg who be him VP ,tinubu or fashola ?
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by AreaFada2: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2014
barcanista:
When is the President declaring his Asset?

GEJ has declared it several times. Under the law he has no obligation to openly declare it.

Using FOI act signed into law by GEJ, you can request for it as a public record.

I have seen the declaration. GEJ has shares with most of the top banks and some other top companies, around 15 companies/banks in total.

Although some of the shares were as low as N5 million worth, others much more.

His investment portfolio doesn't suggest a clueless guy as people like to believe.

GMB might actually be saying the truth about his wealth. He has always been very modest & parsimonious.

I remember an account by a prominent Nigerian who visited GMB as HoS at Dodan barracks. He met GMB having a simple lunch.
GMB asked his ADC to bring soft drink from the fridge for the guest. But the fridge was empty.

GMB apologised that there was no mineral at Dodan barracks and they had their meeting n the guest left.

Now can you imagine even your ward councillor today not to mention your LG chairman not having choice drinks in his fridge?

My grouse with GMB is that you cannot use guns to truncate democracy and now want to benefit from same democracy.
After all 9ja politics is more corrupt now than it was then, the excuse he used to justify his coup.

He probably denied people like Awo, Alex Ekweme and other bright people the chance to govern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by watchindelta(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2014
wen Obj came out from jailed to be presido, the guy no get chicom but today na big boi, oh big man. even goodluck no get shoes but today see many different shoes even with many goodies. 9ja politicians will not kill me.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by raziboi(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2014
basbone:
i know that in mathematics, and probability precisely, when you say, atleast one million naira, it means that you have either one million or much more greater than a million. It could be one billion.....who cares? You said you have around 150 cows....that youre not certain how many they are.........and we really dont care how many cattles you. You borrowed money to build three houses in three states.....who gives a fvck about that? You went bankrupt after your military jamboree and lose all your foreign accounts to yarinya and reckless lifestyle......well, thats the life of a military man......loot money, blow money and most retired officers have no house of their own. They spend their money as it comes........so nobody gives a shit about your bankrupt foreign accounts, ok? But truth be told, you are more clueless than GEJ cos you dont plan, you dont invest and you know nothing about economics, so how will you steer the economic affairs of this country? You will only lead us to bankruptcy and empty foreign reserve. So get a life and step down. You are a real NAF: No Future Ambition.

ma broda..can u imagine aw GMB...or wateva is liein as if we are children.. in fact..me i dont av shoe since pre school
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2014
macpetrus:
"I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build."

So u want to use Nigeria money to pay ur debt?... No way!!!
pls try and Sugar coat ur lie to make it taste Good.
why would somebody borrow money to build a house how does he intend to pay and its not only one oh 3 hmmm,maybe d ppl that paid for his house will get the payment wen policies go their way. I love dangote,friend to all he should have been igbo lol.
Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Lucasbalo(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

Excuse me,...and u're sure GMB will make "an average Nigerian" earn up to a million pounds in few days when elected?...pls talk to me!
That's not the reason for regime change. The problem with GEJ is that he is not up to the job. I was one of many people here in Chicago clamouring for his ascendancy to the presidency during the time Yar Adua's wife and the cabal were frustrating him. We went to protest at United Nations in N Y and we held so many demonstrations at the federal plaza in Chicago on behalf of GEJ. He has failed woefully and a change is needed. If Buhari wins and didn't perform well, he should be kicked aside in 2019. Enough of this inept leaders. Nigerians deserve better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by Eyepencil: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2014
naijasaints:
GMB is the right man for the job.Nigerians be wise for once.Lets use our Vote against economic oppresors.
JARGONS

GEJ TILL U GET SENSE

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook by dammytosh: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2014
Are we animals in Nigeria ?

From a chicken rearer - obasanjo
To a goat rearer - yaradua
To a zoologist

And now a cattle rearer.

Guess this is a way of God punishing us for our sins.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Rowdy Session As Rep Members Walk Out Of Plenary Over Controversy / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.